StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Mini 1834: Biker Wars: Blood in the Streets Mod PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Aristophanes, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime SirCakes (who is a ) and Untrod Tripod (who is a ), have had enough of the Wings of Fire's crap, so you have splintered off from them to form the Outcasts MC.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will take the most recently submitted one.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in Los Angeles are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
curiouskarmadog, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your bike, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of Los Angeles!

You win when all players in Los Angeles are the Wings of Fire or nothing can prevent the same.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
eagerSnake, you are a . The breaking off of the Outcasts from the Wings of Fire has cost you your trust in your fellow bikers, and paranoia has set in. You want to know if what your "friends" are doing is really in the interests of the Wings of Fire.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to track. I will respond with the names of whom, if anybody, that player targets that night. You are not allowed to track yourself.

You win when all players in Los Angeles are the Wings of Fire or nothing can prevent the same.

farside22, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your bike, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of Los Angeles!

Gear, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

GreyICE, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

kraska77, you are a . The battle to control Los Angeles is on in full force, and you need to be watching out for anything bad happening to your fellow bikers in the Wings of Fire MC.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to watch. I will respond with the names of who else, if anybody, targeted that player that night. You
ARE
allowed to watch yourself.

kuribo, you are a . The Wings of Fire MC is under attack from the Outcasts MC, a splinter gang from the Wings. You feel it imperative—no, your mission—to save the lives of as many of your fellow friends in the gang as possible.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to protect. Any attempt to nightkill that player that night will fail. You are not allowed to protect yourself.

Parama, you are a . You're not a one-percenter, as they call outlaw motorcycle clubs like the Wings of Fire and the Outcasts. Don't get me wrong—you've been fascinated with motorcycles since you were a teenager and you own one yourself—but you have a wife and children to take care of and refuse to put up with these gangs spilling blood on the streets of Los Angeles. You have been tasked by the Los Angeles Police Department, for whom you work, to put an end to both gangs, and you clearly intend to.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to kill. You are not allowed to kill yourself.

On the first night that somebody attempts to nightkill you, all attempts to nightkill you will fail. On subsequent nights, however, nightkill attempts against you will succeed if they are not prevented by normal means.

You win when all other players in Los Angeles are dead, even if you yourself are also dead (for any reason other than a modkill).

RachMarie, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

SirCakez, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime Untrod Tripod (who is a ) and Aristophanes (who is a ), have had enough of the Wings of Fire's crap, so you have splintered off from them to form the Outcasts MC. And
NOBODY
can find you, let alone catch you.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will take the most recently submitted one.

Your kills are undetectable by trackers, watchers, voyeurs, followers, and motion detectors.

I have made a private topic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the private topic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in Los Angeles are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

SnarkySnowman, you are a . There's been a rift in the Los Angeles chapter of the Wings of Fire MC. For about two decades, you have controlled the cocaine trade, prostitution, and illegal gambling in Los Angeles. A few of your former members have grown sick of your supposedly immoral ways and have declared you illegitimate, forming their own motorcycle club called the Outcasts. "Illegitimate." What an insult. You're not going to let them get away with calling you that... are you?

Untrod Tripod, you are a . You, along with your partners in crime SirCakes (who is a ) and Aristophanes (who is a ), have had enough of the Wings of Fire's crap, so you have splintered off from them to form the Outcasts MC.

In addition, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to roleblock. Any attempt by that player to use his or her ability that night will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself.

Last edited by StrangerCoug on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:15 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

And... I already feel like the Mafia is off to a bad start.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

...Well, if that's true, then they recovered pretty damn quick :P

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

*sighs* I don't like SirCakez's chances of surviving Day 1...

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:33 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

And I got what I was worried about :( So early, too.

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

kuribo protects curiouskarmadog.
Aristophanes kills GreyICE.
Parama kills SnarkySnowman.
eagerSnake tracks Aristophanes to GreyICE.
kraska77 sees kuribo target curiouskarmadog.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Untrod Tripod roleblocks eagerSnake.
kuribo protects eagerSnake.
Parama kills kraska77.
Untrod Tripod attempts to kill Parama, but Parama is bulletproof (for this once).
eagerSnake attempts to track Gear, but gets roleblocked.
kraska77 sees nobody target curiouskarmadog.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Also, had to post this. I hope you don't mind, Parama.
Parama wrote:
kill: curiouskarmadog

i can swing this as vig if there's still maf alive but i can also swing it as maf if there are no maf alive. testing the waters.
i really hope there's no doc in this game and maf kill eager tonight. i feel like one ninja and one goon is underpowered for a two-man maf team if there's a protective role out there, so either there's three maf or no doc.
Parama wrote:actually never mind, i don't think i can possibly paint him as scum anymore rip
kill: farside22

it'll be nice and quiet with this gone, at least
if she flips maf i'll be super sad now tbh
Parama wrote:SPAMS YOUR INBOX

i want to change my kill again

Kill: kraska

farside is worth keeping around especially since she's probably town, somehow

i promise i won't change my mind again (i might)
StrangerCoug wrote:Decide, damn you :P

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 32, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 31, Untrod Tripod wrote:send this on to the dead PT please and thank you god bless
this game is my own personal hell
The dead PT doesn't allow spoilers, but I'll post it in the mod PT :)
NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

Untrod Tripod roleblocks eagerSnake.
kuribo protects eagerSnake.
Parama attempts to kill eagerSnake, but eagerSnake gets protected.
Untrod Tripod kills kuribo.
eagerSnake attempts to track RachMarie, but gets roleblocked.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

Untrod Tripod blocks Rachmarie.
Parama and UntrodTripod kill eagerSnake.
eagerSnake tracks Parama to him.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ugh I was so close, but seriously rach is playing so awful.
The mounds of respect I had for ckd took a nosedive dive.
At least UT lazy play, although normal for him, is justified.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way this game is horribly scum sided.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Yeah, I realize now, I feel. The town's luck is coming from the two blocked kills at the moment.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Night actions updated.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

So do both sk and scum win if they are both alive at the end?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

No. The SK and the Mafia are considered a threat to each other, so they cannot win jointly.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and the night actions are updated again.

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Dekes »

Will there be two different killing methods in the flavor if they both target the same person?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:58 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Yes. For the SK, I've been trying to use MOs evocative of police brutality; the Mafia has my standard "miscellaneous".

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Final Night 4 update before I start.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS

Untrod Tripod blocks Parama.
Parama attempts to kill Untrod Tripod, but gets roleblocked.
Untrod Tripod kills RachMarie.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 14, StrangerCoug wrote:No. The SK and the Mafia are considered a threat to each other, so they cannot win jointly.
Scum will continue to block sk.

Zzzzzz
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Dekes »

Curious to see what UT's strategy behind his night actions is. Is he banking on ckd NLing tomorrow again? Is he afraid of Parama being fully bulletproof? Does he not want to risk losing in regular LyLo? Obviously I'm not a mafia veteran, I'm just genuinely curious what the best course of action would be in this scenario.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

NIGHT 6 ACTIONS

Untrod Tripod roleblocks Parama.
Parama attempts to kill Untrod Tripod, but gets roleblocked.
Untrod Tripod kills curiouskarmadog.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”