Team Everyone Else Pathfinder

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Team Everyone Else Pathfinder

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Nexus »

Hi all

This is for team everyone else (caled, bitmap, ani and MTD) along with myself to keep stuff together and in order.

Also a place for me to keep the story and stuff together.

First session is Sunday at 5pm GMT (Noon PST/10am EST)

In your first posts, can you please say a bit about your characters, along with links to/copies of your character sheets.
Trans rights are human rights.
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by caledfwitch »

char sheet (i hope this is ok)
familiar sheet

uhhh
my character (caled f.) is twin sisters with mtds character (kirtha) and we have reunited after six months apart after a disaster in the northern lands displaced us and made our family presumed dead
and we are going to kick butt and take revenge

also during those six months i made a pact with the enchantment patron so now im a witchy witch
basically look at mtd's post and thats our backstory rip

also my familiar is a raven called akouo which means listen in greek
Last edited by caledfwitch on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
must i have a gender.. is it not enough for me to simply b kinda hot sometimes

2x mafiascum member of the month !! wowowowee !!!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Character Sheet - Alvah
Character Sheet - JD

Alvah is an outcast from his pack. With a savage disregard for those that are not close to him, he refused to heed the ways of his pack and was exiled. Swearing revenge one day, he went to practice his skills and tripped down a waterfall, breaking his legs and starting to drown. Suddenly, JD appeared and saved his life. After being saved from a certain death, Alvah swore his life to protecting JD at all costs while simultaneously achieving his goal of destroying his old pack.

(Alvah is a wolven tiefling (and my character), JD is a normal wolf. Given that I had to create a new race for JD, I'm going with +2 STR/DEX, -2 INT for him. That said, under most circumstances, JD will not be fighting. The sheet is mainly for Nexus to use just in case.)
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Bitmap »

char sheet

I'll work on story later.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:41 am

Post by MTD »

Char sheet

I am Kirtha, although that's not my real name.
I am Caled's twin sister, although as caled said we were seperated when 13 years old.
Our parents were fleeing from some powerful guy from the south (we weren't told much) and hoped he wouldn't find them in the north.
They were wrong.
Our company was attacked and both of us ran for our lives (in different directions) after seeing them take our parents.
They didn't chase us, presumably because they thought we posed no threat anyway.
Both of us had run so far we had no hope of finding the other, but we still searched, yet without success.
In that time I kept myself to the woods and started thinking of myself as Kirtha and not the innocent daughter I used to be, staying away from all civilization, mostly just trying to survive.
This way I was not much more than a shadow in the woods, only caring for myself, presuming my parents and sister dead, all the while thinking about how I could get strong enough to take revenge for them.
About 2 years later, I met Caled, fleeing from the effects of not being able to control her witch-powers she got in the meantime yet.
Glad to have each other again but still determined to take our revenge, we swore to protect and help each other, and find our revenge together, not wanting to loose the other again.
That was 5 years ago, in the meantime we did all we could to gather information on our enemy, but all we could find out so far is that he is a human noble from the south (south from our homelands even) and we still have no clue what he wanted from our parents.
But.
We will find that out.
Or die trying.
still the same old MTD
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

CHARACTER SHEETS

Hongo Hiroshi
Alkaizer

BACKGROUND

Hongo Hiroshi was born to a loving parentage of an Elven mother and Human father. His upbringing was sheltered, as his parents lived in hiding far away from the usual discrimination found in cities. His parents fostered the child's interest in both the arcane arts and fiction--Hongo loved stories that depicted heroes standing up against evil and even moreso, he was obsessed with conjuration and the stars. At the tender age of eight, his parents brought him to the remote coast to go star-watching during a meteor shower. They returned to a home on fire--a variety of beasts and demons had razed the entire farm and several others like it in the area. Hongo managed to escape with his life, but his parents were maimed in front of him.

That night, Hongo returned to the coast, ready to throw himself off the overlook and upon the rocks if the demons were in pursuit. He begged the stars for deliverance and was answered by a cosmic deity known only as 'Alkaizer'. Alkaizer explained that he had come from the far reaches of the stars and was borne of the plane of justice. He saw in Hongo the burning desire for justice, regardless of circumstance. Since then, the two have been linked, and Hongo has traveled the lands far and wide in search of bringing justice wherever he goes. When Hongo synergizes with Alkaizer, he becomes a paragon of equity, an arbiter of freedom, resembling the very heroes that he looked up to in his childhood.

APPEARANCE:

Hongo is a tall, miserably frail half-elf. The Summoner has all the typical racial features of a Half-Elf; he stands just over six feet, is lean and limber, and has emerald eyes and black hair that he keeps shoulder-length. His flesh has been tanned over his years as a nomad, and several old scars show that he’s not a stranger to the adventuring life despite his youth. His lack of physical prowess seems to be made up by a certain warmth and exuberance that he carries with him, which brightens him considerably.

Colorful, spiraling tattoos cover his body; although they are all mundane in origin save for a rune on his forehead that is identical to a rune found on Alkaizer's chest when summoned. The rest of his tattoos appear to be varied in nature, crossing around his usually bare arms and chest, some even running up his neck, the most impressive of which is a large butterfly that spans most of the youth's back. Hongo regularly bears these tattoos with pride, usually wearing clothes that show off his arms, at the least.

His usual garb seems to serve the purpose of comfort and aesthetic rather than protection, as the vest, sashes, and scarves that he wears are colorful and vibrant but wouldn’t stop a blade. While he carries a knife at his side and has a sling wrapped around his wrist, neither seem to get much use. Various belts and satchels are worn by Hongo, containing everything from rations to torches to spell components. If anything, he looks the part of the adventurer, although the typical grit found in those types is instead replaced with enthusiasm that lights his eyes and keeps a smile on his face.

When Hongo wears Alkaizer as a suit, the outsider's form is pulled around his own body and their essences fuse. The tall and meek Half-Elf becomes more muscular after transforming in this way, his usual bumbling slouch replaced by a determined and upright poise. Every inch of Hongo’s flesh becomes covered in Alkaizer’s form, from head to toe.

Sleek metal plates cling to the creature’s body, organic despite looking like manufactured steel, as if the metal took the place of an insect’s chitin. The metals collect toward his chest and limbs, appearing like gauntlets and a taught breastplate. Each limb tapers into clawed, metal digits. Between any part of Alkaizer’s carapace is dark, oily flesh that upon closer inspection is akin to the night sky, dotted with the various lights of the cosmos, shifting about as Alkaizer moves.

Alkaizer’s shoulders are set with white, moth-like fur that rolls from his collarbones all the way around his back. A scarlet scarf flows out from this fur, originally Hongo’s, but coated in a luminous crimson from Alkaizer’s form. Their head looks like an insectoid helmet, complete with antennae and bulging, glassy eyes. Metal plates cover and wrap around the jaw, making their form look as if it has a metallic mask in the place of a mouth. In its entirety, the synthesis between the outsider and the summoner is a cosmic, moth-like humanoid. It moves with purpose and fights with a degree of flair. As it takes damage, Hongo’s blood seeps out between the metal plates, which chip and tear as Alkaizer is hurt as well.

Spoiler: IT'S A KAMEN RIDER, DAWG:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

You can just use my forum avatar here for the token, but if that doesn't shake your spice, then:
Spoiler:
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 am

Post by MTD »

Take this as icon:
Spoiler:
still the same old MTD
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Bitmap »

"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”