Dota 2 Thread: REBORN SOURCE 2 HYPETRAIN NOBRAKES

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i was wondering. The way I got into dota was kinda unconventional. So I started playing with some of the more difficult heros instead of starting small. the prob with this is, that now i'm getting a friend into dota, and have no Idea what heros to recommend to her.
so can anyone recommend some easy to play heros? for a beginner? also. if you're sophomoric level, i'd love to get your name and play with you. i'm sick of being caught between absolute noob games, and 10,000 game veterans.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i never could use SK or axe...... i'll tell her to try them though
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i used her a lot in the early days. helped me figure out the rhythm of the game
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:30 am

Post by theaceofspades »

wow. that shows a lot of dedication my friend. I just jumped in and started playing..... maybe wasn't the best choice. But i think I'm okay now!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

now I may be wrong. but isn't it kind of a waste of time to get M of M on life stealer?

also. with Lina, if you get your scepter what do you go for after that?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 776, Shamrock wrote:Don't buy scepter on Lina, it sucks.

???? double damage on the ulti..... Lina can solo any non-carry with scepter
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm generally in public, so if i start as a support, about half the time I have to shift to a carry build cause my teams hard carry sucks. But then other times, i'm in game, and someone re-picks, and we end up wit 4 hard carries. In which case. I play the beast freaking support PA ever! And playing lina as a 2 is kinda fun.

So i agree it depends on the situation. but I'm usually building out of a staff of wizardry anyway, so it's easy to switch builds even 20+ minutes in. IN which case, if I have to carry with lina the only real chance is to be able to pick off stragglers by myself.

I still love the games i've done with drow, where i hit my items and have enough level advantage to set up kills for my team, and then solo push a lane while we have a 4 person counter push mid. There's a lot to be said for having a lvl 20 kicking ass, while the everybody else on your team has managed 17, and are just bullying the other team. Cause once you hit that point there's nothing the other team can do, they can't ignore the solo cause they move forward so fast, and the mid can't either.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:11 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i generally find it impossible to learn anything from bots in any game. Which is why I never bothered to try it all that much.

I do kinda wonder why people call the 5 the most boring, i personally think all the positions are fun. 2,3 and 5 being my favorite.

This is something i've been wondering though. when you solo a broodmother, what position is that? she aint a carry, but still get's ridiculously fed.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

we got some folks on right now, trying to get a lobby going.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

yup. fun fun fun.

I'm still mad about last night, but i'm feeling a little better. seriously though....... 3 days.....3 DAYS AUUGHHGHGHG
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

prob cause of last night B....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

you did more damage then me.....

pudge wacked us both in damage. but you were second.... prob cause of the creep novas.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 814, Saki wrote:
In post 812, theaceofspades wrote:you did more damage then me.....

pudge wacked us both in damage. but you were second.... prob cause of the creep novas.
i stole like 3 kills as support
and didn't bother to aa for assists later on

and yeah creep novas+creep ults
because lol

i checked the debug. you had at least 1000 more damage then me.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'll be on as well after 5
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 am

Post by theaceofspades »

sometimes..... i really hate the dota people.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:13 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i can counter flame the other team. all. Day. Long.

when it's someone on your own team.... i just don't get the urge. Like. i know I played badly last night, but I played significantly worse because i was flustered, pissed, and really wanting luna especially to die.

Is there a point to flaming your own team? i get trash talk across the aisle, I can deal with that. but geeze.... Reminds me of high school football. You don't have a great team when the center and QB hate each other.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

no probs. although i love the new "blur" icon for PA. I'll prob play a lot today actually. i'll keep an eye out shall I?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i can't find you.... I fail :( acefospades.

arc_angel4 right? i've never been able to get the search to work properly
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm not. and sorry to stand you guys up last night. but we had something of a family fiasco and people wear driving all over the state trying to find each other. So i was in and out to much to play.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i was thinking today. I'd totally watch a Black Ops tournament, if they made you pick one class. and the class makeup was done in a Dota style Ban-Pick round. I'd watch the heck out of a 1v1 tourny like that.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm sorry guys bout last night. I swear i'm not doing this on purpose. It seems I always have to Dc or just plain play sucky when you guys come on....i'm really okay most of the time.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:44 am

Post by theaceofspades »

bane is a great choice. I like nyx in a pinch too can survive alone even if you can't get the kill. Positioning properly and with SB in mind usually solves the problem with any hero.

I played with a Lifestealler once who infested me forever, just waiting for SB to come running. It was one of the coolest counter ganks i've ever seen.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 am

Post by theaceofspades »

YAY arc full hour game. that was the most fun i've had in a while.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:30 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'd never played bloodseeker before. So I felt really bad at the start, until I realized that drow was being a Ninny and we were two lvl 6 dependent heroes against two early gankers. So i felt better after I muted him.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i was very happy about that. our silences worked well together. stopped slark pretty cold.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by theaceofspades »

welll okay then.

i thought that's what it was for.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i just used it on slark and SB.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:15 am

Post by theaceofspades »

but...but.... you can run away......
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

mirana? why not? it seems it would be very effective.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:15 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'd like to 3v3 i'll be home at about..... 6:00? around there
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm PST sorry guys..... i think most of us are actually..... except arc.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 am

Post by theaceofspades »

which..... is actually kinda cool.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm on right now.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:58 am

Post by theaceofspades »

not a great night saki..... although I will repeat. I have never seen any team that needed to rely on a windrunner so much so kudos to you.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

welp. i'm in LPQ again. After a sucky abandon (there's no way I was gone for 5 minutes) i get reported by an 3 idiots who wanted their CM buddy to go mid. I was NS, called it before anybody picked. Was standing IN THE LANE when CM calls it, walks out says leave and i'm like, no are you retarded? so before the game even starts, 3 reports. So I quit. Cause screw that crap. I hope the got stomped.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

what do you mean they can't report me for that? you can report for anything, and they didn't say "Going to report" they said "reported.

but it's fine. I wan't going to play much this week anway. I was just rather pissed in general so I said Screw that.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 am

Post by theaceofspades »

reports don't have an effect if they're not justified?

I didn't say they SHOULD have reported me, I said they DID.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i was not aware of that. then it's just that stupid abandon and leaving the game. Oh well.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I just had an epic game with Venge. We lost but it was way cool, 53 minutes.

we were several out leveled and we were facing a competent SB and Lifestealer. I got the cyclone scepter, and for like 10 minutes we owned the map, got to bagingin on their anchient before they squashed us.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 am

Post by theaceofspades »

can someone explain what "stacks diminishingly" means? on evasion. what would a calculation look like for that?

I kinda think it's funny with the creep camp switch, now EVERY jungling guide is wrong with their map. That really kinda sucks.

Being a pub guy, i'm really glad huskar got nerfed a bit.

And when it says stifling dagger is dodgeable, that just means by ability right? not just moving out of the way?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i just usually pick whatever guy bushwacked me in the last game. Even if I don't end up liking the hero I still learn how to avoid getting destroyed the next time
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:30 am

Post by theaceofspades »

just 3? oh goodness.

I really really hated Axe only played one game and was so sick of him. I don't think I'll ever play invoker again.....just not interested in learning the hero.

I hated ogre magi a lot too.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I just had a game that is THE reason to play dota (well last night)

almost 54 minutes. We had it won at 40 but they started playing really well, we got cocky and they beat us two teamfights in a row, we still had the advantage but just couldn't end it.

Then they beat us AGAIN. 4 of them pushing mid with only three of us alive and no buybacks. Our Dark Seer makes a brilliant play, with the enemy at the river he rushes to bottom lane, pushes it, destroys the remaining Rax and the TP's home just as there Alch ports home to fight off the massive creep wave.

3v3 at home. They feint and fight a bit. I spawn and kill one. Dark Seer vacuums them brilliantly and we take the other two out PUSH MID FOR THE WIN! Everyone in the game commends and friend requests criss cross both sides.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:52 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Templar Assasin. Our team was, Huskar, Doom, Pugna, Dark Priest. and TA.

They had Alchemist, Bloodseeker, Lion, Shadow Shaman, and Mirana.

When I said "they got smart" i mean that they ALL started stunning me :P
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 am

Post by theaceofspades »

BH was the first hero I could win consistently as.

Cause of course in Limited nobody ever bought wards, basically if you managed your cooldowns you were not just un killable, but un hitable.

I have a vast list of people that can play reasonably well, so that helps with the group thing, though I only have two people who want to start a team with me sadly.

also molla, what is this mumble you speak of? aren't you an I friends without speaking incoherently?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

does random draft always have such a better community they AP? cause i just had a game with molla. I've never seen a team of complete strangers come together that fast.

Makes me want to increase my hero pool so I'm not so nervous about playing RD
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:20 am

Post by theaceofspades »

so I played axe again today for the first time since.....my second game ever. He's kinda winning me over actually

i've only played bots so that's not really representative of what's effective, but is there any obvious objection that i'm missing to blink==>taunt==>blade mail==>culling blade==>culling blade==culling blade? cause it seems to work pretty well.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1090, ArcAngel9 wrote:I would want to too.. Yesterday me and ACE were playing. It was so much fun...

Unmasked, I added you on steam...

I saved the replays :)

I keep watching that part from the the Night Stalker and Shadow Demon game where you save ursa's bacon from Lone Druid. Almost die. Ursa saves you. You mek. You both fight for a REALLY long time. Me and Seer come up from their SS. Cut off viper. Surprise silencer, Bring down Alch. who are all coming to support Druid. Then we cut off Druid escape. And teamwipe.

I played one after you left as razor. 62 mins.

It quite honestly came down to a single misclick on my part. If I hadn't messed it up we woulda won.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 am

Post by theaceofspades »

that's kinda cool. but the real epicness of glimpse is found in the laning phase for me. You harass one hero mercilessly and force a fountain or a kill. Or do something similar on a push or teamfight.

They TP in........BYE BYE!!!!!!!! back to base. It loses them a bit of farm. but the psychological aspect of it is what makes it great.

even his Q is marginally useful. Although I usually max that last. Truly one of my favorite hero.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm a bit late to the party but two things.

One about rikki. In pubs he is ridiculously easy to win with. I know because I just played my first game with him. And broke all my GPM XPM Kill and K/D records. If they doesn't buy wards or gem it's over.

Two about Distruptor. Freaking Force staff is what you want. I don't even upgrade my boots before I get force staff. it's just so perfect on him.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I need to add you malcom/redelphic......but i'm l sooooooo lazy.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:37 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Am i the only one who actually enjoys playing support?

I get a kick out of warding, smoking and shutting down opposing carries.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

guys I know that you know this. but i must reiterate

Be nice to the other team. A loss is way more fun if you are riffing with the other team.

Just had 3 horrific games in a row. Feeders and whiners in one. Suckers in another. Feeders and 3x rage quitters in another. Each one I started talking across the aisle and had way more fun.
I always feel kinda bad when I stop a team. Cause I know they can't see me, and might imagine me as some cold hearted dota demon. so I try to soften it by giving credit for good play.

Makes the community that much more bearable.

Kinda funny. I player really well in all three games. Got a opposing commend as Night stalker. And called boss as TA. by the other team. 3 losses, but i feel pretty good.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

ikr?

i'm gonna get like invoker, or somebody else I have no interest in playing.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

me. right now
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:17 am

Post by theaceofspades »

thought you guys would too

but then you stopped fighting with the creep wave. and I was like THANK GOD. finnaly could dish some pain..

I don't know that I actually like jug that much.......but ive always been a glass cannon sort of guy. I almost went tinker. but I didn't have any clue how to play him. I had a vague Idea about jugg.

twas fun

i totally forgot wiggs wasn't in our party when it ended though. I kinda left him in the lurch last night. Whoops. Also. mr. bread. I meant a 40-40 not a 20-20. Mah bad.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i'm totes down for a 1v1 tourny

Templar assassin every game. :P

i played as clock for the first time ever (yes finnaly arc) I like him a lot. had some really epic plays. So got me wondering. What hero do you have the best play for? not your favorite hero or your best. but the best move you've ever done?

I once reversed a 4v2 gank into a teamwipe with only one loss to our number as razor
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

okay i've just tried ember too

that ulti. is. awesome.

you can do anything with it.
initiate, escape. massive AoE nuke.

he's like a ganker built to fight groups. he's Fezzik.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:24 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1249, BBmolla wrote:Like you'll ever have mana to use it lol

It seems pointless to me, I guess I just don't get how to use it effectively.

Earth Spirit on the other hand is awesome.
it's funny you say that. Cause I can't figure earth out. Only used in bot games and I'm getting shelacked. Ember i took in all pick and cleaned house.

He's a 5 man gank squad's worst nightmare. Oh? you're coming at me with your carries protecting dazzle and CM? Oh look. I'm behind you and they're both dead. And here comes my whole team.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

/in
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i did one anything goes 1v1. We did mirror heros but apart from that.

We also did it with passive bots so we got boatloads of gold. If I recall correctly it took like 90 minutes. I lost.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

heee hee. And another bad night for me

again. can my good nights some day match up with your guy'ss? please? pretty please?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

HO
LY
CRAP

I cannot describe what just happend.
I almost won a 1v5
if It hadn't been for backdoor protection I would have won
Please. Please watch the game I just had. Or at least the later parts of it. best 36 minutes of my life. Played 2 heros for much of it
Got a fed PL
2 rapiers. Upgraded Diffusial. Heart of Tarrasque. Radience. Please please please watch it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:03 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I had another one right after it lol

I had a Cm helping me through much of it. He was pretty good. it was only a 2v3 and it was almost as close. They had an invoker that actually knew his stuff and a silencer that absolutely shut me down laning phase. The invoker would do tordnado. metor that force blast thing. Refresher meteor force blast. Some illusions survived but it was enough to lock me down. And of course I'd already used my mant :l

Stupid LPQ ragers.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

ditto
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

it's against the laws of nature

also. i'm in love again. Timbersaw.

wow.

I love it when I carry with a hero I'm playing for only the 2nd time.

So. I got bloodstone, pipe and radiance. My boots were arcane. your thoughts?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Just a meta thing too. is there a better juker in the game? I think not.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and so my streak of awesome has ended, and i'm in LPQ again, cause my OWN TEAM unpaused on me. I got back just after the abandon. so they could have waited just ONE minute and I would have been fine. But they were dicks. So I left. and they lost. So I feel better.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i have great ideas. but then my brain has to outsource the task to my weird and non-artsy limbs.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:31 am

Post by theaceofspades »

well uhhhhh i played some games.........

I had 3 noob stomps in a row last night. 2 went against me. 1 was in my favor.

Played an excellent spirit breaker, but it wasn't even necessary I could have afk'ed and we would have won.

one excellent 50 minute-er. Played bloodseeker. Had a pudge who safe laned (what?) then afk'ed in the mid jungle. so he siphoned about 4 levels from us before they finally found him and killed him. He left the game running so we couldn't sell his items or move him. It sucked for the first 30 minutes. And I totally forgot to buy force staff. They broke bot tier 3 before we got a all our tier 1's. Then PL (with the worst build I've ever seen) becomes relevant, buys a risky rapier. and we start owning in every teamfight. Won it. Very exciting.

that's what i've been doing.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i think I do......games or wins? if games defiantly. I've played dota more then I've ever played any game ever. And I've only had it since august . And I'm talking far and away the most. The closest was probably black ops 2 which I played for about 72 hours. Matched against 333 in dota...... yeah.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i noticed that last night. It tripped me out. I thought I was going mad or that they changed his name to bone lord or something stupid
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and by random you mean me :(
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 am

Post by theaceofspades »

ursa.

crappy support by PA's team
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

im really kinda ticked at dota right now. i'm really tired of leading the game, and it not mattering cause my team sucks.

I'm not even good. that's what's so stupid. I should never lead a team or a whole game and yet I do regularly. And yet I am also coming to terms with the fact that my W/L ratio will end up being closer to 40% than 50.

The games that I play with arc. we come out and she says "that was a sad game" and I say nothing, because i'm thinking "that was EVERY FREAKING GAME I PLAY"

I wish for a less frustrating hobby.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1442, Redelphic wrote:Granted, you learn to crochet. :P
I wish for a magical pony.

Could you look into finding a team with mics around your timezone to coordinate and practice? I always play better when another player has a mic and enjoys joking around/chatting in lane.

Or are you noticing it's worse when teammates don't speak english? I find I have like a %20 win rate when I can't understand them in spanish/russian.

everybody i've ever found is in Europe :(

buncha brits.

I actually do okay with teh spanish folks. they usually speak some english and I speak pigeon spanish so we can throw something together.

In russain All I can say is "i don't understand" and a couple curse words.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I had a conversation with somebody in game today

and I learned something

I.
Never.
Play for fun.
And I never have in anything I do. that's probably why people don't play pick up basketball with me anymore.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

diff personality types. I feel like almost a cheater if I'm not playing to win.

losing is okay if I actually got beat.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #78) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

sorry :P
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I played a game with a great lineup recently.

We had a CK tide CM safelane, BH solo off, and pudge mid.

We lost, but only cause our BH had never played the hero before and pudge faced an OD. Our lane was awesome. And I think that replaceing pudge with Puck would make that a great team no?
thought's from smarter people than I?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

they dualed. sniper and......... i forget...... we messed them up

i had 4 unanswered kills in like 8 minutes.

btw i love it when people try to insult me, and don't even accuse me of having the right mental disease. Just saw the worst rubick ever. He used exactly 0 enemy spells the whole game and just sat autoattacking in team fights. Sigh. I need to 5 stack from now one.....
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

So my solo ranked is in.... 2755. What exactly does that mean?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i was under the assumption that that chart was for unranked.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i have discoverd that I really really like alch.

Played first game as him and it was hilarious.

They had a bad team but it was still a great hero experience.

In ranked captains their cap picked in this order.

Dark Seer. Rubick. Lich. Treant. Sniper
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 am

Post by theaceofspades »

once you get maelstorm you farm so ridiculously fast too.

Acid spray on one camp and you wipe the other two with your fists in less then a minute
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i played some bot matches and I'm kinda leaning toward getting the shadow amulet and then building maelstorm then finishing lothars. Cause then I have the flexibility of being able to stop building maelstorm if my team needs me, and go strait into lothars to start stunning some fools.

The hardest part for me is the ability balance between unstable concoction and acid spray. I'm still not sure if it should be straight back and forth or maxing concoction at lvl 7 or 8
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1511, Katsuki wrote:If you're gonna build lothars just finish it. No point getting a shadow amulet then getting maelstrom.

As for builds, do NOT max greed IF your lane is not going smoothly. For example, if you have some retard who thought it was cool to pick jungle instead of a 2nd support, and they're offensive trilaning you, go for fighting build. You should always scale stun at lv1 though.

Also I discovered last night how fun it is to explode ppl as a support alchy, spray + medallion + stun can take off 70-80% hp for most heroes when you hit lv7.

I like this post. Cause it assumes competent players at all.

I havn't seen a tri lane in anywhere other then cap's in like...... ever.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Well unlike other times my "new hero glow" has indeed not faded. Alch is just as awesome as ever.

I just had a game where are early game was really bad. we were down 21-8. I then stopped supporting our PL, who was an idiot. So i'm farming and pushing and teamfighting and stuff, and then all of a sudden I sell my midas and have mjolnir and the Skull Basher sword. At which point when I ultied, i had like an attaack every .4 secs right? well guess who's on my team? TROLL FREAKING WARLORD!!!! holy crap. That was fun. New favorite combo. I dream of an Io in that mix too
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

just joined a tourny. Hosted by Dota 2 portal. I really really hope I'll be able to fit it into my schedule cause it's going to be awesome. I'll be playing as an offlaner

13 teams playing a round robin best of 3 tournament. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

must try to remain calm.... breathing deeply...... hoooo haaaa hoooo haaaa

YOU CAN PUT THE MAP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN!!!! THANK YOU DOTA GODS!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:06 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1559, Saki wrote:
In post 1558, theaceofspades wrote:must try to remain calm.... breathing deeply...... hoooo haaaa hoooo haaaa

YOU CAN PUT THE MAP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN!!!! THANK YOU DOTA GODS!
PRAISE BE TO THE GODS
but HOW?

and that game molla
:(
go to options. Game. interface. switch "map drawn on right" to "ON" YAY!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:40 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1563, BBmolla wrote:Dota 2 also has smartcast I believe, it's under controls under "quickcast" if that appeals to you.

Edit: I never use smartcast so I can't tell you what doesn't work

i don't really get what it's supposed to do.

But I hate it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

oh okay. instead of hitting your abilty and then clicking on them?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

hey arc. i'm actually able to do one more if you want to come back on.

i forgot tomorrow was a holiday
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I have started writing a song. It is to the tune of "Hey There Delilah"

Hey rikkimaru what's it like to be so deadly
when you backstab Crystal Maiden
and you get a killing frenzy
yes you do
even puck can't survive a gank from you
you know it's true

Hey rikkimaru you're so bloody overpowerd
but because you can't push towers
this game will last for 2 more hours
Yes it will
Even if you get an Ultra Kill
And you know you will

Oh. Why'd you smokebomb me?
Oh. Invisiblity
Oh. Why'd did you gank me?
Oh. Invisibility.

Hey Rikkimaru i know that your so easy to counter
With wards or a gem of true sight power
yes but still
On my feeding teamates you will get the kill.
They have no skill
*Chorus*

What do ya think?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Why molla. Why did you have to show me up so effectively?

In all seriousness. I am so recording both of these as soon as I get my gear put back together.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:14 am

Post by theaceofspades »

disregard that. I'd heard that before. Already recorded.

And you let me believe you wrote that......

Frankly I think the "I Will Deny" one is funnier
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

why does every NP player build Daedalus?

It seems like a total waste to me. Does nothing to buildings. And isn't his main job to push towers? Just seems like a useless item.

And even if I am killing people i've never really needed more damage output then what I usually have with out Daed.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

first impressions on new game type.

Not a fan. I think it's cool. But it exacerbates the teamplay issues with MM. I'd like it better if it didni't count your W/L.

Cause it's not competative at all. Pure screwball. Which isn't bad. But it's hard to take serioulsy y know?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i freaking hate. HATE new heros.

Idiots insta pick. Play them wrong and those are the people that are total assholes.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

yeah I got tusk with flesh heap and hearstopper aura >.<
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:50 am

Post by theaceofspades »

MY COMPETENCY IS VERY LOW!

Although i've been spending a lot of time on Dota-Edge. And it's helped me figure out what not to pick a lot better.

There's just so many combos that i find i miss one little thing every time. Well NO MORE! NO MORE WILL I PICK MEDUSA AGAINST ANTI-MAGE (no i never actually did that. But I have tried TA against a Gyro and Veno >.<)

Speaking of medusa. I've got the farming thing down. What should I build? I like Manta so do that first. And then I see a lot of people building Liken's.... but it seems better to me to build a Sheepstick, mjolnir or possibly a heart if i'm ahead.... but idk. i could be wrong.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I builded Rapier and then took rosh. GG push YAY!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Kat. I just wanted you to be proud of me. 263 at 42 minutes. Then I stopped farming cause I was 6 slotted.
Now granted it was with Anti-Mage and I got a lot of freefarm. But still. I got the ratio! yay.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I think I should stop playing gankers. I've done it from the beginning, but I have waaaaay better luck with farming carries. Anti-Mage for one, Dusa i've yet to lose a game with. idk. Glass cannons are so much cooler.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1628, Katsuki wrote:Carry is only fun to play if your team is competent. Otherwise it can be one of the most painful experiences as you helplessly watch your team throw the game away.
I'd argue that support and ganking have the same problem :P

You can set up your carries but if they suck it doesn't matter.

I have a similar number of hours in a similar amount of time bro. It's all good.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

You will soon become disillusioned when your team doesn't let you farm.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 am

Post by theaceofspades »

captain's mode or crystal maiden?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I like desolator

But I like desolator way to much
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I wish the real world would stop hassling me. I need more dota time!

How can I get good if I can only play a couple games every couple days.

Are there any dota exercises I can do? Finger exercises for my ability mashing?

Oh and here's another question. What keys do you have your abilities mapped to?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:02 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I mapped that command to space bar as well. Fastest way to do it if i suddenly realize somebodies porting nearby.

and quickcast. ugh
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

YOu item spacebar people. What do you use for hero select? (and if you say F1 i'm going to cry, my function keys are the size of thimbles, too small for my sausage fingers.)
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

*crying*
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

with the summons on 1 and 2?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

That actually sounds doable..... hmmmmmm
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:15 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1725, Redelphic wrote:Am I the only guy who uses WASD to move the camera? QERF are set to my abilities, and occasionally TG or mousewheel if I play someone like Rubick who has a 4th skill.

As for micro I have Hero set to "Space" and my summons set to "Cmd" (which is the same as Alt on a windows pc). That way I only have to move my thumb a tiny bit to switch between myself and something like a Syllabear. And if I play chen I can cycle through them with C.

Seems to be working very well for me, I won my first Lone Druid game.

P.s.: My friend just taught me how to Deny with a right click the same as last hitting :D
I used to do that. I only recently switched. I never used keys to move the map so i changed them one by one

A became attack. S became stop. D became an ability.

I've had it set up like that for ages :P but i'm thinking of changing it back. Cause it makes it hard to do the tower aggro switching trick sometimes.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:20 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Perhaps this would be a good time to confess that I have never played Death Prophet in my life.

I will confess that my first 15 or so games i played bounty hunter, and built Sange y Yasha, Heaven's Halberd, butterfly. In that order. No boots.

Then once i built HH BoT and Sange y Yahsa.......and 3 shadow amulets. Cause moar attack speeed.

Once i built power treads......twice. Ah a trip down memory lane.

May i suggest trying sand king or bloodseeker?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 1742, Saki wrote:Dying in a blaze of glory just to get rid of those pesky trees around the side shop is godly.
I am Timbersaw, and I approve this message.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

:( i know that feel brah
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I thought common convection was sheepstick over bloodstone? idk though. I don't play DP.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:22 am

Post by theaceofspades »

true. Again. idk.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:32 am

Post by theaceofspades »

^^
see? what do I know? molla's got the smarts.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

AD reassure me that HoTD is in fact good item.... right? you're just saying it shouldn't be your first right?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i haven't watched, and i'm depressed anyway.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 am

Post by theaceofspades »

-1039...... doe that mean i'm really selfish or really unselfish or just that i suck?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am

Post by theaceofspades »

well duh.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

hey i got a Q about the international.

What do I have to do if i just want to watch it online? What do I do? and what is this compendium thing?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i <3 you molla.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i just watched a TA go sidelane. Rush RoH build treads. Buy elvenskin. Build vanguard. then aquila then morbid mask. then sange and yasha. and rounds out the build with MoM

i almost began to cry.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #130) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

not even a little.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

preparing to uninstall if this latest internet fix doesn't work. Im just getting frustrated trying to play through regular 4000 ms spikes. And it's ruining my rep!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

interesting..... we've been having internet issues with other stuff too so i thought it was just me.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

I like any buff to PA. and the TA thing is nice too. but i doubt i'll remember it. i'm so used to detonating traps manually.

UAM changes is kinda cool. I want to play huskar now.

However. That KOTL thing is badass.

nothing else really stands out though
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:33 am

Post by theaceofspades »

so does this mean ursa can go MoM for permanent overpower?

Or that he get's desolator.....ouch. OR poison!! EYE OF SKADI!!! idk
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #135) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i tried LoL for a long time but idk why the visual style just hurts my eyes. It's too bright, so i can't really look at it for too long without getting a headache. I also found Dota easier because i played endless amounts of Warcraft III when i was a kid.

Also, ive deiced i know what dota (and esports in general) needs. It needs a John Madden commentator, who can break stuff down for casual viewers and remind people of the "obvious" things. I've tried to get a few people to watch it with me and it's just really hard to understand enough in order to watch. And i try my best to explain what's going on, but i'm an idiot too so that's not a whole lot of help.

So yeah. We need point out the obvious commentator person.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #136) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 am

Post by theaceofspades »

Tobi's the only one i'm familiar with. And i agree he does. I was talking more about slow parts analysis where they argue about who's going to buy what. I'm advocating stuff being painfully clear.... idk. i haven't watched very many matches, but i haven't ever seen someone say something like "see enigma isn't spending his gold because blink dagger has no build up, the reason most enigma players get blink dagger is that black hole is is most important ability, and has a very short range, that blink allows him to get close quickly and turn fights around" mostly it seems they just say "enigma's very close to his blink, that's going to make them a lot more effective in teamfights" "yes it is, especially since alchemist is rushing that BKB"

idk, just a thought. I suppose they do it better than i would. But i've yet to be able to make john madden jokes about them. "see what they're trying to do is uhhhh.... destroy the towers.... and uhhhh that will let them destroy the ancient so uhhhhh that'll really help them win the game."
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (isolation #137) » Thu May 01, 2014 8:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

that's the point i'm making lol. I'm talking about it being possibly an accessible viewer sport.

Your first line..... YES YOU CAN. that's what i'm advocating. I mean it doesn't have to be the only casting but an option for that would be neat.
And continuing my obsession with John Madden, that's how it was. Cringe worthy obvious stuff. I prefer listening to it the way it is now. Cause when i see something then i go do it and i learn, see? I was just realizing the amount of explanation i was doing while watching it with people who don't play. I had the commentary muted, and i thought. Hey. I'm providing noob friendly commentary. Wouldn't that be great? especially if we had someone who was actually good at it?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #138) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:28 am

Post by theaceofspades »

See i think i'm extra sensitive or something. Maybe cause i wear contact lenses (to make my blue eyes brown) but the reflections and stuff of stuff bother me and stuff you know?

I like grey clouds. I can see better.

Also all the hero's i wanted to play were to expensive, so i just gave up. Playing twisted fate every game got boring.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #139) » Wed May 14, 2014 6:25 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i lost 3 in a row last night trying to complete it. Reminds me why i stopped playing all pick. On the plus side, i didn't get anybody that i absolutely hate.

On a separate note. Any meepo tips? or is it just moar practice? i can micro 3 fairly easily. 4 pushes me to the limit and i make lots of mistakes. 5 i aint going nowhere.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #140) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm interested.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #141) » Thu May 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I can't connect to steam right now to join :( i will try ASAP
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (isolation #142) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i can do just about any time on saturday. just let me know asap so i can arrange the day.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #143) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Sunday would be patchy at best. have to be late evening 1930 pacific time at the earliest.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #144) » Sat May 17, 2014 5:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

so...... draft plan?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #145) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i uhhhh never said you could draft without me. lol. I'll say it now. because rl>dota.

i'd advocate going option 3. If it takes less than 30 or so minutes i'm down with it. i am literally home for one hour but i can do it in that hour.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #146) » Sun May 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

welp..... good luck guys! lol
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #147) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

welp
i got a guy from ehug. and one from liquid and one from SNA. so here's hoping liquid get's through lol

also i can't seem to look at anybody else's roster other than tn5421. I wanted XBOCT. first pick. ah well. next year then.

and i cant seem to make any substitutions. gg guys lol.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #148) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 2048, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2045, theaceofspades wrote:welp
i got a guy from ehug. and one from liquid and one from SNA. so here's hoping liquid get's through lol

also i can't seem to look at anybody else's roster other than tn5421. I wanted XBOCT. first pick. ah well. next year then.

and i cant seem to make any substitutions. gg guys lol.
Don't forget there are free agents you can sign
so i thought but i can't seem to figure out how to do it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #149) » Tue May 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

techies. That is all. idk what to think. People like to argue about them. But i really want to blow crap up.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #150) » Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i got the CM one. (nice animation) the storm one. (shame i don't play him, i like it) DP one (most excellent. butterflies of death) the sniper one. which looks pretty neat. And a shapeshift for DK. which i sold in less than 15 minutes for $6.50. A good day all around.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:40 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i sold it cause i have never once played DK in a real game. I just don't dig the hero at all. He's just not fun. I don't like being super tanky as much as i like dealing damage. It's my curse.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

anyone played smite? it's actually pretty neat. like playing dota in the spectator mode.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

was not aware
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #154) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

anybody else with cards i'm looking for XBOCT, kuroky, Ohaiyo, N0tail. and most of EG,

also anyone wanting to go several layers on alliance. i have 3 loda's
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:00 am

Post by theaceofspades »

you can have one idc. i'll take any duplicate i don't have. just those were the ones i was more anxious to finish
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2099 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

wishing they had added 1v1 100 years ago. this is wicked fun.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 am

Post by theaceofspades »

In post 2107, Oman wrote:But that's the thing, in LoL if I select another hero to look at the items the game doesn't go "Whelp, guess you want to play as them now." The game assumes movement commands still refer to the character that I am in control of, not the one that I have selected.

You can also control teamates that have abandoned. Usually not recommended. But once i did win a game by myself controlling 3 heroes!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #158) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i jsut watched the EG alliance game. And i'm wondering if rtz died top on purpose around 25 minutes just to set up that bait play at 32. Cause if so that's pretty sick.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

what's wrong with the after party?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i've been playing him for a while. I hope to have an edge on the rest of everybody. There was a work around to get him unlocked in bot games.

Sadly i'll probably suck as badly as ever. Although i've managed to pinpoint my main problem. I really suck at last hitting.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i meant just in general lol. not just with techies.

i like half offlaning half ancient farming. mainly dire side. it's not half bad and you don't die
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (isolation #162) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Played him for the first time yesterday (first pub, like 25th game, lots of bots) Hecka lot of fun. Blew the crap out of everybody and got a rampage. Still lost.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:22 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i need to learn to do these things.....i am fail at this.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:57 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i don't even want t make my own. I just want to take someone elses.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Well that bloodseeker spell looks cool.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

am i right in assuming that riki no longer sucks majorly?

Also. In test client you have access to most cosmetics. Who knew? i did not.

The paths by dire bot tower are sick tho.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #167) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:59 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i played him in bot, it was actually a lot easier imo

i never play ranked AP anyway.

I do not like the PL. It is not cool at all. I played him a couple days ago for the first time in a while. and i'm going to miss him.

and hey! be a little sensitive. I'm 3.2k :( i'm bad tho. I admit it.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #168) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

the spawn chance is 50% now
they come up way more. It's kinda like......you get a bunch of extra hits for less damage? I played it in bots, but it wasn't as good imo. But it still seems KINDA workable
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

EG Hoodie! woopty woop! am now officially sexy. Yes everyone. I'm attracted to myself. Deal.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (isolation #170) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 am

Post by theaceofspades »

lol. i wanted that one. but my mom used peer pressure and called me a nerd :(
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2280 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:38 am

Post by theaceofspades »

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/966680966

I was PA. had a rapier. Thought we could pull it out. Not so.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:43 am

Post by theaceofspades »

lol
it's always hovered around 45% i'm okay with that now.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #173) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

check my list
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 am

Post by theaceofspades »

who are you calling love? i don't even know you!

creepy strangers *mumble mumble*

:P
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

i went phase force mek daed last night. I was the only support and was buying wards, but only one of the other guys was worth anything so i got much more farm than usual. It worked pretty well. We won.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i don't normally get deso. But we had a sven on our team, and they had doom and bristle. It helped a bit.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #177) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 am

Post by theaceofspades »

ugh. i have class RIGHT then. otherwise i'd totalyl be game
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i saw tn5421 comment on a three lane highway article. that was kinda exciting.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #179) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 am

Post by theaceofspades »

http://www.pcgamer.com/three-lane-highw ... 0&ns_fee=0

"Just imagine Samuel L Jackson telling you to go to sleep after losing a game or two in a row and you feel yourself starting to become toxic."
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #180) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 am

Post by theaceofspades »

the granite thing with. chen. does. it. stack

can someone explain to the me the shields change?

And pudge hooks! yay!

i think the io change is neat. for no other reason than it's neat.

and about sniper....i thought the hitting buildings thing was one of the best things about him. no?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #181) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

it said diffusal blade not mana break i think
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #182) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 am

Post by theaceofspades »

hey look! im' in that screenshot!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #183) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

question. how do you see how long you've been muted for? (for a friend...) i just see the message, but no time after it.

and before you all yell at me. I flamed 3 games in a row. i know why i'm muted. I feel it was warranted. I dislike bullies and so i flame. But rules is rules.

Question is. How long? and how do i find out?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #184) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

funny thing. i can't chat in game, but in the main menu i can. Have i gone mad?
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #185) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:45 am

Post by theaceofspades »

this is the first time. I found it very surprising. and today it's showing that message, WITH time now. before it didn't. So. Stuff. I still haven't played oracle.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:12 am

Post by theaceofspades »

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!

Who do i support now? How can i pick between Aui/fear and rtz/S4? Dear lord. i loved hating secret because they were a good rival. Now what can i do? :( i am confused
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:32 am

Post by theaceofspades »

how can i root against universe! tis impossible!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #188) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

nothing means anything. just give up on yourself like me!
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

if anybody has that new TA set. I have some of the others from that chest, if you want to gift them in trade
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i have two of the SF arms if anyone wants one.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (isolation #191) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

hey you still have me too!
i'm "homade carnival salsa" currently. Same issue. Stuff changes
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #192) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

it's glorious. I now break 30 fps sometimes. *sob* it's beautiful
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

i geuss i can buy that 2ez shirt now without feeling really weird.

wore EG hoodie though. for a week. it's 100 here. Don't care, hype was real.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #194) » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Okay so. I was shaking and my heart was racing. My team PA (Me) WD, Dark Seer, Luna, and Enigma. We're behind, thye have aegis, we have no outer towers, they're pushing mid lane and bot lane (we're dire)

I buy smoke.

We slip up out the north part of the base, slip through the jungle behind them. Enigma blinks, WOAH BLACK HOLE ON THREE!

Dark Seer blinks. BLACK HOLE ON FOUR!!!!!

Witch Doctor and Luna Ult. All four die. I chase down the straggler. Get back just in time for aegis to revive. Kill him again.

Teamwipe for nobody.

Felt so damn pro
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #195) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:35 am

Post by theaceofspades »

lul. kinda. I reset my friend list tho PM me your username :p
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #196) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

I'm not in normal bracket anymore. Im in high now :')

this is the happiest day of my life
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #197) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

also YASP is awesome
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #198) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

More detail. And it has a teamfight tracker that lists all the fight recaps.
V/LA weekends
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #199) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by theaceofspades »

Has a breakdown of what every last hit was on. Lane creep, neutral, treant etc.
V/LA weekends

Return to “The Arcade”