Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Eel's End.

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Eel's End.

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by chamber »

[Need to fill in how you guys locate Eel's end. I suspect none of you would have been here before for reasons that will soon become evident, but if one of you has, or feel you'd know its location for some reason, that could work. Alternatively you'll need to have asked around perhaps]

As you approach you destination it becomes apparent Eel's End isn't what you first expected. You're on a dock in Old Korvosa on the Jeggare River, facing 5 large ships that are all permanently anchored and barely look like they should still float. From left to right you examine the vessels. On the first you see the name Twin Tiger a large barge that seems to have been converted into a gambling establishment. On the second, Dragon's Breath Corridor, the largest of the ships. It has no immediate obvious function at first, but observing those entering and leaving, you deduce it's a drug den. On the third, Eel's End, the only warship of the 4, also the only one that's dark and silent. On the fourth House of Clouds, a brothel based on the girls you see trying to draw men inside. Finally on the 5th Goldenhawk, apparently the tavern you are looking for.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 am

Post by chamber »

[I'm taking short cuts when describing things because I'm intentionally limiting the amount of needed responses from me. If you feel your character would have known of this place, they can have known of it.]
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:17 am

Post by chamber »

[There are dozens of places to get drunk in the city. The stressing point here is that this is quite possibly the least savory of all of them. This is not a place where law abiding citizens are likely to end up.]

Return to “Frogstar World B”