DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice.
also i am kinda annoyed ppl think i died with a legacy of cook town when i specifically said cook probably scum in both aureal town and scum worlds lol

fwiw i dont regret killing aureal bc their role talk was choking the thread state and ppl were just playing amway + i dont get why ppl arent looking at who bingle hooded as a traitor ??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they should flip cook and if its scum then whoever bingle was in a hood with is basically clear lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i would hazard to guess that my flip being the traitor was the most + for town info at least.traitor changes the dynamics of how spew works and it could have screwed people's solves up immensely.

scum cant kill meuh now bc it'll expose another role and scum have to remove a night action role

very nice.

I looked back and saw bingle didnt actually get to neighborize anyone so that is good for town that they didnt get to contact eachother.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it is funny that the traitor did not have a clause where scum lose if theyre the only one remaining, which implies that if they are solo they can win the game in nightless mode
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8, xyzzy wrote: oh btw something i noticed early on but after the game had started that was very much a judgment call: the Amway PM says that you gain all your recruiter's abilities, not all of their Amway abilities. 100% of the time i will always rule in favor of not having the game be trivially broken by bullshit, and "stack all the abilities onto each other so we can definitively check everyone's claims and also somehow everyone has access to the factional mafia kill????" is bullshit
ah true MLM fashion.

the flip was kinda underwhelming like it was being sold like it was some super awesome OP role but it literally did nothing except waste discussion time while being a glorified joat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

was meuh's role and my role part of the same listmod? the synergy was awesome.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think theta should use their ability on bingle even tho hes mafia bc it will not have a vote but it proves the ability exists.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

since it is a role that investigates as town but is mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do u need help getting a flip out?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Bit of a shame that anix didnt apologize for being wrong lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 24, DragonEater70 wrote: I still think Cook 90% dies today since Ranger is apparently town and Ranger isn't gonna give up on limming her.

So that's GGEZ
Ya i died bc i was gonna tunnel cook. Still i think killing amway d1 was best for town here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 33, DragonEater70 wrote: I think AniX thinks they did town a favor by killing me because I was "ruining the mechsolve"
And yet the social solve has already caught 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lol.meuh is confirmed town in here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Its just cook/katy and i died despite the danger of my flip and tanked towncred bc i was about to tunnel the entire team sans traitor lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

now time for alive players to lose to KKFC last because they did a silly bus vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 96, DragonEater70 wrote: Like IDK if it was better for town but it sure as hell would've been funnier.

Also what the hell was the point of Cook claiming they gave bingle Hated?
bussing most definitely lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 99, DragonEater70 wrote: Well I didn't get the point of bussing your partner when you are next in line for a lim either way?

Also, I wonder if nightkill technically counts as a night ability, because if it does then technically KKFC can't use Nightkill due to Amway.
factional kill was listed as an exception
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: And I also found it ridiculous that she preflipped Cook AND Meuh as scum on Day 1 and based on that put like 4-5 player in the mech-cleared category of her readlist which is just... something I'd expect more from a newbie rather than someone like Ranger (who I do think has pretty good reads in general).
Ranger seems to be very weak towards tunneling slots that are actively playing in a certain way for whatever reason and having trouble reevaluating
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah ircher was only scum in the aureal scum world lol

its good they have such a tiny PoE tho
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”