Mini 1819: League of Legends (Soulbound Topic)

Forum for old private topics
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Mini 1819: League of Legends (Soulbound Topic)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:33 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Welcome! You may talk here even if one or more parties dies.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by The_Jester »

That's pretty cool. Hi Lycan! If you don't mind, we'll talk mafia tomorrow cause I had (another) shitty day at work and I'm in the process of getting wasted. We can chat about life for a while though if you want.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Lycanfire »

That's fine. I'm in the process of praying that I don't get called in on my day off.

Just gonna dump some mafia info below this post so I don't forget tomorrow. Ignore it until you're willing to read it.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Lycanfire »

1. So clearly I'm Kalista. I thought this was a cool pick regardless of whether I were to end of town or scum because I knew something like this would happen.

2. but this role is pretty OP! We're soulbound for the entire game regardless of whether we die. I. Own. You.

3. I imagine everyone becomes really good with farm but I really underplayed how well I do. I probably have the most broken role.

4. Now for roles. I'm willing to take a big risk here and be completely open with mine with the hope you will be completely open with yours. I'm a Requested Soulbinder.... Which is now a thing apparently. I was able to order everyone and have you all be asked whether you wanted to accept the Black Spear. Here's the order I went for
The_Jester
Shaziro
Maestro
Dwlee99
Lady Lambdadelta
hiplop
HOHOHAHA
The MM
randomidget
KTS
SummerInWonderland
Yume
These are somewhat representative of my reads. KTS has plummetted to scumlean for me. Maestro being so high up is dependent on a Yume scumflip. Random is still weakly a townread, he's only far down because I didn't think his role would compliment mine at all.

[cont]

Beyond that I level up into a role cop and will learn the role of the person we both target. I don't have this ability yet. I also get a global role cop in addition to this at level 2 whereby each person I spear will spread the spears upon targeting someone else, allowing me to recall each person that has spears and learn their role. My ultimate would put us both in stasis for a night but it's my understanding that this can only be used once and the next twilight everything we would have dodged will hit us (boo). It also gives us a second chance to lynch in the twilight I activate it in with only your vote and mine mattering; this would replace the twilight farm vote.

5. I was purposely cryptic in the thread because I knew we wouldn't get the thread until night. I'm hoping they think I'm Braum or something putting up my shield for you tonight. I tried to subvert my "support" claim by posting Kyuubei from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica in case anyone gets pissy about it later. Should be good enough of a crumb to defend a halftruth.

6. My role is the reason why I think alignments are random. If Thresh is scum, it makes a lot of sense for me to be scum too-unless alignments are random.

7. Speaking of Random, I think he was a poor choice for farm because he said he only gets a big power spike at his ultimate that I think a lot of people missed. I would have been more pushy with farm vote on myself or you, but I thought the chance of NK on us would have grown substantially. If he's town, I think he's some sort of vig... I imagine he would have this at level 1. I mean c'mon Lucian? What else does that champion have lore wise.

8. My role changed after twilight. Can you explain this? :eek:
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

Post by The_Jester »

I'll look into other stuff tomorrow but as to your point 8. How did your role change? I leveled up and I think it's cause we got soulbound. And I'm Ahri btw.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Well, my powers didn't seem to change at all (although RC sent an entire role PM) the only change is that I became SKT T1 Kalista and my photo became a splash art of the SKT T1 2015 skins.

The only difference is that it isn't saying I'm a requested soulbinder but instead a "Soulbound". I guess I did it to myself but I was holding out hope that you did it to me.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by The_Jester »

Well I guess in a way we did it to each other. Sucks you didn't level up like me.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:59 am

Post by The_Jester »

Ok I'm here. Sorry to have kept you waiting, I had an insane day at work. Turned out my boss has done some cheating on taxes (I mean I knew it but the IRS has just only learnt of this) and it was total panic.

I'll post my stuff ASAP
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:26 am

Post by The_Jester »

So I'm pretty excited about being able to share my role with somebody because I will need advice.

It's pretty influential but I tried not to give that impression in-thread.

As I said, I'm Ahri and I'm a Reflexive Restless Spirit (Orb of Deception). What that means basically is I can continue to use my vote/farmvote after my death (so I become a less fun version of LLD). Sounds pretty awesome, right? Well there's a catch.

The Reflexive part states that I can only trigger the Restless Spirit part when I get lynched. If I get killed unnaturally, the power is gone. That was why I wasn't exactly pushing for farmvotes on me and hammered random's vote. At one point I got scared when people started universally townreading me cause I felt like I was likely to become a night target. I started panicking and I even came up with an idea to play it like a real jester and get myself lynched on purpose, just so I can continue being (half) relevant throughout the game. But, fortunately for me, apart from you, Shaziro and maybe MM people don't seem to townread me that hard anymore (thx hiplop).

My abilities are rather interesting too.

At lvl 3 I get Spirit Rush, a 3-Shot Hider: I can hide behind a person 3 times a game. But again, there's a catch: If my target happens to be able to nightkill or gets nightkilled, I die. And, as you can imagine, I lose my voting power.

At lvl 4 I can choose between:

Essence Theft, a 1-shot neighbourizer valuablizer- once per game I can choose a person and if they die at any point of the game, they'll get added to a permament neighbourhood with me and I'll gain a Valuable modifier, which doubles the experience I give on lynch.

or

Charm, 1-shot twilight loverizer neighbourizer: I can charm a player once per game, during twilight. We become lovers and get a PT. Plus I die when she/he dies.

As you can see, I have a lot of potential to work with but one misstep and I'm out. This combo of role/champ seems really unlucky and I'm afraid to waste it. It's pretty scary for somebody who's played almost exclusively as a VT. That's another reason why I wasn't hasty to get levels.

As to my reads, they're prolly something like this:

You
Shaziro
Random
Dwlee
LLD
hiplop
HOHO
Maestro
MM
KTS
SIW
Basic

So I'd say we're pretty alike minded. Any questions?
If I can have one, could you explain what you meant by Maestro's read depending on Yume's flip? I don't think I've caught the connection.

P.S holy crap, PT text is pretty much unreadable in mafblack theme (black letters on violet background)
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:01 am

Post by The_Jester »

Looks like you got caught up irl too.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:33 am

Post by The_Jester »

HI, ANYBODY THERE?! Don't you go silent on me now. We were supposed to townbloc this shit.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Iono I kinda hate your role what else do you want me to say

Restless spirit is very strong endgame

you shouldn't be begging to die for it

you claim to get your ult before your e or passive

that's pretty bad

i managed to neighbourize a neighbourize/loverizer. why would you lie about that? it's very ballsy to try. however its unlikely any of us will get that much farm any way.

none of it is provable. i didn't expect everyone's role to be. but combined with the above i'm not incredibly thrilled.

i guess if i suspect you i could demand people in thread tell me when they get their ults.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Lycanfire »

beyond that why is hiplop a strong scumread for you now?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by The_Jester »

I don't think abilities here exactly match abilities in game but I wrote it down as it is. If I were to lie, I'd come up with something completely believable. Maybe you'll see I'm honest as the time goes.
As to hiplop, he's not a strong scumread, although I'm not big on him. I'm mostly voting him cause I have LLD's vote today and I do what she says cause I think she's town. Plus I really don't think hiplop has legitimate reasons to tunnel me and it pisses me off.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 am

Post by The_Jester »

The hell? Maestro's statement doesn't agree with your claim. You didn't tell me you have a silencing ability. And you don't trust me...
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:30 am

Post by The_Jester »

I'll need some answers before people realize black mist is connected to Kalista (and google does pretty much a spot on job at it)
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

1) I told you all my abilities. At this point, I had no second thoughts about you and fully claimed.
2) I didn't post restrict Maestro.
3) I made no action last night, because I did not have one.
4) Black mist isn't mentioned in my role PM at all.

There's a faint possibility it's because he targetted me at night and ended up "black misted" the next day due to being a traitor, but I'm not informed of this in my role PM.

I think it's more likely than it's bullshit. If he received a post restriction, why lurk all day? I'd get that shit out there ASAP.

I thought it was pretty obvious from three exchanges in the thread that I was Kalista ("my role PM makes me think alignments are random" me re: vedith on the topic of randomidget. "i was able to ask people in an order" me: you. "i was hoping we would get a pt" you: me). I think Basic has caught on, but all she's done with it is try to doubtcast you by referencing a post I made while half memeing.

Speaking of Basic, any post I make in the thread is going to be delayed because she keeps posting the same lies and I honestly don't feel like dealing with her for a few hours.

If you want to pick some sort of strategy related to this I'll let you go for it. If either of us ask Maestro to say who he targetted last night it's practically the same as saying I'm Kalista, but if Basic knows, I sure don't mind if everyone knows at this point.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by The_Jester »

Ok I have no reason to believe Maestro over you and since you claimed in-thread I can support you openly. However, that would mean we'd have to admit having a PT and I'm not sure whether we want this yet. What do you think?
As to Basic, he's clueless in some matters but I think he's made some good points too. I think he's less scummy than Yume and while I'm not opposing his lynch, I'd rather see hiplop/kts/siw go today. Hiplop really tunnels me hard and grasps on straws. He's gonna feel real stupid when he finds out I actually had a legitimate reason not to believe Maestro's silence claim. KTS is pretty much refusing to play and he should be policy lynched. I'd hate if we let attitude like this slide and it turned out he really was scum. I've talked to him some time ago and he said he tries to test limits and he kinda did that in Quolls mini where he also fucked around and quickhammered people and didn't get punished for it and made it to LyLo as scum. As to SIW, she's done nothing that would change my mind about her.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i've intentionally tried to ignore questions of what i did yesterday or how much i know about you to lower our threat level to scum.

if maestro is scum we're sitting in a great position. neither of our roles are all that great at level 1. this thread has served its purpose if we get scum out of it. the extent of what i did yesterday and the contents of this thread can be public knowledge.

influencing peoples opinions on maestro early on seems like it removes useful information. if maestro's full of shit, scum are going to be feeling tense and could blunder a reaction. use your judgment and say what you like, when you'd like to.

as i said above Maestro is a big townread with Yume/Basic scumflip. i mentioned in game thread that he was the push vote in the original Yume wagon.

im prob going to ignore basic's posts tonight i don't really feel like arguing with her that she either has rb or "bomb" not both unless she has to overcompensate for being scum and whatever else i skimmed over of hers. if maestro is scum, basic is worryingly probtown. i'd rate her below random though.

if yume/basic isn't scum, hiplop looks bad to me. again, if basic were scum, i'd put my blinders on and say hiplop is ok for the next day depending on how many kills happen at night.

KTS/SIW are scumreads for me but admittedly i think i feel scumminess from them regardless of yume/basic flip. i think i might have bias hanging over me from end of day 1. would re-eval all reads upon today's flip.

sorting maestro seems like the best way forward. i can't understand why he'd claim post restriction/silenced, because if i didn't do it, who did? initially i believed that he may have done it to himself by targeting me, but he's posted day 2 just fine, went mia and claimed with votequotetalk that it occured during day, so that's out. so, if i go with maestro is lying hypothesis the only scum!motive i see here is that he's just REALLY familiar with LoL lore/events and decided that he needed an excuse to explain lurking/to be low contrib todayt. maybe i wasn't obvkalista as i thought? seems like a massive oversight to claim something he could be CCed over-but like he said he knows thresh is in the game because it was his "first choice"-maybe he IS thresh-or is an evilish role on thresh's team and assumed that if kalista was in the game, she would be on the scumteam?

i might be rambling. there's some scum motive here.... if he posts like an idiot for the rest of the day what are the odds that he's something strange like rift herald, a timed jester?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:08 am

Post by The_Jester »

Hmm I'd say Maestro's move would be pretty stupid as scum cause he had no pressure on him and he'd must've known such claim would get him heat. What if he really got black misted, by some kind of a Framer role? Does Kalista have any enemies lore-wise? I stopped playing around when Azir got released so I'd have to read up a little bit.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

apparently this black mist was an important part of the lore and not just some plot device used in the harrowing 2014.

black mist is what turned the blessed isles into the shadow isles,
the blessed king into the ruined king,
it fused hecarim to his horse,
made kalista an embodiment of revenge,
it's the origin of karthus,

thresh supposedly led the king to the black mist in the first place,
“Now, we begin,” said Thresh. He pulled the captured soul, pulsing brightly from the end of the chain, and trapped him within the lantern. The man’s hollow corpse collapsed as Thresh departed.

Thresh followed the curling Black Mist away from the cottage with his glowing lantern held high. Only after Thresh was gone, and the fog dissipated, did the insects resume their nightly chorus and stars once again filled the night sky.
Hecarim and his men proceeded to slay the inhabitants of the Blessed Isles until a lantern-bearing wretch finally led the king to what he sought - the secret to resurrecting his wife.

Once all was ready, the king ordered his sorcerers to crack open the barrier separating life and death, using the Isles' sacred forest as a well of power from which the magi drank deeply from as they tried to bring his beloved queen back to life. But when the queen returned to life she was a horror of decayed meat and maggot-ridden flesh who begged to be allowed to die once more. Repulsed at what he had done to his beloved wife, the king enacted a spell to end their lives and bind them together for all eternity. His conjuration was successful, but unwittingly empowered by the many potent magical artifacts stored on the island, its power was increased a hundredfold. The sorcerers' ritual had succeeded in corrupting the cycle of life and unleashing forces they could not hope to contain.

A hurricane of black mist surrounded the king, spreading across the island and killing everything it touched. Vitality seeped from every living thing in the Shadow Isles: great trees withered into gnarled husks, people warped into twisted shades, and forest spirits became hollow wisps. Hecarim abandoned the king to his doom and led the Iron Order back to their ships, killing all in their path as the spirits of those slain by the black mist arose as undying wraiths. One-by-one, the knights were dragged down into undeath until only Hecarim remained. As uncontrolled sorcery filled him, he and his mighty steed were fused together in a monstrous abomination that reflected the true darkness of his soul.
i don't think black mist makes sense for hecarim/thresh. hecarim is an dying incarnation of war. i'd expect him to be a strongman or macho. i'd think thresh would make more sense as an RB or jailkeeper. i suppose karthus could have a silencer ability (his wall) but this is still grasping at straws because it's dependent on a role we don't know exists and still has the same problems like how he posted at the start of day, lurked and claimed it happened during day.

regardless we should see how people react to me CCing him.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:51 am

Post by The_Jester »

People don't really seem to care lol
Could you farmvote LLD?
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:02 am

Post by The_Jester »

I can't see hiplop as town. Apart from constant lying and shady speculations all he does is yell at people and play on emotions. He's acting like Yume now. I really really really dislike this.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:25 am

Post by The_Jester »

Is it ok if I tell people about our PT? Dude's getting on my nerves.
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 am

Post by The_Jester »

Well, if your answer was gonna be a "no" then I'm sorry.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”