League of Legends (Old)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31494 (isolation #1400) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:48 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 31480, RayFrost wrote:
Edit:

Also totally /in for the ranked teams funtimes. I could use something to do now that I've hit the limit for what I'm willing to try to get for this season.
who's on this already? Depending on who, I'm in.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31499 (isolation #1401) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 31495, BROseidon wrote:Right now it's me/Saki/Ray/LLD, it seems
I'm in yeah

AudioTsunami is my ign
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31510 (isolation #1402) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

Elder lizard.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31538 (isolation #1403) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm still on the fence on him being top tier.

Diamonds dominate with him, but everyone else gets smoked. Pro using him have a 58% win rate but if you put every fucko playing twitch right now it drops to 48%

I also feel that fuckos shouldn't buy bork on ADC's for the same reason lil g was saying ap carry fuckos shouldn't buy DFG. You aren't good enough to add more mechanics to your champ, just itemize the standard build without the bonus mechanic. You can be safe without bork, just build BT PD LW IE
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31554 (isolation #1404) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:35 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't want to piggy back on zepher too hard, but he's right in that you're wasting 1750 + Jinx's incredible kit utility. Volibear's job is to flip people, your job is to not stand where he is flipping them. putting the zap right on voli's back and putting chomper's anywhere in between you and the guy killing you should be more than enough, but in the event that Wither is holding you down, buy a qss. You stay on build and you saved more than half the money you would of spent on FM(which doesn't even make you that much harder to catch once you're withered cause 30% is a lot lower than 35% + 15% every second, on top of it being harder to orbwalk cause your AS is slower).
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31561 (isolation #1405) » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 31559, BROseidon wrote:
In post 31538, PJ. wrote:I also feel that fuckos shouldn't buy bork on ADC's for the same reason lil g was saying ap carry fuckos shouldn't buy DFG. You aren't good enough to add more mechanics to your champ, just itemize the standard build without the bonus mechanic. You can be safe without bork, just build BT PD LW IE
Does BotRK really add mechanics, though? And it's not like ADC's have a lot of buttons to press, anyways...
Definitely does. bonus button, also unless you are using it exclusively for getting away from gapclosers, you gotta get closer than your auto distance.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31576 (isolation #1406) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:16 am

Post by PJ. »

1. Don't build bork on jayce. Also why are you building a fucking Zephyr on him? And zerker's? Do you just random.org your items?
2. You're low elo too, so you are probably just as stupid, I say more stupid cause you lost
3. Stop crying about your teammates, you're bronze in the smallest, least competitive server. If you were on NA you would probably be bronze 4 or 5.
4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5. Concentrate on yourself, not on your teammates. You seriously need to be thinking of ways to get better instead of ways to make excuses for why you lost to a bunch of oceania bronzes.
6. Kills open up objectives you fucko.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31584 (isolation #1407) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:07 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 31578, Saki wrote:
In post 31576, PJ. wrote:6. Kills open up objectives you fucko.
ommggggg i need to chase that nidalee through the jungle because we won teamfight even though they have an open nexus omgggg
You're an idiot. If the objective is already open, than take the objective, but typically then enemy team is defending oobjectives, if you kill someone , that opens up the oppurtunity to take an objective easier/easily.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31607 (isolation #1408) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 31585, Saki wrote:
In post 31584, PJ. wrote:
In post 31578, Saki wrote:
In post 31576, PJ. wrote:6. Kills open up objectives you fucko.
ommggggg i need to chase that nidalee through the jungle because we won teamfight even though they have an open nexus omgggg
You're an idiot. If the objective is already open, than take the objective, but typically then enemy team is defending oobjectives, if you kill someone , that opens up the oppurtunity to take an objective easier/easily.
The level of bad just went through the roof.

If you're saying kills don't open up objectives, i would objectively call you an idiot.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31722 (isolation #1409) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:31 am

Post by PJ. »

i'm different yeah i'm different
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31756 (isolation #1410) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:05 am

Post by PJ. »

Not sure if this works or if it is even possible in practice but can you get your BT shield taken down, Pop Barrier with little to no actually HP missing, continue shooting the guy who shot you and get more BT Overheal shield? Seems like a low percentage shot but it's something.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31888 (isolation #1411) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

umm... I'll bet if you give an under/over... but ummm bronze 2 if it's a guessing game
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #31991 (isolation #1412) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:36 am

Post by PJ. »

they already took spellvamp off the mage one, yeah? I think the only jungle item with life steal is flare.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32018 (isolation #1413) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32004, animorpherv1 wrote:OK, serious question. How do I midlane? I may as well be speaking some unknown language when I play mid. Everything else I can do with moderate success, but midlane champs end up with me feeding my ass off nomatter how safe I play.

Why not ask graham, He's probably the best midlaner any of us know....

Also you need to ward a lot and stay safe from burst.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32038 (isolation #1414) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:19 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32024, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 32022, Staeg wrote:any ranged character played by a non-vegetable based human being
What fucking ARAM games are you playing?

It's rare to see many people break past 40, excepting the case that rayfrost pointed out.
Umm, Staeg is def right.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32039 (isolation #1415) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 am

Post by PJ. »

Played an aram, everyone had 50 or more except for janna riven and pantheon. The other 7 were yas, cassio, yi, aatrox, quinn, Kog, and Gragas(me)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32044 (isolation #1416) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:05 am

Post by PJ. »

Umm, bad alternative game modes should just not be an option....
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32052 (isolation #1417) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32045, Maestro wrote:IMO, U.R.F. had what most of the rest of League is missing: an exciting, positive, pressure-free, toxicity-free (e.g. FUN) environment. Every single game mode I've played, with the exception of Co-Op vs. AI Dominion, has had toxic players, annoying fuckos, stupid teamcomps, and everything that comes with those...often enough to make U.R.F. stand out by comparison. U.R.F. was more enjoyable than any other game mode ever could be, simply because of its fun-value. That, and it was an enjoyable way to see "oh this is how this champ would work" kit-wise while not having to worry about stupid mana or cooldowns until later on in the learning process.
First things first, Don't say "fucko", that shit is trademarked by Team Toxic.

Second, exciting is subjective. I find this: http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com ... eset-party to be far more exciting than U.R.F could ever be. Because that was done with the chips on the table and as the game is balanced and intended to work. The champs are not balanced for infini-mana + 80% CDR. Why do you think they had to ban like 15 champs and the game mode still wasn't balanced. You were still seeing the same team comps/lane strats in every game. Lux/Morg fucking ran shit. It's not fun getting smoked by the same OP champs over and over again. Also I don't for a second that it was toxicity free or pressure free seeing as I had to report 2+ people everytime I played URF. It seemed that all the people who didn't know how to play SR very well were piling into URF and "trolling". Just as all non-SR game modes, it was entertaining for people who didn't know how to play but great for newer/bad players. The worst part, is it had bleed into regular SR because people were so used to increased CD's they were playing siginificantly worse without URF activated. URF was awful as is dominian one for all and aram., Remove all non-ranked playable game modes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32068 (isolation #1418) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32058, Maestro wrote:As soon as the enemy team realizes what's happening, with good warding and timing they can shut it down pretty hard - but I do think that's how Bot games should be played more often. People sometimes rage at me when I call jungler in a bot game, saying "herpderp you should go top" but really if you're thinking economically and about the different revenue sources per player per game (hint: there're only 4) it's useful to KNOW you have the entire other jungle that you can use if you want to. Not sure why people don't more often but there you go.
Because in a real game, you die going into the enemy jungle. And why are you calling a jungler in a bot game? Why are you playing bot games? Why is someone jungling in a bot game?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32069 (isolation #1419) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

Remember when I said Garahm was the best midlaner we knew?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32076 (isolation #1420) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32073, Scarab wrote:I think he objected to your saying that that's "how Bot games should be played more often" and then explaining basics of League of Legends. Panzer, in case you haven't noticed, feels rather strongly that true League of Legends skill is demonstrated through beating other real players in "real" game modes (i.e. relatively balanced PvP game modes) and probably felt insulted that you were acting as though your bot game experience made you some sort of authority on how anything "should be played".
Offended is the wrong word. But it's just that...A blindfolded toddler can beat bots...It's not really fun at all and doesn't require any strategy at all to win. I think about a year ago or more, me nikanor,ghostfrog, andrius and someone else, beat intermediate bots by proxying inside the enemy base. Also i misunderstood you, I thought you were calling for ganks not calling a role. I'd rage at you for needing a gank against bots too, but that's not the case. Butyeah there isn't really any reason to eh "play right" in a bot game, it's much more time effective to go 5 mid and shove the nexus for your win of the day. Also bots are so bad, you aren't getting any practice out of killing them.

@dramonic: Diamond Annie only? scrub Also Animorph doesn't play with that guy i don't think, He definitely doesn't play with him as much as he does with Me and G.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32078 (isolation #1421) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 am

Post by PJ. »

Whenever I play DotA i have some guy screaming at me in russian over voice chat
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32089 (isolation #1422) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

Bot games are worthless as a teaching aid because bots don't act like humans(good ones or bad ones). So even having a new player play bot games, is pretty useless. Cause it's not teaching them how to deal with the real threat(bronze players/bad under 30s). I watched this video on Rener and Rynor Gracie breaking down a street fight and how you should deal with it from a jiu-jitsu perspective. A lot of it was explaining the difference between a street fight and a professional fight. Someone who isn't a professional fighter is going to do certain things because they aren't comfortable in those situations. That's is similar to training against bots. Bots are generally gonna play safer than bronze players because the bots are trained to do so. So getting used to what bots do and dealing with that, is completely inapplicable to playing pvp. So you are actually doing a newer player a disservice by having them play games against bots.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32270 (isolation #1423) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:13 am

Post by PJ. »

I'd 100% rather play ranked than normal. unless it's the holiday weekend. Honestly, If i knew 5 fun/good people and ranked 5s wasn't the easiest way to get match up with diamonds, I'd never play normals ever.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32312 (isolation #1424) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:11 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32307, Nexus wrote:Team builder is hilarious. got matched up with 4 silvers on my team and 1 gold/4 silvers on the enemy team. i haven't played any ranked. My bad

Yeah, a lot of times I get diamonds.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32313 (isolation #1425) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Any good junglers in here?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32345 (isolation #1426) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

IMO, League is the least visually impressive of the 3 top mobas. IMO. It might even look worse than HoN(it used to at least). And might even look worse than IC.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32355 (isolation #1427) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32347, MrZepher wrote:Doesn't have flashy over-the-top visuals = worst looking apparently.

Smite and HotS are the only MOBAs that without a doubt look better than league.
Smite operates with a very different set of aesthetic values that league since it's full 3d, not top-down. It needs engaging environments where most mobas just need a nice backdrop.
HotS is taking an already established and successful art style and applying it to a MOBA. It's going to look better.

Dota2 just "looks better" because it's easier to look at because of the color palette. The map looks really nice but in comparison the champions and particles are so simple that everything looks out of place on it. It also has a lot of clutter problems which not even Smite manages to have.
HoN is is plagued with awful contrast problems and shitty character animations. please. get real, this game looks awful.

You can make the argument that Dota2 looks better than legacy LoL but League is kicking the shit out of anything any of the other relevant top-down mobas are doing.
Sorry that you're a hater, but DotA is way better looking than LoL. The particles are fine, especially on somebody like wisp. Sometimes it gets a little crowded because there is typically more stuff going on but it looks way better. The SR rework will probably change it so don't worry zepher, you might be right in a month.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32374 (isolation #1428) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32364, MrZepher wrote:
In post 32357, Iecerint wrote:The map on DoTA is unambiguously better-looking than League. Has way more character and such. Very atmospheric.
I find the champions in League much more charismatic, though.
This is pretty much exactly what I was trying to say.

Panzers just a salty bitch about everything where I'm concerned I guess.
Can't try to reason with hate.

Has nothing to do with you. I legitmately think DotA guys have way more personality than League guys. They look better graphically, they talk to each other and about the items. Outside of 4-5 champs most champs fall into the categories of tough guy, cute girl, tough girl, monster. I would say the 4th or 5th most charasmatic non-skinned champ is Blitz. That is saying something.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32410 (isolation #1429) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think Ziggs was Jessica Nigiri. Heartseeker Ashe was Yaya Han.

I thought the best costume was Beach Bash Leona.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32571 (isolation #1430) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:47 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32563, KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:I'm really getting tired of all these ranged toplaners at the moment. Out of my last 5 toplanes, i've faced Lulu, Vayne, Ryze, Teemo and Shyvana. Because of this, I just rarely want to play top anymore. It has just become such a boring lane to play

I felt this way after Jayce took the big nerf at the end of season 2 and teemo got super strong.

This just really put in perspective how few champs riot puts out nowadays. I still feel Jayce is "New" but he's been around for 2 years now. Out of the 19 champs that have come out since Jayce, 9 of those came out in the last 6 months 2012. 8 came out in the entirety of 2013. 2 have came out so far in 2014. And I spy only one champ that was considered balanced on release(Vel'Koz). The only one afte that's close is probably Aatrox

But anyway, top lane seems to go in cycles. Bruisers are strong than ranged guys than back to bruisers.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32572 (isolation #1431) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:20 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32559, xRECKONERx wrote:Play Jax.
Farm early game.
E when she ults.
Win.

Jax is banned 70%

xRECKONERx wrote:Play Malph.
Build armor.
E when she comes close.
Win.

Doesn't work if she gets an early lead.

The first Saki post was good, second had a lot of misinformation.

@Ani, try pantheon.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32577 (isolation #1432) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm honestly not sure what you mean by what elise and lee do to the jungle meta at higher levels, but I play at mid elo so fuck if i know anything about anything
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32732 (isolation #1433) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32729, BROseidon wrote:First game vs doom bots.

Go 9/0/11 as jungle udyr.

Pretty sure the strat is to stick cait/sivir/etc top and go with a jungler that can afk farm the jungle quickly then become super unstoppable tank (udyr/mundo/shyv)

That strat is take 5 cometent players into your game and just beat the bots cause they are bots.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32736 (isolation #1434) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:58 am

Post by PJ. »

I meant the, not that. The second time I played level 5, everyone played fine except for the level 27 guy who single handedly lost us the game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32744 (isolation #1435) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:25 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32740, Venmar wrote:Started to main support, and get these kinds of games almost consistently now:

You know what they say, if you can't win yourself, roll the dice and pray others win for you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32748 (isolation #1436) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 32747, Venmar wrote:I actually mained jungle before I started frequenting Support, and carried myself out of divisions by spamming champs like Khazix and Vi. Then I decided that my ELO has shit supports and nobody does it to begin with, and I found out I really enjoyed the aggressive and initiative power of supports like Leona, Thresh, and Braum. I find myself having a very large influence on the game as support by landing hooks as thresh, landing good stun combos as Leona, and good stuns, protects, and knockups as Braum, because when you do someone on your team more than likely will get a kill. It's not that I am depending on other people to carry me,
I
am
enabling
them to carry, and I make sure they dont fucking die while doing it.

I AM SUPPORT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aea9IQlNphU
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32782 (isolation #1437) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 32781, Glork wrote:I'll sometimes go biscuits if I'm fairly certain that I'm not going to get 2nd blue buff from my jungler.

So every solo queue game?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #32802 (isolation #1438) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

holy shit that cinematic,. Fucking Draven man.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33000 (isolation #1439) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:10 am

Post by PJ. »

j4 has two forms of cc and a steroid, Vi has 1 form of cc + a conditional steroid. J4's pre 6 ganks are better by a significant margin. There you go, those of you that can't count abilities.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33002 (isolation #1440) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm not gonna effort post on jayce because he's really not very strong right now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33012 (isolation #1441) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 am

Post by PJ. »

What rank are you? Is there a possibility you are significantly better than your average PBE'r
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33024 (isolation #1442) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:40 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33014, Bins wrote:Well, people on PBE are definitely lower skill level. Or at least they care less. I'm also averaging about 200 ping on PBE.

I stopped playing ranked when I hit Gold 2 on NA. I'm okay.

Gnar just seems to have too much CC and mobility at this point. I'm glad they made it so he's slower as Mega Gnar.

@Maestro, I've been on for like a year so I don't think it's temporary.

So you are my rank, which means you either are way way better than everyone on pbe, or in games that you're way way worst than cause you find the diamond pbe crew. I find it impossible to tell when things are strong on the PBE cause i can never find players near my level.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33030 (isolation #1443) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 am

Post by PJ. »

so AI'm in full ranked freefall and it's really hard to turn it around when there isn't really a reason to care. I wish they didn't change the ranked formula.. it was better season 2 and even season 3.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33040 (isolation #1444) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:48 am

Post by PJ. »

Because I'm the best that every was, I got my self repromoted yesterday, so now it's only like 7 more games until I'm back in gold 2...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33048 (isolation #1445) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33044, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 33033, Iecerint wrote:Has anyone had any issues with getting the Team Builder icons to unlock?

I got the support one immediately and got the Marksman one quickly, but only the support one is actually available for me to pick.

what is a team builder icon?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/g ... builder413
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33053 (isolation #1446) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33051, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 33046, Iecerint wrote:Click on the "Team Builder Evolves" thing on the main screen of the client.

I don't see this :(

In post 33048, PJ. wrote:
In post 33044, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 33033, Iecerint wrote:Has anyone had any issues with getting the Team Builder icons to unlock?

I got the support one immediately and got the Marksman one quickly, but only the support one is actually available for me to pick.

what is a team builder icon?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/g ... builder413
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33070 (isolation #1447) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33069, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 33068, FakeGod wrote:
In post 33067, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:;_; i played a buncha normal things and they yelled at me for sucking. what do

put them on mute

Alternatively, stop sucking. Free lessons, ign:audiotsunami
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33074 (isolation #1448) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33072, Oman wrote:
In post 33070, PJ. wrote:
In post 33069, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 33068, FakeGod wrote:
In post 33067, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:;_; i played a buncha normal things and they yelled at me for sucking. what do

put them on mute

Alternatively, stop sucking. Free lessons, ign:audiotsunami

TBH they're not mutually exclusive.

Accept the learning curve, mute your team, and learn from every suck.

They are mutually exclusive. The trick is deciding what is fair and just criticism and what is crying. The fair criticism will make you grow leaps and bounds, while the crying is worth the mute. Cause here's the thing, sometimes someone is yelling at you because you are actually fucking them(here's to you low level junglers and supports), and if you just mute every single person that screams at you for fucking up their lane, you're gonna keep fucking up lanes, over and over and over. I believe that mute actually shouldn't be an option unless certain requirments are met(racism/sexual harassment)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33093 (isolation #1449) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:27 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33091, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:The majority of verbal lashings i have received (excluding the stupid "USUX GTFO" comments which I ignore) are along the lines of:

OMG STOP FEEDING

U FKN SUCK. DO SOMETHING.

STAY BACK AND DONT FEED

i mean, i realize quickly when i'm not ready to get out there but then the enemy figures out that i am slow and come around looking for me, a lot of times in SR 3 or 4 running through jungle to smush me and the other person in my lane because i am useless.

Stop feeding is not legitimate criticism. Do something certainly is(albeit, you fucking suck is not necessary). If your team is telling you do something, typically it's because you aren't doing anything(an example when that same criticism is used as crying is when top laner gets caught split pushing while the team backed or something, dies and then scream do something to the entire team). If someone is telling you do something, ask them what you aren't doing. Do you know how many people i see on a regular basis don't autoattack on a regular basis as carry?(some of them are in this thread telling you to mute critics). DO SOMETHING, is totally valid when your ad isn't shooting bullets or anytime that someone isn't using their moves. STAY BACK AND DON'T FEED, is not only legitimate advice but it's not even rude. If you've died in lane 2/3 times(ESPECIALLY A SOLO LANE) you need to park your ass under turret and give up some farm because that guy is gonna try and kill you 3-4 more times. Hell, If I kill my laner more than twice in lane, i stop trying to break the turret if my team is winning the other lanes, cause I have 200 gold walking into me every minute or so.

PS, ZEPHER SO SALTY LOLO
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33109 (isolation #1450) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33097, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Dying two or three times early on means that you have very, very, very little power to prevent things from going way way WAAAAAY out of hand and ending up with six or seven deaths before you group.

Untrue, you never have to die.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Technically speaking, if you're dying at all it's a "mistake". The concept is that in a perfect world, you are the cause of 99.9% of your own deaths, and deaths are always bad.

Yeah I agree with broseidon, deaths aren't always bad, especially in the instance of a tank. If you are a cc tank like malphite where you can slow everyone's attacks and steal Movement speed, you need to be fighting until they kill you. J4, same thing. Aoe slow, knock up, with a A steroid for your team, You need to be fighting until your dead. Not flagging out at 1/3 hp or some shit.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33113 (isolation #1451) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33110, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Wait what?

I was responding to the 2 or 3 deaths is a lot supposition.

my response was you never have to die. even if you've died 3 times. you never have to die again. you can always consciously make the choice to not die.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33133 (isolation #1452) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33115, Saki wrote:
In post 33076, MrZepher wrote:The most important one for me that's helped me the most with this game: Nobody in this thread actually knows what they're talking about. Learn things for yourself or don't learn at all. Everyone's experience/implementation is different. What one person thinks works might not work for another person.

If you ever actually want to get better, ignore anything that this guy or Panzer says.

It's funny cause i'd listen to just about anyone in this thread beside you if they wanted a solid understanding of the game. I would classify you as a consistent shit poster.

Zepher post way better shit than you, and at least half the shit i've said lately has been agreed with by broseidon who is def one of the best posters in thread.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33163 (isolation #1453) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:14 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33150, Saki wrote:
In post 33133, PJ. wrote:It's funny cause i'd listen to just about anyone in this thread beside you if they wanted a solid understanding of the game. I would classify you as a consistent shit poster.

Right back at you.
"support is the easiest role to play" my ass

Oh I see, you're just salty cause you can't play a real role.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33165 (isolation #1454) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 am

Post by PJ. »

which is a niche/cheese pick that doesn't actually require any skill at all. It's like a better teemo. Ward up and pick it against a melee, you should never lose.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33169 (isolation #1455) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by PJ. »

2 things:

He's a support main so rank is pretty much irrelevant

I can pass him whenever I want, I choose to duo with low silver people instead because I'm trying to help them raise up. Plat doesn't mean anything to be honest. You don't get an extra skin, and you're not actually good, cause if you were you'd be diamond.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33170 (isolation #1456) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33168, Iecerint wrote:The main factor that differentiates poor players from good players has nothing to do with champions, anyway; it's taking objectives. Complaining that someone plays champion X or position Y is super juvenile.

Supports only have 2 destinations, bronze or diamond.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33172 (isolation #1457) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:18 am

Post by PJ. »

I haven't looked at saki's stats for a whole year, last i checked he was a support main. I believe he got to plat playing support but to be honest idk. Support skill doesn't scale with mmr until the higher ranks. I've played with exactly 1 impressive support player, and he hates solo queue, but if he started playing it again he could probably get himself diamond easy peasy(zito). Even our resident diamond supporto brandi is kinda unimpressive( at least last time i played with her which I want to say was well over a year ago). It really wasn't anything special.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33175 (isolation #1458) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

Zito could easily get there, he doesn't play solo queue esp if he voice chatted with his adc every game. He has a very high level of understanding of bot lane and walk even novice carries through lane enough to get through the game without anyone too far behind.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33267 (isolation #1459) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 am

Post by PJ. »

]
In post 33205, Maestro wrote:Top - Darius, Garen, Malphite,
Ryze
, Tryndamere
Mid -
Karthus
, Morgana, Malzahar, Xerath,
Ziggs

Bot - Ashe,
Ezreal
, Caitlyn,
Vayne
, Tristana

There are a couple more I don't like for a new player but those are the ones that right off the bat I wouldn't advise purely on the way they work. Ryze, you have to put time and have into learning the combo casting(and different combos), understanding the ranges and he has an "off-build", as in it doesn't follow the same path as every other mage. Karthus because if you don't understanding positioning, you'll die like 50 times in lane and his q is deceptively hard to hit(might be thinking of old karthus cause I haven't played new karthus). Ziggs has a funky skill shot(2 if you count the ult) and e is kind of funky as well. Want to know what's the least fun thing for a new player: his skill shot bouncing over it's target instead of hitting it. Ezreal has a 50/50 move and the rest are skillshots. Vayne is intentionally weak stats wise in the early game, requires a good amount of last hitting skill while under duress, and micro intensive.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33268 (isolation #1460) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33266, Staeg wrote:i think jax is a good start for top lane because you're an obscenely powerful champion that gets to jungle if you happen to irreparably fall behind in lane

now this is great because you learn all sorts of fun things about top lane, namely trade mechanics and how autoattack resets/creep aggro/cooldowns affect everything

I agree with this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33284 (isolation #1461) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

If you are gonna spend money on RP, you should probably buy one of the big champ bundles.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33364 (isolation #1462) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think once cadb learns to keep moving, he'll be really good. I thought he went link dead a couple times than all sudden i got qe'd
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33396 (isolation #1463) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:45 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33393, KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
In post 33390, JasonWazza wrote:That fizz probably wasn't having fun (did their jungler gank?)

Also i find it kinda funny that the support almost has more CS then him.
Their jungler ganked like three times and succeeded once.

The enemy team asked for a report him but I felt too bad for him. I was amazed how he was silver 1 though.

Silver 1 is like being the smartest kid in the slow class. Also it's a pretty hard counter lane if he doesn't kill you at level 3, which i'm gonna have to assume he didn't.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33426 (isolation #1464) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

What about champs that have skins that make your moves significantly harder to see(like lux)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33447 (isolation #1465) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Only problem I have is the difficult to see skillshots, everything else I agree with Rayfrost on. Especially in a chaotic teamfight, I'd rather not have the chance to visually miss steel legion lux's moves
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33451 (isolation #1466) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33450, JasonWazza wrote:Skins just make you look cooler (or worse if it's just a bad skin) and if anything, make your teammates slightly more confident in your skills on the champion (useful to keep people from bitching about it being a non-meta/strong pick)

Otherwise there is not much you can argue.

As for the video Ani linked, i had seen that but honestly i was debating if what he was saying was completely backwards, he mostly says that champs with bigger looking animations have a buff regardless of the hit box being the same, there is no actual logic in this because that would mean that people are more likely to move MORE out of the skillshot, if anything you want skills that are smaller then the actual hit box.

Well, it COULD force a flash off a miss...espcially fizz ult, but i ultimately think all of that is too minuscule to really be pay to win. Literally I only have a problem with Steel Legion lux cause he moves are harder to see by a significant margin, everything else(with the exception of possibly that annie skin, cause I have had that happen to mebefore) i'm not buying in to because the advantage is too small.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33466 (isolation #1467) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:29 am

Post by PJ. »

LP clamping has been long gone. RIP LP clamping.

also, congrats to the ~500 people affected by the challenger tier change
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33499 (isolation #1468) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

I want less mobile champions...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33501 (isolation #1469) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yeah like half the existence of the game at this point. And it also bullies out less mobile champions out of the meta.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33503 (isolation #1470) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yeah, we know oman.

I'd rather them stop releasing champs and rework all the overly(needlessly as well)mobile ones, instead of continuing this trend of everyone needs either 2 cc moves or cc and at least one mobility. Small list over champs that have no business being nearly as mobile as they are(beside Gnar obviously) Vi, Irelia, Jax, Lee Sin, Elise, probably ahri, probably ziggs too. Jarvan
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33505 (isolation #1471) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

No bruiser needs two gap closers. Or a refreshable one.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33516 (isolation #1472) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

They'd be trash because the game is focused around mobility, but if every champ with mobility lost some of it, J4 and Vi and renekton would all be fine. I'm arguing that there is too much mobility as a whole.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33519 (isolation #1473) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

They don't have to be removed entirely, I'm just saying they should have used better discretion in how much and to which roles they gave gapclosers too, because it's gotten entirely at of hand at this point, because each new guy is designed with the idea of "how do we make this guy good in the land of everyone having multiple gapclosers and cc" Cause now we have a guy with a double barrel gapcloser that can turn into a highly disruptive tank and gets a free movement speed boost when tank mode turns off, oh and he has a pile of cc.

Also, i don't think if you took off vi's q and replaced it with a melee form of cc, that she would be trash.

Merely stating that i wouldn't mind there being a wide scale rework of people who shouldn't really get gapcloser instead of more champs being released with the sense of powercreep i'm feeling.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33525 (isolation #1474) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

Isn't syndra high APM?

Also if you want supporty mid laners, ori and morg. You probably need an assassin, so Fizz. Other than that you're probably fine. Unless you want to pick up Swain cause he's great?

Also lolo gnar crashed the shop cause we never get champs anymore.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33600 (isolation #1475) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

IDK man, I love being 8/5/6
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33604 (isolation #1476) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:11 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33603, Saki wrote:Back to 0LP in Plat 5.
More and more games seem to be lost because just one player on my team isn't doing his job.

I actually was talking about this(albeit in the entirely wrong place) yesterday. I feel that I can't win games, only that I can not be the reason for a loss. I feel my team is gonna win or lose entirely on it's own, regardless if I'm a catalyst to success or failure.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33637 (isolation #1477) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

I've played been random matchmade with several scummers in ranked(both on the same team and against them), I have never seen a scummer win a ranked game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33641 (isolation #1478) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33638, FakeGod wrote:
In post 33637, PJ. wrote:I've played been random matchmade with several scummers in ranked(both on the same team and against them), I have never seen a scummer win a ranked game.

What happened to games when you were playing vs a scummer?

I won, if they were on my team i lost. Just the way it panned out.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33721 (isolation #1479) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by PJ. »

From the gold lead your team had, it looks like it should of been in the bag the entire game.

Edit: just looked at the graph, yeah holy shit. They must of really misplayed this. Seems they got tripled by jax and started fighting badly or getting caught out, which lead to them getting walked in on at baron and jax getting a triple and the baron, and then your team remembered that towers existed, creating a ridiculous large amount of gold from thin air.
Last edited by PJ. on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33753 (isolation #1480) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33751, dramonic wrote:1.AP
2.Asher
3.Siveure

Dramonic accept my friend request you dirtbag
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33769 (isolation #1481) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

so when is this happening?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33786 (isolation #1482) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

I know a handful of people were in skype with me earlier when I said this, but to the people that weren't, no one believes Riot when they say these server issues are DDoS, right?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33789 (isolation #1483) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

At the same time, every night, for a week? And it just happens to clear up when the demand for the servers goes down? Every night? For the enitre week?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33831 (isolation #1484) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:25 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33826, JasonWazza wrote:The one time i go into ranked, and the one time i get first pick and can go mid, one fuckwit has to fuck it up by saying his mid regardless of being fourth pick and doesn't care if there is 2 mid.

Fuck my life.

Learn to play something else at a level that gets you out of bronze in oceania...

Edit: also from your stats, you're not even a fucking mid laner.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33854 (isolation #1485) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33832, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 33831, PJ. wrote:
In post 33826, JasonWazza wrote:The one time i go into ranked, and the one time i get first pick and can go mid, one fuckwit has to fuck it up by saying his mid regardless of being fourth pick and doesn't care if there is 2 mid.

Fuck my life.

Learn to play something else at a level that gets you out of bronze in oceania...

Edit: also from your stats, you're not even a fucking mid laner.

I'm not, but given OCE's bronze "mid laners" i kinda have to be.

EDIT: I am perfectly aware my mid lane is quite bad, but there is less of an enemy fed mid laner when i am mid, and i have some champs that can be mid, that i can play somewhat proficiently

But dude, look at your stats, You're a rampant feeder with everything but even more so with mid. You aren't doing any one any good by going mid, and yo I sympathize with you, I suck mid too, I also get frustrated when a midlaner feeds, so I just bring my own non-feeding mid laner.

And there is definitely not less of a chance of a fed enemy mid laner if you're there, you die 7 times a game as lux, 10 as ziggs, 8 as yasuo, 8 as morgana, 7 as ryze, 8 as nidalee. None of those champs are you positive K/D on. You seem to only be positive kd on two champs and they are both top laners, so do that.

Also WHY IS SAKI SUCH A CUNT? JESUS FUCK. YOU AREN'T EVEN ANY FUCKING GOOD AND CONSISTENTLY SAY WRONG SHIT.

For Jayce, I build Manamune, Brut, LW, IE, Youmuu's
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33868 (isolation #1486) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33864, Oman wrote:TBH I don't think bronze oce is any worse than bronze NA. I think the problem is at higher levels where the lack of competition and scrims means that the "best" team is Legacy who aren't great. Because there's no one to push them harder or for them to learn by playing against.

My comment is only that within the meta of bronze oce (and I only know that because that's where I play) dying a lot is normal. Most games have 40-50 kills and those deaths are shared around. It's a rare game when SOMEONE doesn't have 10 deaths. I'm not saying that it's the right way to play or that the "don't die" critique isn't the best advice, I'm just saying that dying doesn't mean you're feeding or not carrying in OCE bronze. It's CERTAINLY something I need to improve on, but this is the Bear Theory: you don't need to not feed, you just need to be less of a feeder than the other team. It's win or loss, there is no matter of degrees.

I odn't think the best way to learn the game, or more accurately I don't think the best way to TEACH the game is to say to someone "You die 10 times in mid, you're a scrub don't play mid".

On OCE, The player base is significantly smaller(so small they removed draft normals because it was taking to long to get a game and the games had too much swing in mmr) There are also more newer players because of how long the OCE server has been around compared to the the NA, EUW, Korea, Nordic, and Chinese. The player base is typically less skilled, so if you are low ranked on a small server, you will typically be much lower on a big server.

All bronze people have a problem with dying too much. The goal is to get more money than your opponent so you can crush the nexus and win. By taking objectives you get global gold. By not giving up objectives, the enemy is denied global gold. By getting kills, you get gold, by not dying, you deny your opponent gold, especially bounty gold. So dying a shitload is a huge problem, because you are lessening your advantage. I rather have an 0/10 guy on my team then a 14/10 guy, because the 14/10 is giving WAY more gold to the enemy and making it that much harder for me to carry.

Also my point in saying "you die 10 times mid so don't play mid" wasn't to teach him how to play mid, It was to tell him how ridiculous it is for him to:
  • Get upset over someone demanding a role that he doesn't main
  • Think he's the best midlaner in bronze when he can't even finish even or better
  • Think that he isn't feeding the enemy mid/that there's less of a chance of the enemy getting fed if he plays a lane he isn't at his best at when someone else he is in queue with feels more comfortable there

I'm not a midlaner by any means, and it's not like I don't see mid laners feed. But I don't try to wrestle the spot out from under them or have the audacity to think I could of done better because I know i'm not comfortable there in my level. He's better off playing a role he is better at then trying to "not feed" mid. It's a lesson in self-awareness. Look at your stats. Do you notice that you are significantly worse at one particular role or champ? Ranked is not the place to practice(except for when it is which i won't get into). You're playing ranked to win games(typically). Don't play things you aren't confident you can win with in ranked. And if you do, don't bitch when you get smoked in bronze OCE.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33870 (isolation #1487) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Something i might as well add, if he wants to learn how to play mid, we have a handful of midlaners in thread that could help him(and have tried) but as lil g mentioned, he asks for advice and then shoots it down, which is ridiculously retarded.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33888 (isolation #1488) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

You shouldn't be learning in ranked, you are upside down with every champ you play beside shyvana and teemo. All stats count not just the good ones, sorry.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33889 (isolation #1489) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

Just got a loss prevented.. YIPPEE.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33893 (isolation #1490) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 33891, JasonWazza wrote:my Jayce stats are bad? >.>

yes, also small sample size.

JasonWazza wrote: i know how to midlane

no

Nexus wrote:Jason and Panzer can you just put each other on ignore and stop having a pissfight in the thread.

tia

tell him to stop being such an awful fucking poster. Complains about solo queue, asks for help than shouts down the help, generally annoying. Sorry I'm not gonna ignore somebody that is this fucking stupid.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33895 (isolation #1491) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

Fuck my life.

This is not a question about Talon.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33900 (isolation #1492) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

He didn't? He was trying to get his role so he could try and win, and you wanted to first pick mid even though it is a notably weak role for you so you cried about it.

Also, i don't even see a talon question by you? I see a couple Jayce questions, but still when given the answer you fucking dispute it instead of saying "oh okay guy 2-3 tiers above on a server with people on it opposed to one filled with kangaroos and other assorted field mice, I'll give your advice a try before makign an opinion about it"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33904 (isolation #1493) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

Elo Hell mostly doesn't exist. The definition i've heard that I most like is, "When you are a dwarf among gnomes but in order to win you need to be an ogre." But that doesn't exist anymore, because lol what's snowballing.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33911 (isolation #1494) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 am

Post by PJ. »

They won't, we've been asking for either a definite new thread or front post powers for i want to say 2 years
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33921 (isolation #1495) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:59 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33915, Saki wrote:It exists.
"Elo hell" defines a variety of things.

When your MMR begins to tank a lot compared to your tier, then you're stuck in a situation where winning gets you 6-12LP while losing takes away 20-25.
You're going to be in a situation where your MMR decreases very hard while your tier is either a) static (tier 5) or b) decreasing at a slower pace than your MMR and it's going to get you on a perpetual loss of MMR and LP unless by some divine intervention you get matched with 5-6+ teams in a row that give you a role that you can carry with and are half-decent, AND you manage to not throw and win all of those games to restore yourself to your normal MMR.

People also tend to call the tier5/4s of each division "elo hell" because tier5/4 is where all of the people that got lucky/boosted/ended up at a higher tier where they don't belong and have the tier5 cushion so that they don't fall reside. There's a big discrepancy between player skill in tier5/4 from player to player. To be demoted from gold5 to silver, your MMR must be lower than silver 5, which means that the gold5 on your team may play as bad as a silver5 or be normal or even better, someone who's climbing their way through ranked (either a smurf, or a experienced player).

And the last promotion series from tier1 to the next division's tier5 is typically very very hard. I remember last season knowing a person that was plat1 and had 99LP, then won 6 straight games with 0LP gain and getting his series on the seventh. My progression from Silver to Gold early last season had me winning 7-8 points per game and losing 20 each game every time I moved past 70LP in Silver 1.

@saki, I had a big mostly reasonable post to you but I lost it cause i'm an idiot, so I'm gonna just answer the elo hell bit because i didn't write that bit and it's more important than responding to the first two bits

Situation 1 happens a lot less than it used to because the lp gains are much more reasonable, mostly because they removed the mmr clamping because you can(technically) lose out of divisions, they don't clamp when you are moving out(which means situation 3 no longer exists at all).

Situation 2 is definitely tricky and does exist, lots of people not trying not caring because of how impossible it is to lose out of a tier. It definitely makes games a lot more swingy, especially because they removed the snowball mechanics, but typically if you stuck somewhere, you belong there.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33951 (isolation #1496) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Bilgewater, Official
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33963 (isolation #1497) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:32 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33962, animorpherv1 wrote:Good thing it only needs to get to Gold.

See this is super disappointing, because there is so much motivation to be gold, but 0 to be plat.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33977 (isolation #1498) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33974, xRECKONERx wrote:JUST PLAYED IN THE FIRST MATCH FOR THIS ARC

BILGEWATER SHIT ON FRELJORD

SUCK IT. YARR HARR

Scored or Featured?

Cause I think I played in a scored match 2 hours before this and we won against ionia
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33979 (isolation #1499) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:56 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 33978, Glork wrote:Welp. Now I wish I'd played more than 50 ranked games all season.

?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #33980 (isolation #1500) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Dear anyone who needs gold +, I'll play on your account and get you gold for free cause I like beating bad players in ranked.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34023 (isolation #1501) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:07 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't know about this guy. Utility ult, weird passive that only gets triggered max 9 times per game(probably gonna aveage way less than that and it also seems to take a long time to activate), also is abilities seem kind of complicated.

Edit: Oh it's a 2 part passive where his CDR also increases his AS. hmmm.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34069 (isolation #1502) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 am

Post by PJ. »

Guys....Guys... I need an adult... League looks funny.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34070 (isolation #1503) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 am

Post by PJ. »

ALSO NAUTILUS IS NOT UNDERTUNED LOL
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34078 (isolation #1504) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34076, BROseidon wrote:
In post 34074, xRECKONERx wrote:Naut is not undertuned. Super tank support-only junglers aren't part of the meta right now.

Because they are bad as a class. Therefore, all members of that class are undertuned

I'm not a ranked team savant. I'm not a pro player. I'm a solo queue player. And do you know what's winning in solo queue right now? Amumu, Rammus, Warwick, Jarvan, and Wukong. And I would classify at least 4 of those guys as tanks if not all 5. So tank junglers probably aren't undertuned. Nautilus is at a 50% winrate up from the mid 40s due to Quill coat. He's not undertuned, his clear is way quicker than it has been in the past.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34082 (isolation #1505) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:06 am

Post by PJ. »

Jarvan is definitely a tank jungler and Warwick is broken because he is ridiculously tanky/does a shit ton of damage/has a teamwide bloodboil(also a top laner). The next on the list is Maokai and after him Sejuani. 2 more tanks.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34086 (isolation #1506) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 am

Post by PJ. »

All the champs I mentioned have pretty high pickrates(higher than eve and rengar anyway). Eve and rengar also both suck. 45% winrates OP.

We don't have riot's numbers, but we have some semi-reliable numbers
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34145 (isolation #1507) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:58 am

Post by PJ. »

I think Darius is fine...He is binary as fuck, but he's fine. The lanes he wins, he reaaallllyyy wins and the ones he loses he reallly loses. I have literally found 1 "even" matchup as darius, and it's not really even he just doesn't win it as hard as a normal win lane.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34147 (isolation #1508) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:08 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34146, RayFrost wrote:The issue is that even if he really wins he still can't do sweet fuck all compared to [insert long list of champs that he beats in lane] because, well... he's fucking darius.

That's not really entirely true? Sure he can't initiate, and sure he's kiteable, but eventually you got to fight in his range. And when you do, it can be a rough one. He also has a lot of hidden stuff attached to him that people don't know about. And you can't really underestimate his ability to turn a game into a 5v4. IDK, just looked at his win rate, and perhaps he's a little weak, but I feel I have quite a bit success with him so he feels fine?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34175 (isolation #1509) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:56 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34173, JasonWazza wrote:So ummmm

Just played a game where i was 800+ stacks as Nasus at 40 minutes, managed 200 stacks per 10 minutes, and had 328 CS.

Farming simulator anyone?

Yeah and in a game where your team had 55 kills you barely found your way to a quarter of them. I can only assume how many objectives you may have blindly stumbled into.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34178 (isolation #1510) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34176, JasonWazza wrote:5 towers, 1 inhib, and i helped with 2 dragons and the baron we did near the end of the game.

Not to mention i got camped top by the Sion, and kept Yasuo under fed as fuck (I say camped, i mean he was top for the first 2/3 ganks he did, then realized it was pointless).

Kill participation doesn't mean everything.

Also consider the fact that only the Akali did more damage then myself to champions (and that's kinda just an akali).

So your 3 lane towers and the 2 nexus towers and your lanes inhib? Also happened to accidentally find your team at a couple neutral camps? Sounds very impressive. Tell us more.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34181 (isolation #1511) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 am

Post by PJ. »

And you just happened to never mention 28 kill mega fed akali that carried the fuck out of you in any of your post? GTFO

Here's a picture of a carry, cause you've obviously never seen one before

Oh and all that was in the face of ridiculously mega fed nidalee

So there, now you've seen what a carry looks like. Go free farm top some more.

@Oman, You were never a cunt. This is how we treat whiny cunts. I'm always willing to politely help a new player, but they have to ask for help. I'm honestly done with this guy. Guess what, you don't need 800 stacks with fucking nasus to come smash a game out. 300-400 is more than enough. Only reason his idiot split push strat worked is because his Akali was DOING WORK while he free farmed lanes, so instead of his team losing 4v5s and objectives, Akali was outplaying the entire enemy team and winning short handed fights while this idiot nasus pushed random outer turrets and free farmed and was like "LOOK GUYS I'M APPLYING PRESSURE" no you aren't you fucking idiot, Akali is killing the enemy team while you're farming. This guy is basically a monkey fucking a cocunut. He brags about stupid shit that is better off not being mentioned and the only time he asks for advice is so he can tell people that are RIDICULOUSLY higher skilled them him that they are wrong and that his way is better, which it isn't or he wouldn't be stuck in OCE Bronze.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34196 (isolation #1512) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

I never got around to checking him out.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34199 (isolation #1513) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

Dehydrated. You around my dear g?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34229 (isolation #1514) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:11 am

Post by PJ. »

PSA on Fiora: Fiora is a wonderful and strong champ right now and I feel if you are shit talking her, you don't know very much about top lane.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34248 (isolation #1515) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:50 am

Post by PJ. »

oh man, 1500+ words that are all wrong about fiora. Wonderful.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34259 (isolation #1516) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:31 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34256, zoraster wrote:speaking of match statistics. What in the world does Loss Prevented mean?

It means the riot gods are smiling upon you and you should rejoice for the ranked game you just lost didn't matter. HURRAY
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34263 (isolation #1517) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:50 am

Post by PJ. »

so does her accent
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34281 (isolation #1518) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34277, Saki wrote:
In post 34248, PJ. wrote:oh man, 1500+ words that are all wrong about fiora. Wonderful.

lolk
your head is just full of so much shit and ego at this point I'm not going to even bother

Well, that and I'm a much better fiora player than you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34288 (isolation #1519) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Weird, Bad insults, that nobody knows what they are pertaining to aside. Mirror 1v1 doesn't mean anything, also I'd rather not make you cry in front of everyone.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34290 (isolation #1520) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:54 am

Post by PJ. »

I actually really enjoy corki and think he is perfectly fine in the current meta. I really like graves but I'm on the fence on whether he is any good.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34356 (isolation #1521) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:05 am

Post by PJ. »

It looks like you guys started getting caught out at objectives. You should of just pushed down the inhibs and stayed together once you built up that gold lead. The second Baron seems like it was a pretty big turning point. You had a weird bad 3 for 1 just before that, and because I can only see that stat line i can't tell you why or how that happened.

@Iecerint, I don't really either cause the enemy was way ahead in the beginning, but I guess getting the beginnings of a comeback and throwing it back is pretty crappy feeling?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34357 (isolation #1522) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34334, Saki wrote:
In post 34288, PJ. wrote:Weird, Bad insults, that nobody knows what they are pertaining to aside. Mirror 1v1 doesn't mean anything, also I'd rather not make you cry in front of everyone.

sounds like a 'im too scared of the plat5 player'

Dude, I play Plat5's in solo queue all day. That ain't shit. I don't play blinds for the same reason. But hey, if you want to think I'm scared of you, go ahead. I have nothing to prove to you. You're like a dumber and less good zepher.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34359 (isolation #1523) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:38 am

Post by PJ. »

Well, I didn't spec the game or anyhing but from the objective graphs it looks like you guys started fucking around instead of 5 man pushing to end.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34401 (isolation #1524) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:44 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34394, theelkspeaks wrote:That awkward moment when the guy you agree to swap with in champ select swaps you Elise instead of J4 for no apparent reason....

That happy moment when you win anyway thanks to that guy playing Darius and an epic Syndra carrying you.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... 8/50095874

On a related note, how do I midgame as Elise? I went from 3/1/2 to 4/11/16, so something clearly went wrong in my midgame.

EDIT: Also, hey Saki, how do you mid/late game as Fiora? I've been practicing her a little in normals and stuff, and the laning is going ok, but I'm not sure what to do after that (how to teamfight and/or splitpush as Fiora, basically).

If you listen to Saki you'll never get to mid or late game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34404 (isolation #1525) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:54 am

Post by PJ. »

Run back and forth, avoid damage, when the team fight starts, find a carry, try to kill it with your active items, if you start taking damage or see cc coming, hit R.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34408 (isolation #1526) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:31 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34405, Oman wrote:Bronze advice: to get through mid game you need to group earlier than your opponents. Once you knock one tower down, get together with your now free laner and run to bot. If your free laner is bot, run mid, then hard shove that turret down.

No, it's probably not best practice, but in bronze they won't react, you'll get the turret (or dragon or both) then you'll all go do what you want. Also, my own advice as a jungler is rush jungle item then sightstone then ward aggressively mid game in the jungle paths between their lanes. You're looking to stand with a damage dealer and use your cc and what tankiness you have to get them a kill or two.

Bronzies are fucking hard to predict because we don't play optimally, so vision is an important part of it all. With a cc jungler like Elise you want to get your buffs together, then go after their buffs, pick off roamers when you can. Basically be the first team to move from laning into team fights so you have the numbers advantage for the first fight or two. If you get a few kills for your carries but don't take objectives that's okay, so long as you're keeping to the gold advantage.

I'd add to what panzer says with "wait for their carry to run out front to poke, which they will because they're retarded, then cc them and pop"

Mine was pretty fiora specific. If you're jungling, just play Amumu. seriously.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34780 (isolation #1527) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:37 am

Post by PJ. »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M BACK BAY BEEEE!!!

Ascension sucks and is super simple and apparently no one knows how to play it. 6-0 with 2 perfects and 4 first places. Audio OP.

In post 34764, Maestro wrote:Oh god I can imagine him always having ult on jesus that is scary

If i'm not mistaken it still has a 10 second cap on it...

also

Lol Wikia wrote:Notice that you can not kill the Ancient Ascendant with Consume or Feast, as noted in his stat bar.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34790 (isolation #1528) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34784, animorpherv1 wrote:Custom games don't count towards the icons.

Since it specifically says "matchmade ascension" this shouldn't be a shocker

JasonWazza wrote:Bronze logic.

Don't expect much from bronzies on anything.

I had a lee sin almost throw the game, because he decided to get in an argument with the mid laner and troll her the entire game.

Dude, you're bronze. That's like me complaining about gold people and being like "gold logic bro"

hiplop wrote:Dude I've had like 100 people do that Jason. Like one person will be like "hey I don't need a gank I'm pushing lane" and the jungler will be like "Fuck you I'm afking"

Depends on why they are pushing. I'll afk the fuck out of a game if my mid laner keeps staying pushed up and dying by ganks, because that person doesn't understand lane control, and if they don't understand lane control, how are they gonna understand ANYTHNG mid game?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34794 (isolation #1529) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:56 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34793, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 34791, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 34790, PJ. wrote:Dude, you're bronze. That's like me complaining about gold people and being like "gold logic bro"

For now yes, also how is it wrong for me to say something is bronze logic just cause i am bronze?

You don't understand, super pros who would totally be in Challenger if not for all the trolls and feeders like Panzer are the only ones allowed to talk shit about everyone not as good as they think they are.

MMMM not sure what you're saying here.. Are you calling me a feeder or a challenger who shit talks everyone not as good as me? Anyway, I wasn't shittalking him, and typically I don't really shit talk for not being as good as me. Like I never do that unless someone else starts it, because I know I'm middle of the road. All I was saying is, "Bronze Logic" isn't something that a bronze player should say, because if you are bronze you're not there because of your team(If you are ANYTHING you aren't there because of your team- given you have played a reasonable sample size). You should be focusing on what you are doing, not the "bronze logic". If you focus on yourself you can find the "Bronze Logic" in your own play which I guarantee someone else is complaining about on some other obscure website on the internet. I know I went about it the wrong way before because I'm sick of Wazza's attitude, but the one bit of constructive criticism here is: You're not going anywhere if you focus on "Bronze Logic", focus on you, son, and you will certainly improve. Every low-elo player should be like a race horse with blinders on. Fuck it, EVERY player should be like a race horse with blinders on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34816 (isolation #1530) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:16 am

Post by PJ. »

IDK, Akali isn't that easy to get fed on, neither is yi. Both are actually kinda of easy to shut down.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34845 (isolation #1531) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34844, RayFrost wrote:I'm fairly sure that malzahar shuts down yasuo harder than syndra shuts down akali.

Riven also shuts down Yasuo pretty hard. Gapclosers vs Tito. Tito vs Not Gapclosers. Darius vs irelia. Probably more really really good counters.

On surrendering and AFKing: I AM A HUGE ADVOCATE OF SURRENDERING. I wish that all games on NA would be played like Korean games where if there is a marginally large lead at 20, it's a surrender(ranked or not). I can't think of any game(beside DotA) that is less fun to lose than league. Both of those games are based on a snowball mechanic we call gold gain. You do good, you get more gold, you get stronger than your opponent. It is PRETTY HARD to comeback in a game of league and it gets harder to do so when you play the game more optimally. Typically it also takes A LOT of time to turn a game around. Like if you are about to get the old turn around win, it's because the game is 50+ minutes and you've been toiling in fucking quicksand for the last 30 to 40 minutes trying to eek out enough money to even the game up and eventually tip it over. IMO a 50+ minute win feels just about as bad as a 20 minute loss(with the only exception being a promo series game to go up tiers).

I am also very very selfish with my time. If I feel there is something I could be accomplishing with my time instead of being stuck in a 40 minute loss that should have been a 40 minute loss, I'll probably AFK. For me, time is the equivalent of Chamber's fun. I hold time to be very very important especially when I happen to be crunched for it(if i'm working a heavy week, or have my girlfriend around, or other various things that eat up all my time) I HEAVILY advocate AFKing in a game if you don't want to be in it, because that typically leads to a surrender shortly after and then I don't have to trudge out a 40+ minute game that I don't want to be in. So,sometimes I feel an AFK can actually help towards my goal, which is getting as many GOOD games as possible in and keeping the bad ones to a minimum ammount of time consumption(especially if I'm playing on an account that isn't mine). So in short, I totally have your back in you AFK a game Chamber, leave to your little heart's content.Just try to leave before 20 lol.
Last edited by PJ. on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34850 (isolation #1532) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34846, zoraster wrote:you are the worst.

Why? Because I don't think losing is fun? Because I don't like wasting time? Because I don't care if people quit? Where am I "the worst"

Also Tito is Tito, he's the most popular champ in league. Titio Titio
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34852 (isolation #1533) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34851, zoraster wrote:no because you sign up to play a game with 4 other people. and then you unilaterally decide that the game is done, so you're taking your ball and going home. I understand the plea to end games earlier so that you can play more and thus get more games that are fun. Totally understand that sentiment and I have no problem if people surrender-at-20.

But not doing so at the expense of your teammates' enjoyment. They don't agree with your assessment, but because you're you and they aren't real people, you get to decide.

I would argue that the games in which I have left, someone else took my ball, so instead of crying about it in all chat for 20 minutes, I "went home". Also in my experience with surrender votes, it's typically 3 people saying let us the fuck out of here, and 2 people saying fuck you. ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE TWO ARE DUO'D. There are SO many duos that will fucking feed and then trap you in the game because one of them is in a series, or because one of them is upset with one of the 3 for being a jerk or whatever bullshit reason that the duo doesn't want to surrender a game that is 5 to 50. So nah, I'm not gonna get in an arguement with the duo, I'm not gonna give them satisfaction of making me upset or wasting my team, I'm simply gonna turn my moniter off and walk away and do something else. Last time I left a game, I went to the gym came back an hour later refreshed and feeling great and won 2 in a row and closed out a series. On the other hand the guys who were fightings and crying and trapping me in the game suffered 20 more minutes of mental anguish and probably lost their next game cause of their mindset. SO i think AFKing can sometimes be the best thing you can do in a situation. All hail the AFK. Also, if more people AFK and force losses on people, less people will be dicks. IDK, food for thought.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34854 (isolation #1534) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34853, theelkspeaks wrote:I always vote "no" if I know that any of my teammembers are in a series. I figure that for series games, fight to the bitter end. If it's not a series, I /ff if the game is good and truly lost, but if we have the late game comp, I'll usually ask my team to fight on even if we're down. Like, if you're down 10K gold but you're Trynd/Yi/Karth/Trist/Alistar, you still have a respectable chance to win. On the other hand, if you're 10K down and you're Lee/Shaco/Lux/Graves/Leona, then yeah, we're done.

I'd rather get a new team than trudge through with the bad one have.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34858 (isolation #1535) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

the bright side is Klazam is higher ranked than you now, lolo
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34862 (isolation #1536) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34859, animorpherv1 wrote:Because you've boosted him to gold and I've not played ranked.

Hey, I haven't boosted anyone to gold. Also, you're so sensitive over a joke.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34863 (isolation #1537) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

Congrats Hiplop, you're silver. YAY
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34869 (isolation #1538) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34868, Oman wrote:I'll add to the "i'm losing a lot of games" thing by saying I don't know where my MMR is right now. I'm in bronze 2, at 0LP. If I lose, nothing happens, if I win, I get 26 LP.

Crazy.

Means you are Bronze 2, or at least well within the bronze 2 threshold to where it won't or at least doesn't want to drop you.

I'm not sure what "Bronze 2" in MMR is, but you're above it for sure. so if 900 is bronze 2, you're probably closer to 1000
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34887 (isolation #1539) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:05 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 34882, theelkspeaks wrote:Akali for low ELO, summarized:

Magic Pen Reds, Flat Armor Yellows, Scaling MR Blues, AP Quints
21/9/0 masteries (The "Mid def" page if you look at my lolking, which I took from some reddit thread at some point).
Heal/Flash. Heal will give you sustain in lane.

start cloth 5 and a yellow if against AD mids, null 2 and a yellow if against AP mids.

start Q at level 1, farm with Q as much as you can. Try to minimize damage taken.

Take E at level 2 for better CS under tower. You'll probably be pushed to tower around this point in time.

Take W at level 3, drop veil in the middle of the wave and clear it, then back off to tower while the enemy kills their wave. Q-auto them if they get close.

Max R>Q>E>W. Try to have no deaths on either side pre-6.

If you're low, back as soon as you hit 6 so you can charge up stacks of your ult. Buy as many components of gunblade as you can on your first back, prioritizing revolver. Buy a health pot or two as well.

When you have three stacks of ult, Ult>Q>AA>E the enemy mid, then drop W and run. Rinse and repeat as needed until they're low enough to kill.

Finish Gunblade, roam, get kills. Kill your enemy mid any time they go past the middle of the lane. Always shove to turret after they are dead.

Get hourglass, Soc Boots, Lich Bane in that order. If any gold left over, get a defensive item, usually Sunfire or Spirit Visage, depending on the most fed enemy champion.

Getting a kill is always worth, even if you die getting it. Your gold is worth more than theirs because you're motherbleeping Akali.

Run around and kill whoever's clearing a wave somewhere when the enemy team mostly groups. There's always somebody just clearing one more wave. If there isn't, split push to turret and take turret, especially if you already have Lich Bane.

If there's a teamfight, just wait until someone is within kill range of your ult>Gunblade>Q>AA (a low HP tank or a carry anything below 70%.) Do that, then drop W and wait. Kill anyone else within range of death whenever you see them, or just run away from the enemy team.

Win lots of games.

P.S. If someone is running away from you in a lane, especially an ADC, you can probably afford to burn one charge of your ult on the enemy minion wave to get close enough to ult the ADC.

In the Bronze II-IV range, this has gotten me 8 wins and 1 loss, and I was 10/7/5 in the loss. The enemy team had several good tanks with peel, including a fed Blitzcrank, and I couldn't get the kills in the teamfights.

Unsure what ELO this works up until.

Some of this is good, some of this is wrong. I'm not a mid player, but I'm almost positive I'd smoke any Akali I see in lane, and if I'm a bruiser, I trypically shut her down with pink or oracle eye
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34889 (isolation #1540) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:24 am

Post by PJ. »

I think Myko might be a secret genius
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34891 (isolation #1541) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:37 am

Post by PJ. »

i think you misread what he's saying.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34893 (isolation #1542) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:41 am

Post by PJ. »

"This" is playing Akali top lane against bruisers
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34901 (isolation #1543) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PJ. »

In order for her to work in lane, you have to push and gank OR smoke your guy in lane and gank.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34910 (isolation #1544) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 34909, theelkspeaks wrote:
In post 34908, RayFrost wrote:W is too long of a cooldown to burn just to drop aggro when you can q + e to harass without drawing aggro. W is your only escape early, so using it freely is really bad

I tend to drop it whenever I'm clearing the wave early, so that I don't eat free poke (assuming the enemy is ranged).

But don't you just die when it drops?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34922 (isolation #1545) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 am

Post by PJ. »

At least he didn't break the store right.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34930 (isolation #1546) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34971 (isolation #1547) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

Anyone doing anything cool with Azir yet?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #34974 (isolation #1548) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

Oh Did they have to commission some awful band to write an awful song for this decent video?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35037 (isolation #1549) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

No I am Brandi
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35076 (isolation #1550) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 35069, zoraster wrote:question: do people move their ping button from G? I tend to accidentally flash about once in three games trying to ping something.

Flash on D master race. That's why you backwards flash people suck.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35079 (isolation #1551) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 35078, Iecerint wrote:Harder to ignite by accident.

Exactly. You can't really ignite or tp on accident. FLash D master race.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35111 (isolation #1552) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 35088, Oversoul wrote:Flash starts with F for a reason.

But D stands for "Don't waste your flash when you're trying to ping or type Fuck or other various things that start with F" Flash D master race.

Only sentence I type that starts with D is "DEMACIA"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35246 (isolation #1553) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:57 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 35244, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Panzer. Like, come on.

It's funny because I've never been banned or chat restricted and I actually had a Teamwork badge at one point in time. So uh, suck on that jelly haters.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35248 (isolation #1554) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm just a dick here because the majority of you people a fucking unbearably. Outside of this thread on this site, I'm actually not even close to being a dick and am an all-around nice guy. I can only take so much bullshit from the aspergers crew that makes up the majority of this thread. Speaking of the aspergers crew, how are you KoC? You've been gone a while, man. Glad to see your abscence hasn't lightened you up at all though.

This user was banned for this post and others like it. ~Vi
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35249 (isolation #1555) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm disappointed by Soraka's rework, Viktor's will be cool though
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #35255 (isolation #1556) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 35250, Knight of Cydonia wrote:
In post 35248, PJ. wrote:I'm just a dick here because the majority of you people a fucking unbearably. Outside of this thread on this site, I'm actually not even close to being a dick and am an all-around nice guy. I can only take so much bullshit from the aspergers crew that makes up the majority of this thread. Speaking of the aspergers crew, how are you KoC? You've been gone a while, man. Glad to see your abscence hasn't lightened you up at all though.

"I'm not a dick, it's just you guys" and then proceeds to make an aspergers joke. Thanks for reminding me why you're not worth interacting with at all.

Sorry, but it's the truth. Also, I like that you judge me when you don't know me. I also like that you are a much bigger dick than pretty much anyone on this forum. so please. take your "high ground".
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36425 (isolation #1557) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 36417, chamber wrote:I thought they patched it so you couldn't drop out of gold anymore?

You can't decay in gold silver or bronze anymore, You can still lose down. You just have to go all the way down to S5. And it's happened to someone near and dear to our hearts(a couple of our people actually) but both of them climbed back. Cause if you're a real gold, not a luckster gold, it doesn't matter how low your MMR is, you'll always be able to get back to gold.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36488 (isolation #1558) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:50 am

Post by PJ. »

Hi guys, I have been successfully rehabilitated by the MS Mod Squad. Anyone want to play league of legends with me?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36637 (isolation #1559) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 36636, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 36613, Brandi wrote:I've posted this video before and it's from a year ago (I've improved a lot since then x-x), but here is an example of where I mostly just E my adc or E the enemy to get bush vision.
Spoiler:

this fucking video

It kills me too Zito.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36666 (isolation #1560) » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by PJ. »

Glork wrote:FOR PATRICK!

Disclaimer: Not actually tank chogath, ARAM.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36694 (isolation #1561) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PJ. »

Saki add me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36697 (isolation #1562) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:57 am

Post by PJ. »

See guys, I'm totally rehabilitated, I haven't said anything mean.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36704 (isolation #1563) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 36700, SXTLHGaiden wrote:So, I'm stuck in Silver 4. I've been in promos 6 times.
I am cursed with DC's, the "1v5" teammate or the "team fight in mid? better farm bot" teammate, only when i play my promo matches.
I play support.
Any advice?

I am posting because I'm sad...

I'll boost your account to gold after I finish boosting someone else on this site. would make it my 5th!! gold
, woohoo
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36707 (isolation #1564) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:13 am

Post by PJ. »

there is def enough people on
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36711 (isolation #1565) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 36708, FakeGod wrote:why would people want their ELO artificially raised?

they wouldn't. But they do want that morgana skin BB
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36720 (isolation #1566) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:51 am

Post by PJ. »

Fiora is already viable, not only is she viable, she's down right strong. Don't you play top lane?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36731 (isolation #1567) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

Oh, umm, sorry. Thought you were being serious because from your posting and pms I've gotten, you don't really seem to have a grasp of what is strong and weak.

I'm gonna be very sad if this is my last post on MS.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36845 (isolation #1568) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

in house now?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36846 (isolation #1569) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by PJ. »

we need 2 maybe 3
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36847 (isolation #1570) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

Wee need 1
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36848 (isolation #1571) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 36847, PJ. wrote:Wee need 1
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36918 (isolation #1572) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

gg wp
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36932 (isolation #1573) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

He meant a ranked team. Also, why no inhouse now, seems like plenty of people are on. Me and Bitz are both probably off soon cause we have lives.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37022 (isolation #1574) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

Just got smoked by a Vayne smurf top lane. Diamond 4 booster OP.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37119 (isolation #1575) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37109, KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:I want snowman zac

you just want little white jizzlits
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37291 (isolation #1576) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

Tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm going to be in a series to gold, if you guys want to shoutcast it. I wouldn't mind. It will be on the Klazam account but it's still a tier series so it'll be fun fun fun if you guys want to do it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37297 (isolation #1577) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37294, Maestro wrote:Panzer, do us a favor and delete 37291 or something?

No
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37298 (isolation #1578) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37293, Cabd wrote:Didn't we already have this conversation about not publicly posting about breaking TOS in public places?

All it takes is one guy pissed off at either of you two and a google search.

Why? It's my smurf that my little brother plays normal on. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37325 (isolation #1579) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37321, SXTLHGaiden wrote:best route:
get red, gank mid, get blue, gank mid, do stuff, gank mid.

Best route: Lily > Hanako = Emi > Rin >>>Shizuka
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37345 (isolation #1580) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:14 am

Post by PJ. »

Kallista + Alistar is
my new lane
CLUTCH TOP LANE/JUNGLE COMBO!!!.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37356 (isolation #1581) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

Welp I think i got Duo clamped AGAIN.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37385 (isolation #1582) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ankamius wrote:Rin's route was painful to go through.

Rin's route was SOOOOOOO LOOOONNGGG. Like the longest route ever.

Makes sense that PEG loves Rin cause she's random as fuck. Like PEG. I can't believe he has Hanako as worst girl.. Boo PEG.

Maestro wrote:
In post 37375, pickemgenius wrote:god forbid 4 posts in a 1500 page thread are slightly shit.

chess and panzer have more than 4 posts though...?

:wink:

The day you write something worth reading in thise thread is the day you can criticize me. I've definitely contribute more positive posts to this thread than most the people who complain about me.

Ani already complaining that something is broken without seeing it.

TBF, I think she is gonna be awesome in the hands of someone like PEG who is a fucking slippery whistle.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37400 (isolation #1583) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:17 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37399, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 37385, PJ. wrote:The day you write something worth reading in thise thread is the day you can criticize me. I've definitely contribute more positive posts to this thread than most the people who complain about me.

If your definition of "positive" is "harass everyone who disagrees with you even slightly", then yes. You are extremely positive.

Too Old Too Bitter to bother anymore. I have a shit load of positive post in this thread, just none lately.

@KoC: Everytime you pop in to harass me BB.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37401 (isolation #1584) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:18 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37393, Maestro wrote:
In post 37385, PJ. wrote:The day you write something worth reading in thise thread is the day you can criticize me. I've definitely contribute more positive posts to this thread than most the people who complain about me.

Spoiler:

You're a joke and I'm not your homie.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37402 (isolation #1585) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:19 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37388, RayFrost wrote:I agree with panzer re: katawa shoujo.

Also, cabd: if the thrown support doesn't get cd's back up quickly, the lantern engage still works nicely with the likes of j4 / amumu / etc that can keep them still as a follow up to the initial knockup.

I would like to know if kalista's passive lets her jump walls. Please say no please say no please say no please say no

Feels too short, But it still will definitely be a pain to deal with it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37415 (isolation #1586) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:29 am

Post by PJ. »

I DON'T WANT MY SUPPORT TO FORCIBLY BE ABLE TO MAKE ME STOP SHOOTING.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37464 (isolation #1587) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37445, DeathNote wrote:ARRGGHHH seriously who's dick do I have to suck to get promoted!?!?!? Holy shit... at least I won one of them this time.

I can boost you without needing my dick sucked unless your girlfrined, wife, sister, female relative would like to, than sure.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37467 (isolation #1588) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37466, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 37465, DeathNote wrote:6th series lost.

I don't want to be boosted. I just want my series games to have normal ranked players and not the crap I usually see.

I had 9 games in a row I lost..Back on that climb woo

I've never won a game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37468 (isolation #1589) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

wrooooooooonngggg thread.

snippy snippy

Also, the only real character sexualization issues I've agreed with in relation to league was Elise's jiggling boobs on the login and Arcade Miss Fortune
Last edited by PJ. on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37474 (isolation #1590) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37473, quadz08 wrote:

This should not surprise you

?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37476 (isolation #1591) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

they are moving separately. And she's like moving her whole torso to like shake them. Nobody does that when they sit.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37478 (isolation #1592) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Shake their tits one at a time when they sit?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37518 (isolation #1593) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

Not gonna lie, I'm legit very very gold and I quit on Klazam's account cause the games are too infuriating and the time limit is too stressful(especially for someone that works 50 hour weeks.) Too many variables. Dude's in placements/fresh out of them playing bad/wrong shit, smurfs, paid boosters, career silver players, weird dc bug that is apparently happening since this last patch thing with the splashes and shit. If you wanted [insert target rank] you should of been putting in the effort when it was easy as fuck a month or 2 ago. Also, Duoing is the fastest way to fuck your MMR up beyond recognition. don't duo ever.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37524 (isolation #1594) » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37523, DeathNote wrote:We can't all be losing this bad... who is winning all these games?

The enemy
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37534 (isolation #1595) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

I always build Sunfire and Abyssal on malphite.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37546 (isolation #1596) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37534, PJ. wrote:I always build Sunfire and Abyssal on malphite.

Guys, I gave the right answer.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37572 (isolation #1597) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 37562, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:From reddit

I am gold V,
And I am waiting for you to queue, silver I.
Telling yourself bold lies
That you can carry and get that promo done.
Be ready for towerdives,
Backdoors, bad scores, ganks, flanks and flash-stuns.
For tonight I am the gatekeeper,
And the only gold you'll see is the rising of the sun.

I will be attempting my best to get into a ranked queue tonight even though I have a bunch of stuff to get done :')

This was more prevalent last season. And it literally lasted like the whole last month of the season.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37582 (isolation #1598) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:53 am

Post by PJ. »

It's probably because I have no interest in getting any better, but when I play someone better than me, I don't really feel anything. I don't even really try to win, I just let them do their thing and ff 20. I kinda have lost all interest in trying to play good tough games. I don't even really want to play games against people around my skill level because I don't crave that challenge anymore. I rather just play against bronzes and low silvers for the rest of my time with the game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #37590 (isolation #1599) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:06 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 37587, Iecerint wrote:Miss Fortune totally poops on her.

Jinx also "poops on her"

Return to “The Arcade”