Civers unite!!!!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games (board, card, video, we're not picky). Playing such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Pronoun: They

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:03 am

Is the map still hexagonal?
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.

Maestro
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Yup.

Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:37 pm

In post 390, chamber wrote:I'm not good enough yet to know if the AI is fucked. Enjoyed it so far though.

Doing a quick play for the first time, I have found the AI utterly unable to counter ranged warfare. Not sure if there are difficulty levels where they get better at this or what the default level is.

chamber
Cases are scummy

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:05 am

I've played quite a bit more since I said that, prince is pretty easy no matter what I try. I've been dominated with anything other than a very heavy military strat on king though.
Taking a break from the site.

Nexus
miss
miss

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:34 am

Now this has been out a while, how are people finding it?

I still have no idea what the best build order is on Civ VI and feel like I'm just floundering. I also am not a massive fan of the religious victory but that's mainly because I always preferred to ignore religion as much as possible (so will turn it off).

Previous
[ + ]

Return to The Arcade