2. Shane Walsh: Town 1-shot Rolecop
3. Dale Horvath: Town 1-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard
4. Andrea: VT
5. Carl Grimes: VT
6. Glenn Rhee: VT
7. Daryl Dixon: VT
8. Jacqui(T-Dog): Vi-aligned Goon
9. Dr. Edwin Jenner(Lori Grimes): Vi-aligned Framer
Last edited by Radja on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Radja »

Original Roll String: 9d100
9 100-Sided Dice: (50, 40, 61, 63, 68, 30, 62, 85, 77) = 536

lowest is 1, highest is 9
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Radja »

1. WhiteLight (Beeboy + Suzune): Rick Grimes: Town 2-shot Cop
2. SirCakez: Daryl Dixon: VT
3. drmyshottyizsik: Dr. Edwin Jenner(Lori Grimes): Vi-aligned Framer
4. BlueBloodedToffee: Andrea: VT
5. Javajoe24: Shane Walsh: Town 1-shot Rolecop
6. pirate mollie: Dale Horvath: Town 1-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard
7. Something_Smart: Carl Grimes: VT
8. GuiltyLion: Jacqui(T-Dog): Vi-aligned Goon
9. Maverick1102: Glenn Rhee: VT
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Radja »

Spoiler: WhiteLight

Welcome,
WhiteLight
, you are
Rick Grimes, Town 2-shot Cop

History:
Rick and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:
At night, you can investigate someone by PMing the mod. You will get "town" or "not town" as a result of your investigation. If you don't succeed in your action, you will get "no result". You can only use this ability twice.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Please confirm by replying to this message, mentioning your name, alignment and role.

Spoiler: SirCakez

Welcome,
SirCakez
, you are
Daryl Dixon, Vanilla Townie

History:
Daryl and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote! Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Please confirm by replying to this message, mentioning your name, alignment and role.

Spoiler: drmyshottyizsik

Welcome,
drmyshottyizsik
, you are
Dr. Edwin Jenner, Vi-aligned Framer

Your partner,
GuiltyLion
, is
Jacqui, Vi-aligned Goon

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional PT, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Dr. Jenner sees no more hope for humanity and wants to blow up his facility to end his life. One of the survivors he let in, Jacqui, wants to join him.

Abilities:
At night, you may choose to frame a player during the night by PMing the mod, causing that target to investigate as "not town" to Cops.

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

You are also given a character to fakeclaim, which is:

Lori Grimes

History:
Lori and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Spoiler: BlueBloodedToffee

Welcome,
BlueBloodedToffee
, you are
Andrea, Vanilla Townie

History:
Andrea and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place. You are devastated by the loss of your sister, Amy.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilities. However, you do have a vote! Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: Javajoe24

Welcome,
Javajoe24
, you are
Shane Walsh, Town 1-shot Rolecop

History:
Shane and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:
At night, you can investigate someone by PMing the mod. You will learn their role, but not their alignment. If you don't succeed in your action, you will get "no result". You can only use this ability once.

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: pirate mollie

Welcome,
pirate mollie
, you are
Dale Horvath, Town 1-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard

History:
Dale and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:

- Bodyguard: At night, you can protect someone from the nightkill and die in their place, by PMing the mod.
- 1-shot Bulletproof: The first nightkill attempt on you will fail.

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: Something_Smart

Welcome,
Something_Smart
, you are
Carl Grimes, Vanilla Townie

History:
Carl and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Spoiler: GuiltyLion

Welcome,
GuiltyLion
, you are
Jacqui, Vi-aligned Goon

Your partner,
drmyshottyizsik
, is
Edwin Jenner, Vi-aligned Framer

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. It is allowed to use an ability and kill someone on the same night. You also share a factional PT, located here, which you may talk in throughout the entire game.

History:
Jacqui has been convinced by doctor Edwin Jenner that there is no hope for humanity. Together they want to blow up the facility and end their lives.

Abilities:
Unfortunately, you have no abilites. However, you do have a vote! Use it wisely.

Win Conditions:
You win when all members of the Town been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

You are also given a character to fakeclaim, which is:

T-Dog

History:
T-Dog and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Spoiler: Maverick1102

Welcome,
Maverick1102
, you are
Glenn Rhee, Vanilla Townie

History:
Glenn and the group of survivors have just left their campsite, searching for a safe place.

Abilities:

Win Conditions:

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Radja »

WhiteLight investigates GuiltyLion
mollie bodyguards Maverick
shotty kills bbt
shotty frames cakes

Whitelight gets a guilty on Lion
BBT dies.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Radja »

Night 2 actions:

Mollie protects WhiteLight
shotty kills maverick and frame somthing smart
WhiteLight investigates shotty

maverick dies
Whitelight gets a "not town" result on shotty

Return to “Completed Game Topics”