inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 220, Frozen Angel wrote:the game is kindda lost if there were 5 scum starting players and none is already jailed.
In post 221, Frozen Angel wrote:ohhhh

it they couldn't sabotage the main mission that night so "It was neccessorry for them to be on the mission for doing it"

that means math is more likly towntown and there is scum in D&D , ABR , randomidget
Before i go

I think there is 4 or 5 scum
At best, one of menno-cowboy is scum, and random
That leaves 2-3 scum alive

17p
-2scum =15
-2dead town -modkilled - pv = 11 players
Lets say its 8-3
Karnos dead and 2 nightkills (like last night)
6-2
Thats not mylo yet, even with 2 nightkills
But if thats how it is tomorrow i doubt we should go on a mission, because if the same happens as to pv it could be mylo

^dont mind this i just want some numbers and its incredibly hard to do so without flips or knowledge of scum-town ratio

But i do believe there is scum in jail, at least random is. Karnos dies tonight as well if math is town, so thats 2 scum already gone. Its not as lost as you may think
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 159, inspectorscout wrote: Was i lynchbait because i wasnt emotional enough D1? Wow.
Thing about me is that i always get emotional when im angry, and thats when im pushed for shit reasoning or when other people do stupid things and refuse to change their behaviour. I think i did pretty much okay without that much emotion in hunger games...
And i really didnt trust everyone townreading grovyle.

My role is not important so ill just claim
I am a voyeur, which is often used as a scum role, which is why i could agree with FA's setupspec
N1 i targeted worldz because i didnt trust him but he only got the bounty
But i realized its a stupid idea to target people you dont trust so i think ill target mathblade to see if anyone messes with their shot
Well I was likely to push on you based on your tone being so different, but what made you lynchbait was more that you were running counter to popular opinion (grovyle is an example of that).

Watching math is actually a really good idea. You might want to check with the mod whether blocking redirects means the visit won't happen.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 165, Frozen Angel wrote:"Strongest townread I have is Grovyle." can you confirm if this was mathblade perspective at the end of day 1 as well (in game?) or should I check that as well ... :~

why your read on scout changed from scummy to town? I am trying to follow your thought process , I'm not discussing my own reads atm.
Math didn't seem to put reads in the main thread near the end of the day, but earlier they gave a townread on grovyle due to Firebringer's postings being similar to yuri mafia (which we'd all recently finished and were all town in).
In post 160, Frozen Angel wrote:A question : people got their alignments after the drafting phase or before that?
After. Or more specifically, the alignments were assigned to the roles. So people when choosing their roles were also choosing their alignments. That's my understanding of it. Feel free to ask for mod clarification on that.

Spoiler: kc/abr message spec quote
In post 166, Frozen Angel wrote: I asked some questions before the night start which klingon nor abr answered. If I died please continue my thought process.

Abr messaging Drixx if ABR is scum can only be because they have the ability which copied the message to klingon which makes no sense cuase then they knew their killing drixx and he won't be able to confirm that message anyway. this means we have three objects here :

Object A : Klingonsent : who claims her role has nothing to do with the message but she recived it anyway
Object B : the one who is responsible for thr message to be copied
Object C : ABR : who is the message sender.

so its eaither A lieing and klingon is spy who can read messages (used that to make her look good to ABR) or some shit like that
or C is lieing and ABR sent that message to klingon in first place for making absoloute wifom and to look townish.
or both are telling the truth and B is conftown for not using their ability to gain the messages for themselves (or an scumbuddy)

I don't beleive B exists myself cuase then B is a message redirector (who change all the sent messages to someone to another) then klingon should have recived my slot message to drixx as well which she never mentioned.

so obvious and first geture of this looks like there is a scum in KC / ABR

my slot message to Drixx has a role claim but no signature. I will send a copy of that to the one who I'm sending my own message tonight. push kc enough to claim if she recived any other messages that night or last night and get this matter resolved even if I wasn't alive anymore.

Noted.

I can't figure out why Klingon would lie about it being related to her role as either alignment. A message redirector would have to know Drixx is dying so I don't think they're conftown for sending the message to Klingon (there's still a chance that Klingon and whoever is the redirector are on a team together and Klingon claimed for wifom and to look town since both she and ABR were pushing math). That will get cleared up after knowing if she received any other messages N1 though I think.
In post 169, Frozen Angel wrote: yep I expect 3 night kills (me among them)

its eaither this or the vise versa (he is the vig and someone else is the eyes).

I'm sure the extra kill was limited on matrix region. thats why I believe tonights extra will be on asteral. anyway if 3 kills happen math is pretty much conftown

so eaither pv + karnos + a night kill or me + karnos + a night kill or 2 kills.

if neither me or pv dies and there were still 2 scum kills + math ; math is conftown scum probably has no asteral or matrix vig anymore so the pts must be safe from killings (if a spy flips then it will be safe from that as well) and they can be used for making blocks coordinating adventures and stuff
I think it's more likely that he's the eyes as he claimed D1 to be able to see the PTs, with a bit of flavor added in, and D2 he waited ages before claiming to have killed Drixx. It feels like if anything the vig claim would be the cover up for someone else and the seeing PTs the real claim.

Which PT was PV in? Can people rejoin PTs whenever they want if they leave?
In post 172, Frozen Angel wrote: I like to know if we would get other prizes if we were choosing other options and doing this differently but that doesn't matter at all. we can assume its eaither way. I just like to know if scum could sabotage this after reciveing the prize or not

and the way the flavor is written is making me nervous. we disabled aztech's mass regional tracker poison. if that was really a thing in the game and we deactivated it this means scum really needed to sabotage that particular misson for enableing something or preventing disabling of some ability of them.
Oh, I don't think the options we choose in the adventure matter beyond what kind of flavor we get. The rewards seem tied to the adventures themselves. Scum can't sabotage after receiving the prize, to my knowledge. I don't think the flavor was meant to be read into that much. The thing that gets me is in the first bit, where it said that we were doing it without aztech's knowledge
or so we think
. Which makes me wonder if scum really can read all this.

As far as I know scum sabotage the rolls for the adventure's success when they sabotage the mission.
In post 174, inspectorscout wrote: But i think redirecting could be better
We have an extra heal which is rather important and useful, in a 12 player game 2 protectives are really strong
And if mathblade shoots someone else they cant lie about being redirected
Yeah that last bit is really important I think.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 165, Frozen Angel wrote:why your read on scout changed from scummy to town? I am trying to follow your thought process , I'm not discussing my own reads atm.
Forgot to answer this. His tone fell more in line with the edge I expect from him, but also the whiteknighting of his townreads seemed town to me, and he said a lot of things that I was thinking but didn't end up saying in thread, so mind meld. Specifically in the way he was analyzing things and pushing people to answer for their reads. The fact that he didn't just sheep a townread, stuff like that was what made him such a strong townread for me D2.

Unless you wanted me to point out posts? I could probably do that but would prefer not to because I am lazy.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 176, Frozen Angel wrote: Karnoos can't reach night 3. jail him if the vig shot failed. This is not a joke. a confscum must be removed from the game asap. jailed is similar to dead in most cases. if he ran away kill him again. but eleminate him from the game asap cuase he isusing his ability whatever it is.
If all scum are jailed then town wins. So yeah we need to make sure he gets jailed if he's still alive.
In post 177, inspectorscout wrote:Okay
I will block something and i wont message it

For 100% safety measures i wont say which one, but its either blocking or redirecting.
Okay?
Yeah don't say anything for certain here. I'm now absolutely certain scum is reading this.
In post 183, Frozen Angel wrote:oh i lost the main point. I like to know jaread idea about this way of hiding it.
You mean the coding? I don't think it matters. That code was too easy to crack anyway, I think. Plus I'm now sure scum are reading here...
In post 184, inspectorscout wrote: What will be the course of action tomorrow?

Btw im rereading stuff, you gotta look at how klingon jumps on the math wagon D2
Its terrible
Course of action tomorrow depends on flips tonight. If Karnos is still alive, we lynch him and get claims as to why. If Karnos is dead then we lynch in {D&D, House, Klingon} I think.
In post 186, inspectorscout wrote:Thanks
Mine is in the main thread but ill update it if you want
If there aren't any major updates that will be game changing if you don't get them out before dying then I suggest not to.
In post 196, inspectorscout wrote:It doesn't make sense unless scum messed with it
In post 197, inspectorscout wrote:Or they had a critical glitch

Jaereed: do you know anything about this? Youve done another mission as well so maybe you have an idea
In post 198, Frozen Angel wrote:if its similar to sabotaging and tomorrow starts without house voting D&D and D&D voting house I bet you both are scum.

PV was the leader so I'm sure this is eaither

1 ) related to the prize itself
2 ) is D&D action (cuase he was in the last sabotaged mission as well)
It's not related to the prize I think. The only person who can choose the prize and what happens with it is the party leader. D&D is now very likely to be scum as they've been on two missions which were sabotaged (I'm assuming this was a critical glitch).
I actually agree that D&D and House should both come into the day crossvoting. Especially if they were informed in their adventure that scum sabotaged the mission again. At the very least House should be voting D&D.

@mod what happens if a lieutenant is jailed before the mission is over?
What happens if a lieutenant is jailed after a mission is over, but before submitting which prize to choose?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 180, Frozen Angel wrote:I will heal in jaread , pv tonight. and don't send it to me cause I'm very probably dead tomorrow.
In post 193, Frozen Angel wrote:I guess the other adventure put pv in prison
The timing of this was too suspicious. Scum are reading this PT.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 200, Frozen Angel wrote:no I bet to you that both of them (house and D&D) are scum

and it makes sense.

killing party leader is bold move. the way they react to it and their explanation matters .
In post 201, Frozen Angel wrote:I mean if there is one scum in that party who made that move its D&D cuase he was in the same party which their mission got sabotoged but house must see that.

If that kill wasn't something flavor/adventure related they were watching that adventure(for sure) , were inside it (for like 80%) and had the majority there : 2 scum in there (30%) and decided to destory the one who has the prize and completly silent whoever town had access to that topic (cuase it was only one people)

House D&D scum makes sense depending on what might happen ; That Pv death was really really dark and twisted
Oh I should have read ahead before commenting on that, basically this is what I was thinking.
In post 202, inspectorscout wrote:Maybe

But just wait and hear their explanation
Your theory has a lot of guessing

Nonetheless this makes me doubt my D&D read
I mean a lot of it depends on how things went down so yeah, but if at least House doesn't have strong suspicion of D&D after that then I don't think he could be town. And D&D is more likely scum because this is the second time they've been on a run that seems to have had something go wrong.
In post 203, SooperDetective wrote: I've also got some questions about D&D's mission and the prize for that. I asked them what they wanted to do with that prize - I guess that can be used any night because it's an effect for the whole game?
In post 209, inspectorscout wrote: It could be useful for late game, when for example all roles with high charisma are dead, you can ban a mission with likely a lot of charisma
Its by far not as strong as this reward or the public cop but it can help a bit i guess
Did they ever mention what the other choice for the reward was? I don't remember.
Thinking about it, that reward is too weak comparatively speaking. It also doesn't add up with the timing for the rewards we've had so far (as in I think most things have to be used that night as far as rewards go).
My mission N1 had the choice of giving Mr. Johnson to a player (who then can not be party leader or lieutenant), or a public cop which made that person unable to die that night. Both had to be used that night, to my knowledge (didn't check on Mr. Johnson choice but the public cop definitely had to be used that night).
This mission had the choice of shutting one person out of all day PTs or blocking all actions of one type for the night. We know the blocking thing has to be used tonight.
@mod does the PT choice also have a time limit for usage? As in, does it have to be used tonight or it's forfeited?

In post 218, inspectorscout wrote:I believe jaereed said that they were notified after their first choice that scum made it harder

But they succeeded anyway and got a reward

It could be that this time they sent the party leader to jail (which is susp bc people wanted abr there)
Or that they made it harder and PV glitched

That seems the most logical imo
It was someone in the second party that said they were notified after that scum made it harder. Both choices here for what happened are possible. If both {D&D, House} are scum then I think it's a critical glitch caused by scum messing with rolls and has nothing to do with what FA said, but if not and scum actually jailed PV then scum are reading this PT.
In post 221, Frozen Angel wrote: it they couldn't sabotage the main mission that night so "It was neccessorry for them to be on the mission for doing it"

that means math is more likly towntown and there is scum in D&D , ABR , randomidget
Yeah that's my theory.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Sorry for the walling. You guys tend to be awake while I'm asleep.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 225, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 220, Frozen Angel wrote:the game is kindda lost if there were 5 scum starting players and none is already jailed.
In post 221, Frozen Angel wrote:ohhhh

it they couldn't sabotage the main mission that night so "It was neccessorry for them to be on the mission for doing it"

Before i go

I think there is 4 or 5 scum
At best, one of menno-cowboy is scum, and random
That leaves 2-3 scum alive

17p
-2scum =15
-2dead town -modkilled - pv = 11 players
Lets say its 8-3
Karnos dead and 2 nightkills (like last night)
6-2
Thats not mylo yet, even with 2 nightkills
But if thats how it is tomorrow i doubt we should go on a mission, because if the same happens as to pv it could be mylo

^dont mind this i just want some numbers and its incredibly hard to do so without flips or knowledge of scum-town ratio

But i do believe there is scum in jail, at least random is. Karnos dies tonight as well if math is town, so thats 2 scum already gone. Its not as lost as you may think
you calculated the best sitouation but as a computer enginear we go with the worst case scenario always :D

if there is no scum in jail right now and math don't shoot karnoos in any manner (and the starting scums were 5) and their successfully manage 2 nightkills we're already lost :D

but thats just to bad to assume such a thing is true ; its just a heads up we don't have really that much time to waste for testing theories or whatever , we need to find scum and put them in jail/or kill them asap
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 230, JaeReed wrote:The timing of this was too suspicious. Scum are reading this PT.
If this is the case scout is likly scum which is something I really don't want it to happen :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 227, JaeReed wrote:Which PT was PV in? Can people rejoin PTs whenever they want if they leave?
I can tell you this now that PV was in asteral when he died and I really couldn't heal him tonight because of reasons , I was wifoming.

now my heal pool is changed but your still in it.

I am wifoming about several things about my heal and my role to stop night kills for if this thingies are getting spied on or there is scum in here .you need to understand.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 227, JaeReed wrote:I can't figure out why Klingon would lie about it being related to her role as either alignment. A message redirector would have to know Drixx is dying so I don't think they're conftown for sending the message to Klingon (there's still a chance that Klingon and whoever is the redirector are on a team together and Klingon claimed for wifom and to look town since both she and ABR were pushing math). That will get cleared up after knowing if she received any other messages N1 though I think.
me neither. if KC is scum then its safe to assume another scumbuddy of her recived it , and they did a show to make townreads on each other (ABR/KC maybe?)

but thats too much to assume. the best thing we can get is if she didn't get my message or there is no other explanation about the middleman , at least one of KC/ABR is scum

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 227, JaeReed wrote:Can people rejoin PTs whenever they want if they leave?
I can tell you that I'm aware some certain people can. PV could do it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

what if , if you crumb what was your choice (blockling redirection or Blocking abilities) in your first post in a very twisted manner. if this topic is getting watched scum will know that so we might be able to see if there is any signs of knowledge out there or wahtever.

I'm not ok with privious plan cuase I don't trust you as much as I was before the pv shot :( sorry but jaread is right that the timing of that is really suspicious

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

I will crumb and i will send a message to someoone you trust

I think timing has noting to do with it, koggz had to get some of her drugs with night effects submitted before day end. Like night actions with a day effect have to be submitted, i think actions withnight effects have to be submitted alongside the missions. It's impossible for the mod to keep up with everything in real time.

But thats just a theory, so i believe your paranoia.

And actually i wouldve fucked up this mission, sent jae to jail and accused you of it if i were scum. Jaereed is way more townread than PV and assuming hes town (he likely is) he would be an incredibly hard mislynch. Why would the scum team with me and me fix a guilty on D&D? Im not stupid lol

But again,thats just my word against yours. Ill crumb and send that message to someone in your top 2 or 3 tiers.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

tomorrow questions :

1 - how did pv died (from house and D&D)?

2 - Did KC recived my message as well on night 0?

3 - Exactly When night 1 mission got sabotaged and how did that happen?

4 - if karnoos is still alive :: what did math do?

5 - if karnoos is in jail but not flipped :: why math didn't claim this last day?

6 - if the kill numbers make no sense : who and what intefered with that?

7 - What is house read on D&D and vise versa

inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:56 am

Post by inspectorscout »

2 do you mean N1?

3 ask the same question for this night as well
When as in: what stage were they in

Otherwise i agree, and i think youve got everything covered apart from who the kills are and why them
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

night 1 yeah. as I said my slot sent a message to drixx as well which I will send its content to the person I'm healing to make sure it will remain in game even if I die.

there is no evidence indicating tonight's mission got sabotaged. I think its failed becuase the leader died but thats way different than what happened night 1. but yeah

8 - Exactly When PV died? what happened to the mission and the prize?

9 - if it was a critical glitch explain the whole flavor thingi which lead to that.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”