Scummer D&D

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm feeling a sense of deja vu here... Also, not sure if I have time, if Varsoon's not happening anymore then I might have a spare slot maybe.
"It hurts to have control over anything. I'd rather be a leaf in the wind."
Call me Lily instead. Avatar is Bellossom from Pokemon! drawn by Ether.
Espeonage (08:39) - lily is happy = everything is good with the world
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Haha, FG finally using roll20.

I'll probably pass on this since there seems to be a ton of people joining already and my whole day will become filled with tabletop RPG sessions. Have fun everyone!
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Hanasawa »

"Ah, please help me...! I-I don't want to keep working for people I know who will use arms for evil purposes... Please...someone help me..."
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I got roped in because there was hardly any people there...rip. Seems like I'll be adding one more game to my list.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I can definitely make that.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Dang it, I tried. I tried so hard to do stuff but Clovis just kept running in... Aghhh...

Recap from memory was we went back in, fought a goblin raiding party that just came back and wolves on the other side. Calm Animal was great for the wolves after Who almost got mauled to death. CMM, our archer got downed. Clovis attacked sleeping goblins INSTEAD OF stabilising his dying friend next to him. We captured a goblin archer, which Shadow just snapped the neck of after Who promised him he wouldn't be harmed, and he lead us to a secret tunnel which was complete regret after we entered it, Ballad turned on the torch, Shadow went ahead and got arrowed upon, they called reinforcements, fought a bit, Who casted Sleep on Ballad, more fighting, reinforcements came, lost two PCs and pretty much made it so the dungeon is now more fortified.

In other words, I'm going to die in there. Main plotline is over, gg, well played.
Last edited by Hanasawa on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I can do that after knowing the International Date Line.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Yeah, I feel that's the best strategy. We'll explore the different parts of the dungeon, then head back up if we really need to. I don't really start to take off until Level 3 to 6 so I'll just be...support until I can actually hit proper DPS.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I am so excited for this, I have two sessions one after another~
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

In post 599, ConManMick wrote:If I can get the app I'll join

The app actually doesn't do much. All it does is make you interact with the chat, you can't even seen the map on the app if you're okay with just getting text. With FG though, it's alright because he says a lot on there.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'll be able to play then. Excited for Energy Gestalt. I almost died with Who after his character told me not to go with. I am also torn with some of the spells that I want since I wish I could learn them all... Sorcerers are able to learn spells through reading scrolls, books and the like. Can I learn a healing spell through that...?
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

In post 627, Varsoon wrote:
YUP THEM THERE IS SOME TRICKY STONES.

A dwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as if he were actively searching, and a dwarf can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. AYOOOO

"Uhh, Edgar. I'm not a dwarf and even I can see that the stonework there is pretty shifty." Miniri sighs as she digs around in her spell pouch for a bit for her new spell.

Also, I don't think we sold anything to a merchant yet at all in the dungeon.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

In post 647, quadz08 wrote:I HELPED A LITTLE BIT

You helped, ran through fire and took no damage, instantly killed a skeleton archer who blew up into pieces, took no damage for that and ran back. Never forget.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I am bidding on 1 of both the scrolls, a CLW potion, Shield of Faith and...just to try it, I want to bid on the bag of holding.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

This isn't Runescape. :P

Miniri took out 11 out of the 25 goblins with 3 spells of Jet of Steam. Stuff was crazy during the fight and a couple of people were be afraid of not making it. We also missed out on certain areas of the dungeon that we didn't explore. FG, can we go back to search them one day or never...?

Posting to say that I will be here in the next session and I will have to wake up...at 4AM in the morning to play this. But I will do it.

EDIT: Image That's my reasoning of wanting one. However, on thinking, Sanctuary or Flame Blade might not be a good thing to learn for me.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I just remembered something, didn't we get 3 random gems from one battle we did? What happened to that?
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Okay, so I feel like we should owe all those who weren't there more of an explanation. First off, we started with Gaiden and BpC along with me, the first 3 people to come. My character lead them to the right where the water was and into the necromancy room before. The doors from before were suddenly able to be opened as Who and Tbone came around later. We went through a hallway of coffins that stunk of vomit and rotting flesh, probably as suggested by the prisoner we rescued. From there, we first fought a bunch of skeletons and one of the abomination flesh things like the room before when we had the hordes. We managed to defeat all of them albeit with a few scratches on people.

After that battle, we decided to explore the room since it was really big, there was a door after the door we opened that had the abomination in it and Gaiden and I found another door. This was all to the east of the room, we then decided to head west to explore after we wanted to see the place more before opening. Before we knew it, the doors on the east opened and there were people coming. What happened was that there was a mage who was controlling about 4 of those abominations NOT TO MENTION that we were split into two groups. North west was Tbone (Lorick) and BpC and south west was Gaiden (Suika) and I (Miniri). BpC and Tbone huddled up at the top trying to stop 2 abominations come after them but BpC fell to them hard and had I think only one chance to stabilise but they pretty much mangled his corpse and all was lost. Tbone and Coyote manage to escape. Gaiden and I, on the other hand, had the other two, Gaiden's character went around and hit at the mage controlling the enemies for a bit but just sapped 12 HP as a drain heal. I had to dodge 2 abominations and 7-8 archer skeletons after I was targeted on for having the light source. I got hit by one arrow and both abominations missed before Who came back and his character made me invisible.

In other words...we need to be more prepared again if we go back. Tbone and Who had to go so it was just Gaiden and I doing our first mission together with Dr. K. We went down some sewers, found some rubble, Gaiden's character went forward with Dr. K, giant tentacle monster tried to grapple Gaiden and failed(?) but I think Suika decided to grapple the monster anyway. Regardless after Miniri told the doctor to stay behind her, HE JUST WALKED RIGHT NEXT TO THE MONSTER AND STUDIED IT. So I decided to try my first ever Energy Gestalt, Gaiden did Flurry of Blows, I managed to slow it and Dr. K killed the monster with a pen that did 1 damage. Told to cut up the monster (which Suika did because hell no Miniri ain't doing that) and then we got ridiculous exp because two people only and 25% more EXP if we bring Dr. K along to fights (WHICH I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS WORTH IT IF THIS IS WHAT HE DOES AHHHHH).

Hope that summarises everything a bit more in detail.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Yeah, always an easy time to make. I'm so excited once again and also a little scared now...
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm kind of a bit hesitant, as long as we get the drop on him, I think we'd be okay for the first campaign. Cleric + melee is helpful too, otherwise I'm very for the second campaign since that one monster was relatively easy.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Even though she was passed out at least I saw it and I thank you so much for it too. I always have an emotional attachment to my character so it might have crushed me for a bit. Once again, doing my elaborated summary because FG is always a tiny bit lacking but it's good for those who just want a quick skim. This is kinda for those who want to know more just about the things that go on here and whether joining is right for you.

Attendance today (name - character):
Tbone - Lorick and Coyote
quadz - Shadow
Who - Who2
Me - Miniri

Nevertheless, our party headed into the sewers for the second campaign after people were sick of skeletons and dungeons. Dr. K did not join us today on our exploration because he just didn't want to. Lorick and Shadow do not like this clockwork robot while Miniri just tolerated him because of her sister being friends with him. Moving on, the party decided to head to the left (visually right) at the first intersection of the sewers where they came across ratfolk not liking the idea of light. Lorick, I'm pretty sure intimidated them while Shadow and Miniri were really against this idea. They ran off anyway and we haven't heard from them since. Continuing down from the other side, not wanting to disturb the ratfolk or crashing their home, we went the other way and went south down to the end of the hallway where there was a hole at the end. People spotted the monster that Miniri and Suika fought beforehand but Miniri was the only one who completely missed it. Shadow yelled at her a bit, she apologised and then fighting started happening. Shadow got in range of the tentacles like Suika did before even though Miniri sort of mentioned that happening before they left for the sewers. Lorick used Flaming Sphere, Shadow initially did okay until the grapple did 14 damage causing him to promptly run away after breaking free. Who joined in sort of at this point with Who 2, casting Blinding Color Spray, the monster was annoyed and pretty much ran away on his turn...after I hit Ray of Frost to follow up with a Slow later but it's fine. We were award miniscule EXP and then there were some complaints about not having time to buy things. So we just basically went up and bought potions/scrolls and whatever else we liked before heading off again.

Round 2, we decided to head right (visually left) this time, this is where Suika and Miniri were near the end of the last session. After checking that crevice again, no more signs of the monster which is great. Though we heard a woman crying just a little before this. Moving forward, we heard footsteps coming from the moss and before we knew it, there were cultists popping up from invisibility, giving two touch attacks to Who and Miniri that essentially pushed them down to really low health. After that surprise, it was just a matter of fighting. Who moved up and away and I'm pretty sure he casted Glitterdust later on which blinded pretty much everyone except the cultist that was the closest to him (including Miniri and Shadow). Lorick, Coyote and Shadow were fighting where they were and Miniri got downed before she could even do anything. Down to -8HP, everyone else tried their hardest to fight, Lorick used up a scroll of fire blade which was really pretty and that the pair of Lorick and Coyote took down two of the cultists. Shadow moved to try and stabilise Miniri to no avail, down to -9HP around and blind, he tried his best to give a potion which essentially saved her life, dodging a couple attacks in an attempt. After the third cultist at the bottom was killed (there were 4 in total) it was just the last one left at the top which I think Who blinded this time by using Blinding Color Spray again to get the top one (correct me if I'm wrong). Shadow kinda flopped onto Miniri as she was unconscious to be a human shield (which out of character, my heart melted so much ahhh) and then tried to jump at the last cultist, sadly missing but not as bad as it could have been. Lorick and Coyote moved up to attack, missing both and missing all but 1 AoO from the cultist flailing around blindly. That was enough to end the battle and we were pretty beat. Health went around to try and explore deeper in the cave.

Round 3, after continuing along the path, there was a way in to the south which lead deeper into the sewers so we headed there, proceeding only a little bit to hear more footsteps from the north and a growling monster at the south. After killing our lights and staying silent as well could, Shadow...the monk and dex hog of the group failed a move silent check and basically alerted everything so we moved to combat positions as another of the same monsters we fought before pop up again and once again on Shadow. Dealing with more grapples, we heard the footsteps come closer so we tried to come up with plans to deal with invisibility again, Lorick swung at where he thought something was and managed a hit, Miniri used Seeking Ray which weaved really strangely and hit the monster. After moving, everyone but shadow got surrounded by 4 cultists again (or 5, not sure) appearing right in front of us again. To keep this short, Shadow took a bit of a beating from the monster, Miniri got two attacks on her which knocked her down to low HP but not out this time, Lorick used entangle again pretty early to lock down the monster and the cultists on the same line (really good as we found later on because that monster would have shredded me into pieces if it moved any further) Miniri had to stand her ground where she was, however. Lorick took out the bottom two cultists easily, Who managed to land a daze on one after a prepared sleep spell went to waste(?). Shadow moved, taking AoOs from the monster and the cultist, all missing him before wailing on one of the two cultists surround Miniri. Miniri took out the other cultist with 3 magic missiles all landing on him, before she managed to dodge a blood buff dagger that would have pretty surely ended her life there and then (14 damage to kill, +3d6 damage on hit but -5HP which HURTS if it lands as Miniri discovered last battle) on the one to the north of her. After Shadow missing the north cultist and the last one at the bottom pretty much killed himself with the buff(?), Miniri pretty much overkilled the cultist at the top and turned him into a BBQ apparently. The monster at the bottom was swiftly taken care of with a Javelin throw by Shadow and a second seeking ray spell on the monster. Pretty much exhausted from this, everyone agreed to go back to town and just...prepare for another day of this mess and hints of treasure.

I seriously hope I didn't miss anything. Can't be bothered to read back through the logs sadly... Thanks everyone, both in character and out of character because that was really tense.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Any time on that day works for me.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I usually wake up at about 6AM at my time so do with that what you will if you want to make it earlier :P

Otherwise normal time like before works just fine.

EDIT: Ha, Central Time 3PM is 6AM my time. No, this can work. I'm happy with this time.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Last edited by Hanasawa on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Okay, we're going to announce our character too! I present to you Mo'ak and and Teela Shrogg. (Work in progress, please stand by)

Mo'ak the Half-orc Fighter/Barbarian
Teela the Half-orc Fighter/Cleric

Kicking asses and taking names...Mo'ak kinda used to do that when he was younger.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I am now changing from a more attack build to a really tanky cleric build with some damage.

Also, I would not mind going through the first dungeon again either.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I shall take this masterwork short sword since I'm still adamant on the shield build.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

What's the difference?
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm going to bid on Ring of Protection (any, preferably 2?), Eyes of Eagle and Gauntlets.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Also yeah, cause I definitely be needing some of that loot.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm almost always a yes. You know me. I HAVE NO LIFE.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Hanasawa »

In post 814, T-Bone wrote:Gonna hijack your thread for a moment FG.

I'm interested in running a limited session game of Ironclaw 2.0. I'tll be role play heavy and combat light. If you don't know IC, I suggest you don't Google it and just talk to me (either way don't look things up because too much mod only info is out there). Hit me up on skype.

Now back to your regularly scheduled D&D talk.

I might also be interested too.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

OMG, that is amazing. You'll know I'll always be there though. Something tells me this session will be a blast.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

We're not going to wipe the mining guild. They weren't part of the plan, we're working for them now to remove the bandits because Harriet was in control of them.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

You know I'll always be there. I always say this. Hahaha
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Hanasawa »

If it isn't the early time, I might not be able to make it this time.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

The thing was...we didn't even need to go. I could have just waited for my spells to refresh and Isana would have been fine.

Now I need to wait another day to get rid of that curse on Ivan or Isana is going to kill me.

Also, you're dang right I went. I had enough of people dying when I can stop it.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Available for both like always.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Owari.

Thanks for the campaign.

Just realised...we never actually found Lala.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Avina Lunagard, Gunmage.

I'm still trying to get a personality down as well as finishing the sheet but I'll come up with something.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Not on private anymore, and I can do the hour earlier one.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Almost everything points to me not shooting Toronto.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

You're all fired.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I would have shot No Two if they actually killed Pinay.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

You know me, I'll be there.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Great work today everybody. Thanks Karl.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'll be able to make it definitely.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Always.

Time to end this.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I enjoy it too, I know I took the risk once in FG's campaign and it paid off greatly...

...Versus the other times where it ended horribly but still.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Campaign 3, following Ivan to the vampire place with Teela and Mo'ak. We saved him by splitting the party essentially.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Do not murder my family.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

In post 1503, Who wrote:
In post 1501, Hanasawa wrote:Do not murder my family.

What if they try to murder us?

Hanasawa wrote:Do not murder my family.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Same thing here.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Depends, might be getting a job soon and it might clash depending on the times they give me but...We'll see.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Yeah, Sunday works for me, I can definitely make this one...

Probably the next week too.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Pushing back works for me.

Pushing forward won't though.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Uhh...I'd have to disappear halfway through. It's why I said pushing it forward wouldn't work.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Avina is not royalty, she's just from a merchant house that just has a lot of money.

Nothing else more than that.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I think I'll be coming back late. I didn't expect to stay in the hotel that I'm working in. So I won't be able to make it at the time. I'll be somewhat late.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Yes, go fly to Las Versia and talk to Halle about paying the expenses to Avina's pistol. It's going to be a +1 Magic one, ask her how everything is going there and when she'll be able to get that done.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Oh, I see. I'll look into that.

Also, yeah. We need to pick up Avina a pistol, yo.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm trying to think whether Avina should... I think I do need to be in the island to help with the investigation of whatever the hell is happening.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Uhh, you realised the same could apply to any religious zealot too, right?

You know how silly that argument you made was, right?
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

FG, how do I get a rifle? LOL
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Hanasawa »

If Ether is evil and kills Avina or betrays her or something... Jeez. I might just force a game over.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Hanasawa
(10:26)
What do you think about channelling Explosive Runes?
Hanasawa
(10:26)
From my gun?
Hanasawa
(10:35)
Also, using Shrink Item
Hanasawa
(10:35)
By shrinking a cannonball, fire it from a gun and then making it grow midair
Hanasawa
(10:39)
Also
Hanasawa
Can I combine both of them,?
Hanasawa
Together

For other people here, just to see what they think about it.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Yeah, I'll be here. Hope something exciting happens soon because it's been pretty chill for me at least.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

It's Mycon. Lord Mycon.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I might go Swiftblade, Assassin seems really difficult.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Bard does pretty okay. I don't like Magical Journey or his ult myself but you know, if you can land a Q properly, he's okay.

Wait, wrong thread.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Cleric/Ordained Champion.

Locked in.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I might change my mind again hearing that heritage feats are somewhat viable on sorcerers and I've been wanting to try it for a while now.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I'm going to introduce, Moriko Aritawa, the sorcerer. (The name where it originally came from..she was more like a samurai.)
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

DAMNIT, FG T_T
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I've taken Protection from Evil with every character I've ever made so far. Celestial Heritage gives you a free Protection from Evil anyway which is neato for sorcs, don't need to waste a spell slot. Don't say I didn't tell you o_o
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I veto going out for 4 days, we should be fine going back in recharged with a new level. As long as we get tanks out in the front fighting, we can easily retrieve the pendant back, go to the spider that we need to and see from there. I'm not risking kobolds killing a potential NPC that will help us and getting another NPC possibly mad.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

300g onegai. Dunno what I'll do with it just yet but it'll be useful towards something.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

And also ruin the relation we have with Maria. The will happen with the worst case scenario too.

What happens if the person that wants the dead kobold is a necromancer? Wouldn't no matter what we do to the corpse not matter anyway and bite us back?
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I have like... 30ft line 3d4 damage on average is like uhh...6~8 damage to a max of 6 kobolds at a time.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

So it'll either be me or GiF that will cast it.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

GiF can just write down the scrolls to add to spells and just prepare it to use if he wants to.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

This is why I don't play wizard...

...alright, if we are doing this mission I'll cast the spell.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (isolation #83) » Mon May 02, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Hanasawa »

I'll take the Wand of False Life if no one else wants it, I know it'll be useful for me and GiF banned necromancy so... I'm taking it.

Also, I'm so cheap with only needing a Cha magic item, probably +4 or +6 though. +2 is kind of a waste.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (isolation #84) » Sun May 29, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

That's great. The kung-fu line always gets me every time. I shouldn't laugh in a tram.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I can just press the A button and they'll talk to me, right? If it's just that, that's good. I can't be bothered asking things but I'm really interested in what they have to say, just I won't start.

Also, I'll have to leave at 8AM (3PM for you west coast people) sharp. I got to go to work.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3011 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Alright, speaking for myself, I've said this many times and I'll say it again, I'm happy to share my spells with anyone. I have a lot of slots a day and it really doesn't phase me. +4 is what I need for a Cha boost so I can sell my stone and then some other stuff.

If I were to get useful scrolls for spells that I wouldn't put in my known spells but still would want to cast it would be...

Hold Portal, Knock, Neutralize Poison, Alarm, Nystul’s Magic Aura, Remove Curse, Calm Emotions, Restoration, Remove Disease, Silence, Invisibility Purge and Remove Blindness/Deafness

All of them are in no particular order of both usefulness and alphabetically. They all have their some use for NPCs/PCs depending.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3038 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Moriko Aritawa (taken from a quest that I got permission from pretty sure) is a 23-year old sorcerer. Considerably lucky when it comes to certain things and has an affinity for fire and water/ice magic.

Primary role is anything Charisma based (Bluffing, Diplomatic stuff. In fact, almost on par with Anias now.) while blowing up stuff if it comes to it.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3041 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

Campaign V Inventory:
1244 gp
Spiderfriend (Bo)
Studded Leather Armor
Mace
Masterwork Chain Shirt
Black Gems
More Black Gems
Wand
Yellow Gem

I had this on my notepad before, I dunno what this is for though.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Hanasawa »

Add 2x CLW pot + 2x Scroll of Invis = 400g (For personal plot purposes)

7200 - 400 = 6800G remaining now thanks.
Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

She escaped and I'm so mad that she did.

Return to “The Arcade”