Serial Thriller

Micro 615: The Walking Dead: Episode 5 Suicidal Chat

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Radja »

Welcome
drmyshottyizsik
and
GuiltyLion
, you are both Vi-aligned this game. So yeah, you're scum..
Last edited by Radja on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yoyo

Framer means we must have an investigative. If we can somehow successfully frame someone and get the cop to out a guilty, that's basically 2 free mislynches and a win.

How do you like to interact with your scumbuddy?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also I've played with a lot of this playerlist before. Not a lot of them are easy mislynches. mollie is real scary and BBT/S_S are pretty smart too.

so we've got some work cut out for us
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

I don't like to talk in PT's day one. I also will forget you are my partner, or try, so today looks natural
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:40 am

Not yet but if you have to bus the shit out of me
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

eh I'm no fan of bussing, it's more helpful to just have both scum alive, esp in this case since you're the power role

i'll ignore giving a hard read on you but we have a decent back and forth going so let's just keep with that. i'm fine if you wanna start scumreading/pushing me but I'ma stick with focusing other people today
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:43 pm

that VI read was perfect! Good job, sorry I didn't want to post here before I posted at you so it would look natural, but I needed to inter act with you are eventually it would get obvious. Any way great job. If youw ant I would like to start discussing things here
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yo

So two cops is scary but I think either lynch is good for us, you should stay on java for now imo. I'm thinking S_S may have actually been crumbing third party, he looks a tiny bit authentically scummy to me (even though I'm gonna TR him in thread) and I don't know why he would have brought that up otherwise. but it makes sense we might have some help if there are two investigatives and all we have is a framer.

What do you think? I kinda want to kill mollie ASAP she scares me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:59 pm

S_S is super scummy but he's not scum, at least not our scum. I was a survivor last episode so a non killing third party isn't out of the question,

I just had an idea, we need to take these claims at face value, have them investigate each other, stop pushing them and push for them to investigate each other. Then I will from the role cop, we will mis lynch him, and then mis lynch the cop for having a fake guilty. Then well after 3 mis lynches we would win.
Holy shit if we can lynch anyone but them and froma the role cop we auto win this. I'm on a lot of morphine so tell me if that makes sense
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think it's a nice idea, but I doubt you can convince WL to investigate java when they're already convinced he's scum. If they're smart they'd investigate someone else to clear a town or find scum. Also people might find you scummy for trying to dictate the investigation, just like what's happening to javajoe. think it's safest to just let the 1v1 play out, then tonight we can hope to get a successful frame on whoever gets investigated by the remaining cop. That's what I'm aiming for at least
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually I really like the way you posted that, so let's see what happens
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

That was a really solid post
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 pm

In post 11, GuiltyLion wrote:That was a really solid post
There is a reason I have one of the highest win rates as scum on MS somewhere around 70-80% wins as scum

I think I can get others to come around to this. You should sheep me here. Later it will look good if one of us flips scum.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:05 am

Ok so the framing isn't going to work, but tomorrow when java flips town we should kill SS he soft claimed PR. Then tomorrow town will insta lynch WL.
Then we will probably be in 5 man lylo with 3 VTs. At that point, I've set mollie up now to look god awful and that lynch should be game.
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait where did S_S soft PR? I still think he's third party.

Mollie outright claimed protective, what do you think of that?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:15 am

sorry ya had that backwards, meant to say kill mollie, and SS looks scummy.
If you want you can go agree with me about the both being town point, we still may be able to push this
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm loving all these townreads on you

Keep your vote off java imo and doing what you're doing. Cakez or S_S will hammer and all-town wagons generally screw over town

My worry with Mollie is idk why she would claim protective so openly like this. It feels kind of like a bait, I think she might have some kind of gambit or something
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:18 pm

I'm feeling a pgo. Definitely want to frame mollie but I don't want to risk that. Probably shoot blind tonight
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Smart might be a traitor or something. I'm getting the sense that he _knows_ I'm scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Yeah I wouldn't touch Mollie either. Let's think about who WL is most likely to investigate, probably BBT or Mav imo but ill reread them during night phase
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:09 am

I'm afraid it will be you, but if not probably mav or mollie but I'm not touching mollie. Smart does seem to know you are scum, it's odd. I say we kill him tonight
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I kinda want to kill Cakez tonight, he's pretty universally townread and has a quiet scumread on me

Smart will be useful to keep around for townreading you

Also I don't -think- WL will investigate me, it'd be silly to investigate your primary scumread as a cop. If they're town you have to do an awkward about-face and if they're scum you'v just confirmed what you were probably gonna push anyway. Worst case scenario if it is me, we'll play the 1v1 but I'll prob wind up getting lynched by virtue of not having a solid claim. I'm thinking about waiting on D2 and seeing what they say in their first post, and then if it's not a guilty, counterclaiming tracker and saying that's why I was certain they were scum. I'll be lynched on D3 for sure but we get a free ML out of it probably. Anyway just an idea
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Ya it will be 3 man lylo with me SS and someone else, in which I will have to make SS look bad
#freeShotty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I had a dream I scumslipped in this game, it was awful

yeah, you are definitely gonna have to win LYLO. I'm gonna be the lynch after WL if we can get that one through tomorrow. Unless S_S is 3P with a wincon that helps us, then we might win on D3
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:57 am

We've got this won already, no way we are lynching anyone but WL tomorrow, then probably you, but they won't lynch me after you there's just no way.
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Game Topics”