League of Legends (Old)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34031 (isolation #600) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:07 am

Post by dramonic »

They named Kass as a counter. Definitely AP
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34206 (isolation #601) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm fascinated that all these remarks are coming from the one clownfucks who goes around playing adc quinn and fiora.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34417 (isolation #602) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

is spectating functionnal now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34444 (isolation #603) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I would love to show you how to suck.
I mean...
I`ll help you? You`re still on OCE right?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34446 (isolation #604) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

possibly, i dont know much about replays. If your computer can handle it you could always just stream adn ill watch and comment and rant :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34602 (isolation #605) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 am

Post by dramonic »

TBH Audio is honestly not the most annoying LoL scummer by a wide margin?
I can think of quite a few who are significantly more obnoxious and self-absorbed, you're just really fucking bitter for unclear reasons.
@Maestro: Zito meant Saki.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34608 (isolation #606) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 34604, Saki wrote:
if he said the same shit about you like he talks about me, you'd be pretty "bitter" too.

I don't think I'm like audio enough for that to work.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34622 (isolation #607) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 34617, Maestro wrote:.....um, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I hope no Scummer is going to be that much of a dick.

I dunno, at least one scummer was enough of a dick to report him in here so...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35066 (isolation #608) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 35063, animorpherv1 wrote:I've not been having that issue.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35150 (isolation #609) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

streaming some soloQ because why wouldnt i do that to myself
twitch.tv/dramonic
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35152 (isolation #610) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

Post by dramonic »

well now im not. your sense of timing is impeccable. But yeah my program stopped the stream when I entered game and Ray told me after liek... half an hour!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35153 (isolation #611) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Might stream some more later, because I hate myself so more yoloq.
I did numerous terrible plays/item choice/stuff in general, you can join in on my terribleness as I rage at my teammates on stream. But never in chat.
It's silly to insult your teammates in chat.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35154 (isolation #612) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:34 am

Post by dramonic »

As a sidenote, im getting the paying version of Xsplit later today, so my casting wont be so spotty anymore :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35300 (isolation #613) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Maestro, you are wrong on so many different points in that Viktor post and it makes me sad :/
I don't usually comment in here, but damn, that's just setting people up for poor performance.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35308 (isolation #614) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

1. The new hex core makes it so that Athene's Mana regen is unecessary, and while CDR is a lovely stat to have, Viktor doesn't scale at that well with it and his skills already have fairly short ones.
2. Saying Viktor has poor mobility is like saying Kayle has poor mobility. Except Kayle doesn't get her speed boost on a 4 second cooldown.
3. Upgrading your E first is nice if you want waveclear/damage, but the utility on the Q upgrade is vastly superior in the early-early-game. Upgrading E first is waving a huge flag asking to be ganked. MS and Positionning are god.
4. A fully upgraded Hex Core is nice, but far from an optimal first pickup. Going from Stage 3 to Stage 4 gives you 20+level AP and 200 mana for 1000 gold. The upgrade R is sexy, but upgrading W before teamfight phase is worthless and your level 1 ult DOT damage is somewhat whimpy anyways. That 1000 would be better off used towards getting you sorcs/sheen/NLR. If you get it without being almost 11, you're getting it too early (or you're backing at the wrong moments)
5. Your skill level order should essentially always be R->E->Q->W. Opening with Q gives you excellent level 1 trading (that empowered AA), but the AA scales with your level and not your Q itself, so just one point should suffice. THe shield and damage of the skill itself scales very poorly, but it does get very nice CDR upgrades as it gets leveled so you get better trading by prioritizing it over W. You shouldn't be using your W to try to stun someone in 95% of cases regardless, It's a counter engage and a zoning tool.

There appears to be an inhouse happening, so ill post more later.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35314 (isolation #615) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

fixed the stream, sorry bout that
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35316 (isolation #616) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

twitch.tv/dramonic
I think peg and PZ are also streaming if you dislike my voice :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35320 (isolation #617) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Im not usually this efficient with Zhonya, barring that first fight against trist in the blue jungle.
I'm happy!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35323 (isolation #618) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

I feel the sentence "even late-game trist cant carry when the enemy team has a DC" to be a bit silly :P
even though it happened.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36805 (isolation #619) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:09 am

Post by dramonic »

New voli sounds overpowered as fuck
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36808 (isolation #620) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Q and E changes are pretty absurd.
Grab + knockback + fear is basically Ali level of disruption with more damage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36835 (isolation #621) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

streaming yoloQ to celebrate having internet again
http://www.twitch.tv/dramonic
whoop de doop
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36839 (isolation #622) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

im all for inhouses and streaming later.
In the meantime, DUOQ yoloQ and stuff
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36849 (isolation #623) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

yay inhouse streaming!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36914 (isolation #624) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

inhoooooooouse
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36920 (isolation #625) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am very ambivalent about the new Sion.
That ult.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36929 (isolation #626) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36931 (isolation #627) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

inhousing will prolly happen later. It's too early still!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36933 (isolation #628) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

You can inhouse without me, but im not on til later.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36957 (isolation #629) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Jason what's your build order?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36959 (isolation #630) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't go mobi if you don't itemize any other penetration earlier than that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37002 (isolation #631) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 36999, JasonWazza wrote:
Yeah thing is i'm one of the very few lower elo players that actually realize, if your behind,
get some defensive stats
play safe and farm the fuck up.
ftfy
If you itemize overly defensive early not only will you STILL lose the lane, but you`ll also be irrelevant in the mid/late game due to shit damage output.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37003 (isolation #632) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

This is also the reason why junglers who take blue buff away from their mid because "they`re losing lane" are idiots and should be hung by the balls.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37007 (isolation #633) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 am

Post by dramonic »

Not dying is not a complex task.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37011 (isolation #634) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

@Zoraster: Because we`re bad/overconfident
@Klazam: 1, but you should ping it early. Don`t just ping once you`re on top of it. Give some previous warning or something.
EDIT: It`s not like you`re gonna give blue to someone besides your mid or top (in case of blue side)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37014 (isolation #635) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:36 am

Post by dramonic »

welp
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37034 (isolation #636) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

There are currently 27 connected scummers.
Surely we can get some inhousing going?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37036 (isolation #637) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

WE NEED ONE MOAR
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37051 (isolation #638) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:34 am

Post by dramonic »

i think BC LW Hydra are all pretty good
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37069 (isolation #639) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Elise's spiderlings can kill people after the game is over.
I am dying proof.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37072 (isolation #640) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 37069, dramonic wrote:Elise's spiderlings can kill people after the game is over.
I am dying proof.

To be more specific:
http://www.twitch.tv/zeromxmxc/b/583285199
This at 2:44:00
WHAT THE HELL
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37093 (isolation #641) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 37084, Saki wrote:Renegade/Dragonblade Talon are ok

Crimson Elite Talon is significantly cooler than both of these
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37115 (isolation #642) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

hoping for inhouse later, in the meantime, yoloQ!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37179 (isolation #643) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Nothing as exciting as a League promotion series, but just Silver V to VI.

I for one think accessing a secret ranking is exciting.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37268 (isolation #644) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wait did you guys not SAVE the broadcast?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37549 (isolation #645) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Re malph:
Assuming an enemy comp that isnt full ad, abyssal+sunfire is pretty core. Randuin has great synergy with your R, but Malphite is already a fairly sticky champion, so you dont really need iceborn as well and you could nab better team-oriented items like locket.
I personally dont like visage on malph.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37633 (isolation #646) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 37616, BROseidon wrote:
In post 37614, FakeGod wrote:BRO, I would like your thoughts on Panzer's post:

In post 37582, PJ. wrote:It's probably because I have no interest in getting any better, but when I play someone better than me, I don't really feel anything. I don't even really try to win, I just let them do their thing and ff 20. I kinda have lost all interest in trying to play good tough games. I don't even really want to play games against people around my skill level because I don't crave that challenge anymore. I rather just play against bronzes and low silvers for the rest of my time with the game.

There is no degree to which I empathize with this, because there is nothing in my life that I don't approach with the mindset of trying to improve at every juncture.

You're either a deity of self-improvement, or a deity of self-delusion.
Not sure which.
EDIT: That last line is a lie.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37677 (isolation #647) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:50 am

Post by dramonic »

I had a game where I stole dragon and Baron with Leblanc E chains.
It was glorious.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37982 (isolation #648) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

TIL Radiant Cowbell is Canadian
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37984 (isolation #649) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Are we calling Relic not a GP10 now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38025 (isolation #650) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by dramonic »

I knew Reksai was the burrowing one, but I just couldnt find the Sai part of the name ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38048 (isolation #651) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

twitch.tv/dramonic
now with better screen format and facecam!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38050 (isolation #652) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

moar streaming now!
same adress
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38051 (isolation #653) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I suck at Leblanc. So so bad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38054 (isolation #654) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:41 am

Post by dramonic »

MOAR STREAMIN!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38057 (isolation #655) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38056, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:twitch.tv/dramonic

Yes.

ALso MOAR STREAMING.

I've been streaming a lot lately.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38059 (isolation #656) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Q's level scaling is pretty bad, but chasing powah?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38061 (isolation #657) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Let's assume for the sake of ease that you have 100 AP and are level 9.

Maxing Q first, you get 327 magic damage + a 130 damage shield, with an extra 185 from your level 2 E.
Maxing E first, you get 320 magic damage so the damage is essentially the same, with an extra 267 from your level 2 Q and a 70 damage shield.

You lose 80 damage and gain 60 shield.

I'm aware the cooldown/mana costs also play in this, but the E poke from forever away kinda balances it I think?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38068 (isolation #658) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:42 am

Post by dramonic »

If you use your E on cooldown you'll be OoM about 3 minutes into the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38075 (isolation #659) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Orianna's E, kinda.
Both are targetted abilities, neither are meant to damage the target you click.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38076 (isolation #660) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

more stream
twitch.tv/dramonic
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38077 (isolation #661) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

at least trying to
no clue if its working
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38078 (isolation #662) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

OH GOD
the feeling of horror when your computer overheats and you woulda won the game otherwise because you STILL got fed...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38079 (isolation #663) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

We are now full premade.
A must-watch stream.
Especially Nikanor
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38082 (isolation #664) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

streamin
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38083 (isolation #665) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

nvm my computer overheated through the fan, fuck this <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38132 (isolation #666) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

yeah, ive added fans to my computer, temperature is now normal :D

MOAR STREAMING!

twitch.tv/dramonic
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38182 (isolation #667) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

whaaaaaa

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38192 (isolation #668) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't play wukong top. Down that path lies terrible experiences.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38195 (isolation #669) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

He has no sustain, and his poke is an all-in. I dun like it ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38197 (isolation #670) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

If you're in range for Q, you're in range to get traded with.
EDIT: I'm not saying it's TERRIBLE, I'm just saying it doesn't
A) provide stuff other champions cant
B) CHEEEEEEEEEZ
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38200 (isolation #671) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:10 am

Post by dramonic »

...whaaaaaaaa
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38206 (isolation #672) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmmm
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38207 (isolation #673) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually imma duoQ some for now
twitch.tv/dramonic
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38212 (isolation #674) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

Got into promo, lost my first game horribly. Played support Veigar in the next two and KILLED IT! :D
Well, 2-2-7 with getting my ADC fed, then 8-4-7 because support annie is too squishy for my ADC to get a shot in. In both cases one of the other lanes did great, but I feel like I actually played pretty solid to get my ADC in a good spot.
Am now Gold 3, yay~

I don't entirely get why it's not done. Event Horizon is a ridiculously powerful CC, and you can get some Q stacks through Targon. Like, what does Annie do that Veigar can't?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38219 (isolation #675) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:34 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38213, Klazam wrote:Cooldowns much longer

9.6 seconds at max CDR, which sorta naturally happens with morello/DFG. After a stun, he can stun again at 9.6 seconds and 17.2 seconds. Assuming Max CDR on Annie as well and that she launches her skills on cooldown, after a full combo (R-Q-W-E) she can stun again at 4.8 seconds on W, 9.6 seconds on W, 16.8 on Q.
Since it's unlikely she casts everything the millisecond it's off CD, let's say her last stun is at 17.2 (which is very generous in her favour). She gets 1 extra stun in in 17 seconds, and her stuns are shorter in length and have inferior range. Furthermore, Annie's stuns are all "instant cast", while Veigar's stun sits around for 3 seconds each time, so it's a really strong zoning tool as well.

In post 38214, quadz08 wrote:you'll also note that annie isn't really played anymore either. they both suffer from a lack of mobility, squishiness, only one form of cc, and no supportive abilities (heals / shields / buffs for teammates).
Technically if you get your Targon/FotM, you have a heal and a mediocre shield? :D

I also don't think Veigar is liable to get enough gold or farm to make him anything but a long-cd stunbot in the mid-lategame.
Well, one thing about Veigar is that his ult scales with enemy AP, so even assuming all you get by the time the enemy AP carry is full build is a dfg and morello your dfg+ult can still do 1500+ damage before MR. Of course your damage output is not mid-Veigar until later-game, but it's not unbearably low damage either.

=3

EDIT:

@Kaleidoscope: I'd run it into either AP heavy, teams that involve a lot of running at you a la Yi/Shyv, or if your mid/top/jungler are all AD.
@Siveure: I don't know about pre-nerf, but post-nerf all of Veigar's ability have higher base damage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38220 (isolation #676) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not saying it's THE NEW THING, but I think it's stronger than people think!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38225 (isolation #677) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Veigar doesn't have to flash ult to get three people stunned. He can just E and 3+ will probably get caged.
Then he'll do it again 10 seconds later, if the teamfight lasts.

Stunning is of course the objective, but the cage itself is a ridiculous CC as well. You can't just jump or dash through it like a standard wall.

EDIT: Annie's stun is easy/reliable on a flash cooldown, big whoop.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38226 (isolation #678) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 am

Post by dramonic »

DON'T DISS MY BABY >:(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38229 (isolation #679) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:23 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38227, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:yes but it doesn't matter if you just put the cage around the people because if you're in range to cage them and they are not stunned, they are in range to kill you

i'm not dissing your baby i'm just saying veigar's engage is not on the same level as annie's i love veigar he's a great champion ok

Too much thinking about engage, not enough about general utility. Cage gives a shitload of objective control.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38238 (isolation #680) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am in favor of casting this.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38242 (isolation #681) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now casting Ani`s games,
JOIN ME ON SKYPE OR SOMETHING!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38244 (isolation #682) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

on my twitch, but you can join me on le skype to discuss his defeats or victories!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38252 (isolation #683) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

That.

Like, in game 2 I was legit rooting against ani so we could get a game 3, but game 3`s comp...
Last edited by dramonic on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38259 (isolation #684) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Moar streaming, oh gosh!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38274 (isolation #685) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ive only lost 5 of my last 26 ranked games, at this rate I should be Plat before too long :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38285 (isolation #686) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Why would you play normals by yourself?
If you're gonna be alone, might as well use the mode designed for that!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38289 (isolation #687) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:53 am

Post by dramonic »

Carry harder
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38291 (isolation #688) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Stream up, let's try to make it to G2!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38293 (isolation #689) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

1280x1024 or something?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38296 (isolation #690) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 am

Post by dramonic »

That's because you have a 16x9 monitor and I have a 4x3. I can't do anything about that :s
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38319 (isolation #691) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

build armor?
He's a pretty normal assassin.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38410 (isolation #692) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

amumu?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38614 (isolation #693) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Corporate Mundo
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38621 (isolation #694) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:17 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38685 (isolation #695) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is there any reason to go TF and not Lich Bane?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38703 (isolation #696) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

trying to get an inhouse roling, get in there mafiascum!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38704 (isolation #697) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

streamin the inhouse. Join the next one scrubs.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38706 (isolation #698) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 38705, Iecerint wrote:rip dfg

?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38728 (isolation #699) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:11 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38724, FakeGod wrote:yeah, veigar jungle would be quite bad I imagine

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... b=overview
:P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38748 (isolation #700) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

yes.
been for a while now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38756 (isolation #701) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kalista has like 15 of them <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38768 (isolation #702) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I prefer Bronze Jarvan who automatically targets teammates about to die with his ult.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38814 (isolation #703) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Ahri works, Malz works, Talon works, Malph works, Annie works, Viktor works, Fizz works, Leblanc works, Syndra works, Vlad works...
Akali, Lissandra and Lee probably work as well, but I dont play them much.

Anyone who can reliably disengage or counter-engage him can do fine and make it a skill matchup.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38817 (isolation #704) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38815, Nikanor wrote:Annie works well against Zed. Annie works well against everything.
Her shield allows you to avoid a lot of his damage, and if you build RoA first he'll never be able to burst you. Just make sure you don't try to stun him with Q or he'll dodge it with his ult and you'll be fucked.

I feel like as Annie you should just keep your stun up and he'll never engage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38822 (isolation #705) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:04 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 38820, Saki wrote:His earlygame is only less horrible than say, Talon's in mid

:neutral:
Talon's early game is not amazing, but it's hardly horrible.
If you know how to manage your engages, slow and gap-closer at level 2 is strong.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38845 (isolation #706) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 am

Post by dramonic »

My ranking didn't reset. quid?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38854 (isolation #707) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 am

Post by dramonic »

i would but i dont think people will always let me mid.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38949 (isolation #708) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by dramonic »

finished 7-3, back to Gold 4
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38952 (isolation #709) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Join us in the land of gold bro :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38972 (isolation #710) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nobody mentionned it, but Leona passive is a thing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38979 (isolation #711) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 38973, PJ. wrote:
In post 38971, PJ. wrote:You didn't factor in Leona Passive.

In post 38974, PJ. wrote:
In post 38967, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:of burst, you're forgetting Leona's passive, which helps even it out.

Yes, that's the joke.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39018 (isolation #712) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

The issue with Shen is that the longer the game goes, the more your role becomes "taunt/shield someone and hope your team does something with it".
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39052 (isolation #713) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Some of the new skins are terrifying.
Heartseeker Varus with Original voice? TERROR ON THE RIFT!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39054 (isolation #714) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well I mean, they generally dont give special voice to regular skins?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39065 (isolation #715) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

I would shoutcast it, but I have people yelling in my house :<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39070 (isolation #716) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

freshly 30 and already condescending :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39072 (isolation #717) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

dont think so.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39136 (isolation #718) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

I got absolutely destroyed in a Lissandra game (5-12-10)
Queue up for another, one of my teammates from that game recognizes me and starts begging everyone to dodge because im a fucking noob/shit/feeder.
I grab talon and proceed to go 19-1-8.
Most satisfying feeling ever.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39140 (isolation #719) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 39138, Kise wrote:But did you get honor, dram ?

Not even :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39163 (isolation #720) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

We get to have a FROM BRONZE TO SILVER series :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39175 (isolation #721) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Promo to G3 time.
Not doing them tonight, but wish me luck or stuff!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39183 (isolation #722) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

I was just forced to jungle talon.
in
ranked

I picked Talon, called mid, then our second pick locks in Ahri and third picks Twitch. So I'm thinking "welp, guess im top Talon".
And then our 4th locks in Irelia top.

I loved jungling Talon in S4, but not in ranked, and not with these new camps X_X

We won anyways though, so yay G3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39187 (isolation #723) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Kayle and Azir too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39189 (isolation #724) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 am

Post by dramonic »

And he likes it.
The pervert.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39199 (isolation #725) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

And you didnt tell ME?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39200 (isolation #726) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Streaming Zor's promos. Someone join me on skype? :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39201 (isolation #727) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 am

Post by dramonic »

now broadcastign on the bronze2silver account.
Tune in for hilarity and tears.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39204 (isolation #728) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 am

Post by dramonic »

yes, ive been informed ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39211 (isolation #729) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have special access because im speshul!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39257 (isolation #730) » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Promoted to Gold II
yay~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39275 (isolation #731) » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Don't build Fiora the same way you build Irelia.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39322 (isolation #732) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:44 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 39321, quadz08 wrote:it's ded without dfg

The tears.
All the tears ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39326 (isolation #733) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

Streamin, if anyone cares :#
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39336 (isolation #734) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Without his silence he's no longer impossible to trade with. The spellshield helps though!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39340 (isolation #735) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

streamin some premades
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39368 (isolation #736) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Voided, the day you complete that build you'll realize you've got a bajillion penetration backed by 0 damage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39376 (isolation #737) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:18 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 39365, Voidedmafia wrote:build Hurricane-
BC
-LW-Youmu's-one of shiv/BoRk.

Did you mean BT there?
My response is assuming you did mean BC
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39399 (isolation #738) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

...You played top taric in ranked?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39414 (isolation #739) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:54 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 39413, BROseidon wrote:teal fighting

We JUST got done saying Taric is not a good pick :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39423 (isolation #740) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 am

Post by dramonic »

Aren't you gold 5 ani?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39467 (isolation #741) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

let us dive into the wonders of watching other scummers play 5v5 normals.
Also mockery!
AKA I'm streaming Quadz and Co.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39508 (isolation #742) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39551 (isolation #743) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Kennen doesn't actually counter any of the mid laning ADs that well, in most cases he gets outdamaged and they all have a reliable(ish) way to get directly on top of you and slow/disable you (Talon E-W, Zed W-E, Yasuo E-Q-R, Khazix E-W, Panth W) at which point all you can do is ult and cross your fingers while balling away. If you have to pop your ult every time you get engaged upon, you're not a counter :P

Don't get me wrong, I love Kennen, but against bruisers, not assassins.

EDIT: Support Kennen is hilarious.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39569 (isolation #744) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Just played a 50 minute game where our jungle udyr just jungled all game.
Like... 500 farm, never ganking, never splitting.
I have no idea how I feel about this.
It kinda felt like playing a 4v5, and then 45 minutes into the game there's a monster truck that just appears for the final nexus push.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39574 (isolation #745) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by dramonic »

If I hadn't gotten huge early we wouldn't have reached that endgame >_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39581 (isolation #746) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Hate his passive, love the rest.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39587 (isolation #747) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 am

Post by dramonic »

(Nobody actually cares about your Erdös Number)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39598 (isolation #748) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

That veigar shift is not a nerf...
It's a huge buff to his early game and he's an infinite scaler <_<
The new delay on E is not that big of a deal.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39615 (isolation #749) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 39604, Kise wrote:
In post 39598, dramonic wrote:The new delay on E is not that big of a deal.

You have to consider the casting time, which is .5 seconds. Add the .75 stun delay and you're looking at 1.25 seconds before a stun can actually occur.

For a guy with no mobility, one reliable/targeted spell every 80-120 seconds and no other forms of stopping people from jumping on him, that's huge.

It's still huge and reliable, you just can't make flash plays with it as much.
Big deal.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39619 (isolation #750) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

At what point does a W/L ratio become good?
Do you just have to be over 50%, or is there an established point over which you should be?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39622 (isolation #751) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

I meant on a champ.
I'm at 36-23 on Talon, which is 61%.
Unsure if I should be satisfied or not.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39625 (isolation #752) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Better learn talon support.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39650 (isolation #753) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a bit odd how bard's infinite scaling is offensive.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39675 (isolation #754) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

I just lost while going 18-5-12 :(
TIMES ARE TOUGH
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39697 (isolation #755) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:35 am

Post by dramonic »

So what you're saying is that if it were only you, you'd have gone 0-3? :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39699 (isolation #756) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't be a smartass ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39710 (isolation #757) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because AP champions are generally already gated in early game by their mana contraints, if you could still buy Negatron as an opener they'd just do nothing in lane.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39777 (isolation #758) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

he refers to adc mid
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39821 (isolation #759) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

(diamond)

In the vast majority of cases, counters are irrelevant at MS level of play. There are very few matchups that are so horribly miserable that you want to avoid them if you're actually strong on a champ. Basically if you know what in a matchup counters you, you can learn how to play in that matchup. Once you hit diamond however, it's expected that your opponent is very much aware that his champ counters yours and wont misplay.

The best example I have is Annie vs Talon. You shouldn't win that matchup as Talon, Annie has a longer AA range than all your skills and if you dare engage she can stun and combo you before you can retaliate.
However, every Annie at my ELO (high gold) just Q spams the minion waves, effectively removing the stun threat if you just keep tabs of her pyro stacks.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39850 (isolation #760) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

That would be really strong considering the low cooldown and cost.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39875 (isolation #761) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

so...
if you guys get manwithahat in one of your games...
dodge.
Friendly advice.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39974 (isolation #762) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

65% winrate over 20 games is actually pretty good though?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40365 (isolation #763) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 40303, mykonian wrote:music of our youth, zor.

There is very little in common between your youth and Zor`s.
Were the Spice Girls even a thing when YOU were in grade school?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40856 (isolation #764) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

Jax's stature suits a yordle more than a human, his head is just small.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40985 (isolation #765) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 40982, mykonian wrote:
In post 40959, Voidedmafia wrote:Btw, general question regarding mid: I'm fairly positive that the first item you should get is morello's/Athenes most of the time (because first-world mana problems), excluding mana-less champs like Kat, but should I almost always go for, like, Rabadon's next item unless I absolutely NEED to buy a defensive item (either because my opponent got fed or because someone else on their team is getting too huge to simply ignore them and go stragith damage)?

http://www.leagueoflegendsmath.com/Must ... ml#Rabadon

Someone did the work for you.

TL;DR: if going offensive, build void staff,
unless
you have a shield or something similar that scales off ap.

It's a champ by champ basis.
Don't alwyas do the same thing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41010 (isolation #766) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I wanna cast stuff of get casted ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41011 (isolation #767) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

streaming
at least i think it workds?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41012 (isolation #768) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Also the only thing that annoyed me a bit with the stream was that you didn't put the players face to face with their corresponding opponent in the bottom board.
YOu can drag n drop them to fix that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41014 (isolation #769) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

You can use the keys based on side portraits as opposed to bottom, but I understand what you mean.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41024 (isolation #770) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Did you just call GP viable?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41032 (isolation #771) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:26 am

Post by dramonic »

that time you forget sunfire and juggernaut don't stack :facepalm:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41036 (isolation #772) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Full AP + Lich Bane on a skill that doesn't scale off AP doesn't actually do more than Full AD + Triforce + 100% scaling + crit.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41055 (isolation #773) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

We need more inhouses :<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41057 (isolation #774) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont think losing prevents fun, for one thing.
For another, we have like 25 people between silver and bronze.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41064 (isolation #775) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 am

Post by dramonic »

I disagree, they're all pretty average :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41091 (isolation #776) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41105 (isolation #777) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:12 am

Post by dramonic »

What Myko said, basically.
I'm gonna have to build brut and then sell it in lategame <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41144 (isolation #778) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:07 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 41140, Gendaberry wrote:I can't believe how bad my midlane pool has become recently. Despite playing mid for my old ranked teams and maining it for a large part of S4, the only mid I can play to a level I'm somewhat satisfied with is Ahri. With mid being my second best role and what I take when adc isn't open, this is pretty bad for me.

Your Diana works to me <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41149 (isolation #779) » Sat May 02, 2015 5:25 am

Post by dramonic »

back when DFG was a thing you could literally 100-0 someone with DFG-R-E-W-Q-E
Or something like that
Good times.

Don't E right after your passive. Your E can multi-hit but not if the target isn't moving.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41152 (isolation #780) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:59 am

Post by dramonic »

I have no idea what you just tried to say.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41167 (isolation #781) » Mon May 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

When and where is more important than how many, fwiw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41250 (isolation #782) » Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41294 (isolation #783) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

Ages ago, someone (I believe peg) said Graves made MF obsolete.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41518 (isolation #784) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 41517, PJ. wrote:Dramonic is also not diamond this season. He was Gold 1 last time I saw him.

after a bloody stumble ive fallen all the way to G3.
Working my way back up.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41670 (isolation #785) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I am!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41720 (isolation #786) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Game 1: No defensive stats/QSS is a ballsy move. You're not Zed, you dont automatically get out of every fight.
Game 2: Your mid and top lost horribly. I don't think you're entirely the cause of this loss?
Game 3: Shyv's damage is actually pretty mixed and the rest of their team is mostly AP, you'd probably have gotten more out of Sunfire/Randuin than FH. Also it's always better to complete your Bracer item than to build a second one.
Game 4: Heal Ignite on a no mobility/no CC champ is not something I'd recommend. Jayce is also a fucking awful matchup for Morde, but Team Builder so yeah...
Game 5: Everyone lost. See game 2.
Game 6: You picked Kass into Trynd. YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAAAAAME! :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41724 (isolation #787) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 41721, animorpherv1 wrote:Game 3 - I was ahead and started to get BORK (my one-item Volibear instawin damage item)- at this point, Shyv started out damaging me after being DOWN KILLS, CS, AND LANE PRESSURE. So I felt like the best item to counter shyvanna was frozen heart, as a lot of her damage comes through her autoatacks directly or the %hp from her e + autos. Also, I was building warmogs. That takes 2 bracers.

Her only physical damage is AA and Q. The most significant damage when skirmishing with her is gonna come from W, E procs and Cinderhulk. Didn't know Warmog's build path tho so k.

Game 6 - I wanted an AP champ so we couldn't have everyone build armor and have us lose lategame, and I didn't know what to play that is a magic damage threat that beats trynd - I don't think it exists. So I picked for the team, and not lane.
Their team's only "bruiser" is nunu. Elise, Trynd and Jinx can't armor-stack. Against a team like that you couldve gone AD and it would've been okay.

I'm not trying to criticize, I'm just saying what couldve gone better :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41801 (isolation #788) » Mon May 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lets not be dramatic boys
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41808 (isolation #789) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

I like scummers games but im not invited :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41810 (isolation #790) » Mon May 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

IVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY AND I NEVER SWITCH MY STATUS T_T
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42104 (isolation #791) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

back of bitch, he's MINE
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42133 (isolation #792) » Fri May 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pick Ekko to go into ranked, enemy fizz proceeds with the whole "Ekko hasnt played him yet, he's gonna need tons of help to do anything to me" and such BM
I first blood him.

FEEL GOOD MAN
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42143 (isolation #793) » Sat May 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by dramonic »

/in
please fail your promos :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42145 (isolation #794) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ive succesfully done that once, FWIW.
It was pure luck though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42148 (isolation #795) » Sat May 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually in my case I was playing Ashe and failed an arrow on my lane opponent.
Apparently their Shaco was backing when that happened!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42172 (isolation #796) » Sun May 31, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why the fuck are you playing support teemo?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42178 (isolation #797) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:04 am

Post by dramonic »

That took a while.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42198 (isolation #798) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:06 am

Post by dramonic »

Caytlin is one of the worst scalers as far as adc goes...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42200 (isolation #799) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 42199, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 42198, dramonic wrote:Caytlin is one of the worst scalers as far as adc goes...
Sivir/Ezreal/Quinn/Kalista/Lucian.

:neutral:
I'm a hoot

Return to “The Arcade”