Micro 822: THE LAB 4 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Performer »

hey all! good to see you guys again. Micc, great job saving the game by continuing the hosting . Don't know where the host vanished to.

haven't caught up enough yet but from a quick skim, I think it's sky and possibly dunn. But I see some posts here that make me less confident in scum dunn
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE: dunn
in case of a quick hammer
we have 5 left with 1 goon, so ... thinking it's mylo.
will need to reread some things.

Hi Maria - I recall you from shad's game. wanted to lynch you/dunn/prof/koki so much! hehe
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 410, MariaR wrote:For some reason I thought Pref subbed into the sky slot and I laughed my ass off for a quick moment.
why would I sub into the sky slot ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Performer »

This looks like the mylo head and iirc you were portraying a vi in the ny 213. You sound different here.

Haven't been able to get a good enough read on mari and hydra yet . I don't like how sky came in with the meta explain but didn't back it up. I haven't seen your scum play, true. You did vote this slot so that's telling, and your iso looks suspect.

Need to double check isos.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Performer »

Yeah, after giving this some time it really could be Dunn as the other partner.

That voting on hydra, maria, ok. But then the vote on me & accusation against ceejay earlier in the thread just looks like pocketing of ceejay before his inactivity replace.

And saying it's alright to keep sky in lylo if she's town? Got to be kidding me.

VOTE: dunn
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Performer »

Whoa. Maria was vt??

I was set on pushing her today because she & dunn had meta, so I thought the fact that she was voting him , was interesting to say the least.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 461, Hydra lol wrote:Sky, if you were scum last night would you have more likely killed Maria or this slot? Please be honest, I'm just getting information :D
If I was scum, I would've killed you hands down. Everyone was looking like lurking town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 462, Skygazer wrote:
In post 459, Hydra lol wrote:
In post 457, Skygazer wrote:like vizzy getting so excited that he has to post something outside of hydra is massive town spew imo
Am I town spewing too? :)
I haven't played with you much but I remember in 213 you weren't very active so I feel like you being more active here is like a genuine attempt at trying harder at that?
Yes that's what I wondered too. He seems town here based on contributions & activity/effort, but in NY 213 he was this VI type of player when he was town in that game.

I actually forgot that you were in there too, sky.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

need to reevaluate hydra slot.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Performer »

also whoever didn't want an accelerated night... shame on you..!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 468, Skygazer wrote:
In post 222, ceejayvinoya wrote:My townreads atm are {Dunnstral, Maria, Hydra lol}

I'm fine with a lynch outside this.
In post 351, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
like what changed between the first post and the second post? this just feels like opportunistic wagoning
How would I know?? Ceejay replaced out due to being busy irl or w/e reason.

Also, you only voted ME and never voted the rest of the game. :eek:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 471, Skygazer wrote:
In post 469, Hydra lol wrote:...Sky you've literally never voted...
i-i voted CJ!!

i've been super detached from this game whoops
If scum win this game, it'll be because of lurkers.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 479, Skygazer wrote:
In post 527, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: Skygazer
example of cj distancing with very little reasoning behind it
What is this accusation even? I'm town and I don't know why he voted you at that time. It's not like he voted scum that's dead now, then that makes sense in distancing theory. This is just way bizarre from you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 480, Hydra lol wrote:I think I asked this a while back but does anyone here have a secret way to read Ceejay? I know there's people who like can read him on like nothing lol.
I did play a newbie with him a while back. Will have to find that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 482, Skygazer wrote:
In post 428, Performer wrote:I don't like how sky came in with the meta explain but didn't back it up.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=77014
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76637
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77254

all of my scum games. i generally try a lot harder at seeming active and i bus my teammates a fair bit especially in 214

contrast that with games like 213 where i go through long periods of lurking and show up randomly to try and solve
Thank you. Here is ceejay's game I played with him in, below.

viewtopic.php?t=76171&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Performer »

In post 431, Hydra lol wrote:Guys, we have 24 hours!! We need to agree on a lynch here, I'm cool to flip over to Sky.
In post 434, Hydra lol wrote:VOTE: sky
when we get nk'd can you guys plsplsplspslplsplsplsp lynch dunn?
In post 439, Hydra lol wrote:GUYS WE HAVE FIFTEEN HOURS AHHH

SO I'm also fine to lynch Performer here but it's not the optimal lynch here ahhh
In post 440, Hydra lol wrote:if it wasn't already obvious, dunn is scum
i think he wants a NL for 4p lyle
In post 442, Hydra lol wrote:10 HOURS GUYS

Please like lynch Sky or Dunn please?? Performer please can you finish your evaluation here?
In post 445, Hydra lol wrote:frick it
VOTE: performer
maria pls vote this
In post 446, Hydra lol wrote:lynch dunn 2marO
In post 448, Hydra lol wrote:VOTE: dunn
yay
A ton of waffling on reads. When you voted in NY 213, it wasn't like that.
----------
In post 461, Hydra lol wrote:Sky, if you were scum last night would you have more likely killed Maria or this slot? Please be honest, I'm just getting information :D
Why maria or your slot? Why not the ceejay slot? That questioning looks mighty suspicious.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Performer »

@hydra and who would YOU have killed if you're scum?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Performer »

Just looked over that newbie scum game of Sky's. Really does look different than this one.
I think there's a good reason you were left alive, it's because I think scum wanted to keep you for lylo possibility.

More things that make me think hydra lol could be the partner:
In post 122, xyzzy wrote:VOTE: Hydra lol

this is a solid option
In post 272, xyzzy wrote:MME's characterization of hydra lol sounds... pretty fake imo. like quoting tons of posts where someone says meaningful things about you and summarizing it as "this person had nothing meaningful to say about me" is just a weird thing to say. and like I don't disagree with everything MME says but the conclusions drawn don't seem reasonable to me.
In post 314, xyzzy wrote:
In post 313, My Milked Eek wrote:Perhaps we can go for a different lynch? Somebody who's not xyzzy, me, or Hydra?
this isn't a very town thing of you to say
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Performer »

In post 169, Hydra lol wrote:Actually, can uh ANY players share some more of their reads lol? I've started understanding people's frustration with lurkers now lol
In post 165, Hydra lol wrote:Like, not trying to offend anyone but like geeeez, I thought like, ANYONE would've posted!
In post 88, Hydra lol wrote:For reference here's the exciting ISO here: viewtopic.php?t=76865&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

I make 7 posts in the game, and in none of those do I actually seem happy or fun lol.
In post 217, Hydra lol wrote:My reads have changed virtually none, Xyzzy's hammer is weird in a few ways but it isn't towny. MME is still my primary scumread, and aside from those and ceejay I really don't want a wagon on anyone else.
In post 219, Hydra lol wrote:VOTE: MyMilkedEek I'm comfortable with this for now, but if Ceejay doesn't show soon enough I'd probably rather pressure that slot. We really can't keep being so quiet, It's not a healthy game-state for town lol.
However, These and other posts make me dislike Hydra Lol for a partner .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Performer »

@hydra waffling as in you were indecisive and wanting anyone lynched in a scummy way. What I recalled was you changed your mind a few times but I didn't remember you changing that much every day phase though, so maybe I'm mistaken there.
xyz was a town pr from what I gathered, so no , not mafia.
What do you mean if sky/I are nked , then the game is over??
in terms of the wall posts of quotes I made, I was seeing town & scummy things, so I was figuring if it was likely for you to be the partner or not.
Regarding sky - yeah....

At the end of the day though, I recall being scum with invis once and he was largely inactive. And iirc invis & mylon are indeed more...active when they're town.
I am leaning on voting sky but I don't want to rush this.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Performer »

Whoa, this game is 36 instead of 48 hours for prods....that's different.

I'll be available throughout today for sky's posts - if she even posts today.

Until then, just waiting for that .

Will have to see if there are any updates in my other games.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 519, Micc wrote:
Removed two posts meant for another game.
:lol: :o
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Performer »

I've seen enough of this waiting for nothing.
VOTE: skygazer
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Performer »

I already did though....

What vote change??
I only voted once today
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Performer »

what do you mean ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 529, Hydra lol wrote:you were trying to figure out whether or not i was the partner by looking at posts but none of them mentioned My Milked Eek?
or were you just trying to find out if we were mafia and none of this has to do with associatives
it was the former - trying to figure out if you were mafia
In post 530, Hydra lol wrote:also im conftown if you guys didnt already know
I wouldn't say conftown but you're likelier town than sky!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Performer »

Prodge. Waiting for hydra to hammer sky. We've seen enough.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Performer »

I've more or less said what I needed to, and this whole time has made it even clearer that hydra is likely town. As for whoever voted eek, I don't know what that's about as I replaced in and he died already.

People who keep stalling, which looked exactly like what you were doing, is a classic scum tactic.

You voting this slot twice and those were your only votes, was condemning already.

I was quite convinced and that's why I asked for hammer, to end the day. For you to twist this into me rushing it before defending yourself, you already went on casing me , then I found the time to come to this game to reply. Why else would I bother asking for end of day otherwise?
So you're the partner for twisting that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 488, Performer wrote:Whoa. Maria was vt??

I was set on pushing her today because she & dunn had meta, so I thought the fact that she was voting him , was interesting to say the least.
In post 489, Performer wrote:
If I was scum, I would've killed you hands down. Everyone was looking like lurking town.
In post 493, Performer wrote:
In post 468, Skygazer wrote:
In post 222, ceejayvinoya wrote:My townreads atm are {Dunnstral, Maria, Hydra lol}

I'm fine with a lynch outside this.
In post 351, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
like what changed between the first post and the second post? this just feels like opportunistic wagoning
How would I know?? Ceejay replaced out due to being busy irl or w/e reason.

Also, you only voted ME and never voted the rest of the game. :eek:
In post 495, Performer wrote:
In post 479, Skygazer wrote:
In post 527, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: Skygazer
example of cj distancing with very little reasoning behind it
What is this accusation even? I'm town and I don't know why he voted you at that time. It's not like he voted scum that's dead now, then that makes sense in distancing theory. This is just way bizarre from you.
In post 499, Performer wrote:@hydra and who would YOU have killed if you're scum?
In post 537, Performer wrote:Prodge. Waiting for hydra to hammer sky. We've seen enough.
It's also poe with us 3 left, me knowing I'm town from what micc sent me, you (hydra) being likely town due to things such as activity in here to figure things out, your town meta which is like my town meta, and sky's voting pattern and the rest of her ISO.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Performer »

Man...ceejay muddied this slot so much that it affected hydra's read on it.

Hydra, just look back at what I've said, including that if I was scum I'd have killed you instead because you are active and clearly the bigger threat to scum .

Sky said she would've killed maria, Maria was the n3 kill, Skygazer is not town in this game.

Hydra why are you still so confused ?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Performer »

Scum won.

Why did you believe sky over this slot? Was ceejay's ISO really that scummy compared to sky?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Performer »

eh

At least now you should know how to read me better going forward. For both heads to have the same town meta as I do, I thought it wouldn't have been that difficult for voting sky.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Then again, seeing this game with less than 20 pages on d3 & what ceejay posted so far, that was an uphill climb anyway.
Did what I could to get this game moving again, so there's that...thanks for hosting micc!

You never fail to host well, and this is another good example of it!
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Performer »

xxyz checked dunn?? damn... wish he could've breadcrumbed that somehow so that we didn't vote dunn.
Then again, dunn wasn't liking my slot anyway due to the predecessor....so...eh.
Interesting.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 563, Skygazer wrote:thanks for backup modding micc!!

i feel like i got lucky with kill choices and also i was in shock when it was pointed out that the only vote i had made was in rvs lmao
I was in shock too lol. As lylo grew on, things became clearer - partly because hydra did well in looking town .

Generally people scumread me a lot of times because I am decisive, formal, organized - so they think I'm coming from scum. In reality, I just don't care for time wasting in consecutive wall posts, and ridiculously long games. This is really messed up that people sr me for that but eh, they live and (hopefully) learn.

------
@xyzzy damn.......
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 565, Skygazer wrote:
In post 403, Skygazer wrote:cj do something townie
In post 404, Micc wrote:
Searching for a replacement for ceejayvinoya.
favorite string of posts

hi maria (:
yeah I am thinking hydra couldn't back off of how scummy those posts were , regarding my predecessor...I was fully aware of that as well...lol.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Performer »

after having seen sky's scum game here and in other finished games that she even linked to...I can say without a doubt that you are quite clever at manipulating your scum meta. For a brief moment I was doubting you were scum in this game. Made it a fun game despite the low post counts in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 574, ceejayvinoya wrote:Great so it's my fault
It was a combination of things. It's a team game...It's almost never just one person
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”