Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

GAME OVER! Dead thread for GTA2 mafia [GaME OVeR]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 am

Post by shos »

Hey guys, you're dead!
Some of you just got lynched, some knived, some run over, some burnt, some exploded the fuck out!? Oh MAN.

So uh. You dead and all. Welcome!
Share all your thoughts, dsiappointments, considerations.

I'll start:
I think the D1 lynch was extremely unexpected. I didn't see it coming, at all! But when I read up - Titus - a VT claim in a shos role madness?! :neutral: Sorry, but I'd have lynched you too. It was probably best to claim something completely bizarre and powerful. If you hadn't had the time to craft flavor, don't claim flavor, just evade/disappear/answer only other questions and all. I can't believe this happened!

the DK and Ranger deaths were...mhm. Scum strongmankilled DK, which sorta sucks for them, because that's the only way they could be NKed. For town, that both removes the lyncher hurdle - although that would be removed anyway by the Ranger death - but it also removes a superstrong power role. Funnily enough....that role is not yet completely out of the game.

Sorry for DK for having lost like that, you had a hard role and got really unlucky.

Surely though, you realize you had been an inch away from a modkill for violating my rules, yeah? lol
Last edited by shos on Mon May 09, 2016 9:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:34 am

Post by shos »

People with access here:

Titus
xkfyu
Dragon Knight
Firebringer
equinox
diamondsentinel

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 am

Post by shos »

BTW DK, if Ranger had died by NK, your wincon would change to outliving the zaibatsu AND the rest of the threats. Not spoilering about those threats yet...

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

VT in a role madness is fucking conftown but when Titus says shit, the wiki isn't read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Titus, a VT claim in RM is almost always a conf!scum for me. Any game that is advertised as "swingy" will not have a VT role.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:04 am

Also, if they had just left it to you, I would probably have tried my best to sign. For the most part, it was just that I genuinely forgot to sign, but then it got that I really didn't want to sign because people wouldn't shut up about it.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:05 am

Hell with spoilers, who's the last scum? If you want to put it in a spoiler= tag, I'm good with that, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 5, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, if they had just left it to you, I would probably have tried my best to sign. For the most part, it was just that I genuinely forgot to sign, but then it got that I really didn't want to sign because people wouldn't shut up about it.

If you didn't get killed, you were one-not-signed-post away from being modkilled.
You guys, whether intentionally or not, broke the rules multiple times, despite being prodded about this. If you survived the night, a public warning would have been issued for this.

Also, spoilers? nah, not yet. Later :P

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:26 am

Post by shos »

I forgot to PM Polar Vortex that you set him on fire :S
fixed that.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, if they had just left it to you, I would probably have tried my best to sign. For the most part, it was just that I genuinely forgot to sign, but then it got that I really didn't want to sign because people wouldn't shut up about it.

Dude you were breaking the rules and yes that made it impossible to tell who was talking.
Asking you to talk is in no way scummy.

I was also in a place where I was scumread for actually playing the fucking game. That's legit what site meta has devolved into and it's annoying as fuck.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:34 am

Post by shos »

I have to agree with titus. I honestly couldn't believe that lynch happened when I saw it. Just that bad VT claim, titus..it makes you stand out. You don't want that ever, as scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah I don't want to read the wiki to use a fakeclaim in a role madness when one was provided.

If I claim cop, I am in trouble for not CCing the two other cop claims
If I claim tracker/watcher, can't because CC
If I claim roleblocker with two cop claims, that's auto scum.
If I claim doctor, I have to heal Ranger which means any death that benefits scum gets me lynched.

So what exactly was I supposed to claim shos?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

*That first sentence is garbled.

We had no fakeclaims.
I expected to actually be willing to read the wiki.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

Them saying I didn't even try to survive is annoying as fuck too. Hey, Titus tells you that someone is town against consensus. Lynch/Pressure Titus. She flips town. Carry on as normal. Happens all the time if I'm actually scumhunting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

*Well it happens in multiball too.

*shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 am

Post by shos »

lol
You should probably thought out something more unique, but in the scale of role madness. Also, CC's mean nothing in role madness
you could pick really anything. Full role cop+BP, for example, could be utilized well with your partner, and have you avoid nightkills. I dunno. plenty of stuff to fakeclaim.

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:59 am

Titus, your claim had nothing to do with my vote on you. I can read you like a book now. That was not, by any stretch of the imagination, your town game.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

Please DS. I play multiball scum like masons with a nightkill.

You just always pick scum because I always roll it.

You can't read me for shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:17 am

Haha, you're funny. I haven't been wrong yet.
“Why was I chosen?'
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 18, DiamondSentinel wrote:Haha, you're funny. I haven't been wrong yet.

Yeah, you played with me twice and guessed scum when I roll scum 50+ percent of the time. Not rocket science. And Saga, you were 3rd party.

When we're T v T, that'll be the test.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:34 am

Umm, Machina...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:35 am

Machina, SaGa, unfinished, and this one. I've been right all 4 times.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:37 am

Weren't you in painbringer in MGS? I mean, it didn't matter, but that was still another game with you. You are one of the few people I can read perfectly.
“Why was I chosen?'
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 19, Titus wrote:
When we're T v T, that'll be the test.

I'll probably make a sequel ;)

wink wink
YEAAAHHHH
a GTA III sequel :cop:
But I literally remember GTA2 by heart, I played an replayed this over the years a dozen times. GTA III was much larger and harder, and if I recall correctly, those triads were true sons of bitches...
Maybe I'll make a GTA San Andreas, that one was brilliant. I'll probably make that one a large.

anyway.
In post 928, Polar Vortex wrote:We were set on fire by firebringer lol

Bearbert

LOLZ

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:19 am

No, they were set on fire by ME
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Game Topics”