Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 27, I Am Innocent wrote:Man I was so disconnected this game. Can't believe I was killed. I'll follow along without the spoilers but at end game I'll be curious....why me?

PS - For later, please tell me Titus was town. I had strong town reads on her and Creature.
I PR copped you. You were positive as a PR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 41, Tywin Lannister wrote:Titus played well. I had grey pegged as scum early, but Titus saved his ass, because I couldn't fathom them both buddying each other so openly. I just didn't think any experienced player would do that, so I had grey as scum with Titus in his pocket, and she got me to drop grey. So I don't think town had a chance, but it was mainly due to titus' play and Maria/Pepto deciding to randomly kill without reason or even a single thought as to the obvious outcome of their scummy move. They should've known they'd be lynched the next day for it just to break them up alone. Town were gonna policy lynch them to neuter the other confirmed one, because they were losing the game for town in a very bad way. Idk how they thought they were safe from a policy lynch after what they pulled, and they called all of town scum and all of scum town. Smh
If my title isn't moon walker, it would be mama hen. I protect and teach the game to my team. I don't bus much. It's my greatest asset and flaw.

The days end lynch choices: Creature, IaI, and Tywin were all perfect for us.

Spoiler: RaW
We were helped a lot by AC drafting Vifam giving me room to work given Vifam never really explained their scumread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Knowledge
We didn't know who was scum at start but Leon told us when he arrived. I found out one of the scum and told them who we were anyway. There's a reason I pushed for me or Grey to be drafted and no it wasn't to eliminate buddying allegations, but it was the excuse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

Math is having a good moment with reads but is casing horribly with moon logic.

Scum Math doesn't push town AC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 109, DodgeTheSaint wrote:I do feel bad for Math though. I've never seen a player so comically wrong on everything in a single game. They's gonna be really upset with themself when the game finishes.
They are not entirely wrong. Ironically, with Mal flipped, their only correct read is in play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Titus »

Mal, did you figure out who we were?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

Almost50 is slipping bad.

Math can win these by using every bad habit in the book. The trick to winning is supposing scum acted as a single unit, not two solitary units.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

It's the problem with Math. When you piss off the whole town AND have a scumfuck buddy your ass, your reads become discredited and I don't think Math has the time to fix it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In a weird way, I hope they do because it will mean huge progress for them even though I lose. I don't think they will though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 134, mastina wrote:Titus, you won already, right?
You don't need the scumteam in Raw to win, so you can fully root for the town unless I'm mistaken about wincons.
In my mind, we're all one team until the end. We just took Leonshade on loan. I meant very much that we should shoot for winning both threads and that the spoilering between threads was powerful as fuck.

Only scum used it well.

I even told Almost who our buddies were. I don't know if they caught it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

Math should use Smackdown powers with town VLA but they left too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 143, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 139, Titus wrote:
In post 134, mastina wrote:Titus, you won already, right?
You don't need the scumteam in Raw to win, so you can fully root for the town unless I'm mistaken about wincons.
In my mind, we're all one team until the end. We just took Leonshade on loan. I meant very much that we should shoot for winning both threads and that the spoilering between threads was powerful as fuck.

Only scum used it well.

I even told Almost who our buddies were. I don't know if they caught it.
Well DUH, that's why I argued against that pro-scum move :P
It was protown if y'all used it or hunted it.

Town would know to lynch A50 if they read my posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

Vifam is your problem now. I feel really good about your draft decision. If Vifam/Nero continue to do nothing but whine about me, you should just policy lynch them as their behavior gives scum an excuse to hide.

Leon wasn't really active over there. Do you think it was an alignment thing or a situational thing? Seeing the true colors of that is like expecting colors from Greyscale. Almost impossible. What can you do to get that game more engaged?
I said this. I almost included an A to Z comment, maybe I did in another post. I am outright telling A50 that Grey is scum, Leon was received well, and to get rid of annoying protown voices.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 163, MathBlade wrote:
In post 129, Titus wrote:Almost50 is slipping bad.

Math can win these by using every bad habit in the book. The trick to winning is supposing scum acted as a single unit, not two solitary units.
I tried suggestions from someone to be more convincing.
Then getting that back from kmd honestly I imploded and exploded.

/me sighs

I am sorry :( I lost this for Town.
Math, it was far too late for you to reach people civilly in this game. You needed to try compromising and reassessing Mal much earlier. That didn't happen.

I'm surprised you didn't even look at my posts to make your case that A50 was scum. We were nearly daychatting in plain sight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

Ok Sorry I frustrated you. I'm in a cranky mood. I'll just see you around. Love you IRL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #175 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 172, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 164, -Grey- wrote:A50 snowed everybody.
I p much agree with this. In our hood A50 p much pushed that idea that we should lurker lynch and offered up his buddy and my first reaction was "ewwwww" but I never really pounced on it. But yea, I think the whole scum team did pretty well.
I had A50 as scum pfast but I was scum and had a head start so I prolly do not count. They were good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 183, Vince McMahon wrote:So I've already asked someone but tomorrow, I'm going to do a specialized night action, but just in case this guy doesn't answer, I need someone's name for comedy effect in an interview-styled night action. I'll voice myself with your user name and then get beaten up and I'll cry. But does anyone want to volunteer if the guy I asked says no?
Me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #187 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

You can let vifam see ours if you want. Just lock it if it isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 188, KuroiXHF wrote:There might be a way, where if someone says no, I can use both of yours.

I take it Vifam is pronounced Vie-Fam, not Vee-Fam

And Titus is pronounce Tie-Tus, not Tee-Tus
Yes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

My favorite scumgame is usually the one where I claimed suicide bomber as scum and lynched the townies who CCed.

My handwritten notes game is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

Columbo: Please don't gladiate us. I'll just vote so you can win.

Me: Happy facepalm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Well is the voting guy a governor?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I would make a show, just in case
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 249, MathBlade wrote:Honestly I can understand why I scumread pep and kmd now...They both were masons. :/

Wow...That was bad. Just didn't turn it around fast enough.
Masons generate false positives if you look for lack of scumhunting. They start with knowledge a slot is town and treat it like such. Scum do the same.

I am just open about my mason weakness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Game Topics”