PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I will /in and run my marathon game after this
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I have whisky
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 18, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 17, PokerFace wrote:I have whisky
Awesome
My whiskey = southern comfort.

I also have coke.

The soft drink, not the other coke
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 22, PokerFace wrote:
In post 18, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 17, PokerFace wrote:I have whisky
Awesome
My whiskey = southern comfort.

I also have coke.

The soft drink, not the other coke
Also known as coke the soda or pop pending where you at
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I need to drink with you more Aristophanes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am in a state at the border of soda and pop use so I use soft drink since everyone seems to know that.

In my usual company, I use pop though
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I confirm
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Why would a jester only be able to speak a language we don't understand? Seems off.

You end the game when you lynched or does it continue after your jester lynch?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Unless you have to post in a foreign language pls don't

can we get vote count? May need to wagon someone to get reads
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 99, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 94, Korina wrote:
In post 88, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 79, Korina wrote:No.

VOTE: Kmd

OMGUS. I claimed I was PKO already. I wanted SK, but I got PKO.
(Basically PGO with a knife instead)
Can knives go through Vests?
Yes. It said you die if you visit me.
What if i want to die?
This seems off. Sounds like you already knew someone has a vest
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So was that kill legit?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 121, Korina wrote:It said I choose when.
Then why did you claim? I thought you said you didn't want town to target you? I think you may be slipping.

I want to vote korina, need to check vote count, then i will do it if not hammer
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 133, PokerFace wrote:
In post 121, Korina wrote:It said I choose when.
Then why did you claim? I thought you said you didn't want town to target you? I think you may be slipping.

I want to vote korina, need to check vote count, then i will do it if not hammer
Vote count only has 2 on them

Vote: Korina

If you were a town that could choose when to knife, you would not be paranoid and you would not have needed to claim to protect town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 90, Korina wrote:Because I'm gonna be ignored all game, lol.
I claimed I'm PGO, like, why would town or scum visit me if I'm gonna kill you anyways?
yay happy with vote. if you were town pgo that could not choose and must kill, claiming is good

if you can choose claiming is bad since you can tricks scum to target you

so I don't think you told truth
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #168 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If you wanted mafia to visit you, then why claim? You said they would avoid you afterall
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

After I vote korina
In post 155, N wrote:oh, pokerface already got this
and just now
In post 176, N wrote:guys I don't think korina is pgo but I think he has a good reason to say he is so don't worry about that right now
Why the sudden change of heart?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 189, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 184, PokerFace wrote:After I vote korina
In post 155, N wrote:oh, pokerface already got this
and just now
In post 176, N wrote:guys I don't think korina is pgo but I think he has a good reason to say he is so don't worry about that right now
Why the sudden change of heart?
I was just about to ask for your read on N
starting to think they are together given this info

I wish I was masoned with you so I can talk to you at night. I think you are town kmd
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #208 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by PokerFace »

brb bathroom.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I didn't claim mason. I claimed I thought kmd was town and said I wanted to talk to him and plan things but I guess I can just listen to him here
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #251 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 239, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 233, PokerFace wrote:I didn't claim mason. I claimed I thought kmd was town and said I wanted to talk to him and plan things but I guess I can just listen to him here
Was there anything specific you wanted to talk about?
Stuff like who is scum if N or korina is scum after their lynch

I want to vote N so they need to claim

iso on them does not look town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

my vote won't be hammer so i can make it

Vote: N

claim pls
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I missed the claim. If they can double vote, then they need to prove it
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 264, vonflare wrote:votecount:

N: kmd, xyzzy, ircher, rask, pokerface
aristophanes: N, not_mafia
korina: aristophanes
pokerface: marquis
kmd: korina

not voting:

with 10 alive its 6 to lynch

3 mins
I see only 1 vote. use your second vote or I not moving
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did your alert get us anything korina?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #309 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korina can you please full claim how pgk works. I find it hard to believe you stopped the kill
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #329 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote: Korina

reason in previous posts
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #337 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 330, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm really not sure where to vote today. Rask is my best guess but last night didn't help me.
Why don't you join me?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korina has gone back and forth on why they claimed and how PKO works. It might not work same as PGO for all we know

They full claim or my vote does not move
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #373 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 353, Ircher wrote:Korina full-claimed Modified PGO where the flavor attack is a knife versus a gun and the knife cuts through vests.
Not buying it since they said they think their posturing stopped the kill. Kill was probably stopped by someone else for a reason we will find out later.

Korina can you give me something solid and reads too
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I think its rask and or not mafia given their votes. Why did the two of you vote N?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #405 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 394, Ircher wrote:
In post 384, Ircher wrote:Does anyone want to claim to have received anything from Marquis N1?
I got nothing from them
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #416 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 396, Not_Mafia wrote:Cos there was no other viable wagon, I wanted Rask or Ari at the end of day 1
was this directed at my question of why you voted marquis?

did you not realize your vote was L-1?

@Rask did you realize your vote would be the hammer?

Marq was not town so I not sad to see them go, but the speed at which that wagon grew and resulted in a lynch still bothers me
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 418, Not_Mafia wrote:You said N
I need to stop with the whiskey, sorry about that. I meant marquis

I am fine with mass claiming. we should say item and ability, yes?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did you realize your vote was L-1, nm?

did you realize you were hammering, rask?

I think its one or both of you and I want to be right asap
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #456 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

since we short on time, I'm a keyboard. I can send 1 message each night to von and then he sends it to whoever I choose. I'm sure you all can guess who I chose night 1 and night 2.

My target can't talk back to me so I am not mason. though I am similar as hinted at earlier
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #466 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

So did someone role block scum or was it a doc protect?

who were targets of these actions
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #474 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 459, Korina wrote:
In post 456, PokerFace wrote:since we short on time, I'm a keyboard. I can send 1 message each night to von and then he sends it to whoever I choose. I'm sure you all can guess who I chose night 1 and night 2.

My target can't talk back to me so I am not mason. though I am similar as hinted at earlier

No, who have you targeted?
KMD

I hinted I would do that day 1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #479 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 466, PokerFace wrote:So did someone role block scum or was it a doc protect?

who were targets of these actions
I'll vote based on this.

if this was already said, pls say again
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #499 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

is nm only person to have not claimed or did i miss their claim?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If rask can enable daychat, who did he target?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #534 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

sent to ari. thought nm might be with rask so not sure what to think.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #541 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I think its either xyzzy or korina as I town read ircher and ari

Ari, why is korina town again?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #550 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

not_mafia was a tetris lamp. lamps work in the dark I believe. This adds weight to ircher's claim.

So I think its either xyzzy or kolina.

Kolina can yourepeat your flavour, does it have anything to do with darkness?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #575 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

so either the doc made the stop or the mass block made the stop.

I think ircher is legit. KMD said some things day 2 that made me question if kmd got and actions from me

we got aa town block of 3. assuming 2 scum only we lynch either xyzzy today or ircher and if wrong lynch the other tomorrow for the win.

I not a fan of kolina's play given earlier stuff but I will trust ari on their being a town group there
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #580 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I still lean toward it being xyzzy and not ircher. I will hammer if we get to deadline though given its kinda auto win

when is deadline?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #596 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

no death? I thought for sure I would die
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #614 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 605, Korina wrote:Poker:
I thought I'd die as scum would not risk the knife was still available and ari claimed bp.

If you still have that knife available and it can kill me for sending you these, let me know.

Explain.
I thought scum xyzzy would kill me as they either hit a bp or they hit a knife owner that still had knife

My messages target you. does your nife only work on attackers or is it possible it could kill me for messaging you?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #618 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I figured I would die as I was safest choice last 2 nights. kinda stumped that xyzzy died. two times who i thought as scum died.

can you each repeat/explain your roles again?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #622 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 617, Aristophanes wrote:Standard PGO is any visit so if it was active you would die. What was the message?
Almost exactly what korina wrote.

I went there last two nights as I figured i was dead and either you lied or xyzzy lied about kill stopping. I am kinda lost at moment as your play looks town.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #625 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 616, Korina wrote:I don't have it.

If it causes you to physically visit me, I'd assume so.
to be honest I am a little confused about that item since I got to send my message to the mod before it gets forwarded to you. will ask mod for clarification out of curiosity.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #630 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ari do you choose who you vengeful on or is it always on who hammers?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #640 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 633, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 630, PokerFace wrote:Ari do you choose who you vengeful on or is it always on who hammers?
It is who hammers on a lynch only. Basically Supersaint.
Korina voted you right after this. I think they are scum trying to avoid getting sainted.

or they are town and certain you're are scum.

grr. why i got to be the conftown at the end
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #644 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

how much time i got von?

and yes my action is clarified as a visit at target
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #646 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 643, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 640, PokerFace wrote:
In post 630, PokerFace wrote:Ari do you choose who you vengeful on or is it always on who hammers?
Korina voted you right after this. I think they are scum trying to avoid getting sainted.

Literally confirmed the first one!

VOTE: Korina
not hammering no i am true confirmed town
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #651 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 646, PokerFace wrote:
In post 643, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 640, PokerFace wrote:

Literally confirmed the first one!

VOTE: Korina
not hammering no i am true confirmed town
Korina pls unvote ari if you are town. I aam confirmed town as I did not hammer

if you are town you will elect to unvote and allow me to vote ari first.

Then you can hammer and go down with his ship.

if you do not unvote I will assume you are scum and lynch you out right
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #657 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Korina pls unvote ari if you are town. I am confirmed town as I did not hammer korina

if you are town, korina you will elect to unvote and allow me to vote ari first.

Then you can hammer and go down with his ship killing the both of you and leaving town me alive

if you do not unvote I will assume you are scum, korina and lynch you out right
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #664 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

i am not scum. I would have hammered you.

any last requests ari?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #667 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Vote: Aristophanes
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #697 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 681, vonflare wrote:if xyzzy hadn't saved korina aristo wouldn've won 100%
You sure. read my messages.

This is not the first time I have forced a saint/vengeful situation that resulted in me being the only player left alive. Its the 4th
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #701 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 697, PokerFace wrote:
In post 681, vonflare wrote:if xyzzy hadn't saved korina aristo wouldn've won 100%
You sure. read my messages.

This is not the first time I have forced a saint/vengeful situation that resulted in me being the only player left alive. Its the 4th
5th if you count satin doll where the saint claim was a fake
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #705 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

yay I figured I was gonna die so I sent korina warnings that ari could be scum so that lylo would not get rushed

if I didn't die I was planning on getting ari and whoever else was alive to die leaving only me alive.

when ari voted korina i knew i had won
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #713 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 700, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 698, Ircher wrote:
In post 693, Aristophanes wrote:
I ALMOST KILLED ANYONE ELSE!!!]]GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Yeah, why Korina.

I understand keeping xyzzy for ml bait but why not poker N3?
Literally had him and changed it because why protect Korina!?
Had you killed xyzzy sooner instead of korina, I think your chances may have been better
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #714 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by PokerFace »

well i'm going to bed. gg all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #727 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Had sleep, got better thoughts. Scum killing not mafia was a mistake. I genuinely thought he could be scum with his claim. As it was not lylo yet, they should have kept him alive at least 1 more day to get more info from him. I should have died instead of not mafia as not mafia was more lynchable than me. Kill those you can't lynch as scum. Yhats what I do.

The quick wagon on marquis exposed rask well. Marquis was not town but should not have been lynched that fast. Since rask chose to hammer and knew it was hammer, he needed to die. I had some lag on my end reaching the website. luckily korina hammered. Ari tried to look like the hammer deliberately voting after it no longer mattered. I realized ari's vote on rask didn't clear him day 5 when i started to suspect it was him or xyzzy

Here are all the messages I sent vonflare at night in case anyone cares: (Targets not told who sent them messages)
PokerFace wrote:send to kmd

I'm sure you can guess who this is. Too bad I can only send to you and we can't have a full conversation. I thought it would be N and korina but I guess N is clean and its just korina. I'll lynch korina tomorrow unless their alert brings town something good. Sleep well.
PokerFace wrote:send to kmd

I still not pleased with korina but its obvious scum snuck onto that wagon near its end. So I will likely vote at someone late on wagon. neeed to think a bit. Also there seems there are role blockers in game given marq's role. Find a way to let me know if you get these in game, so I know I not role blocked. Also you should know I can target anyone I want. I have just chosen you since I read you as town.
PokerFace wrote:Send to Aristophanes

You and korina beat me to that hammer. I think last scum is NM since korina and you could have not hammer and feigned ignorance as scum.
PokerFace wrote:Send to korina

I think its either xyzzy or ari, poe. Don't vote at the start since its lylo. Try and figure it out. either you or me is dieing tonight. probably gonna be me since you got that knife. good luck
PokerFace wrote:send to korina

I thought I'd die as scum would not risk the knife was still available and ari claimed bp.

If you still have that knife available and it can kill me for sending you these, let me know.
have a nice day all

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”