He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Worst (Role) Idea(s) One Ring Private Topic

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Davsto »

You know what you can do here.
Last edited by Davsto on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
One Ring
One Ring
Watcher
One Ring
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:53 am

Post by One Ring »

VOTE: aneninen

They are trying to take it, they can't have it! It's is miiiinnnnneeeeeee
One Ring
One Ring
Watcher
One Ring
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 am

Post by One Ring »

I will kill them all, aneninen, kirroha, lilith, ranger, lane, all of them before they ever take it from me
One Ring
One Ring
Watcher
One Ring
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by One Ring »

Have I been listening to this game, Davsto fucking nailed it.

the the the town is promoting bad behavior. Because we certainly don't want to put votes for it and give people a whopping pat on the back and think that will make them save it, and tell you what I have an idea, you know, the new mod is big on weird roles and voting, how bout this mod Davsto, how about you put up the thing to have people vote, a referendum, to see if the people want to support the loser's plan of destroying it, or at least buy it, the one and only, and at least give it to people that might actually have a chance of appreciating it down the road, and reward people that could carry the thing instead of destroy it.

Lane wrote: Nice Goll, they're like putty in your hands
How many of you, want to pay for someone else's magical item, when they want to destroy the greatest, raise their hands.

Scum wrote: Booo
Davsto are you listening!

Random Townie wrote: How about we all stop destroying magical items, its a moral hazard

Lane wrote: Its like mob rule here, I'm getting scared

Don't get scared Smeag, they're already scaring you. You know town used to have a bunch of people and a relatively decent working communication, then they moved to a destroying magical items, and now they are lynching aneninen, maybe the last great town to come out of this thread.

Lane wrote: They're lynching him on water too, which is a little strange to watch at times.

hey lil, how bout the notion that scum pointed out that you can go down to half a ring and 40% of people would still destroy the rest

You know you could go down to half a negative ring and people would still destroy it. I know mith is a great mod but you know I would love to talk to mith and figure that out.

Lane wrote: You're really firing people up

We're gunna have a town ring party in july, all you ring lovers that want to show up, I'm going to start organizing. We're going to be dumping in some derivative orc heads, what do you think about that.

Lane wrote: Mod Davsto is marshalling the SKs right now, arsonists

[Some random town that no one cares about talking]

You think I'm going to take a shower every hour the last place I want to work is with 3ps.

Lane wrote: Hey can you do that 1 more time, get the town behind you, have the camera pull way out. Everyone will listen, hey you can't do that at will can you

Hey if you got any questions you like to ask these people, pretty representative of America (Fuck yeah!), the silent majority

If some how you didn't know, there is a feud in the worst community, between the town community and the ex-mafia, the scum community. It all started out with a deep rooted sense of elitism that started when mafia first came out.
There's isn't a problem with loving your community, like town is my favorite community, but it becomes a problem when your community turns into hate and lynching of any other community that isn't town along with its community.

You guys think I'm exaggerating but this is what has been happening for the past decade or so. What is wrong with you people, since when was it natural to lynch another community just because it is not your own.
A lot of you like to take the stance that the scum community is isolated from the town community and they are just two separate beings, but when you are trying to destroy a ring, we boys now, #mountDoom, we dem scumhunters.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”