Micro 640: Perfect Cherry Blossom (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1045, MathBlade wrote:Pieguyn -- Nice job :) Had me fooled
I'm actually still not sure where you got your meta on me from, since it's the opposite of what you thought it was. I'm a player who's notorious for being significantly more quiet and passive as scum, whereas I tend to lead the fuck out of games when I'm town (in forum games. there was a F2F game where I stepped up and led, IDR if you were there for it or not but it ended in me correctly hero-voting Empire in LYLO and being mislynched :<). magical girl game was a bit of an exception in that zmuffin was doing most of everything and the majority of my strong reads agreed with his anyway, so I was able to relax a lot more. even in the one F2F game I had where I was scum, the same thing applied: I was pretty much quiet the entire game, which ICE was able to distinguish from how I was playing when I was town.

D3 was a bit different though, I mostly just didn't bother to do anything since I was pretty sure Vedith would allow the coasting and that you wouldn't lynch me regardless even if you began to suspect me.

I am so ready to take a break from mafia. finally rolling scum with zmuffin in what will probably be my last game for a while (barring GIF's next game) was thoroughly awesome.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 1041, Wisdom wrote:also why the hell do you claim "i have something super town let me live" when you have a fucking fruit vendor
you were asking to be lynched
I expected to be lynched the next day no matter what. I wanted to draw scum abilities away from town. I also thought you were scum. Oh well.

Sorry for any stress I may have caused you.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was thinking of the F2F game in forum Mafia where you barely said a peep.

I almost mislynched you on that alone. But that could have just been the noisy room.

Chicago meet and Titus meet were probably some of the noisiest things in my life.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Radja »

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Radja »

Bump
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”