PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 am

Post by PranaDevil »

First game back in over three years, so hello fellow scum mates :)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:53 am

Post by PranaDevil »

So we have someone who wished they were town, and a guy who hasn't played in 3 years, and so is rustier than the cutlery of a sunken ship...

well, gg town.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:48 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Shall keep an eye on her. Though we don't want to seem like we're ignoring her if that happens either, so need to play it cautious. Not seen any of the players before so will just have to play it by ear as we go. I'd also say, avoid saying anything in here that isn't related to anything regarding our own roles, just thinking, would be a crap slip it one of us mentioned "will be away this weekend" and in the main thread someone queried where someone was only for one of us to go "oh they said they were away this weekend" only for us to get caught that way.

Also, just noticed your JOAT role, with the one shot guy, I say we find out what his one shot is if we can, and see where he plans to direct it if it's a kill, if it's at one of us then we suck it up, it will only lead to a lynch the next day anyway. if it's a town player, we block it. Then Lexa can crumb RB, if someone tracks Lexa the "I didn't feel they were scummy and the vig hurts town" argument is easy, especially with the "I'm a noob" defence that can be used thrown in. Either way, the protected person gets insta-lynched, and we can possibly pressure the one shot into getting lynched after the town flip (depending on town's feeling, it may be he's "confirmed town" at that point, which requires us to work around it, but if one of us an get him on side it's all good).

With the other two options, if we feel there's a chance our kill will be stopped, we use them then, and only then, and the RB crumb allows Lexa to just claim uncertainty about the player.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 am

Post by PranaDevil »

It's always a possibility, if it' not, then it's easy to distract town with for a bit at least. Especially as you know one of them will latch onto it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Love how everyone thonks I'm obv. Town. Will keep this trend up.

I'm a little worried we're going to be forced into a karnos lynch today. I'm doing my damndest to keep my voting away from him while having to keep him as a high read, but not sure I can keep that going mich longer.

Karnos, I suggest going in, doing a "re-look" at everyone, maybe pick a couple to scum read (I suggest at least one everyone's targetting, say AA or LQ, and look at someone others haven't been, possibly TB or BBT as they could be easy distractions, do not go for me or Lexa, as if we are forced into lynching you, my intent will be to "assume" someone you fingered is scum to make it at least seem realistic if said scum did flip. Might get an extra day out of that one.

Thibking forward to the NK, I want to keep Garmr and shannon around for now, not only are the suggesting I'm massively town, but they're perfect targets for any docs or watchers. Too risky.

Jordan thinks I'm town, and there's still confusion between him and karnos, while both are alive he needs to stay alive. If karnos is lynched, Jordan may flip to obv town, similarly a Jordan NK makes karnos the next lynch.

Much as Alisae is distracting town, I think that might be a solid NK choice, or Gin, either seem like good choices and will create confusion in the town.

Thoughts?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In case you're wondering why I'm so strong on karnos still, it would be fishy as hell to stop being so. However, if the karnos lynch goes ahead we get two bonuses. One, I get super town points for the rest of the game, and two, we have a stupidly easy time of lynching Alisae tomorrow. Considering the karnos lynch is unlikely to stop, it's worth keeping pressure there, however if, somehow, Alisae or me end up the lynch today, karnos can potentially be buying town points for the future too. In fact, if Alisae ends up being today' lynch, I'd expect me to get screwed tomorrow, which would be fine by me as karnos gets town cred comfortably.

Basically... I think either me or karnos are coming out of today with town points of some kind. Especially as if karnos isn't the lynch we get the bonus that enough of the town want to keep him alive til late game.

In fact, just on the off chance I get offed today.

Keep Alisae alie as long as possible, keep Gin alive as long as possible, NK Garmr at some point (he's the strongest obv. town by far), NK BBT, and anyone who wants karnos around for lylo keep alive. Use WIFOM as to why karnos is alive after each night too. Possibly even deliberately not even send in a kill the night before lylo (leaving it at mylo instead), if no doc or roleblocker has been discovered, to make it seem like the kill was stopped somehow. That'll confuse the hell out of them and pretty much give you the victory.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, go for it, anything we can use would be good. I'll see if we can catch some info from Gin as well. I think he may be an easy future wagon.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Preferences on who we target for the NK?

Gin I think I can stitch up, at least at the moment.

Garmr I think is too obv. town to be safe at the moment (we can use Lexa's abilities tomorrow)

shannon thinks I'm super pro-town which I want t use to our advantage (same with Garmr actually).

Alisae is going to be a super easy lynch tomorrow.

I'm thinking Jordan is the ideal NK. Throws all sorts of suspicion in the air, isn't too obv. town, and is liable to be a thorn in our sides if not too careful now we've lost karnos (he could swiftly become confirmed town if unchecked).

I'm also thinking I do this kill, then with future nights we make use of Lexa's ability to force the kills through.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:41 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You don't need to do much to fake claim. a JOAT counts, just think of logical things for each night when you use it.

So you can say it's a set number of uses, and (unless you get caught, which will lead to a lynch anyway, so makes no odds) so you didn't use it N1, and we'll bullshit it as we go for subsequent ones.

Definitely try and do more content day 2 though, possibly take my strategy and open day 2 after having done a thorough read with views on everyone, it'll look pro-town, you can easily get n board the Alisae wagon, keep your previous scum views, and simply call me and at least one of Garmr and shannon obv town, if somehow you do flip, we make out you were attempting to buddy me comfortably.

I may even push the fact there was obv. scum on karnos' wagon myself, as it's "likely a buddy bussed him", and fire it at others. While I'm intending on using the fact Gin got off the wagon suddenly as it hit max velocity as evidence he could be scum too and was aiding the wagon collapse. My aim for tomorrow is to initially attempt a quick lynch on Alisae (my opening post will simply be a vote for him and seeing if others follow suit, avoid that wagon like the plague if it takes off stupidly fast, and only be willing to hammer if it both stalls, AND others are wanting a hammer. It will be likely people will focus on scum being on that wagon, as the opener I'd be shocked if anyone tries claiming it was me, meaning we can get another easy mislynch.

If the wagon stalls, I'll make a case on Gin as well, and my aim will be to push both of them for stalling the wagon, especially after the reveal karnos was scum. I'd be surprised if I didn't get a lot of bites.

From there, we should be on a roll. But definitely more posting next day phase, and if in doubt, waffle a bit. I've literally just done that all game and I'm getting huge town cred for it, though it does help I'm actually attempting to scum hunt as well, I just have ignored everything and focused on what looks scummy. Not what I can push as scummy, but what legitimately looks scummy, and pushed that, it did mean losing karnos, but I believe the huge boost in town points has made up for that, meaning in future days (bar Gin, who seems to be playing a different game to the rest of us) I should have an easy ride of it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:33 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Vig and roleblock yes, cop no. Would be a bit weird, maybe vig, watcher, tracker?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:34 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Though in fairness we can make up our decisions as we go. No point settling on specific roles now, we will base it off our needs later.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Keep it hidden, less chance of slips there.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

kill: xnadrojx

Crossed fingers I don't get scuppered. But unless Alisae or Gin are roleblockers I'd be surprised if it did.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Nono, tomorrow is great. We need Garmr alive for one thing, as I plan to use him being so heavy on LQ to "solidify" me town read on him, then I intend to use vote counts as evidence scum was on that wagon, and steer that into an obv Alisae lynch (I can show him lying about his reasoning for me being scum).

I'm thinking we need to get rid of someone who won't be against an Alisae lynch, and if it's brought up that Alisae scum would off someone against them I'll just call it WIFOM.

I think we take out All Alone, Garmr as "obv town" then can't be scum on LQs wagon, shannon was already obv town, Gin might vote Alisae again, and scum wouldn't hammer that obviously so BBT isn't scum. Thus I can argue Alisae was, once again, moving onto a wagon by being opportunistic.

We then argue the next day that scum had to be on both mislynches and... we survive again.

Definitely ninja kill AA though, you may be watched, but he won't get protection.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In fact I have a current rough plan for future stuffs if all goes well.

Tonight we kill AA

D3 is an easy mislynch of Alisae

N3 we strongman kill Garmr

D4 we likely lynch Gin with the argument about scum being on both wagons.

N4 kill shannon or BBT whichever seems less likely to be protected if we still have a doc role out there, otherwise we take out shannon.

D5 we have an easy mislynch of TB or Pep for the win.

Though also be prepared for questioning on your strong feelings of LQ town when the evidence was strongly against him.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Not a clue, however my guess is those trying to fly under the radar could have them. I know when I was new I'd keep quiet to not paint a target on myself as the cop or doc.

That being said, I think based on your role we have a doc or roleblocker, and we also have a watcher/tracker based on the strongman/ninja abilities respectively.

As there's two goons, I'd be surprised if there's more than 2 or 3 power roles. Thus after the above there may be no more, or another lesser role for the roleblock shot, though unless we find a role to fire it at, it's rather pointless. Although if we get a forced reveal at some point and they are required to state they will use it, we can easily screw town there.

Not a clue who might have roles though, Garmr and Gin make themselves targets, so it's possible they don't have a role, BBT is a solid guess for a power role, as is Pep (but Pep has done sod all this game, so... could be power role, could be bored VT). TB is another possibility as well.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, that wouldn't make any sense as you said you thought he was town, why roleblock town? You could argue me, but that might just pin us together. The flaw with fake claims are that if the role is in the game, you get caught out, while if it isn't, you still need to argue away from other roles that would catch you out. Best to not worry about fake claims unless you are actively put on the spot then use available info to make the safest claim at that time, may not work, but it's safer than planning ahead and getting caught out due to a simple bout of being forgetful. Especially as if we have a watcher or tracker, they may spot movement at some point (or lack thereof the last two nights).
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I don't think that should be the case, but claiming roleblocker would still be bad considering how hard you defended him, especially as you can't argue you blocked him as if you didn't think he was scum, why would you? And if you did, it wouldn't confirm he wasn't scum, just that he didn't send the kill, meaning you need to claim you blocked elsewhere, and that's risky as hell especially as from then on town will attempt to direct your blocks, meaning trouble if you don't follow through, or can't for whatever reason.

If you need to claim, VT is likely safest. At least then you don't need to prove where you were, especially as the past two nights nobody will see you doing anything anyway.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Most common role, thus most likely to get it. Plus a fake claim needs to consider what might be seen, in this case you'll not have gone anywhere, and weren't heavily scummy, nor overly town day 1. So a perfect target for a watcher/tracker type, no point getting caught in a lie when there's no benefit in lying.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

We hitted their JOAT! We iz awesomes!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

We have problem, biiiig problem.

First problem is Gin, he's a huge problem as we now have two confirmed town in BBT and TB, we can't keep them all around for LyLo as it's game over. So one of them three have to be tonight's kill regardless of if it's only one of us around. Who is another issue entirely, my guess is we see the state of play at night and decide then.

Second is Alisae, for one, if he does have some investigative power, I'll be pissed as it literally means we are losing because of a totally unbalanced game, as my guess would be another JOAT with two cop type powers, meaning by day 3 it would be entirely possible to have 6 (minimum) confirmed town as a voting block, which is why a single cop is already deemed extra powerful for town, as it can auto-confirm one way or the other, having three who can do that (and will do that) in the first two nights is just ridiculous. My bet as well is, if he IS a JOAT, they went for me, so we may get through today with them being lynched even if they point at me, but I'll be lynched tomorrow at best if they are revealed to be telling the truth. If they aren't then it's the worst play I've seen... ever, in all fairness.

Either way, the people who die need to change, and I'd say Garmr now needs to be tomorrows mislynch. If Alisae survives and it's proven they told the truth, he needs to be in the pool for the NK, as 4 confirmed townies against a single scum is pretty much impossible to beat.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think Alisae is lying... legitimately I think he's lying, and in all honesty if he is, that's some god awful play right there. Town should never lie about a role, absolutely no reason to.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think he's vanilla, and just being a tit trying to stay alive, didn't get the response he wanted, and is firing in your direction... for a start, why would he not cop me considering how heavily I went for him yesterday? Logic dictates if you have a feeling, you back it up, not ignore me entirely and fire at you, yet ignore you this day phase.

In fact... surely you open with a vote after doing everything in your power to get them lynched without claiming? Not do sod all, then claim, then try and lynch someone else... and why am I arguing this here?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

On the plus side... these mislynches are really easy... hard to cock up a game when we get town lynched via self implosion... easy game!

Who we killing tonight out of Gin, BBT and TB? It has to be one of them as they're confirmed town. Had they not been I'd have been up for offing Garmr still and saving the mod the effort of replacing, but three confirmed town is three too many.

My suggestion is BBT or TB, it's much easier to argue that Gin new they were town because he's scum, than argue he got a false positive once he flips
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm good with that, strongman kill this go around? Just in case protection goes in that direction?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 am

Post by PranaDevil »

That's a question actually.

@mod
I'm assuming Lexa could use a roleblock and i could do a kill on the same night yes?

Worth us knowing as if it goes as expected, and we can flush out another PR, we an block them and I can get a kill through safely still.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, or that if I end up offed.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

And you seem to be a confirmed town for someone, Gin I believe. So we can use that too.

Also retype your strongman kill, it officially was sent before night, best not to test how strict our mod is with that one. ;)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

We need to pay attention to future lynches... I was doing vote digging stuff, and on Alisae's wagon the people on it are us, and all three confirmed town via Gin... I've got a post ready and written arguing it away as scum being able to avoid being on such an obvious mislynch, but missing something like that could easily bite us in the ass.

I'm going to be pushing Garmr tomorrow, so we should try and be careful how we vote together, unless shannon or Pep get involved on the wagon, I strongly advise keeping off it is you are able.

Then the next day, if we've lost Garmr through lynching, we take out Gin or TB overnight, and it's shannon or Pep for the winning lynch all being well. Plus with day talk if one of them votes Pep or shannon, we can arrange to both be on at the same time, and hammer double quick.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Well fuck, try and bullshit your way out of that one, you might get away with claiming roleblocker (as that's all you have left anyway, and I don't think town have other PRs) and that you didn't want to out yourself from a bullshit and blatant fake claim from Alisae. However if the worst comes I may be able to buy town points from it through my vote analysis stuff. So we may still have this thanks to that.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Think we may be up shit creek without a paddle in some areas, I don't think there's much wiggle room outside of me having to bus you, but all being well I can still swing it to lynching shannon and Garmr, especially as everyone's used their shots by now, meaning worst case scenario I still get to off the obv. town in Gin and TB, over the next two nights... all depends on if I can convince people to lynch Garmr and shannon after.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, never self hammer. It's bad play on all sides.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm more than comfortable with how things are going, we may even get a shannon flip today as well. It will lead to your lynch tomorrow regardless, but we can at least get rid of, say TB or Gin (I say Gin personally), to leave us with someone who believes I'm confirmed town... if we can somehow end it with myself, TB and Pep's replacement or Garmr, I believe TB will side with me, of course, the ideal situation is for me to step in tomorrow if we mislynch shannon today, and be all "okay, guys, we need to think things through here, we've hit town three days running, we need to re-evaluate our views, why are we all still alive? Do scum think we're immediately going to lynch Lexa today and it's game over for us as Lexa wasn't scum and they could see us imploding that way?"

The added bonus of me saying it means I can pull the same trick I've done almost all game. Use the fact I'm pointing out something that could cast me in a negative light, to buy me town credit as why would scum point out something that would lead to their lynch? (See: my statement about if karnos was a vengeful to shoot me, or the VCA stuff where I point out I'm an ideal target for lynching etc.)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, don't insta-hammer any chance we have to pull this back will be worth it, however if questioning seems like it might go in a negative direction for you, then by all means quick hammer shannon if the opportunity is there. I'd rather lynch shannon today and deal with being forced to lynch you tomorrow, than lynch you today. However ideally we wont need to do either, plus each scum lynch takes us further away from being able to win, and while I think I'm comfortable town in so far as people's reads, the quicker we can win the better as it reduces the amount of lying needed.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Three JOAT is already bad balance in my view to be honest. Not sure about Gin left at the end, with TBs flip, and my previous stuff I've made it clear I feel he's conf. Town, be hard to go back when I've done multiple posts showing he can't be scum. I feel we need to kill Titus and Gin, as TB believes I'm town.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, posted that before reading the thread. Think whichever of us survives, the other gains town points from a seperate group.

Also, thoughts on me just being a belligerent ass and refusing to claim? I'm considering just saying I have no intention of claiming, and would rather they lynch me. Maybe play up to being an actual vengeful for if I get to LyLo? I see no reason to claim just because I'm told to.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:02 am

Post by PranaDevil »

My hope now is to take someone with me today (Titus), gain obv. Town cred for your lynch, or make you obv. Town with my lynch.

Credit where it's due, Titus' VCA is good, though my statement in thread about the negative of failing to read the thread is true. Half a good game is still not good enough.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:24 am

Post by PranaDevil »

No point having Titus and me alive, Titus already doesn't believe me. I still like the idea of TB remaining alive as, despite recent stuff, he was calling me obv. town, I think I can spin things so that he believes me.

However, now Garmr has gone whacko, and we should have a night phase shortly, I suggest we off Titus, and you bring up shannon's previous post about Gin/TB (I was calling them obv. town, and I was bullshitting about you and shannon being a team, it'll throw them huge).

If we can get shannon to put a single vote on one of them, we wait until we're both on (I'll be able to give set times I'll be around for the next day phase, and will be keeping up to date regularly, so if you see a vote, post here a time for us to confirm we're around), and boom, double hammer.

With Gin or TB killed it means we have to deal with Titus tomorrow, and I don't like that, if only because I don't trust others to not just side with her and screw us over (which would be fine if she had good reasoning, being "caught" by VCA and not actual scum hunting is awful, because while she's got the right result, it's blatantly obvious the reasoning is god awful as she's ignored everything that was said. In fact, if I knew she was in a game, it would be ridiculously easy, as scum, to just use this all against her by following her reasoning and doing the exact opposite, and suddenly it doesn't work as she ignores reasoning behind stuff. Strong in a hydra with someone who actually reads though (but then Hydra's are shitty and I hate them, as suddenly you have two people playing one slot, which makes it overpowered by default).

But yeah, on topic... I say you NK Titus and be done with it. Gets her out of the way, and we can then use the stuff between the other two and shannon for the win, as I don't see shannon and them seeing eye to eye. Especially as I can start the day with an initial "either I was right and Lexa/shannon are the scum team because of me calling Gin/TB conf. town, or shannon was onto something with the Gin/TB scum team... but considering who's alive, I wonder if scum are expecting an easy mislynch thanks to Titus going rather than the "conf. town" slots of Gin and TB, as they will likely go for the obvious in myself or Lexa... especially as they know I was up for Lexa's lynch..." and just throw confusion in the ranks hopefully.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay, I'm unsure of our plan tonight, I feel we have a few options:

1 - We kill Gin. This leaves TB/Titus/shannon

2 - We kill TB. This leaves Gin/Titus/shannon

3 - We kill Titus. This leaves Gin/TB/shannon

killing shannon is not an options, what worries me is that the block of Gin/TB/Titus seems unbreakable, and the only option is to utilize shannon for the victory. It will literally be shannon's vote, I feel, that will decide the game for us. If she votes either of us, I feel we're possibly screwed, especially if town work out that scum could do a double quick hammer on town to win, at which point TB and Titus will refuse to vote, and deem anyone of the other three who votes first auto-town, and, if they believe them, it may be game over.

I'm really not sure which I prefer, I think with Titus and shannon alive I could push my theory on that team, but who am I trying to get to believe me? i don't see Gin or TB ever deviating from Titus at this stage.

Thus, I think our absolute best bet is to kill Titus and play off shannon's previous theory of Gin/TB as the scum, plus then I can attempt to point out that I had suspicions of Titus when I wanted a No Lynch, why would I waste time arguing that, to then off her at night? Why not just buy into the possible idea and try lynching the wrong person?

Very WIFOM, but without Titus there to direct them, we may get away with it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 105, mastina wrote:There's two mindsets to modkills: punish the faction as severely as possible, or remove the slot from the game. Conferring with reviewers/the listmod led to the latter.
I do apologize for the game's compromised nature. All I can do as a moderator is try to mitigate the damage done as best as possible.
Not your fault, Garmr's clearly a complete tit.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Is it just me... or is TB very easily led? I almost feel like now Titus isn't around... he's back to listening to me.

I also like the fact everyone felt I claimed when I so blatantly didn't...
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

If I can get them to buy into a you/Titus scum team... we may have it. Especially if I somehow get Titus lynched first due to her easily being the scummiest of the two of you. But I really didn't have to dig hard to show all of her inconsistencies there.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I think I've got Gin on side. We simply remove Gin or TB tonight, and we're good... I like the idea of taking out TB, the "conf. town" as Titus wa leading to that all day, then tomorrow we do what we already said regarding getting an auto lynch the second a vote is placed, which I suspect will be shannon.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:01 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Oh my God, Gin just dared Titus that she wouldn't have the guts to kill him... and now we can simply kill TB, and use your RB on Titus play off the fact I queried her reasoning for getting everyone off your wagon in regards to the fact she will state she was RB'd, and we just lynch Titus tomorrow for the victory.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, but claim you did tomorrow if asked by anyone other than titus.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, 100%.

This game should be in the bag right about now.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Is it bad that I'm actually eager to see Titus' in thread confusion as to the fact she was blocked? She's finished this day with a solid Gin/Prana team in her head... the fact she gets blocked means she knows for a fact you are scum, but nobody else is going to believe her because of her constant bouncing backwards and forwards... in fact it will read very much like she's trying to get us to go ahead with the previous plan of lynching you, and we can easily argue that whether you're scum or town, it's bad to lynch you as we can't be sure, but we "can" be sure of Titus' flip, Then we can discuss between us whether we believe Titus was bussing for credibility suddenly, or trying to force a mislynch, but either way, we never get to the next day.

Muahahahaha
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Yep, totally.

While Titus uses VCA (and even catches the wrong team), but proves it doesn't work by itself. Not reading the thread means it fails miserably as you lose all reasoning.

Like, no, I didn't feel like I was unable to get another wagon going when I bussed karnos... karnos had made himself impossible to avoid.

Day 2, I wasn't even around for the lynch, so VCA just ignores that entirely. Makes no odds whether I was town or scum there. I went to sleep, and wasn't even around from the start of the LQ wagon to when the thread was locked. How do you VCA that? It's legitimately not possible. In fact stuff like that is exactly why I tried using it to our advantage. I love VCA, it's a great way to catch scum, but only if used alongside actual scum hunting and looking at links within the thread as well, otherwise it's a total waste of time and effort as it ignores absolutely everything.

Plus, if I were to enter a game with Titus now, I'd be able to manipulate my position on wagons if I were scum purely to screw with her down the line. It's a total waste unless you actually play the game.

What's more, if VCA is all you can do, you may as well pick up a puzzle book from any corner shop and do those, because you damned sure ain't playing Mafia.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Right, if we see ANY vote on someone, post in here, if we are able to both be on at the same time while there's a vote placed, we hammer it double quick, but only if we're both clearly on at the same time and know we are ready to hammer together. It all goes tits up otherwise. Obviously we can argue and try for a standard lynch, which is fine, but if we get a chance to hammer with both of us, that should override all else.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

aaaand... should be heading to bed, but we may land a quick victory here if someone votes Titus, so I'm sticking around for now.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Nah, it would clear Titus too which means another awkward one.

Also, late as hell here so can't hammer till morning either. I'd say no voting until tomorrow, see where things are then.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

How hard do I need to crumb sodding Vengeful around here? I've legitimately thrown these crumbs at people's face all game, and it's like they refuse to listen. I even outright mentioned my previous tactic as Vengeful, when being told outright to claim, I commented on karnos' "terrible" claim in a way that should be saying "yeah, this happened... remember?", and despite people believing I claimed VT, i made it very clear that I did not claim, just said I didn't have a fun PR.

I'm seriously hoping Gin picks up o what I'm saying this time. Don't say anything in thread either, because my plan is Gin realises that if I go into 3 way LyLo, I can "self combust" again and self vote to make the scum hammer me... little will he know that if we plan for that, and lynch Titus today, we win.

If Gin seriously doesn't seem to "get" what I'm saying, make a comment about how you think you know what I'm hinting at, and therefore refuse to lynch me today or something.

Also, just for after game knowledge... I am legitimately ill as all hell. Which is great as I'm meant to be somewhere tonight, urgh.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Hammer by god hammer!
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

*knocks* Wake up and hammer!

Though it would be hilarious if shannon is the hammer for this, but I'd much rather it was you.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”