DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - DEAD THREAD

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Welcome recently deceased! This is spoiler free, for the time being, but if you would like spoilers, later I can post a spoiled set of the roles, including alignments.

Those with access to this PT:

Me
Firebringer
pirate mollie
Aristophanes
Nachomamma8
Lil Uzi Vert
JaeReed
Camn
Dunnstral
Pisskop
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks ds! <3

this game is freaking cracking me up and I can't stop laughing. I don't know the set up or anything, I am just watching the thread and I find it funny how the vets are interacting with the newer players and it is just hilarious. I love watching how d1 in games plays out but this 1 is just really funny.
whew!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 am

Here are the roles if you really want to see.

Warning, though major spoilers.

Spoiler: Role PMs
Welcome MagnaofIllusion. You are
Marten Reed

Librarian/Rockstar/Lovable Indie Protagonist

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Protagonist
(Passive): You’re a really cool guy. Like, seriously. You’re a bit of a dunce, but it’s impossible to dislike you! Nobody can bring themselves to hate you, so any killing action used on you will fail.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
You're a cool guy. Nobody can deny that. Hell, there isn't even anyone in the strip that dislikes you. You've got a kick-ass harem (Ok, sorta joking), you've got a neat little job at a library, and you're the guitarist for Deathmøle. Pretty sweet gig for you. You do have an, err, interesting family. And group of friends. And life in general. Your mother used to be a Dominatrix, and your father is gay. Kinda a big thing to find out after they were married and had you, but you made the best with what you had. Good on you!

Welcome Dunnstral. You are
Faye Whitaker

Alcoholic Robot Repair Technician

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Underground Welder
(Active): At night, you can choose another person. If they are a robot, they will get an additional ability, stronger than their normal ability, after taking one night of no action for the upgrade. If they are not a robot, this action will yield no result. You will not know the result of your action.

Serious Alcoholism
(Passive): So… You’re kinda an alcoholic. Ok, really an alcoholic. You need help, but for now, there’s not a lot to be done. Because of this, you can’t use your ability on consecutive nights.

Win Condition
: You win when all Assholes are out of the game, or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Faye... You're a really tragic character. You grew up in Georgia, all happy-like, but then your dad blew his head off in front of you. Damn. After that, you got in a massive wreck, and hurt yourself pretty bad. You recovered physically, but you were never quite the same mentally. As such, you decided to start anew and move up to Northampton, MA. It's here you met Marten. You guys hit it off, but due to mental blocks, you just couldn't get together. After that, you hooked up with Sven, but that fell through, and then were going out with Angus, but that didn't work. Now you've been fired from Coffee of Doom because of your drinking problem, and are working in the Robot Fights as an underground mechanic. I hope things go well for you...

Welcome JaeReed. You are
Dora Bianchi

Barista/Asshole Cop (No, you aren't an asshole (well, comparatively). You just are decent at finding them)

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Goth Sense
(Active): You have an uncanny ability to sense assholes. Each night, you can choose a person. You will find out if they are “Definitely an Asshole”, or “Not Quite an Asshole”.

Win Condition
You're Dora Bianchi, the owner of Coffee of Doom. You're almost as much of a headcase as Faye. In every relationship you've been in, you're really paranoid, and yet you don't have any bounds yourself. It's kinda this reason that you got together with Marten, but then screwed it up in the end. Yep. And then you had to fire Faye 'cause she's an alcoholic. You're officially a teacher (and student) at the school of hard knocks.

Welcome LadyLambdaDelta. You are
Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham

OCD Stalker

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Stalker tendencies
(Active): You’re really socially anxious (probably due to being raised on a FREAKING SPACE STATION, but that’s a moot point) and have a hard time talking to people. You kind of have a tendency to let yourself into their homes. As such, each night, you can open up a neighborhood with the person of your choice. This will remain open for one day-night cycle, and then close.
OCD
(Passive): Due to your aforementioned Space Station childhood, you have to use perfect grammar and capitalization when you post. If you fail, there is a 50% chance that you will be roleblocked the following night. You will know whether or not you can act.

Win Condition
You're Hannelore, the mod's favorite character. You're socially anxious and have super super severe OCD and misophobia. But you're getting over it, with the help of Marten and his bros. In fact, you're finally getting your first friends you've ever had! That's kinda because you grew up on a space station, completely isolated from the rest of humanity. Down on Earth, though, she's put her compulsion to good use. She's an extremely talented drummer (which she calls "counting with her entire body"), and you're a barista at Coffee of Doom. You go Hannelore! We're all rooting for you!

Welcome pisskop. You are
Momo

Chibi AI/Enabled Idealist

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Electroshock Therapy
(Active): Your model is really cool in that you can shock people with a lot of electricity! This is pretty neat! You can use this as sort of an electroshock therapy (think defibrillator, but actually works). At night, you can choose one person. They will be protected from one killing ability that night.

Idealism
(Enabled Passive): You like to believe in the good in everyone. There’s no way you could possibly be scum. After a certain criteria activates, you will be revealed as town publically the following day. You will also gain a 1-shot bulletproof, due to your new full-sized chasis.

Win Condition
You're Momo-tan, an AI. You are the companion to Marygold. While you originally don't share much in common, you have grown to enjoy video games like she does, and some of the same taste in, err, alternate literature. You've also become friends with May, even though you are complete polar opposites. Whereas you are an adorable, lovable robot who likes to see the good in life, she tends to be impulsive, self-centered, and antagonistic. Well, as they say, opposites attract!

Welcome camn. You are
May

Virtual AI/Enabled FREAKING Chengzhou YF29

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Virtual Companion
(Active): You used to be in robot jail, but that’s not important. Either way, you got chosen for this beta “Virtual Companion” thing to get parole. Due to this, at night, you can choose one person to be in a neighborhood with you for 1 day/night phase. During this time, you will not be able to be targeted. However, they may choose to "turn you off" and leaving you treestumped. You will not be able to get your active ability activated, nor can you vote, however, you can still post in thread.

Chengzhou YF29
(Enabled Active): So, you’ve always wanted to be a figher jet. Well, if you can somehow acquire one, you can be! There is some sort of criteria that will allow you to become a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone (market price $270 million) complete with 1 missile (sorry about that, but missiles are FUCKING EXPENSIVE). Once during the game, after this is enabled, at night, you may kill one person.

Win Condition
You are May, an AI straight out of robot jail. You got in there because of your poor impulse control, when you failed to control the impulse to wire $270 million into a "private" Swiss Bank Account in order to buy a Chengzhou YF-29 vectored-thrust strike drone. In order to get out on parole quicker, you participated in a virtual companion program with Dale, where you had to be his companion in his AR glasses. You guys grew to have quite the companionship, and when you eventually got out with an actual body, you immediately went to his apartment. Since then, you've become "friends" with Momo, but haven't exactly improved on the impulse-control, nor the antagonism. Oh well! You're a pretty neat AI at heart!

Welcome Nachomamma8. You are
Veronica Reed

Professional Dominatrix

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Perceptive
(Active): You used to be a Dominatrix and professional kink model. This has [somehow] made you incredibly perceptive about people. As such, once during the game, at night, you can find out how many anti-town players were on the lynch wagon. This is unaffected by any millers, godfathers, framers, or similar roles.

Win Condition
You're Marten's mom, who used to be a fetish model/dominatrix! Kinda a weird profession to grow up around, but he made it work. I guess. You'd think you'd be really good with men, but somehow you married a gay one. That was certainly weird. Either way, you've moved from California to Northampton to be closer to Marten, and possibly to get remarried. It'll be interesting to see where this goes!

Welcome kraska77. You are
Sven Bianchi

Ex-Man Whore/Crappy Country Music Star (Correction: He’s a Country Music Star)

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Bad Country Music Star
(Active): You write terrible country music. That’s cool. Once during the game, at night, you can choose to perform a country song. You will become untargetable for that night. Did I mention it was terrible?
Ex-Asshole
(Passive): You used to be an asshole womanizer, so you’ll appear as such to any investigation that targets you.

Win Condition
You are Dora's brother Sven. You used to be an asshole who would hook up for numerous one-night stands, and even roped other people into your shindigs, but then Faye helped fix you somehow. Pity you gunked that up with her. Anyways, you've become much less of an asshole, and even went on a "fake date" to help Hannelore get over her extreme social anxiety. You're not that bad of a guy (anymore, at least)

Welcome Lil Uzi Vert. You are
John Ellicott-Chatham

Inventor with a Private Space Ship

You are
Not Quite an Asshole
!

Wicked Cool Inventor
(Active): You are wicked smart, and can invent cool things. Twice during the game, you may choose a player to receive an invention (you may only give each invention once).
  • Cancer-Fighting Nano-Machines - This will make the player you target immune to the next kill action that targets them.
  • Orbital Pizza Strike Cannon - This will give the player you target the ability to roleblock one person. Because orbital pizza.
  • Robot Hamster - This will prevent the player of your choice from making any kill actions for 2 days.
Space Station
(Passive): Since you have your own space station, it’s kinda hard for anyone to really do anything to you. This means you’re immune to any non-killing actions!

Win Condition
You are Hannelore's dad, John Ellicott-Chatham. You're an anti-social inventor who lives in low Earth Orbit on this private space station. You don't really do much with anyone, but you do have coworkers up there, and an AI that automatically runs it, along with security from the U.S. government. So, nobody's actually quite sure how Hannelore was born, mostly because her mother "can count the number of liasons her father and [her] had on one hand." Maybe you made her as a genetic experiment. I dunno.

Welcome SpyreX. You are
Pintsize

Perverted Laser Robot

You are
Definitely an Asshole
! You can talk to the other assholes here

Death Laser
(Enabled Active): Due to your new military-grade chassis, you have a death laser installed. That's cool! But Marten disabled it because you're you. And that's a bad thing. However, there is a certain condition that could re-enable this power in the game. When you do, all of your kills will bypass any sort of kill protection.

Win Condition
: You win when you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Well... You're Pintsize, Marten's companion AI. You kinda suck. You're really perverted and like to touch people's (especially Faye's) breasts. This gets you into a lot of trouble. You also aren't good at the "supporting" thing you're supposed to do as a companion AI. You just switch from being somewhat helpful to the exact opposite on a dime. Well, what's to be expected from an AI? (I'll give you a hint, it's some shred of decency)

Welcome Socrates. You are
Yelling Bird

Loud... thing

You are
Definitely an Asshole

Yelling Bird
(Passive): Holy crap. You are just the worst. Absolutely, positively the worst. Everyone goes red from rage when they try to do anything to you. So you’re kinda immune to all actions taken on you. However, this also means that you take one less vote to lynch than normal. This doesn’t apply during LyLo.

Win Condition
: You win when you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.
You are Yelling Bird. You are typically used for filler when Jeph doesn't have time/motivation to write a new strip and doesn't have a guest week planned. You typically star with Harriet (whom you call Sweet-Tits, you ass), an altogether more likable character than you. Thankfully, though, you will NO LONGER APPEAR IN ANY STRIPS. Oh thank God. Everyone is happy about it.

Welcome I Am Innocent. You are
Beatrice Chatham

Crappy Mother/Corporate Dictator

You are
Definitely an Asshole

Corporate Assassination
(Active): You have connections. I mean, being a super wealthy (and equal ruthless) businesswoman has its perks. As such, you can call upon one of those contacts to poison an adversary. Instead of a normal kill, you kill your targets through poison.
Bad Parent
(Passive): You have no idea how to parent. Or even do anything outside of a boardroom, for the most part. You can only follow what other people normally do. As such, you can’t be the first vote on a wagon. If you try to, your vote will fail.

Win Condition
You're Beatrice Chatham, Hannelore's mom. You used to be married to John, but then you got divorced because he's not really a social guy, and you're kinda an evil corporate scumbag. To each their own. Anyways, your pastimes include being super rich, being evil, and being a bad parent. You don't really have anything in common with Hannelore, except that you both like to drink. To quote Faye, it's like a Lifetime Original Movie. "Shaken, Not Stirred, One Woman's Quest to Connect with Her Daughter (by drinking): Love Hurts, But the Hangover is Worse!"
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

kraska is doing a really great job in keeping up with camn. #193 is just an awsum response. I think I might steal that gif.

eta: ooooooh lemme look
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

HOLY BEEJESUS THIS OUGHT TO BE GOOD
whew!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:28 am

Oh yeah. Here's literally LLD's response to her role.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I hate you so much right now this role is liek the worst thing you could give me.

A post restriction and a neighbourizer effect.

RIP me
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:have fun he says

have fun

KILL ME.

rip

(Hanners is a great character though so good choice)
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

(((lld))
whew!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:43 am

I love how this is turning out. I've finally given Magna a role that he can come out of his shell with (he often gets too reserved when he fears he's about to die), so I'll get to see what truly goes on in his head.

Although I hate that only 1 of the scum is active.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:04 am

"Do we get 2 kills per night"

No, kid. You do not. That's overpowered.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:16 am

I'm almost insulted they keep trying to claim flavor, as if they could break my game that way.
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Lol, don't be insulted! Flavor spec if fun.

Also scum sound like they are asking in a jokingly hopeful way.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Spoiler:
so the reason that I started spectating this game is cos camn is in it, for a cple of reasons. I have heard that she is incredibly good but mainly cos I have not been enjoying mafia lately and have just been feeling introverted, depressed and cranky in games and I want to find the enjoyment and fun in it again. so I tried to remember the last time I truly enjoyed mafia was when in I got into a gif cupcake war with the cupcake/camn hydra that lasted for a cple of pages and it was just so much FUN, and it had me laughing the entire time. so my hydra vigged them. they didn't die tho and were town.

so much fun. so I am following her around hoping that I can absorb some of her charisma and lightheartedness through osmosis and lose most of the emotionalism of my own playstyle. I am hoping to learn from her.

having said that I can see why toog thought that I fearkilled her n2 (I don't do fear kills, I do lulz kills). I guess it cld be seen that way, just not in the "OMG CAMN IS GONNA CATCH ME AND I AM SKEERED" kind of way. it was cos she has this way of engaging that worms her way into my heart to where I don't want to hurt her, and while she is picking off my scummates 1 by 1 cos sometimes they feel the need to breadcrumb their role to me cos they think that I have forgotten for some reason, I am sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth sucking on my thumb saying, "don'th huwth camn, lynth me I am teh sthcum" over and over.

I am defenseless against that kind of charm. its a powerful weapon.

spyrella is a super duper fun player too. this playerlist is just fantastic.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Spoiler:
oi! IaI is also another 1 of my favourite players and who i have mad respect for. I have a story about him too, lol. he was a traitor who fakeclaimed cop and ap and I convinced ourselves that there MUST be a framer involved cos IaI looked so town. :lol:

good times
whew!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

In post 11, pirate mollie wrote:
Spoiler:
so the reason that I started spectating this game is cos camn is in it, for a cple of reasons. I have heard that she is incredibly good but mainly cos I have not been enjoying mafia lately and have just been feeling introverted, depressed and cranky in games and I want to find the enjoyment and fun in it again. so I tried to remember the last time I truly enjoyed mafia was when in I got into a gif cupcake war with the cupcake/camn hydra that lasted for a cple of pages and it was just so much FUN, and it had me laughing the entire time. so my hydra vigged them. they didn't die tho and were town.

so much fun. so I am following her around hoping that I can absorb some of her charisma and lightheartedness through osmosis and lose most of the emotionalism of my own playstyle. I am hoping to learn from her.

having said that I can see why toog thought that I fearkilled her n2 (I don't do fear kills, I do lulz kills). I guess it cld be seen that way, just not in the "OMG CAMN IS GONNA CATCH ME AND I AM SKEERED" kind of way. it was cos she has this way of engaging that worms her way into my heart to where I don't want to hurt her, and while she is picking off my scummates 1 by 1 cos sometimes they feel the need to breadcrumb their role to me cos they think that I have forgotten for some reason, I am sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth sucking on my thumb saying, "don'th huwth camn, lynth me I am teh sthcum" over and over.

I am defenseless against that kind of charm. its a powerful weapon.

spyrella is a super duper fun player too. this playerlist is just fantastic.
Unfortunately, my only game that I remember with camn they performed less than spectacularly... But they seem to be doing better this game. So I dunno.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh I am SO glad that Camn got the role they did. Scum are going for the NK tonight, and if Camn uses it as a hider ability, that'd be awesome. That was also sort of a last minute change to the role, mostly because before that, this game was pretty boring. The extent of it's novelty came from the robot-enabler.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Eww. I dislike reading PK just as much as I disliked playing with him. He may be a heck of a person, but we were scum together and it wasn't a fun time. Our personalities clash too much. And this string of one OMGUS after the other. PK jumped on literally everyone that voted him except Camn.
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I think the problem with this game is a distinct lack of bloodthirst.
whew!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:54 am

I KNOW! I sent them a message because I was 12 hours away from having to prod over half of the game...

This would be so fun if they would just FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE ALREADY
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:44 am

I think that next game I run will be a slightly bastard game, just because this seems very low-activity. It might be sorta like Bowser-time from Mario Party, where I just swoop in and add some mayhem.
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

well it was the holidays so the low activity lately makes sense but hopefully we will be seeing the bloodlust soon.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ohhhhhhh

Spoiler:
lookit dat spinning from socrates in post 466

whew!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i haven't been following at all.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Socrates statement about the SK is actually mod-confirmed to be not true. I find it interesting nobody picked up on it.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:32 pm

In post 536, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Magna:
You keep saying I've given out town reads when if you read my ISO I clearly have not. I just said it be quite difficult for someone to fake that restriction due to how challenging it is for the average person to type grammatically correct. I will admit that I have thought about it some more and I'm starting to think giving such a restriction is sort of bastard for scum. Scum do want to stay under the radar but also want to be able to look town by faking content and I don't see the average person being able to do that with such a restriction. This leads me to think mods wouldn't give scum such a restriction. Just a theory though. I'm still unsure about LLD's alignment which is why I strongly still encourage an investigate role to confirm her.
Is he... trying to read me? Wow... It wasn't that I didn't think a post-restriction like that would be bad for scum. It was just there wasn't a scum character that I felt would fit having a post restriction like that. I will often give restrictions to scum, and I don't personally find such a restriction particularly bastard. It's just a means to restrict a town power or add flavor. imo, post restrictions especially should never carry a death-penalty for failure, nor should they be used to "nerf" any role to an extreme extent. They should mostly just be made to add some fun to the game, while still "punishing" people who don't want to respect the spirit of the game.

I love it when players think they are smarter than the mod. Because even on the off-chance that they are right, it's almost never for the right reasons.
“Why was I chosen?'
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hold on

it is about to get better!

they are mass flavour claiming now
whew!