Methinks I am obsessed with Assassin's Creed.

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Battousai »

3 is the one that's in the America, right? If so, the story definitely sucked (not inside the Animus, but out).
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Battousai »

Personally, I love AC because of the story. The gameplay isn't the best, but it is not so bad it ruins the game.

With 3, the story was pretty good. I haven't played it in a while, so I don't get what you are talking about, who. From what I remember, Conner is a Native American at a time when the settlers were constantly expanding. His tribe mother or whatever was telling him that they must be neutral, that they must not fight back. This is pretty much dead on for the timeframe. Either do nothing and be nice and hope that the new people will not attack us for our land, or attack them before they attack us. With more and more encroachment happening, there were more calls for violence. This ties back to why Conner wouldn't like or support America during the war until he gained knowledge of the Templars, his tribe's true purpose, and his destiny. It is also why many Native Americans fought for the British during the Revolutionary war, enemy of my enemy and such.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Battousai »

Who, who are these good guys you are talking about?

Return to “The Arcade”