They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Mini 1776: Evolution Mafia [Factional PT]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

Mafia Factional Private Topic

Welcome Heat, Persivul and Edgar Allan Pro! You may use this PT to plot and scheme during Day and Night-phases.

Spoiler: Heat's Role PM

Canis lupus rufus

Aligned with the Mafia

Canis lupus rufus, also known as "red wolf", is a species of wolf that can rarely be found living in the south-eastern United States that arose roughly 300,000 years ago. They can grow up to 1.6 metres long and weigh between 20-40 kilos. Currently they are critically endangered, and are rarely ever seen in the wild as such.

Abilities:

Godfather
- You return "aligned with the Town" as a result if investigated by a cop during the game.

2-Shot Strongman
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to force any kills you use that night to succeed regardless of protective, redirecting or blocking abilities. You may activate this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 1
]

1-Shot Watcher
- During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal the names of all players who targeted your target as well. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 1
]

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.

Spoiler: Persivul's Role PM

Saadanius hijazensis

Aligned with the Mafia

Saadanius hijazensis is a primate that lived 29 million years ago. Its discovery was significant, as it helped answer many questions to do with the evolution of apes. Yes, animals like this evolved from that rat like thing.

Abilities:

Ascetic
- All non-killing abilities that target you are blocked.

Factional-Kill
- Each night a member of your faction can target somebody to kill. They may not take another action besides the kill unless they are the final remaining member of your faction.

Mutation Abilities:

You can pick between the following two abilities if you mutate:

1-Shot Redirector
- During the night you can choose to target a player to redirect any actions they may take to another player of choice. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Asceticiser
- During the night you can choose to target a player to block all non-killing abilities that target them. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

Spoiler: Egdar Allan Pro's Role PM

Najash rionegrina

Aligned with the Mafia

Najash rionegrina is a burrowing snake with hind-legs that arose roughly 90 million years ago. Just like Tetrapodophis amplectus it was adapted to subterranean life.

Abilities:

1-Shot Jailkeeper
- During the night you can choose to target a player to prevent them from targeting another player with any abilities they may have as well as protecting them from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it. [
Shots Left: 0
]

Encryptor
- You're factional-PT may now be used during the day.

Factional-Kill

Mutation Abilities:

You can pick between the following two abilities if you mutate:

1-Shot Janitor
- During the night you can choose to target a player to hide their role and role PM if they ever flip. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Commuter
- During the night you can choose to activate this ability to prevent any abilities from targeting you, this takes priority over all other abilities (so regardless of what someone else's ability does or says it
will
be blocked if they target you with this activated). You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.
Last edited by wgeurts on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:55 am

Post by wgeurts »

You may use this pre-game by the way.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:42 am

Post by wgeurts »

Locked for Day 1.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:23 am

Post by wgeurts »

Opened for Night 1.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Persivul »

Hello. Off the top of my head:

We had some bad distancing today. Need to watch that tomorrow. People will ask why we're not pushing scum reads harder.

I'm leaning toward taking ascetic so I can't be found out by cops or trackers.

Not sure what to think of hiplop. If he has such a great power why advertise it? Could be he's actually a PGO, or cold be he really does have a good power and wants doc'd tonight. We should probably wait on killing him until we see what he has or heat gets a strongman kill. The way he was talking about tomorrow, I wonder if he has a day-related power, like governor or gladiator.

I like Specter for a kill tonight - they're on the wagon and so have a PR, plus they'll figure the game out sooner than some others.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Ascetic tends to be pretty bad. I could see taking ascetic and then claiming it or claiming commuter or something?
The problem is that if an investigative hits you, they're gonna get 'no result' which raises almost as many red flags as 'scum'. If you claim ascetic, you're at least 'helping' town by eliminating the possibility, but the issue may arise that people will want to push you for mutating into such negative town utility.

I'm almost certainly going to pick up Encryptor, unless you guys have no use for day chat.
ARE YOU GOING TO CHAT DURING THE DAY PHASE IN THIS PT IF I USE MY ABILITY ON ENCRYPTOR? IF NOT, I WON'T GET IT.

I'm also heavily considering getting the janitor shot and using it tonight--Wgeurts said we can use our evolutions tonight if we want.
I could use the janitor kill on hiplop, and if he really did have a great role, one of us could just claim his role. :3

I heavily suspect our two new mutation abilities are based on the 'path' that we evolve through.
So yeah.

I think we should kill Icerint. The miller negative utility, by balance, almost ensures that he'll evolve into something to make up for that.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Persivul »

I'd much rather generate a no result than a guilty.

Yes, I think day talk would be great and I would use it. I thought we made some bad pushes on each other, and if we keep it up it will come back to haunt us. I like that better than the janitor.

I would be cool with killing Icerint.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Heat »

What's up that was like my worst d1 ever

I support either a hiplop kill or an ice kill
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:10 pm

I say we kill Icerint, then. The whole Miller claim means he's unlikely to draw any protections or things like that.

Alternatively, we should keep track of Mutated players in this game. Our kills should be out of mutated players, because they're more likely to be more powerful roles.
I'll mutate to getting Encryptor.

I think Heat should deliver the kill.
If tracked to the kill, Heat can claim he used a neighbor shot or something innocuous and targeting. Maybe 1-shot Rolecop to test the miller claim?
This way, we can maybe get heat to incur a cop investigate down the line.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Other thoughts?
I think we did enough forced distancing and stuff during D1.
I feel like we can play naturally from here on out.
Heat, you really need to get into the game, though.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Heat »

I do. That VLA didn't help, and I lurk as scum anyways so it wasn't a good combo

Day talk should help me get into it tho
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Well, we can talk right now.
Who are you scum reading? Who are your town reads?
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Not Varsoon here. I think Heat and Pers are both scum. c
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Unless a different kill was/is otherwise sent via PM by another team member, Heat kills Icerint.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Persivul »

I agree with most of what's been said. I'm going to take ascetic, so I think I should do the kill as I can't be tracked. Let me know if I'm missing something.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Persivul »

And BTW, at the beginning I was half jokingly pushing Heat for a quick lynch to get powers. At one point I realized I couldn't recall who my partners were. When I saw Heat it was an Oh Fuck moment. :lol: But at least that distancing should read as authentic, because it really was at the time!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Persivul »

OK, I sent in ascetic, so I'm changing the kill to:

Persivul kills Iecerint

Feel free to change it if I'm missing something.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 am

Should be good.
<3
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Hey ,Heat. When the gates open, I would lay low for the first IRL day and then out a scum read with a case for that scum read. Otherwise, I think there is a good chance that someone will push you for laying low near the end of the day phase.

If you can come up with some kind of case, you can post it here first and then we can workshop it. Think you can do that?
-!V
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Heat »

im all over it
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:12 am

I am now a badass tytzlwyrm-lookin' dude.
My next evolutions are:

1-Shot Role-Cop - During the night you can choose to target a player to reveal any abilities they currently have as well as the two abilities they can next pick if they mutate. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.

1-Shot Jailkeeper - During the night you can choose to target a player to prevent them from targeting another player with any abilities they may have as well as protecting them from one kill. You may use this ability as many times as you have shots left of it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Persivul »

Did you take daytalk?

My next options are: 1-shot asceticizer (I could make one of you guys ascetic if you want), or 1-shot redirector

EAP your choices are pretty good.

I wonder what hiplop's supposed awesome ability is.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

Updated role PM's in first post. Remember that you are able to use this PT during Day-phases now.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Persivul »

It would be good if Heat can be on today's lynch. Having a 1-shot strongman kill in our back pocket would be nice.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:56 am

Gotta say, wgeurts, I love this game. Great job on the role cards and evolution stuff.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”