According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
1. Human Sequencer
8. Nitroglycerin (gigabyteTroubadour + Shadow_Step)
Day 1 Begins
VC 1.0 | VC 1.1 | VC 1.2 | VC 1.3 | VC 1.4 | VC 1.5 | VC 1.6 | VC 1.7
Creature's Lynch and Flip
Thinkbig's Death and Flip | Nitroglycerin's Death and Flip | Maxous's Death and Flip
VC 2.0 | VC 2.1 | VC 2.2 | VC 2.3
Beeboy's Lynch and Flip
Dunnstral's Death and Flip | Drone's Death and Flip
Thinkbig, Bee Larry King, was stepped on N1.
Nitroglycerin, Barry "Bee" Benson, was stepped on N1.
Maxous, Vanessa, was stepped on N1.
Beeboy, Jazz, was lynched D2.
Dunnstral, Worker Bee #5210,was stepped on N2.
Drone, All Five Major Food Companies, Collectively, was stepped on N2.
Human Sequencer, Smash Mouth,was Endgamed on D3.
1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them here
2) This is my color. No using it under any circumstances, and no impersonating or pretending to impersonate the mod.
3) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
4) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM.
5) Directly quoting your role PM, QT or private communications with the mod is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted.
6) I expect every player to be civil and to treat eachother with respect. Mafia is a heated game, but I'll interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, or bullying.
7) No weird forms of encryption. Crumbing is perfectly OK.
8) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must either be in the form of Vote: Aeronaut or VOTE: Aeronaut. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I know who you're talking about.
9) A lynch will occur when a majority of the votes are cast for the same player. (E.G. if there are 9 people left in-game, 5 votes insures a lynch)
10) You may vote for "no lynch" if you wish. If >50% of the players in the game vote for no-lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
11) If you are killed, you may make one tasteful "Bah" post, but it must 100% non revealing of any sort of game information, or anything of that sort. It must be a farewell only.
12) Twilight phase talking is allowed.
Activity and Deadlines
13) Each Day phase will last two weeks.
14) Deadlines will be extended for replacement situations and exceptional circumstances.
15) Night phases will last for 48 hours.
16) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PMd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
17) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. All prods will be announced in thread.
18) Players who do not respond to a prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded three times in a game will be force-replaced.
19) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.
20)Please keep the game active! If you're in like ten other games and are planning on lurking through this, just replace out.
21) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary.
22) Pretending to break the rules is just as bad as breaking them, and will be taken just as seriously.
23) If you feel like I've missed something, or you feel I need to take action about something, please let me know in-thread or by PM.