SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 am

Post by SooperDetective »

Hey, I haven't finished completely reading this thread yet. I sent scout some ideas about the prize in our pt, just to keep that to one slot, as it were. Maybe we can post some more thoughts later on.

I don't understand ABR's push at all and it's also that he hasn't explained it. I've asked him plenty of questions to the point of being too accommodating because I think he's town. I'm not 100% sure why he thinks worldz is town but he aggressively diverted pressure from him and allowed it to go away without worldz answering any questions. I don't understand the motivation for that. Even his read on Math, I don't think he ever addressed the fact that Math was in a conversation which concluded with scum being outed and Math vig-ing karnos tonight. He's just been like "well, if he doesn't do it, we're lynching him." It's a weird delaying tactic or something so I want to see what he does tomorrow and what happens.

I trust Math and also Jae's townread on Math, which helps me think of Jae as town. Also, they investigated and flipped scum, so that's fine.

I've also got some questions about D&D's mission and the prize for that. I asked them what they wanted to do with that prize - I guess that can be used any night because it's an effect for the whole game?

I feel like I need to read House's entrance into the game again before drawing any conclusions. It's difficult to think about such definitive play either as town or scum, especially when you disagree with it. I'm trying to think about the results - Math got taken off the mission and now PV's been imprisoned.

-Froot

Return to “Completed Game Topics”