Glork - Town Weak Motion Detector
Smudger - Townie
Shadoxx8/Maxous - Townie
Soapbar - Townie
Rory - Town Odd-Night Vigilante

Role PMs

Mafia Encryptor wrote:You are the
Mafia Encryptor
. Your partners are Annadog40 (Mafia 1-shot Roleblocker) and KTthecreeper (Mafia Goon). Your mafia private topic is located here: Link

Each night, a member of your group may attempt to kill a player. Bold post in the private topic the person you are targeting to kill and the person performing the kill.

As the Mafia Encryptor, you and your partners may talk in the mafia private topic during the day as long as you are alive.

You win when the mafia outnumber the town, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm by sending your role to me via PM.

Mafia 1-shot Roleblocker wrote:You are the
Mafia 1-shot Roleblocker
. Your partners are supercool898 (Mafia Encryptor) and KTthecreeper (Mafia Goon). Your mafia private topic is located here: Link

Each night, a member of your group may attempt to kill a player. Bold post in the private topic the person you are targeting to kill and the person performing the kill.

As the Mafia 1-shot Roleblocker, you may target a player at night with this ability by bold posting in the private topic with the name of the player you are targeting. If successful, any night actions performed by that player will fail. This ability may only be used once over the course of the game. If you use this ability, you are not able to perform the Mafia kill for that night.

You win when the mafia outnumber the town, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Mafia Goon wrote:You are a
Mafia Goon
. Your partners are supercool898 (Mafia Encryptor) and Annadog40 (Mafia 1-shot Roleblocker). Your mafia private topic is located here: Link

Town Odd-Night Vigilante wrote:You are a
Town Odd-Night Vigilante
. At night, you may target a player by sending me a PM with their name. If successful, you will shoot that player, killing them. This action may only be used on odd-numbered nights.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is still alive.

Town Weak Motion Detector wrote:You are a
Town Weak Motion Detector
. At night, you may investigate a player by sending me a PM with their name. If successful, you will receive a result of "Motion Detected" if the player performed a night action or if any night actions were performed on the player (excluding this one), or a result of "No Motion Detected" if no night actions were performed by the player and no other night actions were performed on the player. If you target a player that is not aligned with the town, you will die.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one member of the town is still alive.

1-shot Bulletproof Town Bodyguard wrote:You are a
1-shot Bulletproof Town Bodyguard
. The first time that a night ability would kill you, you will not die. You will not be told when this has been used. At night, you may protect a player by sending me a PM with their name. If successful, one nightkill against that player that night will fail. If this action successfully prevents a killing action on the targeted player, you will die.

Town Encryptor Enabler wrote:You are a
Town Encryptor Enabler
. Encryptors in this game allow for daytalk as long as you are alive. When you are killed, all encryptors in this game are no longer able to allow daytalk.

Townie wrote:You are a
Townie
. Your only weapons are your mind and your vote. Use them wisely.

Last edited by ChaosOmega on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Night 1 actions

Aristophanes kills RadiantCowbells (succeeds)
Glork investigates Aristophanes (dies due to weak modifier)

Night 2 actions

Aristophanes roleblocks Firesong (succeeds)
MarioManiac4 kills Slandaar (succeeds)

Night 3 actions

Aristophanes kills makara (fails due to bulletproof; makara is no longer bulletproof)

Night 4 actions

MarioManiac4 kills Hinduragi (succeeds)
Hinduragi bodyguards Soapbar (succeeds)
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”