Micro 567: Kids with Guns - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

sights still set on suzune/kk mostly, tth as a distant third

still gunning for a suzune lynch here. aa9 imo is one of the worst lynch choices here.
link in bio
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

AA9 went for an easy lynch using shallow reasoning, pretty much ignored her wagon while she was here and then flaked out with the wagon at L-1. Suzune was inactive all game, replaced out in a normal way and is pretty much a lurker lynch/ complete gamble.
Hopefully the replacement breaths some life into the game.
deranged and incoherent
?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 188, advantage wrote:arcangel9 is doing nothing to help herself and not even claiming... i think we might have to lynch her just to be safe, because i'm scared at how easy a mafia could get away by trying that. ;-,

but i want to hear from guiltylion in response to kublai khan first, see now we have infinite time until suzune is replaced so no reason to quick hammer.

how is it me not claiming is a scumtell. You make me no sense. And more reasons to believe you're aligned to mafia.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 176, GuiltyLion wrote:I think there's a pretty good chance of it

if she doesn't I'd look at advantage, he didn't seem to want to commit one way or the other in the argument

This post looks like Guilty is backing up his partner.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm waiting on the replacement but I'm glad AA9 finally gave her read on advantage
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 201, Raskolnikov wrote:AA9 went for an easy lynch using shallow reasoning, pretty much ignored her wagon while she was here and then flaked out with the wagon at L-1.

yes i agree, but this to me indicates that arcangel9 is more likely to be town playing badly than a mafia... ;-,

Suzune was inactive all game, replaced out in a normal way and is pretty much a lurker lynch/ complete gamble.

well not really, they made enough posts to look like a mafia in my eyes at least... do you think they're a townie or you can't tell yet?
advantage
advantage
Townie
advantage
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by advantage »

In post 202, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 188, advantage wrote:arcangel9 is doing nothing to help herself and not even claiming... i think we might have to lynch her just to be safe, because i'm scared at how easy a mafia could get away by trying that. ;-,

but i want to hear from guiltylion in response to kublai khan first, see now we have infinite time until suzune is replaced so no reason to quick hammer.

how is it me not claiming is a scumtell. You make me no sense. And more reasons to believe you're aligned to mafia.

no, it's not a scumtell but you could escape just by not cooperating as a mafia and it feels wrong. it's basically a policy lynch if we do that... however i actually think you're a townie so yeah i unvoted.

also, what you're accusing me of saying also makes more sense than saying we should lynch me just because i claimed vanilla... ;-,
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Marquis »

*sits like frog*
link in bio
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 206, advantage wrote:
In post 202, ArcAngel9 wrote:

no, it's not a scumtell but you could escape just by not cooperating as a mafia and it feels wrong. it's basically a policy lynch if we do that... however i actually think you're a townie so yeah i unvoted.

also, what you're accusing me of saying also makes more sense than saying we should lynch me just because i claimed vanilla... ;-,

why everyone keep claiming vanillla. this is bad. can we go back lynching guilty? anyone else thinks he is scum apart from me?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.08
Kublai Khan (0)-

Raskolnikov (0)-

Suzune (2)-
Marquis, advantage
Marquis (1)-
KublaiKhan
GuiltyLion (1)-
ArcAngel9
advantage (0)-

TellTaleHeart (0)-

ArcAngel9 (3)-
Raskolnikov, Guilty Lion, TellTaleHeart
(L-2)

Not Voting (1)-
Suzune

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2016-01-29 01:00:00)
- Jan 29th 01:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Prodding TellTaleHeart
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 205, advantage wrote:
In post 201, Raskolnikov wrote:AA9 went for an easy lynch using shallow reasoning, pretty much ignored her wagon while she was here and then flaked out with the wagon at L-1.

yes i agree, but this to me indicates that arcangel9 is more likely to be town playing badly than a mafia... ;-,

It's possible she is a town that pushed for a shallow lynch and is playing badly, but for her level of experience I think it's unlikely. I don't like falling for the trap of "there's no way a mafia would play this badly" or the concept that someone can be "too scummy to be scum" because half the time you end up psyching yourself out of the lynch and they end up scum anyways. Her scumreads this game are on you for claiming VT and on guiltylion for "going after her as an easy wagon" which is pretty ironic.

In post 205, advantage wrote:
Suzune was inactive all game, replaced out in a normal way and is pretty much a lurker lynch/ complete gamble.

well not really, they made enough posts to look like a mafia in my eyes at least... do you think they're a townie or you can't tell yet?

There's not enough of substance to get a strong read; her early posts came across as nervous or over-technical but it's a pretty weak tell. If she didn't replace out she'd be scummy for not having done anything all game but I think she wasn't lying about being sick and replacing for it. Pending her replacement AA's a better lynch.
deranged and incoherent
?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

droog replaces Suzune
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by droog »

In post 30, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm pretty sure he's at L-2, not L-1. I'm not completely sold on advantage being genuine with his claim but if he did think he was gonna get hammered then he probably would have suicide bombed if he's the bomber.

Why'd you ignore my question? What's with the rush to hammer here?

i think that whole hammer thing was
just playful
im kind of surprised you put this much stock in it

or did it look different at the time
than it looks in hindsight?
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by droog »

In post 50, ArcAngel9 wrote:Claiming VT is bad.. It minimizes scum chances to hit VT's. Even if you're telling truth.. youre as good as dead. So we lynch you..

Spoiler:
troll logic

advanteg plays like a newer player
cut him some slack
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by droog »

In post 54, Kublai Khan wrote:No, I'm kinda starting to doubt your level of cleverness. You just might be a townie after all.

townpoints for tihnking the same thing i was
around the same time in-thread i was thinking it
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by droog »

In post 95, Raskolnikov wrote:Basically she runs him up to L-1 (which leaves him vulnerable or at least forces a claim)

i think run-ups to l-1
early in the game on day 1
is good play

aa9 looks scum in most games ive played with her
i think its just personality
not seeing anything specifically scummy so fra
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by droog »

In post 101, GuiltyLion wrote:advantage is basically the towniest person in the thread at this point and I'm waiting for arcangel to justify that terrible vote on him, and an answer to my question from Kublai Khan.

I also don't like this:
In post 64, Kublai Khan wrote:You just hid behind a claim that's easily faked by scum. You valued your skin over the town.

coming from Kublai Khan immediately after he said this:
In post 63, Kublai Khan wrote:The biggest criticism I always get in early game play is that I blow things out of proportion. I'm trying to change that by acknowledging that the charge I've levied is over-blown in nature.

something about this seems backwards to me
in all the wrong ways
putting it in my iso for later
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Prod dodge. Sorry but I can't post tonight, I'll see you all tomorrow. :(
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by droog »

based on page 5
i can see glion as scum

but since aa9 and khan also want that
im going to hold back to committing thre

im suspicios of scumreading the same as everyone else
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

droog if you have aa9 meta, is it normal for her to tunnel like this or does she normally advance the game more?

the stubborn refusal to engage with me I could potentially see as town but I don't like how she hasn't interacted with anyone else this game
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by droog »

In post 144, GuiltyLion wrote:G
uys, let's say you lynch me today and I flip town. Who will you look at ne
xt? Will you get the sense that you understand where aa9's head is at? Why am I literally the only one trying to pressure her here?

There's 4 days until deadline, the leading wagon is on town with no real viable CWs currently at this point, and half the playerbase are being lurksacks. This is going to be a town loss unless some of you start doing more stuff.

kublah
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by droog »

In post 148, Marquis wrote:definitely willing to consolidate on AA9 at this point.

VOTE: AA9

this was lazy
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by droog »

In post 157, Kublai Khan wrote:I wonder if Marquis realizes his vote-move only increases the amount of apathy in the game because now we're back to 3 half-assed wagons.

EVERYONE! IT'S OKAY TO LURK! JUST POST ONCE TODAY AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS AT THE DEADLINE RUSHED BAD-LYNCH. THERE'S NO PRESSURE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE!

for a post complaining about lazy behavior
this is lay
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by droog »

In post 160, Marquis wrote:I wonder if Kublai Khan realizes Marquis wants to lynch scum.

And the scum wagon has enough support, if you're willing to put your money where your mouth is.

"find my reads for me"

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”