reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by reinoe »

Yo, TSO, I still have access so if you want to talk about non-game related stuff I'm here for ya! I don't know about you but I hate having dead threads to myself. Anyway I went to see The Hobbit: The Five Armies a couple of weeks ago in IMAX 3D. That was a really spectacular experience. It's New Years Day and I'm gonna go see "Into The Wood". It's going to be crowded as hell BUT since I'm going by myself I'll just be movie hopping. Hope you're enjoying your New Year. :]
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by T S O »

Hello reinoe!

I agree completely re: empty dead QT's - the place feels like a ghost town when you're by yourself.

How was Into The Wood? I haven't been to the cinema in ages. Going out tomorrow, though, so hopefully that'll be a good night.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

So, it begins.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 am

Post by T S O »

Four options: Shoot Thor, shoot Boon, shoot Nero, no kill.

Shooting Nero is a really bad idea and shooting Boon is functionally the same as No Killing, unless Boon's lying. Even if that's so, there's no real benefit from a dead Boon.

No Killing is more tempting but it has multiple potential flaws - if Thor is only 2-shot, a very real possibility, then it makes Boon the obvious target of a frame.

Killing Thor either puts me in LyLo with conftown Boon and Nero - which I think I could pull off - or non conftown Boon and Nero, which is the same.

TSO kills Thor
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:23 am

Post by T S O »

I really want Thor to only be 2-shot and be gambitting, and I think he could be - his final "I'd lynch you if nk" was just too tasty.

If he's not, it falls to me to attack Nero. It won't be easy, but it won't be undoable either.

I find Thor calling my team's shots poor amusing - Axle was the best kill for me, it got that annoying fucker off my back finally.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:12 am

Post by T S O »

I think Thor is only 2-shot, I'm hoping he is.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Game Topics”