Kavir: Uprising

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by AniX »

H is a changeling, clearly observable as one even if you've never thought you met one before (you have, but you might not have realized it). "He" (the form he currently occupies most resembles a male humanoid, as far as you can tell) is 6'0'' and very thin, his skin a ghostly white and his eyes completely coal black. He is bald. He is nude in the technical sense, in so much as he is wearing no clothing, but his body is completely devoid of anything that would offend the sensibilities and large devoid of any features at all, resembling more just a white silhouette of a person than a person in and of himself. His face is plain and likewise featureless, with just big black eyes, two slits for a nose, and a thin, small mouth.

"Leave it to the uni-forms to think so...binarily." He says, giving a thin smile with his small mouth. His voice is the sort of voice that one cannot help but pay attention to in the moment it is speaking, but one you would struggle to recall if pressed about it later. "Friends, the solution is that we do neither and both. The gnome is right: The commonors don't respond to anything but violence but violence gets us killed. So what we want is a explosion without the flames. So let's make one. If we want to look bigger than we are, we simply need to kill a royal without actually killing a royal.

He pauses for a moment before speaking again, but as he does so he begins to shift from his face to that of various important figures, giving a weird effect as his voice shifts to that of each figure in turn as he speaks: "Violence without actual victims. We go from town to town, village to village, carting some captured royal. Nobody high enough that the ruse would be found out, but high enough that people will take notice. We fake an execution of that royal then and there, in a way I sincerely hope doesn't hurt overly much, showing the people that they need not be afraid, that we are ready to protect them and, if they join us, ready to free them. By the time they know it is all for show, they'll be in too deep to abandon us and we will all need to hang together or hang separately."
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:30 am

Post by AniX »

H quickly transforms into the most non-descriptive form he can before the guards burst in, a drow dressed in clothing nearly identical to the other patrons. Notably, he does NOT include the changeling symbol on his chest after doing so.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by AniX »

"A double? Perhaps one of mine. I don't know why one of us would want to work for a uniform oppressing our people but doubling does sound like the sort of business we'd be in if we were so inclined" H says, reverting to his original form. "Certainly worth looking into. Assuming the fellow isn't deep in his cups, as suggested."
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:51 am

Post by AniX »

"Fine with me. We multiforms are a rare lot. I think I might be the only one in this rebellion honestly. Certainly the only one who would volunteer himself as such. That makes me, and therefore us, in the best position to investigate any allegations of doubles. I can't say I can pick another changeling out of a line-up, but I can certainly do it better than a mono, I'm sure."
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:28 am

Post by AniX »

"Because 'morons' fight like morons. Especially when we don't know who we are fighting or even if we want to fight them. There is no love lost among the changelings for the elites, not after they attempted to violate our divine right of forms. If this doppelganger is an ally, we do ourselves a disservice sending goons after them."
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “Frogstar World B”