Micro 648: Mystery Box Mafia - 't is gedaan!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 am

Post by NJAC »

Yeah, w/e.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prove me wrong and vote me then
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Expedience »

N_M, you shouldn't vote NJAC.

Vaxkiller claimed a VT result on NJAC so if you think NJAC is scum it makes sense to vote Vaxkiller first
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll vote either, wherever the wind blows
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm here, not voting yet
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 582, Vaxkiller wrote:You realize this vote accompanied with no instant follow up lynch makes you scum right?
In post 589, Not_Mafia wrote:Town wouldn't have hemmed and hawwed
both of these posts are bad

why is this game so hard
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you had to vote now, who do you vote?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm stuck deciding between scum N_M + [Expedience/Vax] world, or scum Vax+NJAC world

neither strikes me as impossible or unplausible
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gun to your head, who do you vote?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:57 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

nonplausible is the correct word?

Not_Mafia I feel you're only seriously trying now that it's LYLO, you coasted through D2. GTMH I think I'd vote you, at the moment, because I can see you as scum with Vax or Expedience and I'm scared of the world where Vax is town
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Expedience »

N_M feels town here, the asking to be voted shows he's confident that it's NJAC / Vaxkiller and wants them to be confirmed when nobody hammers.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I need to think through the votes here

N_M voting NJAC first is a brave move if he's scum, given Expedience and I both voiced townreads on NJAC
Vax jumping in to vote N_M is off to me, I'm not sure town would be confident enough to immediately vote there, although the only quickhammer from his point of view (conftown!NJAC) would be from GL+Expedience team

NJAC wavering on N_M vote would fit with a scumVax/NJAC team, but I'm not sure it wouldn't come from town either.
(p-edit basically what Expedience just said, but scum!N_M would also know that town!GL and town!Expedience wouldn't quickhammer)

Why did you say town wouldn't hem/haw?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

expedience/Vax team could hammer NJAC if Expedience was confident Vax would be here, the longer this doesn't happen the more likely it rules out Exp+Vax team
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 592, NJAC wrote:You realize that, in the remote case you're town, and Expedience and Guilty are scum, you're losing us the game, right?
NJAC, why did this not apply to Vax's vote on N_M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually yeah N_M is right, there's no reason for town!NJAC not to revote him here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 611, GuiltyLion wrote:I need to think through the votes here

N_M voting NJAC first is a brave move if he's scum, given Expedience and I both voiced townreads on NJAC
Vax jumping in to vote N_M is off to me, I'm not sure town would be confident enough to immediately vote there, although the only quickhammer from his point of view (conftown!NJAC) would be from GL+Expedience team

NJAC wavering on N_M vote would fit with a scumVax/NJAC team, but I'm not sure it wouldn't come from town either.
(p-edit basically what Expedience just said, but scum!N_M would also know that town!GL and town!Expedience wouldn't quickhammer)

Why did you say town wouldn't hem/haw?
If town think their scum read is going to engage in a 1v1 they do it,scum has to worry about how their vote is perceived, wagon positioning etc
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm struggling with NJAC voting/unvoting within the same minute in and , I feel like that shouldn't come from either alignment because it shows a lack of forethought about the consequences of the vote

but I'm tempted to say it's more likely to come from scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so Expedience are you leaning Vax/NJAC now?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 582, Vaxkiller wrote:You realize this vote accompanied with no instant follow up lynch makes you scum right?
I want to be hesitant to think scum would chainsaw for their partner so blatantly like this, but I can't fathom that Vax seriously believes 2 hours would be enough time for a scum quickhammer.
In post 588, NJAC wrote:Yeah, no. N_M is scum. Otherwise I would have been insta-lynched at this point.
same thing here, NJAC parroting Vax before Expedience/I had even posted in thread. I don't want to confbias myself but this is heavy evidence for Vax/NJAC imo
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 592, NJAC wrote:You realize that, in the remote case you're town, and Expedience and Guilty are scum, you're losing us the game, right?
I just can't grok why you didn't consider scum!Vax here
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Expedience »

Actually I changed my mind and I think we should lynch the other guys.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Expedience »

Actually, I'm just retarded.

VOTE: Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

From what I read, after house cleared NJAC. NJAC later reciprocated by townreading house. It seemed like an odd move, it's possible he townread house for any variety of reasons (im assuming he is very familiar with houses playstyle and townread him back) After that they appear to bounce ideas off of each other.

When I came in the game it was kinda weird knowing NJAC was town, and also having him reciprocating that back to me as well. I kept thinking he was looking for me to answer his questions to hold against me at some point, because he had a strong town read on house, but maybe he wont read me the same way, but no, he just townread me as well (or maybe I give myself too much credit, it was the slot (house))
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Expedience »

UNVOTE:
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him