Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by culted »

v/la is suspect now?

What's your read on btd shadow?
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Darkshadow64540 »

His posts are severely lacking, I'm getting a feel that he's stalling.
How can I quote that which is not said?
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:50 pm

And yes, I do see V/LA as a tool scum can abuse to stall without the normal stigma given to lurking
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by culted »

In post 444, rb wrote:Alright I'll read Lemons and report back
So what's the word?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by culted »

I wanna see if you see what I see before I talk about the fruits anymore.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by culted »

In post 451, Darkshadow64540 wrote:His posts are severely lacking, I'm getting a feel that he's stalling.
Stalling as far as what?

Why do you think charloux is scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:11 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Charloux (2): Lemons, Darkshadow64540
BTD6_maker (2): karnos, culted
Karnos (1): BTD6_maker

not voting (2): Charloux, rb

4.5 days remaining
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:13 am

was the first red flag, it feels like a game of chicken and is very anti-town, then the sudden lack of posting as soon as the heat was off him, finally the magical Internet connection.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:16 am

And by stalling I mean putting in just enough effort to appear active but is really just running out the clock.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 439, culted wrote: How do you find what interested btd day 1 (what little there was) considering the flips and recent things?
His sole focus was on GL and AA. AA's focus is logical for both alignments. I thought GL was obvtown and a possible PR, so his scumlean on GL seemed irrational to me. The thing that interest me the most is his lack of opinion on my behavior. Dont know what to think of it though
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 457, Darkshadow64540 wrote: was the first red flag, it feels like a game of chicken and is very anti-town, then the sudden lack of posting as soon as the heat was off him, finally the magical Internet connection.
My turn to look at everything as scummy!
You only went with the flow so far, focusing on those who were generally scumread. Posting tons of one-liners to look like you are very active. Attacking the gameplay rather than posts because you got nothing concrete. Using psychological tricks to make me look more scummy(If you repeat the same thing over and over, the others are more likely to see it as the truth). Doesn't put me to L-1 until he has no other options available for a mislynch.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:19 am

Post by karnos »

I think BTD is a decent choice of lynch today, he hasn't been acting very towny IMO. Prefer to lynch BTD over Charloux. Lemons is also on my bad list, but I think BTD's recent play has proven even worse. Culted is looking better, especially if BTD flips red.

I hate how BTD suddenly came out from being lurky when he had a little pressure, and then vanished for a time after putting my at L-1 without acknowledging. I admit I have done similar in other games on day 1 RVS type situations, but this late into day 2 and the game demands more careful play.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by culted »

In post 457, Darkshadow64540 wrote: was the first red flag, it feels like a game of chicken and is very anti-town, then the sudden lack of posting as soon as the heat was off him, finally the magical Internet connection.
Where have I heard this before....
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by culted »

In post 458, Darkshadow64540 wrote:And by stalling I mean putting in just enough effort to appear active but is really just running out the clock.
Seems to be consistently lurking across the entire site so I wonder why you think he's stalling out this game specifically?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by culted »

In post 459, Charloux wrote:His sole focus was on GL and AA. AA's focus is logical for both alignments. I thought GL was obvtown and a possible PR, so his scumlean on GL seemed irrational to me. The thing that interest me the most is his lack of opinion on my behavior. Dont know what to think of it though
I was thinking more that he immediately honed in and GL and karnos duking it out (which now we can safely assume was tvt) and it looks rather bad because he went of gl for the soul purpose of more people being apt to take Guilty's side in the argument.

That's scum for a couple different reasons. Trying to capitalize off of a tvt to start with, but weighing his options via which path would make him look less opportunistic. This is enhanced further by him not responding to my question(s) pertaining about why either of them were scummy and why he created that dichotomy in the first place.

And yes I sorta forgot about the AA wagon but it's kinda tough to gleam anything from that because just about everyone in the game was down to lynch that and they didn't post any content at all really.

This is like the second time I've asked you for a read on BTD and the second time where you've not had an opinion but could talk about stuff that he's done. Are you scum with him or are yougonna vote him already?
In post 460, Charloux wrote:
You only went with the flow so far, focusing on those who were generally scumread. Posting tons of one-liners to look like you are very active. Attacking the gameplay rather than posts because you got nothing concrete. Using psychological tricks to make me look more scummy(If you repeat the same thing over and over, the others are more likely to see it as the truth). Doesn't put me to L-1 until he has no other options available for a mislynch.
Here's a better question. You think that dark is the scum pushing you. Are scum more likely to repeatedly give stances and say you're scummy in everypost or say it once and then coast out the day?
In post 461, karnos wrote:I think BTD is a decent choice of lynch today, he hasn't been acting very towny IMO. Prefer to lynch BTD over Charloux. Lemons is also on my bad list, but I think BTD's recent play has proven even worse. Culted is looking better, especially if BTD flips red.

I hate how BTD suddenly came out from being lurky when he had a little pressure, and then vanished for a time after putting my at L-1 without acknowledging. I admit I have done similar in other games on day 1 RVS type situations, but this late into day 2 and the game demands more careful play.
Agreed with most of this here but the activity stuff. If BTD's content was at all town I probably wouldn't lynch him just for having a spotting presence.
I mean it was a bit beetlejuice but that tell is absolutely horrid.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Charloux »

In post 464, culted wrote:
In post 459, Charloux wrote:His sole focus was on GL and AA. AA's focus is logical for both alignments. I thought GL was obvtown and a possible PR, so his scumlean on GL seemed irrational to me. The thing that interest me the most is his lack of opinion on my behavior. Dont know what to think of it though
I was thinking more that he immediately honed in and GL and karnos duking it out (which now we can safely assume was tvt) and it looks rather bad because he went of gl for the soul purpose of more people being apt to take Guilty's side in the argument.

That's scum for a couple different reasons. Trying to capitalize off of a tvt to start with, but weighing his options via which path would make him look less opportunistic. This is enhanced further by him not responding to my question(s) pertaining about why either of them were scummy and why he created that dichotomy in the first place.

And yes I sorta forgot about the AA wagon but it's kinda tough to gleam anything from that because just about everyone in the game was down to lynch that and they didn't post any content at all really.

This is like the second time I've asked you for a read on BTD and the second time where you've not had an opinion but could talk about stuff that he's done. Are you scum with him or are yougonna vote him already?
In post 460, Charloux wrote:
Here's a better question. You think that dark is the scum pushing you. Are scum more likely to repeatedly give stances and say you're scummy in everypost or say it once and then coast out the day?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Charloux »

Ah darn it, made a mistake... and now i can't even quote properly
In post 465, Charloux wrote: This is like the second time I've asked you for a read on BTD and the second time where you've not had an opinion but could talk about stuff that he's done. Are you scum with him or are yougonna vote him already?
I'll hammer Btd/dark gladly. I don't really see Btd as scummy as you do, but everybody else is town for me.
In post 465, Charloux wrote: Here's a better question. You think that dark is the scum pushing you. Are scum more likely to repeatedly give stances and say you're scummy in everypost or say it once and then coast out the day?
Depends on the personality and the circumstances. Personality vise i think he is more likely to push rather than coast. And if Btd is scum he has one more reason to push the only other guy apart from his partner.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Lemons »

Crap the game suddenly picked up while I was busy. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow. If anyone has questions for me I'll answer them as well.
Culted, what did you see in Charloux's iso that gave you such a strong town read?
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Lemons »

After a read through I'm not liking Culted. For the whole day he's been pushing hard on karnos and seemed certain karnos was scum. Then karnos claims PR, and suddenly Culted is ready to believe him completely and shifts focus to BTD. He even calls out BTD for trying to capitalize on a tvt, even though he was pushing karnos just a little while ago.
I don't want to lynch karnos either but that seems like a hell of a 180 for town to make. If you're scumreading someone, why would you be so willing to take their word on their role? Unless you already know they're town, of course. And now scum has an easy target for a nk unless we have a jk, thanks largely to Culted's pushing.
VOTE: Culted
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:01 am

Post by culted »

Why vote me before giving me an opportunity to answer your question?
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:09 am

Post by karnos »

Can't see lemons & culted being scum together after the last exchange.

Need to re-read a bit and see if BTD & lemons is a viable scum team.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:22 am

Post by karnos »

Well that actually took no time at all, both lemons and BTD have been relatively low content posters this game.

Lemons pushes to lynch arcangel over BTD when both are being called out for being lurky. Lemons repeatedly mentions BTD's lack of posting but never places a vote or seriously pushes, he always seems to be willing to give BTD more time. Most recently, with a BTD wagon gaining some traction, lemons tries to redirect again to culted.

BTD posts very little during day 1, just an RVS vote and...
In post 98, BTD6_maker wrote:It's mostly RVS here.
In post 137, BTD6_maker wrote:Still mostly RVS.
In post 142, BTD6_maker wrote:We're still at some phase in the game that is at least very similar to RVS, or the next step after it
Followed by chiming in on the GL vs karnos arguments, saying he thinks I am more likely town (but reverses that read after Lion flips green day 2). He also seems willing to lynch Charloux, but then he goes on V/LA before ever moving his vote- seems BTD was content to let the day end in a no lynch if I didn't hammer.

Day 2 he has voted me and now moved to culted. With very little original content. One thing that pinged me is he posted less than an hour after I voted him, but overall seems to be very low activity. To me that indicates he is reading and watching the thread, he just isn't posting unless he feels it absolutely necessary. Or possibly he just got phenomenally lucky and happened to have time to post right after I put some pressure on him.

Of note: absolutely zero mention of lemons in his entire iso. I hate digging through other games but if someone else wants to do the work I'm curious if BTD's scum meta usually ignores his partners like that.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:46 am

Post by culted »

In post 466, Charloux wrote:Depends on the personality and the circumstances. Personality vise i think he is more likely to push rather than coast. And if Btd is scum he has one more reason to push the only other guy apart from his partner.
I actually wasn't implying BTD there he actually turned around his read on you to town if you hadn't noticed.
In post 471, karnos wrote:Of note: absolutely zero mention of lemons in his entire iso. I hate digging through other games but if someone else wants to do the work I'm curious if BTD's scum meta usually ignores his partners like that.
I'm not going to be doing any meta-diving but it's safe to call this a red flag but it doesn't just extend to lemons -- he really didn't have any opinion on myself or road kamelot either. And still doesn't really -- unless you count "I'm gonna vote you unless your explain your vote" as a stance.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Charloux »

@Karnos: Not sure how deep in the past you should look for meta. I remember BTD faked a guilty on his scumpartner in micro 618. But since you were in the game as well you know that it was ~half a year ago.
In my last scumgame i got caught with the same method you used just now so this case is kinda sticking in my head. Need some time to rethink since i really think Dark is scum rn.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Charloux »

In post 472, culted wrote: I actually wasn't implying BTD there he actually turned around his read on you to town if you hadn't noticed.
Yeah kinda reminds me of your townread on me. He didn't give any reasons for townreading me, i don't townread him=> I'm proceeding like it never happened.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”