Micro 529: Big Brother 3 Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 529: Big Brother 3 Mafia - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:34 am

Post by pablito »

Big Brother 3 Mafia!

Playerlist:
Firebringer (r. CityElectric)
Flubbernugget
Gale Wing Srock
GrayFoxxxx
Kaboose
Not_Mafia
Soren
TierShift
Zymf

Alive (2/9)
Spoiler:
Firebringer, conjoined triplet, mafia
Not_Mafia, conjoined triplet, mafia

Dead (7/9)
Spoiler:
D1: GrayFoxxxx, floater, vanilla townie
D2:
TierShift, conjointed triplet, vengeful mafia

N2: Kaboose, floater, vanilla townie
D3: Flubbernugget, floater, vanilla townie
D4: Gale Wing Srock, floater, vanilla townie
Endgame: Soren, floater, vanilla townie
Endgame: Zymf, floater, vanilla townie

Links

Day 1: HoH crowned
Day 1: Nomination Ceremony
Day 1: Eviction votes locked
Day 1: Final Eviction/New HoH
Day 2: Nomination Ceremony
Day 2: Eviction votes locked
Day 2: Eviction Ceremony
Night 2: Double Elimination/New HoH
Day 3: Nomination Ceremony
Day 3: Eviction Ceremony
Day 4: New HoH
Day 4: Nomination Ceremony
Day 4: Eviction votes locked
Day 4: Eviction Ceremony
Last edited by pablito on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:56 am, edited 21 times in total.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:47 am

Post by pablito »

Julie Chen: Welcome to Big Brother. This year, we have an interesting crop of houseguests from every single corner of the world. From a JNCO Jeans enthusiast from the Peruvian rainforest to a Gillian Anderson Cooper drag queen from Tallahassee, our houseguests span every single lifestyle that has not yet been cast on Big Brother. By casting such diverse houseguests this year, we hope to break down the typical stereotypes and game strategies that plagued previous seasons of Big Brother. This years twist will also include a set of Conjoined Triplets who will be switching in and out of the game by use of a heavy duty blanket, which will cover up the other two. This will be unlike any other Big Brother that you’ve seen before. Who will win the US$500,000 prize this year? But first…the rules.

Rules

General

1. Please follow all rules listed in the Boilerplate Game Rules.
  2. Do not discuss ongoing games. Do not discuss any ongoing games anywhere. This includes this game.
  3. I will use
    Red
    . Please avoid using that color.
  4. Do not edit/delete any previous submitted posts. Do not use invisible text or color=black.
  5. Day phases will have a deadline of 14 days, and Nights will last 48 hours if applicable.
  6. Prods will be issued to players if they have not posted within a 48-hour period. Players who have been prodded have 48 hours to respond in the game thread before a replacement is sought. Weekends will be considered a 24-hour period for purposes of activity. Players who have been prodded 3 times will be replaced.
  7. Once
    all
    players have voted, I will formally post a final vote count. If I do not formally post a final vote count, assume that the lynch has already occurred and deadlines reset. Once the
    FINAL vote count
    has been posted, you may no longer post, not even a “bah” post. Nominees whom have already reached majority and have been lynched may still continue to post up until the moment when the final voter has placed his/her vote (if this has not already occurred). Please do not discuss the game further with people inside or outside the game.
  8. I am your mod. Anything I say goes. PM me if you have any questions.

Setup

The 9-player Grey Flag Nightless Mafia open setup consists of three vengeful mafia, six vanilla townies, and the following mechanics:

• Day talk is enabled for this game.
  • Upon the death of the first vengeful mafia, the lynched mafia member will be able to select one townsperson to venge-kill.
  • Upon the death of the second vengeful mafia, only one mafia member will remain and thus the mafia faction will have lost.

Game-specific rules

Within the each phase, a 2 week cycle with the following deadlines apply:
Day 1 -
Head of Household (HoH)
will be announced.
Day 7 -
HoH
will announce the 2
nominees
in thread.
Day 14 -
All players
(except the
HoH
and
nominees
)
must
have voted to lynch one of the
nominees
Nominees
must have sent a PM to mod notifying of their choice for next
HoH
HoH
will publicly vote in the case of a tie. The mod will notify the HoH if this is the case.

Responsibilities of each player per day phase:

Head of Household (HoH)
will be responsible for naming 2
nominees
per day phase. These will be the only 2 players eligible to be lynched during that day phase. The
HoH
will
bold their choice in thread
before Day 7**. The
HoH
will also publicly vote in the case of a tie-vote. The mod will notify if this is the case. No player can become
HoH
in consecutive day phases. If no nominations are announced prior to deadline, previous data may be used in its stead. Failure to nominate** may mean that the
HoH
will be nominated and/or turned into a neutral survivor tree-stump who can no longer win with his/her faction.

Nominees
will be responsible for PMing the mod of their choice for the next day phase’s
HoH
before Day 14. If a player is evicted, his/her PMed choice for
HoH
will become the next day phase's
HoH
. If no PM is received prior to the day phase deadline, previous data may be used in its stead**. Failing this, a public vote will be held.

Voting players
must
vote to evict a player. This game requires that
all players
vote every week. Players are allowed to change their vote up until the Day 14 deadline UNLESS a majority lynch has been already achieved. A lynch will not be formally processed until all required voters have placed their vote for the week - even if a majority has already been reached. Failure to vote** when required will mean that the player will be turned into a neutral survivor tree-stump and can no longer win with his/her faction. Once a majority has been achieved, the lynch will be “locked in” but all players must still vote. Once the lynch has been "locked in" or
once the final player has placed his/her vote
, players may no longer
unvote
or change their vote. If there is no majority achieved before deadline, a plurality vote will suffice.
Vote: No Lynch
is not an option in this game. Once the final vote has been placed, play

Once majority is reached, no unvotes will count and no votes may be changed.

*Special vengeful action. When the first mafia member is lynched, it will trigger a special “fast forward double-elimination day phase”. Thus, night will immediately fall and the thread will be locked. The lynched mafia member will have 48 hours to enact a venge-kill and eliminate any remaining townsperson. This may be done by PMing the mod. During night phase, townsfolk are encouraged to PM the mod of their choice of the next
HoH
should they be venge-killed. The new
HoH
following this progression will be selected by the venge-killed townsperson. The thread will then be unlocked and the game will continue.

**Failure to nominate/vote may lead to a player being turned into a neutral survivor tree-stump. To avoid this due to the unique forced-vote/nomination mechanism in this game, players may, at any time,
PM the mod
with their list of preferred-vote/nomination in advance of the deadline. This data may be used if there is a failure to nominate/vote and will be announced publicly. This should be avoided at all costs, and replacement is preferable.

Below are all of the role PMs:

Welcome to Micro 529!

Vengeful Mafia

You are a
Vengeful Mafia
in the Conjoined Triplet Mafia team with XXX and YYY! You and your conjoined siblings want to ensure that at least 2 of you make the Final 2 in the game and will do anything to get there. You will not let anyone else make it to F2 even if it’s fairly obvious that you are a threesome that will never break apart. However, if one of you is eliminated in the game, it will immediately cause a surgical separation from the other conjoined twins - and it will also trigger a “Fast-Forward Double Elimination”. As you are conjoined triplets, you will have an empathic communication link and thus have a daytalk thread here.

Win Conditions:

• You win when the number of Town players no longer outnumbers the number of living Mafia players.
  • You lose when all but one Mafia member is dead (i.e. on the second death of a Mafia member).

Abilities:

• You have a voice in the thread and a vote, just as though you were a Townie.
  • You can communicate privately with the other Mafia members in this private topic, night and day.
  • When lynched, if your lynch does not cause you to lose the game (i.e. on the first death of a Mafia member), the game will enter a Night phase in which the game thread will be locked, and all three Mafia members can collectively make a single factional ("vengeful") kill. You can discuss this kill in your private thread. This will be called the “Fast-Forward Double Elimination Phase”.
  • Apart from the vengeful kill, and lynches, you do not have any ability to kill Town members.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your alignment and role.

Welcome to Micro 529!

Vanilla Townie

You are a Floater (Vanilla Townie). You have no strong alliances in this game and you are alone. A lone wolf with a whimpered howl. Nonetheless, you know that there is an evil unbreakable group of three that will do anything to win. As such, you will have to team up with the other floaters to find out who is trying to sabotage your chances to get to the F2. Better grab a lifevest!

Win Conditions:

• You win when all but one Mafia member is dead (i.e. on the second death of a Mafia member).
  • You lose when the number of living Town players no longer outnumbers the number of living Mafia players.

Abilities:

• You have no abilities but your voice and your vote.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your alignment and role.
Last edited by pablito on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pablito »

PMs are
going out
. lol that was a lie.
Now going out.
The thread will be unlocked once 6/9 confirms have been received or at (expired on 2015-09-19 12:00:00)

Edit: Apologies as my internet went down. Re-setting countdown and sending out PMs.
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by pablito »

Chenbot: Welcome houseguests. Look around you, among them could be your best new friend, or your biggest enemy. Some of you will shower frequently, and some of you may fail to wash hands after using the restroom. You will all be entering the Big Brother House shortly, where you will be competing against each other for the $500,000 grand prize. Make it to the end, and you may win the money. To make it to the end, you will rely on the other houseguests. You will get to know them very soon, but first you must make your "first impressions" of your fellow houseguests.

As such, our first
Head of Household (HoH)
will be crowned right away. The nine of you must vote for whom you would like to be our first
HoH
within the next 14 days. This is a special vote and no penalties will be applied during this vote.

One of you will be crowned the first
HoH
through a special vote. Normally, the
HoH
will be decided through other means (please see rules). Free from eviction, the
HoH
must place two
nominees
on the chopping block. The remaining houseguests will then vote to evict one of the two
nominees

To decide our first
HoH
, houseguests will freely vote for whomever they would like to become the first
HoH
. The first player to gain 5 of 9 votes in this special vote will become the first
HoH
. You cannot vote for yourself. This player will be safe from the first eviction (lynch), but will also be the person to decide which two players should be the only
nominees
for eviction (lynch). So decide carefully in this first special positive, power-awarding vote.

You may now enter the Big Brother House and vote for whom you would like to become our first
HoH
. To repeat, you are not voting to lynch anyone at this time. Instead, you will be voting on the first
HoH
. You will be voting to give a power to one specific player. If no player meets majority before deadline, the player that has the most votes at deadline will be crowned
HoH
. If there is a tie vote, the player in the tie who received the earliest vote will win
HoH

Head of Household
Vote Count

No one.
Not Voting (7):
CityElectric, Flubbernugget, Gale Wing Srock, GrayFoxxxx, Kaboose, Not_Mafia, Soren, TierShift, Zymf

With 9 alive, it takes 5 positive award votes to crown the first
HoH
. Deadline to crown first
HoH
is Friday October 2nd, 2015 at 23:00 EDT. ((expired on 2015-10-02 22:00:00))

If there are any questions, please ask.
Last edited by pablito on Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sup, later.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

/first

VOTE: Flubbernugget
-Neither enemy nor friend.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 4, GrayFoxxxx wrote:/first

GrayFox, Why are you voting for Flubbernugget?

Also, if you guys want to be the HoH then you can announce it in the thread and start a campaign to request for votes I suppose.

*This is my first Game of this format, so I may not understand a few things. Jlyk so you guys wouldn't be surprised if I fail to understand somethings.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

This is where I some how mange the impossible of fucking up rvs because I don't 100% get the mechanics
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Please scum read me for not placing a vote

I have the perfect gif for you
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Zymf »

Yaaaay - I get to play with Soren! :D
VOTE: Soren

I don't really think it matters much who becomes the HoH. If we "accidentaly" nominate a mafia, then we can always blame the HoH for nominating 2 townies later in the game. And if they want to secure the next HoH, then they'll also have to risk getting lynched.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by TierShift »

Flub you are scum give me your gif
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will put soda in the water fountains, I will lead us to victory!
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by TierShift »

Vote for the Tier
Believe in the Tier
#VoteTierhousehold2015
That shall be all

VOTE: tier
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by TierShift »

Notmafia what makes you believe you can compete with me?
#VoteTierhousehold2015
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by CityElectric »

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx

Hey there
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by TierShift »

Electric not voting me is a scumclaim
Why are you claiming scum?
#VoteTierhousehold2015
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 10, Not_Mafia wrote:I will put soda in the water fountains, I will lead us to victory!

Oh! Soda in the water fountains. That is cool, but can you make it Beer instead?

I could vote for a HoH who will make Beer available 24/7. Also, hey Not_Mafia! :)

And, we can't self vote I suppose. So I guess we have a drunken Tier :P
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Kaboose »

Okay so we're voting now to make someone HOH? Not to lynch/evict?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:57 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 16, Kaboose wrote:Okay so we're voting now to make someone HOH? Not to lynch/evict?

Yes. Vote flubber 2015
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:14 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 15, Gale Wing Srock wrote:And, we can't self vote I suppose

Yes we can!
#VoteTierhousehold2015
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:31 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 3, pablito wrote:You cannot vote for yourself.

No you can't
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:24 am

Post by TierShift »

Gdi
#VoteTierhousehold2015
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 9, TierShift wrote:Flub you are scum give me your gif

Spoiler: tool
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

You admit to having zero in-thread information but don't want to nominate a stronger player?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:04 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 22, Flubbernugget wrote:

You admit to having zero in-thread information but don't want to nominate a stronger player?

Yes? Is this a question?

#flubber2015
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:06 am

Post by TierShift »

Lame gif