Micro 575: Twin Peak Neighborhoods Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

but yeah, I'm pretty confident in victory considering that I'm
literally confirmed town
, so that part's not inaccurate.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

From my point of view, I'm also literally confirmed town. So I'm feeling good. :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:55 pm

From your point of view you're scum because you're scum.
From my point of view I'm town because I'm town.

From a neutral point of view I'm still confirmed town because I didn't hammer you. :good:
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:59 pm

I love how you're just copying what I do and say.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Because I can hear those players banging their head against the wall from here. Radiant does not live to D4 as town. He posts too much and is online too often. He's very often killed off early. Instead the person that was killed on N1 was... ProHawk? The same ProHawk that suspected Radiant/Frozen?

I didn't post in the neighborhood because I forgot about it, lol. Anyways, the past two nights have been kind of pointless.

Do you notice how showy this is?
Does this look like an authentic thought process or argument or does it look like a weasel trying to sell you a used car?
And for the record, he didn't post in neighbourhood because he thought he'd be immediately hammered. I also thought he would. :igmeou:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:06 pm

As scum, it would be pretty clever to forego a hammer in order to then turn around and say, "oh, look, I'm confirmed town because I didn't hammer". As I've stated before. Radiant could've then started writing a larger post immediately after he posted out of arrogance only to see you unvote a couple of minutes after Eagle had put me in L-1. I agree that Eagle and Radiant were trying very hard to get me lynched yesterday, but I do not agree that that makes Radiant "confirmed town" in anyway.

So.

1) Why did the 'oh RC was gloating' argument not come up yesterday? Don't you think if he was actually thought there was a somewhat reasonable argument (which he would if he was town because then I'd be scum so such a thing would have to exist) then he would have taken the time to think about it and come up with it yesterday?
and
2) Does it look like I'm gloating or does it look like I'm taking my time and looking for information to help me solve the game there?

I can link you what it looks like when Postie was gloating in a similar situation. Two very different things.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:14 pm

And contrary to RC's bullshit, I never once backed down my support for lynching EE. I flipped between you and RC at points, but I never once wanted to lynch Ranger. Not once this game.

Where's my scum motivation in fighting you as hard as I did? If I was worried about you unvoting and me looking for scummy or something all I'd have to do is just not fight quite as hard.
I could easily have been all 'NOES PLZ DON'T LYNCH HIM' in a way that would not convince you and just quickhammered with EE.
I fought to keep Ranger alive. And fighting with people isn't pleasant for me as either alignment; I would never have picked a stupid fight like that as scum and made this game unpleasant for both of us.
And I've been trying to sell everyone on EE for a _LONG_ time.

As soon as you expressed interest in voting Ranger Red immediately unvoted EE and started bullshitting about how he thought his read changed because of EE's genuineness which apparently didn't exist; EVEN THOUGH EE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LITERALLY CONFIRMED SCUM IN HIS EYES FROM THE FACT THAT NEITHER ME NOR YOU HAD QUICKHAMMERED EE DURING THE PERIOD WHERE HE WAS UNDER PRESSURE.

Which is complete fucking crap just like everything else that he's posted.

Anyway, I'm getting angsty about this game and I would prefer if you just ended it. I don't like protracted LyLos as town, and there's literally no reason you should have any doubts right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Like RC's case is that I am scum because I didn't vote EE (even though I fully supported his lynch and like I have explained was just allowing the dialogue to play itself out so I'd become fully sure of everything.)

Do you think that holds any water considering how hard I fought with you to get your vote off of Ranger?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:20 pm

And this is all a stupid argument because in the end, no matter what else anyone says, I am confirmed town.
I have never once slowrolled a game. I don't take pleasure in winning as scum. It's too easy and it's unpleasant.
I can link you every single scum game I have ever played on site; I have never slowrolled and I can provide a laundry list of instant quickhammers from me.

There's no case for this, and if you extend this day long enough you could easily overthink this and end up convincing yourself that RC's. Emotional manipulators are like that, and you fell for EE's crap so I will make no secret of the fact that I'm not 100% confident that you won't get into some stupid buggery and end up mislynching.

You were ready to hammer RedCoyote. do it and let's win.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1268, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1266, Kahlan wrote:
In post 1262, RedCoyote wrote:Kahlan, what are you talking about? It's clear that Radiant is scum. Radiant is the only person that makes sense as a partner with Eagle. I was trying to get Eagle lynched all day on D3 and most of D2. Radiant was the one preventing it.

It's not clear that radiant is scum. Like he said before he is comfirmed town because He didn't hammer you when he could have in order to win the game if he was scum. So instead he voted eagle and was rightly to do so since eagle was scum. I dont think he would screw his partner over if they had the opportunity to win together. Also if you were trying to get eagle lynched and felt radiant is scum why did you just change your vote and hammer eagle? Instead you kept your vote on radiant with eagle.

As scum, it would be pretty clever to forego a hammer in order to then turn around and say, "oh, look, I'm confirmed town because I didn't hammer". As I've stated before. Radiant could've then started writing a larger post immediately after he posted out of arrogance only to see you unvote a couple of minutes after Eagle had put me in L-1. I agree that Eagle and Radiant were trying very hard to get me lynched yesterday, but I do not agree that that makes Radiant "confirmed town" in anyway

But why would he do that if he could have won the game by now? Because if he had hammered you and he was scum then scum would have won. (With both scum alive still) So Not hammering wouldn't be a smart idea if he really was scum at least from how I see it. But then votes for his "scum partner" eagle? After you say you pushed him to vote for eagle his vote didn't change. Resulting in Eagles lynch.

Ranger thought RedCoyote was scum the whole game.. She did say she knew reds game play too so maybe she knew for sure he was scum.. I'm ready to just end this game... VOTE: RedCoyote
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

gg all. That was a fun one. Tough way to end it, but town did good.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:52 pm

All those kills were just to frame me, correct?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:53 pm

I'm curious, Kahlan.

If you didn't accidentally clear me as town do you think there's a chance you would have followed me onto EE and RC or do you think you'd have ended up mislynching one of us?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Votecount 4.1

RedCoyote - RadiantCowbells, Kahlan
RadiantCowbells - RedCoyote
Kahlan -

Not Voting -

RedCoyote, Mafia East-Neighbor
has been lynched day four.

The Town Wins!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 pm

woo. dead thread me!
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

All game-related threads are now public.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

Nice reading the actually-active threads!
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

He I hate playing scum. I suspected kaboose was such but I figured the risk was worth it for the player list. :/ I did my best but yeah. Well played all.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by ProHawk »

GG all, I think the D1 counter-wagon was textbook for a scum-diversion-counter wagon as I hypothesized in the neighborhood chat. EE and Coyote, you were dealt a tough hand but really did an excellent job making it to MYLO IMO.
Kahlan
Kahlan
Goon
Kahlan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Kahlan »

In post 1287, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm curious, Kahlan.

If you didn't accidentally clear me as town do you think there's a chance you would have followed me onto EE and RC or do you think you'd have ended up mislynching one of us?

Could have. I don't know. I had a feeling that eagle was scum throughout the game but I wasn't sure. So when I said I felt he was town because his play was really different something still didn't sit right in my stomach but it was just hard for me to really tell if I was taking from our last game or if it was from this game. Red was a little harder for me to read but I did see a few things that were off. I'm just glad you confirm town and made it easier to choose who to vote for. I was just so surprised I made it all the way to the end without dying :lol:

It was a pretty good game. Thanks guys!
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

I really wish I had run all of the numbers before hand, but at least town didn't stumble upon the absolutely game-breaking strategy of lynching only from the small pool. Any improvement will need to account for the townsidedness of "random"-lynching in specific pools or minimize it in some way.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Reminder to self: Always sheep Ranger's initial reads.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 1295, Cobblerfone wrote:I really wish I had run all of the numbers before hand, but at least town didn't stumble upon the absolutely game-breaking strategy of lynching only from the small pool. Any improvement will need to account for the townsidedness of "random"-lynching in specific pools or minimize it in some way.

This. This is why All in was scum for me, but I was too scared to bring this up. He was actually exactly wrong on how to run it which read like scum logic the whole time.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:00 pm

How is lynching from the small pool gamebreaking?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:/