Micro 565: The Walking Dead Ep. 1(Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:55 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Oh, so you don't have a meta tell on me?

I was convinced you did. That's good to know :P
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1050, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh, so you don't have a meta tell on me?

I was convinced you did. That's good to know :P

You're not even asking me about my meta tells on you :good:
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:00 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Haha, that's because you don't have any :)
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
absinthe
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
absinthe
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:43 am

Post by absinthe »

In post 925, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 220, absinthe wrote:
In post 216, No Brainer wrote:also i love how anti is bringing his bowel fixation itt

absinthe tell me your thoughts

eta: what have you figured out so far absinthe?

I don't understand most of what you and BBT said to each other about who can read who and other games. I get that it's a factor in your read of him and why you're voting him, but I have no way to judge if the read is good yet. He goes Socratic and his play feels subsurface. I"m wary of him.

TMWSTW has satisfied my concerns for now.

laladucks keeps his cards close. The reason I'm voting him is because of his L-2 vote on the missing player. The reads list concerns me. He voted me in RVS. From the reads list, the vote became serious but there was no indication in the thread prior to that. Switching off someone he's still scumreading onto a missing player doesn't look right to me.

Raskolkinov needs to post more. I liked his most recent post, but it's only his second post I think.

3 scumtells in one readslist, plus the associatives...

VOTE: Absinthe

Radiant Cowbells I wanted to ask for your feedback. Was this just bullshit to push for my lynch or did you really see 3 scumtells in this post? If so, what were they?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK-I normally don't' come in post games and stir drama but I just found out about this shit and I can't let it stand. Mollie is lying and smearing ika and I am not going to put up with it. He is not a stalker and he is not stalking her at all. He didn't even know she was here. The fact that she made a huge stink about it means she is the one with a problem, not ika. She is the one who harassed both of us via PM and shared personal shit with other people. She is the one who is manipulative and seems to have some fantasy in her head that ika follows her around like some lost puppy. She's wrong. He doesn't give a rat's ass about her but she is the one who harassed us with numerous PM's, she is the one making comments in sign up threads in games we are in, she is the one going after ika with personal, not game related attacks, lies, and trying to smear him.

Let me make it perfectly clear. Mollie is the one in the wrong here. She needs to grow the fuck up and stop this shit once and for all.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by ika »

This is the truth, if anyone wants to know the truth either. I have all the relevant pms as well to show such thing.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Let me make it perfectly clear, I will not stand for anybody smearing him like this so if mollie continues, I will start reporting her to the mods. And yes, we do have the PM's and only didn't report them to avoid the drama that mollie continues to instigate with us. We haven't said a word to her in any game or anywhere on the site and had no plans to.

She needs to stop with the drama queen BS and get over this. The world does not revolve around her and ika doesn't do shit because of her and he can join a game if he wants. If she can't get over the fantasy she has in her head that he joins games to stalk her, then she's the one who can replace out because she's dead wrong.

I am done with this. I said what I need to say here and that's it. Mollie STFU about ika. Enough is enough. Get the fuck over whatever you issue is. I've asked you to stop before and I'm asking again. Fucking stop!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ika »

and again i have all the PMs from start to finish and the very first pm that was sent was by Mollie so there is no world where i am the one who is the problem
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Antihero »

i'm sad at the nasty turn this game took day 2 on
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Great job modding radja! I really liked the setup. Thanks for the game.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Antihero »

radja: thanks for the game, i think it was a great modding job.

the only quibble i have is that i think weird 3rd parties like lynchers, jesters, cults, etc are borderline bastard / bastard elements and i would've liked to have known beforehand there might have been weird stuff like that. if i'd lived to day 2, i would've gone to scum traitor too.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

ty for mod radja, i liked being a neighbour

sry for betraying u bob

i'm bad at being evil :[
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1055, ika wrote:This is the truth, if anyone wants to know the truth either. I have all the relevant pms as well to show such thing.

yeah so do I.

it was after this post in the sad thread that I put my foot down and said that I did not wanna play games with you for a while:

In post 3425, ika wrote:how hard would it be to take all my pills and overdose?

I am uncomfortable with you in games until I see you fully absorb the help that you are supposedly getting. I told you after this post that you had 1 week to either get help or I was gonna call your mom and the local authorities that you were attempting suicide. I am guessing that you stopped getting the help that you needed.

I tried to help you and now I wanna be left alone. there is really nothing more that I can do.

plz stop signing up for games that I am in.
whew!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You have no fucking clue mollie. ika and I both asked you to stop contacting us almost a month ago.

You bringing his personal shit into the game here is about as low as it gets though.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1063, SilverWolf wrote:You have no fucking clue mollie. ika and I both asked you to stop contacting us almost a month ago.

You bringing his personal shit into the game here is about as low as it gets though.

uh

i am not the 1 contacting you or joining games that you are in.

the only pm I sent to ika was "I don't wanna play with you".

that is it.

can you plz leave me alone? I have asked this several times cld this plz happen?
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Radja, can you just close the thread?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1064, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1063, SilverWolf wrote:You have no fucking clue mollie. ika and I both asked you to stop contacting us almost a month ago.

uh

that is it.

can you plz leave me alone? I have asked this several times cld this plz happen?

Bullshit, you sent us numerous PM's. I have asked you and ika has asked you to not contact us anymore. Don't lie. I know the truth and the easiest way to get me off your back is to never, ever talk about ika again.

I already told you our hydra would never join a game you are in. He already told you he had zero issues with you in games. You are the one throwing a hissy fit.

He's getting the help he needs despite the fact you have shown you don't really give a rip. I do care and I am helping him.

So stay away and if ika joins a game you are in, and plays according to the game and never brings anything personal into it, and you can't do the same in return-the issue is with you. You have some fantasy in your head that he's stalking you and I will not have you talking about him like this.

It's your issue. You know how to get rid of it. Stop lying about and smearing ika and it's done. I'll continue ignoring you like I have been until now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1065, RadiantCowbells wrote:Radja, can you just close the thread?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1066, SilverWolf wrote:

uh

that is it.

Bullshit, you sent us numerous PM's. I have asked you and ika has asked you to not contact us anymore. Don't lie. I know the truth and the easiest way to get me off your back is to never, ever talk about ika again.

I already told you our hydra would never join a game you are in. He already told you he had zero issues with you in games. You are the one throwing a hissy fit.

He's getting the help he needs despite the fact you have shown you don't really give a rip. I do care and I am helping him.

So stay away and if ika joins a game you are in, and plays according to the game and never brings anything personal into it, and you can't do the same in return-the issue is with you. You have some fantasy in your head that he's stalking you and I will not have you talking about him like this.

It's your issue. You know how to get rid of it. Stop lying about and smearing ika and it's done. I'll continue ignoring you like I have been until now.

you mean the numerous PMs that you responded to?

you are not qualified to give any1 help, his therapist was.

I am asking you both to stay away from me. I am not sure how exactly I can make it anymore clear then to say stay away from me cos it did not seem to work the first time.

leave me alone. <----- do these words have any meaning? plz don't sign up for any games I am in. this shld be simple and really a no fuss deal.

just stay away from me.
whew!
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1068, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1066, SilverWolf wrote:

uh

that is it.

you mean the numerous PMs that you responded to?

you are not qualified to give any1 help, his therapist was.

I am asking you both to stay away from me. I am not sure how exactly I can make it anymore clear then to say stay away from me cos it did not seem to work the first time.

leave me alone. <----- do these words have any meaning? plz don't sign up for any games I am in. this shld be simple and really a no fuss deal.

just stay away from me.

His therapist is helping him. You again show you have no clue.

I am helping him as well by being there for him when he needs support. I don't abandon people when the going gets rough. I don't dump my friends when they are at the lowest point in their life. I don't give up on people.

I haven't joined a game or said one word to you since we both asked you to stop contacting us. I had no intention to. I already told you how to get that to continue. You stop lying about and smearing him anywhere on this site and you will never hear another peep out of me again. It's really very simple.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1065, RadiantCowbells wrote:Radja, can you just close the thread?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

holy shit. just stop.

totally unnecessary to drag shit from other threads into this one. (and uh... speakeasy...)

just stop. nobody fucking cares who is right and who isn't.
Art is cool.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I don't know or care about who started this conflict but people shouldn't be replacing into games when they know that someone in there is trying to avoid them. If it was an accident, it is best to just replace out immediately rather than suggest that the person who was there first replace out. That misses the point that that person was trying to play mafia while avoiding someone. I don't know what the "rules" are regarding this but I'm talking more about what's the right thing to do in this type of situation.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Marquis »

link in bio

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”