Micro 521: Desperation (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 19, Kmd4390 wrote:Pretty sure I've only ever played with you and Edos here.

I don't remember playing with you. Clearly you must be lying.
VOTE: Kmd4390

I'm not for this Flowwagon.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Edosurist »

Flowwagon ho, then!
VOTE: Flow Alpha
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Edosurist »

I'm liking Kmd and temp right now.

TS is meh. I'll toss Flow here as well.

MM is the closest read I have to scum right now. I don't like .
VOTE: MarioManic4
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 48, Kmd4390 wrote:
Edos, what is wrong with post 16.

I don't see how "joke ate" can "go too far" especially in RVS. MM's post seemed serious, but it doesn't match his reasoning.

Unvote, Vote KT
for an overreaction to a joke vote and opportunistic Alpha vote. I'm pretty convinced he's scum.

I don't think it was an overreaction. Clearly KT is new, and he can't "overreact" if he doesn't yet have a feel for how we play on MS. I'm totally with you on the opportunistic thing, though.

VOTE: KTthecreeper

Also, what does everyone think of hypoclaiming for the desperado so that if they hit town we confirm a townie? For those who don't know, hypoclaiming means we all say "if I'm the desperado, I will target X player". You can always change who later, but if we have a list that we copy and paste each time and adjust as needed, we can keep track of it. I'd hate to have the desperado target town, die, and we don't even know who they confirmed. Of course if they hit scum great, but that's only one side of the role. Thoughts?
I'd prefer that we just do it based off of who you are voting, as temp. If it's somebody they want dead, they should be voting them already. Plus, the desperado can easily remember to state who they would target, but the other townies would have to make a conscious effort to remember to make changes.
tl;dr Just desperado kill the player you're currently voting for.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:54 am

Post by Edosurist »

EBWOP:
In post 48, Kmd4390 wrote:
Edos, what is wrong with post 16.

I don't see how "joke ate" can "go too far" especially in RVS. MM's post seemed serious, but it doesn't match his reasoning.

Unvote, Vote KT
for an overreaction to a joke vote and opportunistic Alpha vote. I'm pretty convinced he's scum.

I don't think it was an overreaction. Clearly KT is new, and he can't "overreact" if he doesn't yet have a feel for how we play on MS. I'm totally with you on the opportunistic thing, though.

Also, what does everyone think of hypoclaiming for the desperado so that if they hit town we confirm a townie? For those who don't know, hypoclaiming means we all say "if I'm the desperado, I will target X player". You can always change who later, but if we have a list that we copy and paste each time and adjust as needed, we can keep track of it. I'd hate to have the desperado target town, die, and we don't even know who they confirmed. Of course if they hit scum great, but that's only one side of the role. Thoughts?

I'd prefer that we just do it based off of who you are voting, as temp said. If it's somebody they want dead, they should be voting them already. Plus, the desperado can easily remember to state who they would target, but the other townies would have to make a conscious effort to remember to make changes.
tl;dr Just desperado kill the player you're currently voting for.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 77, TierShift wrote:I'm okay with hypo.

Kmd, creeper seems obviously town to me, especially now that he's attacking the one that is defending him instead of buddying the heck out of me which is what I'd expect newbscum to do. I don't see why you could think creep is scum. He is a weak target though, which makes it easy for scum(you) to push him.

Lol. You have a problem with this?

Why would new town intentionally put someone at L-1 like that?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Edosurist »

OK, sorry. My preview is really screwy and a lot has happened since I actually typed up . I think it still stands though.

If you have a gameplan, then why did you put Alpha at L-1?

Regarding hypo list: If you guys really want to do a whole list, fine, but I think it's gonna be so much simpler is you just shoot who you're voting for. If you want to shoot someone else instead, change your vote or state it right before you make the shot.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Edosurist »

If you want something to do, KT, here's a question for you:

In post 83, Edosurist wrote:If you have a gameplan, then why did you put Alpha at L-1?

I'm curious what you thought was strong enough reasoning to put him at L-1.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Edosurist »

@MM
Are you stating that you think both TS and KT are town because of their posts, or simply because they both are the leading wagons.

Considering that Flow's vote on TS was an RVS vote, I wouldn't put much weight on it.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 89, Kmd4390 wrote:Still, the Alpha vote sounds more like new scum with the idea that he has to lynch town and places a vote on someone close to being lynched (and yes this theory would make Alpha town) than a new town player who thinks whoever gets to the thread first must be scum but RVS is useless nonsense and seriously pushing a lynch at a time and everyone must be right so the wagon must be on scum. I get that he's new, but I don't understand the Alpha vote in a new town mindset but it makes perfect sense coming from new scum.

I agree.

Again to Edos, did you read my post about if the person you are voting gets lynched? Is there any downside to hypoclaiming? Are you against doing so?

If they get lynched, then they get lynched and you can't kill them. I don't see how this is a problem. And is it too hard to change your vote or make a statement before you take the shot?
You can also literally just say "I am the desperado and I am shooting ___." If you live, you're clear. If you die, we know that person is clear. Am I missing something?

As for the downside, the issue is that the desperado will remember to update who they'd want to kill, but the other townies would need to make a conscious effort to routinely change who they would kill. Unless we want to check in every 4 pages or so and make everyone state who they would kill as a desperado, chances are the desperado would be the only one consistently updating their kill list and the other townies would simply forget. And if we were to stop the conversation for a check-in, that would stop the natural flow of conversation (which would serve to benefit scum, if it does end up having an impact), and some people might just ignore the check-in all together.
Basically, I don't trust the town enough to hypo correctly. And it'd be too much coordination when you could literally state "I am killing ___" or just killing who you voted for. It's easier to hide the desperado if they base their kill off of something all town naturally does.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 91, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 88, Edosurist wrote:
In post 83, Edosurist wrote:If you have a gameplan, then why did you put Alpha at L-1?

I'm curious what you thought was strong enough reasoning to put him at L-1.

well alpha started the RVS witch i don't like he refused to give us her main *with is just stupid* trying too hard to defend the RVS also pretty scumy i guess thats about it i found more suspison in teir though

It's not stupid for players to hide their main account when using an alt. If they want to use an alt, that's their choice to make. If they want to share the main, that's great too.

And it's not scummy to defend RVS in the way you're seeing it. It's a natural and organic thing we do on MS to get the game started. If anything, scum actually DON'T want RVS to happen cuz then there's a slow start to the game.

And what's your reasoning for voting TS?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Edosurist »

What do you believe is his reason for voting Kmd?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Edosurist »

@KT
In post 77, TierShift wrote:
Kmd, creeper seems obviously town to me, especially now that he's attacking the one that is defending him instead of buddying the heck out of me which is what I'd expect newbscum to do. I don't see why you could think creep is scum. He is a weak target though, which makes it easy for scum(you) to push him.

This is TS's reason for voting Kmd. It's because he thinks you would be an easy mislynch for scum to press. By this logic, both Kmd and I would be scummy for voting you.

@Kmd
The Desperado is essentially a day-vig, yes? He claims desperado the moment before he shoots, which eliminates the need for any of this hypo stuff.
And I know that a good player would update their kill list, but I don't trust everyone to be a good player and to even remember.

It's a simple solution.
Step 1: Post "I AM THE DESPERADO. I AM SENDING A PM TO MOD SAYING I WILL KILL EDOSURIST."
Step 2: Send PM to Mod saying you wish to kill Edosurist.
Step 3: Either you or I die.
Step 4: Pop a champagne bottle.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 101, TierShift wrote:Kmd how do you feel about creep attacking the one attacking his attacker? (voting me while I'm voting you, the one putting pressure on creep)

I think you should just cut the foreplay and get to the three way.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I'm willing to buy your claim, but please explain your TS read.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I would sheep a vote temp, although again, ^that was incredibly suspicious.

In post 121, Flow Alpha wrote:Scummy play means scum in my book. I suggest we vote TierShift and quickhammer him ASAP so I can save my shot for his scum buddy.

You realize that when the first scum gets killed, by lynch or by desperado bullet, they essentially get a vengeful kill. Now that you've claimed, you HAVE to take a shot today. You'll get NK'ed otherwise.

I'd say kill temp. He's the one with the leading wagon. Definitely have him claim before you shoot, though.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Dammit Kmd. Screwed up my carrot.

Anyway, Alpha, you 100% need to take your shot today.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Edosurist »

"caret" is the correct spelling, actually. ^ It's that thing.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Edosurist »

LOL Jesus christ. Unless you weren't desperado, that isn't gonna work.

You have to take a shot today. If you need me to explain this in detail, I will.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Kmd, this is what I meant about I don't trust town enough.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Kmd
In all serious, what's your take on Alpha here.

I think he's just pulling our leg. I wish he'd
ask for a claim from temp
, though (hint, hint).

@Varien
Does KT's opportunism mean anything to you?

@MM
Why do you have to wait for KT to explain himself to get a read on what just happened?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Flow.
If you fakeclaimed desperado, you could've drawn a claim.
And how is temp refusing to claim? He hasn't even had a chance to, and you haven't ASKED him to. Jesus H Christ you're driving me insane.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Between Flow, KT, and temp, I don't know what to make of this right now.

Flow, if you're not the desperado, you're getting my vote.
Confirm that you're the desperado, then ask temp or KT to claim.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 147, Varian- wrote:Why should temp claim? Am I missing something other than the brief L-1?

Assuming that Flow was gonna shoot him, he should've asked for a claim before he takes the shot. Now I don't even know what's up anymore.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Edosurist »

How often do you get to use this ability?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Really.
VOTE: Flow Alpha
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Mod:
Is this game bastard, and is it possible for there to be a 2-shot daycop (dafuq) in here?

It was my understanding that this was an open setup.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by Edosurist »

So I'm sure scum's already aware of this, but Flow's gambit here has narrowed down the desperado to TS, temp, and Lex. They are the only ones who haven't had an opportunity to counter claim Flow.

My suggestion is that they don't claim. They take a shot at Flow, who will flip scum, giving the other scum an opportunity to make a venge-kill. They get a 1/3 chance to succeed at the vengekill (or 1/2 assuming that one of those three is actually scum).
We can debate whether or not the desperado will claim at that point, but if we decide that the desperado doesn't, we should lynch KT.

If we were to lynch him instead of using the desperado shot, there's a significant chance that it'll go to waste. My calculation ends there for unspoken reasons. Don't ask me about it.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Varien
I guess so, and considering that it's a confirmable role, you may actually be right.

I'm just tried to piece together what all's happened here.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Edosurist »

You think Flow is town?

If he's town, he's playing against his wincon.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I mean, I guess it doesn't really make him scum. It just makes him completely undesirable to play with.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Now that I've answered your question, do you think he's town?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@TS
Do you think that Flow Alpha is town?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Flow
How does your flip incriminate TS?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I'm so done with this. Good night.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 189, wgeurts wrote:
WoTC will also be allowed if a majority of players agree.

Even at this point in the game?

In post 196, Kmd4390 wrote:
Edos wrote: My suggestion is that they don't claim. They take a shot at Flow, who will flip scum, giving the other scum an opportunity to make a venge-kill. 

And if Alpha is town?

I guess a confirmed Flow would actually be detrimental to the town.

I think I'm in the shoot temp, lynch KT boat at this point.

Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 205, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm not really against Temp being shot, but I can't commit to a KT lynch if Temp flips scum.

My thoughts exactly, which is why I want temp shot.

If he flips scum, we got both KT and the desperado confirmed.
If he gets confirmed, we can go for KT then.

@KT
While you're here, can you explain why you put temp at L-1?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Phone posting:

@KT
Can you articulate what makes temp scummy, like TS asked?

When we say confirmed, we mean that they practically are. If you were to flip scum, it would be unlikely that you would put both of your partner at L-1, so it would be safe to assume that temp and Alpha are town.

And you shouldn't claim VT because that narrows down the actual PRs for scum to shoot.

@Flow
Do you think KT and temp are scum together?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Hi guys, haven't really had time for this today. I might a bit later.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 276, temphdq wrote:That is a bad idea. If you shoot town, the person you confirm would be nightkilled anyway, since he is confirmed town. So it is not good to confirm an useful player.
In other words the person you shoot at will die anyways, ether by you or by the Mafia.

That's not necessarily true because of WIFOM games with the tracker.

@TS
I think our reads are pretty in sync here. I'd prefer you shoot temp, but Lex should be your runner up. I wouldn't shoot Varian.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 284, LexTrew wrote:
You are scumreading me for what I have not been doing. How im supposed to defend myself?

What you've not been doing is posting much content. Post more content.
You have 7 posts of the game 286 in. One of those is a fluff post. There's more you can be doing.

In post 270, LexTrew wrote:Why claim desperado now instead of later when we have more info? The chances of you shooting town are pretty high

This sounds like scum talking to me.
Why did you feel the need to say this as one of your seven posts?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@temp
I guess you're right. What am I thinking.

I say we lynch KT if you flip town. If you flip scum, I'm willing to call KT clear, although daytalk does lessen that read, as somebody mentioned at some point.

@Var
I don't believe Lex was questioning whether TS actually was. He was questioning whether it was the right choice.

@Lex
What we're trying to say is that you need to post more content.
In post 223, LexTrew wrote:Im town reading Edo and kmd, leaning scum on KT (but could easily be just newbie town).
I dont get Flow at all, but I dont think he is scum actually, I dont see scum motivation behind his claims (well, it would get to a WIFOM thing).

Also, you have your vote on MM, but you're not confident in that read. And apparently you also think KT is scum. That's all I got from you.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Preemptive prodge.

I'm waiting on TS to take a shot WITH ENOUGH TIME for us to have discussion in case of a scramble at the end here.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Edosurist »

This is a good choice, TS.

<salutes>
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@Lex
It was a good choice because it was better than shooting Varian in my mind.
Also, I second what the Flows said. Post reads.

VOTE: temphdq
MM would be next on my current list.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Edosurist »

You still want KT?
Have you reread Flow like you wanted?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 327, temphdq wrote:My playstyle is much theory less reads by feeling.
Anyways, I currently feel that KT, Flow, Lex, Edos, kmd and me are town.

Cool. You feel like everyone who's posting is town.
I see how it is. Lynch all lurkers.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Ok. We have 11 hours left.

Who would vote temp?
Who would vote KT?
Who would vote MM?

Personally, I'd vote temp or MM.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Edosurist »

temp, why the change of heart regarding KT?

VOTE: MarioManic4
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 356, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also why arebwe assuming temp isn't scum fishing for the actual Tracker?

Are you serious right now?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Ugh.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 117, MarioManiac4 wrote:
KT is not afraid to go wrong and is actively trying to figure this game. Mislynch bait.

In post 141, MarioManiac4 wrote:I get townibes from Tier, KT, Edos, KMD.
-snip-

KT still needs to explain his actions though.

In post 142, Edosurist wrote:@MM
Why do you have to wait for KT to explain himself to get a read on what just happened?

In post 144, MarioManiac4 wrote:I dont.
Just thinking KT explaining everything he's done would help me get a better read on him.

I greatly dislike this progression. The main standout thing that happened between 117 and 141 was that KT put temp at L-1. I don't think I really paid attention to 144 at the time, because that's just stupid.

"I don't need A because I need A instead."

???

So I've basically got it down to MM or Varian. GG.
I'm currently leaning towards MM.

I'm finding it hard to do much else because my internet is really slow right now, so it's a bit painful for each page to load.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Edosurist »

@MM
Why should I vote Varian over you?
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Edosurist »

We seriously have less than 4 days to work this out. Both MM and Varian should try to make themselves available for this game.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Edosurist »

... That made no sense.

Are you saying I shouldn't vote you because I have a case to lynch you?
Are you suggesting that I should save to vote my scumread so I can push for my scumread in LYLO?

I honestly don't get your point.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Edosurist »

In post 392, Kmd4390 wrote:Edos, you said Alpha was scum for fakeclaiming. What happened to that?

I realized it wasn't advantageous for scum to do that, so I just backed off.

Do you believe him to be obvtown now with KT's flip or did something change your mind before that?

He's pretty much conftown. That is unless he's (they're?) absolutely brilliant for telling KT to put him/them at L-1 before he/they had him put temp at L-1.
It's possible within the scope of the game, but I seriously doubt it.

Also, when, if at all, have you considered Varian a town read?

Don't believe I ever had him as town. A quick check over my ISO shows I didn't want Varian killed in , which I attribute to believing that temp and Lex were scum.

Why did you vote temp and question my scum read on KT after Tier's shot?

I decided to sheep TS.

Are you pretty much at Mario as a top suspect followed by Varian? If so, why?

Yes. You're not scum, and Flow isn't scum. If one of you actually is, I've played this game completely wrong.

Re: me wanting temp shot over KT when Flow claimed
I didn't want our possible conftown to be KT. I hope I don't have to explain why I didn't want that.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #56) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Edosurist »

Hi guys. Been really busy. Promise to check back AT LEAST before that deadline in 11 hours.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I guess that's game, then?

Sorry I missed deadline. I just wasn't able to get wifi or phone access.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Edosurist »

The reason I confused myself and thought there was a watcher, not a tracker, in this game was because I thought there was supposed to be a bit of WIFOM played between the PR and the mafia.

The mafia wouldn't want to kill the clear immediately, cuz as it is right now, the clear only gets to stick around for the rest of the day (if that, thanks to the vengeful mechanic).

That would be my bit of input, but otherwise, gg.
Edo
Edoist
Endoperson

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”