Micro 548: We need a mod

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Or, perhaps I'm town and down want to see scum hammer? Your first and most likely suggestion is I voted godfather ... Despite godfather being lynched means I loose ... Yeah. Only logical scenario. No way me unvoting there means anything else but scum.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

The is no point to unvoting. Any lynch is a good lynch in a vengeful. The setup is specifically designed so that a town lynch isn't the end of the world, and so the 2 post L-1 is perfectly fine. Especially when you take in to account the pressure it builds on the two people not on the wagon. If you play vengeful again and that happens, stay on the wagon and use it to make the two players not on the wagon squeamish about what to do. They can't hammer or they face a shot for doing so, which is a loos for both alignments, so they need to make stuff happen which is where people show their towniness or scuminess.

Never ever unvote an L-1 when it happens that early. You throw away a goldmine of information, and anything that such a negative net effect is anti-town and therefore indicative of scumplay.
Don't @ me.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 am

Post by aphix »

I disagree. Also, if you thought that Sakura was godfather. Why would you not try to lynch her and end the game if that was the play? I think your response was WAY scummier in all aspects then my unvote would have been in anyway.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

link in bio

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”