Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Misa!

This is my first PR as well so I'm excited to see how I play it especially since it's a town PR and those are a lot harder to play than scum PRs. I'm not sure how to play this role but the fact that we know each other's alignments means we can work together on our scum reads and push them effectively.

I think if you're forced to claim, it's correct to claim mason as even if one of us dies, you and/or me are confirmed town and that puts scum in an awkward position during the night phase.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm still new myself so I don't even know the good from the bad. I just wouldn't overthink anything. :]

The recent game I was in had masons and we had a watcher so we might have that here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TR neither right now. TF and Deer seem town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah we are claimed. Creeps might have a potential PR.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I thought he was pretty town last time, let me reread lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not ignoring, just been disinterested. I'll catch up sometime tonight.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm alive and back!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sorry for the lack of activity. Disinterest and life reared their ugly heads again but I'm going to start seriously playing this game now.

Fitz had me fooled for a little while to be honest when I finally got him to explain those gut reads. I was satisfied with the reasons he gave for those reads but I kept overlooking how much he's ignored those two slots.

I share the same stance on claimed PR Day 1 as TF does so it'll be very hypocritical for me to scum read him but it was very odd there the end of Day 1 where he just adamantly refused to after how hard he pushed him. I understand people have beliefs and all but it's a little concerning how easy TF was willing to give up that lynch of the fake claim. Might be scum who tried a last effort attempt to hop off of a buddy.

Not really feeling Josh at all. He hasn't done anything at all that makes me want to town read him and he's only brought the suspicions I had about that slot back and this time they're a lot more intense. I'm
not sensing effort at all in any of the scum reads he shares or the cases he presents. I also think he's playing up his play style a bit in order to justify how's he playing in order to coast.

I saw some talk about Gamma forcing me to claim again and I want to state again that I don't think he should be SR for this. I had no choice to claim at the time and part of this is why I've been scum reading Hiraki.

Ari continues to filler with a bit of coaching and general sheeping and Frank continues to prod dodge and not commit to fully catching up.

The problem I'm having with a lot of these reads is that most of them are based on effort and that's NAI. A part of me feels Frank is too easy and a bit me reads him as a player who would not savagely prod dodge as scum like he's been doing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ignore above
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sorry for the lack of activity. Disinterest and life reared their ugly heads again but I'm going to start seriously playing this game now.

Fitz had me fooled for a little while to be honest when I finally got him to explain those gut reads. I was satisfied with the reasons he gave for those reads but I kept overlooking how much he's ignored those two slots.

I share the same stance on claimed PRs Day 1 as TF does so it would be very hypocritical for me to scum read for that him but, it was very odd there the end of Day 1 where he just adamantly refused to lynch Fitz after how hard he pushed him. I understand people have beliefs and all but it's a little concerning how easy TF was willing to give up that lynch. Might be scum who tried a last effort attempt to hop off of a buddy.

Not really feeling Josh at all. He hasn't done anything at all that makes me want to TR him and he's only brought the suspicions I had about that slot back and this time, they're a lot more intense. I'm not sensing effort at all in any of the scum reads he shares or the cases he presents. I also think he's playing up his play style a bit in order to justify how's he playing in order to coast.

I saw some talk about Gamma forcing me to claim and I want to state again that I don't think he should be SR for this. I had no choice to claim at the time and part of this is why I've been scum reading Hiraki.

Ari continues to filler with a bit of maifia theory and sheeping. Frank continues to prod dodge and not commit to fully catching up.

The problem I'm having with a lot of these reads is that most of them are based on effort and that's NAI. A part of me feels Frank is too easy and a part of me reads him as a player who would not savagely prod dodge as scum like he's been doing.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”