Shadowrun Mafia - Aztechnology Headquarters (Scum PT)

Forum for old private topics
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #713 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Note: that gun does not resolve until end of night. Submitted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 714, MathBlade wrote:@Titus even if ABR puts my action first?

Mod question above
Your action would resolve first at end of night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1171 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

The request is noted, but I don't like doing it as a mod. Why do y'all want this hidden post game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1173 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I don't consider you as an asshole. Second, I cannot hide due to meta. If you feel certain language was offensive, I could redact that but beyond that I cannot comply with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1212 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1202, MathBlade wrote:
In post 406, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
Scum Feedback

Math Receives a Gun that works at night and kills people

Inspector Scout Finds that WorldzMine had a bounty placed on them.

Inspector Scout is the Party Leader.

Math gets a result

Spoiler: Math's Result
SMOOTH TALKER - YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM PRISON ONE TIME AS A FREE ACTION UNTIL A PRISON BREAK OCCURS. IF IN PRISON DURING A PRISON BREAK, YOU HAVE A 50% CHANCE OF DYING IMMEDIATELY. AFTER A PRISON BREAK, IF YOU ARE STILL IN PRISON, YOU MAY BREAK OUT IF YOU HAD NOT PREVIOUSLY.
DEVIL'S BARGAIN - YOU HAVE A RING THAT YOU MAY GIVE TO ANOTHER PLAYER. TO RECEIVE THE RING, THEY MUST AGREE TO WHATEVER CONDITIONS YOU SET. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PASS THE RING IN A SIMILAR MANNER ONCE THEIR CONDITION HAS BEEN MET. YOU MAY NOT HAVE ANY CONDITIONS THAT INCLUDE ALIGNMENT OR ROLECLAIMING. VOTING OR NOT VOTING IS AN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION, UNLESS LYLO. THE RING WILL THEN RETURN TO YOU WHERE IT WILL NEED TO BE RECHARGED BEFORE BEING USED AGAIN. IF A CONDITION EVER FAILS, IT PASSES ONTO THE NEXT DAY. IF A CONDITION PERMANENTLY FAILS, THE RING PASSES BACK TO YOU WITH ONE CHARGE ON IT. PERMANENT CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED FULFILLED AFTER 1 DAY/NIGHT CYCLE WHERE A PERSON COULD ACTUALLY TAKE THE ACTION.

NOTE: TO TRIGGER A DEVIL'S BARGAIN EXCHANGE, YOU WILL NEED TO POST THE FOLLOWING IN THREAD:

TRADE: DEVIL'S BARGAIN RING
TO: PLAYERNAME
CONDITIONS: ANY CONDITIONS BEFORE TRANSFER
NUMBER OF CHARGES LEFT AFTER PASSING: 0, 1, OR 2.

Inspector Scout Intercepts all messages

Spoiler: Message 1
Jaereed, I originally was going to message RR, but you know. Reasons have made me reconsider sending them that. I have a stronger townread on you, so this really should have went to you anyways I think. But I thought you might be a night kill target. Meh. I posted my original message that i intended for RR below. So same of most of that stuff applies to you. Kthx

Also how is life?

Hey Reasonably Rational, this is Firebringer.
Didn't talk this message over with hebichan, but I can neighborize players.
Limited shots, so I haven't done it, and I have other stuff to, but this one I wanted input on who I should neighborize. Now I don't have a strong read on you, but I know you are very active. So I want to neighborize you. If you are town or even I guess scum, I want you to tell me during the day through some sort of crumb perhaps "I need to focus on this person more tomorrow hopefully" or something like that.

~Fire

Ohhh also, I hope you are town. If that wasn't apparent.

Spoiler: Message 2
Tonight, I pushed your action to the top of the NAR order.

If this was useful to you, state the code word "Mine" tomorrow in your opening post.

If this was useless to you, state the word "Shadowfire" tomorrow in your opening post.

I am Albert B. Rampage. I will open with the word "Key" tomorrow to confirm you received this from me.

Message me tomorrow night if you trust me.

Spoiler: Message 3
I am a doctor. Sincerely, Shadowman.

I protected you, lel

Spoiler: Message 4
Math's message to JaeReed
Should I have had to specify which thread???
By default, you could only kill in one thread as you did not have access to either astral or matrix. But yes, specify.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1213 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1211, SooperDetective wrote:What's up with the mod clarification? Math, did you specify what thread to kill karnos?

What are we doing tonight? I'mma try and get involved in this role shenanigans! Also, to know if we're going to be dead cos ABR's going to shoot us.
People were mod gaming me. That is why I did the clarification.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

You added combat. I just haven't triggerred it yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Game Topics”