Tails - Maz Kanata
Aneninen - Jessika Pava
SnarkySnowman - C-3PO
Venmar - Lt. Connix
Extrapolated Eagle - Tasu Leech
Keyser Söze - Bala-Tik
camn - Snoke
Aeronaut - Kylo Ren
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

RADIANTCOWBELLS

You're getting too old for this shit -- or something like that, anyways. You've spent your twilight years bamboozling the galaxy into giving you money, and you're pretty damn good at it. You've picked up several skills over the course of time you've spent as a galactic smuggler, and while this whole "for the greater good" thing isn't exactly your shindig, you just can't help but to assist those in need. It's time to put those smuggler skills to the test and help the Resistance overcome the enemies set before them.

ABILITIES

Tracking Module
: You have a
3-shot tracking
ability. Each night, you may attach a tracking beacon to a player and you will receive a report on where they went for the night.

Map to Luke Skywalker Bonus
: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, your tracking module is upgraded into a dual tracking/watching module, meaning you will receive a report for both where your target went as well as who visited them.

Win Condition (Town)
: You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

THE BULGE

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh! Rrrrrrr-ghghghghgh! urrrrrrRAAAAAHHH! row row row. Wawoohrgh, sputamureaghrh!

ABILITIES

Bowcaster
1-shot vigilante
ability. Once per game, at night, you may submit a name to me and you will attempt to kill that person.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, your vigilante ability may be used during the following day.

Win Condition (Town)

THELONEWOLF

After serving in the New Republic's starfleet for years, you became tired of their hesitance to act against the First Order's injustices and threw in your lot with the Resistance fighters. You're their star pilot -- and even though you consider yourself a cool guy, it's hard not to let such a prestigious title go to your head. For the time being, though, it's time to band together with your allies and root out the evil in the galaxy once and for all.

ABILITIES

Commlink
: You have a where you may communicate with Aneninen via your helmet's built-in commlink. Aneninen's alignment is not confirmed to you.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, I will reveal Aneninen's alignment to you.

Win Condition (Town)

THETROLLIE

You've been content living a quiet life on Jakku, and now suddenly, you've found yourself swept up into an intergalactic war with the fate of the galaxy at hand. You've felt the call -- and you've denied it. Over your life, brief glimpses of the power of the Force have been shown to you, and you've rejected it. You can no longer reject it, though, because your friends need you. It's time to realize your destiny as a Jedi.

ABILITIES

Force Sense
force cop
ability. Each night, you may target a player and try to sense if they are Kylo Ren or Supreme Leader Snoke, both of whom are confirmed to be mafia to you. However, when you reach out in the force, they will become aware -- meaning, if you get a guilty result, the person you got a guilty result on will be notified of your role and identity immediately.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, your role/identity will not be revealed should you get a guilty that night.

Win Condition (Town)

AMIHAN

Almost your entire life, you've simply been Stormtrooper FN-2187. You've seen the atrocities of the First Order for yourself, and you'd love nothing more than to break the brainwashing they've inflicted on you. Unfortunately, it's not that easy, and you find yourself drifting back towards the sympathies of helping the First Order.

ABILITIES

TR8R
: You are a
traitor
for the First Order. You do not know your scumteam's identity, and they are not aware of your existence. To them, you are too insignificant to care. Snoke & Kylo Ren have better things to do.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, you will break free from the First Order's grasp and gain the town win condition.

Win Condition (First Order)
: You win when the First Order is equal to or greater than the number of townies, or nothing can prevent it.

TAILS

For a millennium, you've run your castle as a watering hole for the disenfranchised. Your home was a place of healing, and you cared not for alignments or allegiances -- if someone needed to rest, they had sanctuary at your place. When the First Order assaulted your castle, though, that all went out the window, and you planted your feet firmly on the side of the Resistance. You may be small and frail, but that doesn't mean you don't have some fight left in you.

ABILITIES

BARKEEP
: You possess a
doctor
ability. Each night, you may protect someone from a kill.

STRANGE BEDFELLOWS
: Your history as a friend to the criminal underclass have gained you a
miller
designation. Any investigation results on you will turn up as guilty.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, you will cleanse your miller modifier for the night.

Win Condition (Town)

ANENINEN

You're a fighter pilot in the Resistance, and a pretty damn good one at that. This current battle is your chance to prove your worth and step up to save the galaxy, so get to it.

Commlink
: You have a where you may communicate with TheLoneWolf via your helmet's built-in commlink. TheLoneWolf's alignment is not confirmed to you.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, I will reveal TheLoneWolf's alignment to you.

Win Condition (Town)

SNARKYSNOWMAN

Oh, my! You've served as a translator/protocol droid for the Resistance for years, but that doesn't mean people truly appreciate you! You're programmed to be a bit worrisome, and that can rub some people the wrong way. No matter -- you can prove your worth anyway, even with all the hate being thrown your way.

Robot Nuisance
hated townie
, which means it takes one less vote to lynch you than usual.

: If you possess the Map to Luke Skywalker, you will be a regular townie for the following game day.

Win Condition (Town)

Venmar

You quite enjoy your job as a junior controller within the Resistance, but you've been searching for your moment to shine. This may be it -- you have uncovered some critical intel about the threats facing the Resistance, and perhaps most importantly, you've uncovered the Map to Luke Skywalker. Be careful on who you trust with it, because the fate of the galaxy may depend on it.

Threat Assessment
Night 0 census taker
. This means you know the number of town and non-town win conditions in the game at the start of the game: there are
eight
town win conditions in the game, and
five
non-town win conditions.

: You begin the game with the map and must pass it N1. If you receive the map again, you may take another census, but the map will be randomly distributed if you do so.

Win Condition (Town)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Extrapolated Eagle

You're the exalted mercenary leader of the Kanjiklub, a band of underworld scum for sale to the highest bidder. In this situation, helping the First Order eliminate the Resistance has a price tag, but you need to make sure your guys get paid in the end. Take everyone down and show them the true might of the Kanjiklub.

Criminal Scum
: You are allied with Bala-Tik (Keyser Söze), and you may talk at nights and during pre-game here.

Surveillance
: When both of you are alive, you have a
watcher
ability that either of you may use at night.

Blockade
: When at least one of you is alive, you have a
roleblock

: If you have the map, your kill is empowered by becoming both strongman (can't be blocked by any means) and ninja (untrackable/unwatchable).

Win Condition (Underworld):
You win when the Underworld is equal to or greater than the number of townies, or nothing can prevent it.

Keyser Söze

You're the world renowned negotiator for the Guavian Death Gang. You're used to dealing with traitorous scumbags, and you're especially used to getting your hands dirty if it means making a pretty penny. Lucky for you, eliminating the Resistance is sure to fetch a pretty penny.

Criminal Scum
: You are allied with Tasu Leech (Extrapolated Eagle), and you may talk at nights and during pre-game here.

Surveillance
watcher

Blockade
: When at least one of you is alive, you have a
roleblock

: If you have the map, your kill is empowered by becoming both strongman (can't be blocked by any means) and ninja (untrackable/unwatchable).

Win Condition (Underworld):
You win when the Underworld is equal to or greater than the number of townies, or nothing can prevent it.

CAMN

Shrouded in mystery, you're a ruler of immeasurable power. One with the Force, you have been trying to bring about the Resistance's destruction and reestablish the First Order as the dominant force in the galaxy. With Kylo Ren, your loyal apprentice, it is time to finish the fight, once and for all.

Dark Side
: You are allied with Kylo Ren (Aeronaut), and you may talk at nights and during pre-game using this private topic.

Force Armor
bulletproof vest
that may be activated on either of you at night.

Force Sense
: When at least one of you is alive, you have an
underworld cop
ability that may be used to find other potential anti-town "threats".

: If you have the map, you may activate Starkiller Base.
  • When activated, the megaweapon will begin charging.
  • Whoever activated it will be unable to action for two nights.
  • After two nights, the weapon will be ready to fire on the third day.
  • One of you must post publicly to trigger the weapon, killing yourself and two other players.

Win Condition (First Order):
You win when the First Order is equal to or greater than the number of townies, or nothing can prevent it.

AERONAUT

Shrouded in mystery, you're a ruler of immeasurable power. One with the Force, you have been trying to bring about the Resistance's destruction and reestablish the First Order as the dominant force in the galaxy. With Kylo Ren, your loyal apprentice, it is time to finish the fight, once and for all.

Dark Side
: You are allied with Kylo Ren (Aeronaut), and you may talk at nights and during pre-game using this private topic.

Force Armor
bulletproof vest
that may be activated on either of you at night.

Force Sense
: When at least one of you is alive, you have an
underworld cop
ability that may be used to find other potential anti-town "threats".

: If you have the map, you may activate Starkiller Base.
  • When activated, the megaweapon will begin charging.
  • Whoever activated it will be unable to action for two nights.
  • After two nights, the weapon will be ready to fire on the third day.
  • One of you must post publicly to trigger the weapon, killing yourself and two other players.

Win Condition (First Order):
You win when the First Order is equal to or greater than the number of townies, or nothing can prevent it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RadiantCowbells - Han Solo: TRACK AERONAUT
The Bulge - Chewbacca: N/A
TheLoneWolf - Poe: N/A