Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by rb »

funnily eniugh all people that i know who are named Sam are pretty serious
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

karnos (3): GuiltyLion, Road Kamelot, Lemons
GuiltyLion (2): BTD6_maker, karnos
culted (1): Charloux
Road Kamelot (1): culted
Charloux (1): rb

not voting (1): ArcAngel9
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by rb »

Karnos is town noobs
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

let's get even more serious now and make things abundantly clear

1) karnos posted something stupid by implying that he can be guilted
2) I said it was a bad post
3) karnos asked me why
4) I pointed out that it implied he could be guiltied
5) karnos says I'm scum for pointing out that he implied that he could be guilted
6) I ask him why does that make me scum
7) karnos refuses to answer and starts WIFOMing that he actually intended to imply that for "reasons" which will be explained "later" aka he is now trying to soft that he actually can't be guilted after all

None of it what karnos is doing is town play. If karnos were town he'd be willing to answer me about why only scum would do #2 or #4, he'd have a good reason for thinking that. But he can't give a good reason, because I'm town and I did #2 and #4 to try to sort him based off of #1, to see if #1 was legitimately a stupid post or a scum post. karnos' response was to tunnel on me, refuse to engage with me directly, and also start instead trying to imply that he's a PR deliberately WIFOMing in #1. That's not a town response.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by karnos »

This wagon building fast.

GL is playing very anti town. Without going into detail, one big difference between town and scum is such: a town player will look at a reason why an action might be taken by town, while scum players just need to look for a reason why an action might be taken by scum.

The is a perfectly good reason for my plan, I assure you, but the act of explaining it would ruin it.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by karnos »

Ultimately, I'll explain when I'm at L-1 with intent, not before, because I see no reason to ruin things if I don't have to.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by rb »

Karnos is town noobs
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by rb »

Anyone who thinks Karnos is scum is slow irl
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by rb »

Welcome to my townblock Karnos. Population: rb and karnos

Wanna vote Charloux with me?

GL is derp but derp doesn't mean scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by rb »

I am doing a poop at the moment so this is a shitpost
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 104, karnos wrote:GL is playing very anti town. Without going into detail, one big difference between town and scum is such: a town player will look at a reason why an action might be taken by town, while scum players just need to look for a reason why an action might be taken by scum.

The is a perfectly good reason for my plan, I assure you, but the act of explaining it would ruin it.
uh, no, sorry, more bullshit.

Even if you are town, your "plan" is complete shit and indistinguishable from scum, and therefore trash play. What you did is functionally no different than claiming VT on page 2 in a normal setup (like a Newbie matrix setup, for example). It's WIFOM for the sake of WIFOM and completely worthless,
while giving you a cover to explain why you weren't NK'd, if you are scum
. Town shouldn't ever bullshit and introduce WIFOM and play games, town should hunt scum.

Which, by the way, you are not doing. You still haven't explained why I can't be town in your opinion. Do you disagree with my summary in ? Do you not see why my actions could be taken by town? Who else, besides me, do you have any sort of read on?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

and what's even worse is you didn't even explicitly claim VT, you just "slipped" it (or scumslipped) and then backtracked by trying to imply that it was actually an intentional play. Which again, doesn't make sense, because you had to ask me to point out what was wrong with your initial post. Now you're trying to set it up so you can claim to be either a VT or a PR.

Either talk to me and explain why I can't be town for calling you out on your anti-town play, and simultaneously start scumhunting elsewhere, or else you can get lynched, because you're doing absolutely nothing that is useful to anyone and there's a significant chance you're just bullshitting scum.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like, let's just pretend for the sake of argument that karnos is ACTUALLY a town PR intentionally spreading WIFOM to trick those silly scums into keeping him alive

would a PR be comfortable letting himself be run up to L-1 and then being forced to claim at that point? Would a PR just be sitting around obtusely referring to this master plan but not actually trying to game-solve and just be town to show to his voters that he's town?

Do his actions make more sense from a town!PR perspective or a scum perspective, where he'd be trying to soft a PR but not actually claim it to dissolve the wagon on him, yet keep his play as flexible as possible?

If karnos were a VT then he already slipped at this point, and what he should do is make the most of it and relentlessly hunt scum and be aggressive and be so obnoxiously obvtown that scum are forced to kill him anyway, because he's unlynchable. But karnos isn't doing that either, instead he wants to pretend he's got some genius next level "plan" in hopes that we get bored with him and look elsewhere.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by rb »

"everyone should have my playstyle and anyone who doesn't is scum"

who's your second best scumread GL tythx
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 103, GuiltyLion wrote:let's get even more serious now and make things abundantly clear

1) karnos posted something stupid by implying that he can be guilted
2) I said it was a bad post
3) karnos asked me why
4) I pointed out that it implied he could be guiltied
5) karnos says I'm scum for pointing out that he implied that he could be guilted
6) I ask him why does that make me scum
7) karnos refuses to answer and starts WIFOMing that he actually intended to imply that for "reasons" which will be explained "later" aka he is now trying to soft that he actually can't be guilted after all

None of it what karnos is doing is town play. If karnos were town he'd be willing to answer me about why only scum would do #2 or #4, he'd have a good reason for thinking that. But he can't give a good reason, because I'm town and I did #2 and #4 to try to sort him based off of #1, to see if #1 was legitimately a stupid post or a scum post. karnos' response was to tunnel on me, refuse to engage with me directly, and also start instead trying to imply that he's a PR deliberately WIFOMing in #1. That's not a town response.
How is not willing to answer someone question makes it scum???

that makes him lousy town player or bad player. I am failing to see your logic here
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Charloux »

Well Karnos is obvtown to me. RB buddy-ing him is just his playstyle(If i got his character right) with no ulterior motives.
GuiltyLion is rubbing salt on a mistake Karnos made and is not letting go which will only hurt town in the long run. Don't think he is scum for pushing, but if i were scum i would either let this play out without me involving myself or find a reason to get Karnos to L-1 *looks at Lemons*
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 am

Post by rb »

Why is Charloux now going from thinking I'm scummy to now saying it's just my playstyle with no ulterior motives?

Can we just powerlynch this scum already
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Charloux »

You are really sharp sometimes but can also be pretty dull at others. It was already explained that was fake.
You like quantity over quality so it was important for me to get a grasp on your personality.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:06 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 113, rb wrote:"everyone should have my playstyle and anyone who doesn't is scum"

who's your second best scumread GL tythx
Don't be reductionist. karnos isn't scumhunting. karnos is accusing me of being scum for weak reasoning and is refusing to explain. His play isn't doing anything to help find scum.

Second best scumread is culted
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Charloux »

Whats your read on RB then? His play so far can be summarized in pointing fingers at me. How is that different from Karnos? Also i can't see Culted as anything but a jokester, and even though my RVS vote is still there i have a null read on him. What did you see in his posts that looks scummy?
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Lemons »

I'm willing to admit that my vote on karnos may have been a kneejerk reaction to something due to my limited experience. Now that I have more time/less stress, I'm going to reread the thread later and see if my opinions change at all.
I would like to hear about the read on culted as well. Is it only because he disagreed with you about karnos?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 119, Charloux wrote:Whats your read on RB then? His play so far can be summarized in pointing fingers at me. How is that different from Karnos? Also i can't see Culted as anything but a jokester, and even though my RVS vote is still there i have a null read on him. What did you see in his posts that looks scummy?
I would not summarize rb's play as simply "pointing fingers at you". rb has also called karnos town, argued with RK over chainsawing for Charloux, and soft-defended myself as town too. He's interacting with others, presenting reads, advancing the game.

Meanwhile, karnos' opinions on anything/anyone are...?

with respect to culted, I thought his case on RK was weak and made to misrep RK rather than coming from genuine intentions and thought process.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I feel like everyone is like "wait oh shit karnos could be a PR slipping VT for WIFOM, he's softing it, let's townread him"

well, I've been playing for a year and a half and I have seen a lot of scums soft PRs and get away with it. I just recently lost a game partially because I thought someone was the doc when they weren't. I'm not letting that happen in this game, if karnos is town he needs to stop trying to play bullshit WIFOM plans and needs to play openly and straighforwardly
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:03 am

Post by karnos »

In post 122, GuiltyLion wrote: if karnos is town he needs to stop trying to play bullshit WIFOM plans and needs to play openly and straighforwardly
So are you asking me to claim on day 1 when I'm not even at L-1? :roll:
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:04 am

Post by karnos »

In post 98, BTD6_maker wrote:It's mostly RVS here.

Anyway, I basically looked at Karnos vs. GuiltyLion. I don't have much time at the moment but what I will say is that it is GuiltyLion that looks slightly worse from the interactions.
when do you expect to have some more time?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”