Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

I actually saw overk1ll do something like this in another game where he was scum
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 2282, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 1471, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 1470, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 683, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 563, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 529, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 519, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i am in a federation with Eragon now so I will be following his votes for ease. (He knows you all more then I do and can form reads on meta)
this is town due to scum having no reason to do this. Or at least apart from WIFOM but im unsure if their scum range goes that far tbh.
Still got a problem with this post.
@0verki11 - talk to me about Shadow's "scum range".
Ive played with them off site, although I probably havent seen them play scum for a couple of months.
WAIT HOLD UP, WE JUST FINISHED A SCUMGAME WITH YOU, WYM COUPLE OF MONTHS
https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/v ... 17&t=97266
cant be bothered quoting anymore than this on this matter, but this particulary is a weak arguement that hasnt been thought through as scum me openly lying about this.
a. Gets no gain to begin with (unless im scum buddies with Shadow)
b. Gets called out that this isnt true, making the entire thing redunant.
I just forgot you were in that game and you jumped on me way to fast imo there.
I was the MVP scum of that game :|

I was the top poster of that game :|

You legit called me out as scum in that game :|

I made the biggest plays in the game and was talked about in every hydra :|
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

I'll take this btw
UNVOTE:

VOTE: overk1ll

Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTECOUNT 3.10

Overki11 (7) [
LYNCH!
]:
Joan of Arc (1), Mephistophanes 39 (1), Dunnstral (1), Planetary League of Sol (3), Despair Galaxy (1),
Shadowless Cloud (1):
0verki11 (1)

Not Voting (3):
Shadowlesscloud (1), Eragon (1), Keyser Söze (1),

The player with the most votes upon them at the time of the deadline passes will be lynched.
You have (expired on 2019-03-26 14:57:43) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Planetary League of Sol
MariaR(1):
Overki11
Tsuchinoko(1):
Overki11
-
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Jingle »

BTW, I ninja'd that votecount from wgeurts. :D
This is a Parachute.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 am

Post by wgeurts »

Jingle awoke. His time had come.

WHAT WILL BE, WAS; WHAT WAS, WILL BE.

The galaxy was not ready for the unfathomable entity approaching its plane of existence. A being beyond time, beyond space and reality as we know it. He had been called, summoned even. He approached.

TIME IS SIGHT.

The Worm hungered. The Worm was. The Worm loves us.

GRAVITY IS DESIRE.

Jingle was an interdimensional horror, a being so powerful and contorted the very fabric of reality rejected it's presence. As he approached sensors arrays went haywire, presenting baffled researchers with impossible incomprehensible readings. A gravitational wave measuring facility was generating procedurally generated love poems of poor quality aimed at staff. That these poems weren't the most artisan was beyond the point however, galactic seismographs shouldn't have been writing love poems in the first place. The scientists freaked out. It wasn't their emotional incapacity to deal with love poems.

EVERYTHING IS.

Those of Ashururuk all knew something was most wrong, something most terrible was coming their way. More than any other in the galaxy they felt the immaterial touch of Jingle. A tangle of desperation and desire rooted itself in the hearts of the Ashururuk, they were meeting The Worm and they knew it. Jingle for some reason seemed to have taken a personal interest in these peoples, the brightest minds of Ashur' posting so-called mathematical proofs of The Worm's love for them upon their local media. Little did they know, love for Jingle was not like love in ordinary space.

No.

Jingle came to be one with Ashururuk. He had come to align with their hearts and minds, but also their existences past and present.

THE END IN THE BEGINNING.

Much like a vast swarm had once brought rapid downfall to a now extinct people, the Ashururuk were about to face their end. And their beginning. Space shudders as a wind-wracked cloth stuck in a strong breeze. Their star, Glibroi, dims. Then brightens. A shadow coils in the hear of their star. The Worm is here. It unfolds like origami.

Across the system sensors shut down, overwhelmed with data in abject disbelief. Upon Ashur' the peoples cower and scream as Jingle turns his attention to them. The Worm loved them. It will always love them, and thus always has. It winds itself around their star. It winds itself around the very information of their reality. A series of cataclysmic shudders jutter the planetary crust of Ashur'. The planet ignites, erupts and toils. The star goes cold. What happens next none can recount.

All that is known: where the Ashururuk once were, there now existed a black hole. Someone in this cruel galaxy had sold their very existence to Jingle in exchange for their demise...

THE WORM LOVES US.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 am

Post by wgeurts »

0verki11 was loved by The Worm, he is one with Jingle. Always was, always will be.

He was Oligarch of the Ashururuk Syndicate aligned with
The Town

Spoiler:
ASHURURUK SYNDICATE

You are Oligarch of the Ashururuk Syndicate aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Naval Contractors]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is given one shot of the following ability: Activate during a Night and pick a target, your target is killed.
    (1-Shot)

• [Ruthless Competition]
    - Activate during a Night. All players take one less to lynch the next Day. Has no effect if LYLO.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

Ashururuk - Humanoid
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Talented]
- You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:54 am

Post by wgeurts »

With the fall of the Ashururuk Syndicate a tipping point was reached in the galaxy. Decades, nearing a century of constant tensions and conflict had taken their toll. Those at the root of the troubles, those responsible for the billions of deaths, annihilation of cultures and societies in their entirety, were read to proclaim themselves kings of the ashes. No swarm, no last-ditch attempt at futile resistance, could stop them now.

All had gone exactly according to plan. In fact, it had gone even better than that. It seemed some of the civilisations that had once populated these stars had self-destructive inclinations that had aided their downfalls. The dark allies were not complaining.

A new era has dawned upon the galaxy, a new dynasty self-declared. Four powers has seized the reigns and would rule with an iron fist for centuries to come. But for how long?

All shall face the same destiny in due time...
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:59 am

Post by wgeurts »

Eragon, Tsuchinoko, Despair Galaxy, and Keyser Söze have won the game.

They were all aligned with
The Mafia.

Thank you for playing Stellaris Mafia, despite any difficulties and mishaps. I have plenty of thoughts to share and will be revealing all the cool details worked into the setup. I, as a mod, have learned a lot from this game and would definitely have done some things differently if given the chance to redo this game.

I apologise for any inconveniences or flaws in my moderation, despite everything, I truly hope you enjoyed the game or at least thought the idea was cool.
Last edited by wgeurts on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Jingle »

Never Doubt the Worm
This is a Parachute.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:01 am

Post by brassherald »

Wait, Firestarters wasn't scum?

Goodness Day 1 was not just scum theater?
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

EMPIRES OF THOSE ALIVE

MAFIA:

Spoiler: Tsuchinoko
ZIGS DUDO COOPERATIVE

You are Presiding Speaker of the Zigs Dudo Cooperative aligned with
The Mafia

SOCIAL:
  • [Agrarian Idyll]
    - All actions taken against you fail with the exception of kills.
  • [Shared Burdens]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target's Social X-shot abilities abilities will gain an additional shot.
    (1-Shot)

• [Shared Destiny (
    Tier-1
    )]
    - Activate during a Day and give the moderator a recipient, they will be invited and given the choice to join a Federation with you. If you are not already in a Federation a new one will be created.
    (1-Shot)

• [Engineered Evolution (
    Tier-2
    )]
    - You gain a Trait Point which you can spend on additional Traits. You may now also spend Trait Points on removing negative value Traits. Grants access to Evolutionary Tech.
SPECIES:

Zigs Dudo - Mammalian
1 Trait Point

Biological
[Extremely Adaptive]
- You may pick an Ascension Perk every night regardless of whether or not you were on the Lynch-wagon.
[Weak]
- You take two fewer votes to get lynched. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

If you choose to research a Technology tonight you may pick from the following options.

Spoiler: Keyser Söze
RAMMALAN COMBINE

You are Imperator of the Rammalan Combine aligned with
The Mafia

SOCIAL:
  • [Warrior Culture]
    - Activate during a Night. Any kills you take that Night ignore any abilities that don't have increased priority regarding action resolution order.
    (1-Shot)

• [Corvee System]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a primary and a secondary target. All actions targeting your primary target that Night are redirected to your secondary target.
    (0-Shot)
SPECIES:

Rammalan - Reptilian
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Talented]
- You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(1-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

If you choose to research a Technology tonight you may pick from the following options.

Spoiler: Eragon
IA-CIRITH NEW ASCENSIONISTS

You are Hallowed Comptroller of the Ia-Cirith New Ascensionists aligned with
The Mafia

SOCIAL:
  • [Media Conglomerate]
    - For the purpose of all investigative abilities you appear to be aligned with
    The Town
    You may also pick a target during a Night, your targets Social and Technological abilities will be kept private in their role-reveal whenever they may die.
    (1-Shot)

• [Private Prospectors]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. You are given an altered version of your target's role-PM only containing their Social and Technological abilities.
    (0-Shot)

• [Transcendent Learning (
    Tier-1
    )]
    - Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
    (1-Shot)

• [Mind over Matter (
    Tier-2
    )]
    - During a Night pick a target and one of the following actions: track your target to be given the names of all players they target with an action that Night, or watch them to receive the names of all players that take an action against your target.
    (1-Shot)
    Grants you the Psionic Trait which grants access to Psionic Tech.
SPECIES:

Ia-Cirith - Reptilian
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Adaptive]
- Activate during a Night to gain an Ascension Perk if you weren't on the lynch-wagon.
(0-Shot)

[Intelligent]
- Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
(0-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

Spoiler: Despair Galaxy
X12 LINK

You are Central Processing Unit of the X12 Link aligned with
The Mafia

SOCIAL:
  • [Warbots]
    - Activate during the Day by posting "
    Bully:
    Target
    " to place an indirect vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (0-Shot)

• [Factory-Overclocking]
    - You may pick an additional Mechanical Trait.
  • [Interstellar Dominion (
    Tier-1
    )]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is prevented from activating any abilities that Night and the following Day.
    (0-Shot)

• [Imperial Prerogative (
    Tier-2
    )]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target will lose control of their primary vote, and you will gain a direct vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

X12 - Machine
0 Trait Points

Mechanical
[Logic Engines]
- Activate at Night and pick a target post. You will be told whether or not target post contains any falsehoods, ignoring statements about alignment and speculation.
(1-Shot)

[Power Drills]
- Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(0-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

TOWN:

Spoiler: MariaR
UNITED KAZISH COALITION

You are First Speaker of the United Kazish Coalition aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Technocracy]
    - You are provided with an additional Technology option to research each Night. You may also take actions and research a technology during the Night.
  • [Environmentalism]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is prevented from taking any actions that Night.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

Kazish - Avian
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Talented]
(1-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

Spoiler: Shadowlesscloud
BLESSED KO PREAH ASSEMBLY

You are High Inquisitor of the Blessed Ko Preah Assembly aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Exalted Priesthood]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. You will be given the names of all players who take an action against your target.
    (0-Shot)

Activate during a Night and pick a target. You will be given the names of all players who your target takes an action against.
    (1-Shot)

• [Idealistic Foundation]
    - You gain an Ascension Perk whenever a member of
    The Mafia
    is lynched regardless of whether or not you were on the lynch-wagon, if you were on the lynch-wagon you gain two. You gain no Ascension Perks if anyone else is lynched regardless of whether or not you were on the wagon.
  • [Shared Destiny (
    Tier-1
    )]
    - Activate during a Day and give the moderator a recipient, they will be invited and given the choice to join a Federation with you. If you are not already in a Federation a new one will be created.
    (0-Shot)

• [Mind over Matter (
    Tier-2
    )]
    - During a Night pick a target and one of the following actions: track your target to be given the names of all players they target with an action that Night, or watch them to receive the names of all players that take an action against your target.
    (1-Shot)
    Grants you the Psionic Trait which grants access to Psionic Tech.
SPECIES:

Ko Preah - Avian
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Extremely Adaptive]
- You may pick an Ascension Perk every night regardless of whether or not you were on the Lynch-wagon.
[Repugnant]
- Players are notified you targeted them with an action when you do so.

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

Spoiler: Joan of Arc
BER SACROSANCT EMPIRE

You are God-Emperor of the Ber Sacrosanct Empire aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Imperial Cult]
    - Activate during a day by posting "
    Bless:
    Target
    ", may target self. The amount of votes required to lynch your target is increased by one for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (1-Shot)

• [Syncretic Evolution]
    - You gain an extra Trait Point which you can spend on additional or more valuable Traits.
SPECIES:

Ber - Mammalian
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Charismatic]
- Activate during a Day and pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.
(0-Shot)

[Communal]
- Activate during a Day and give the moderator a plaintext message with recipient, they will be sent the message prefaced with "You have received a transmission".
(1-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

Spoiler: Mephistophanes 39
EXETRON ACCUMULATORS

You are Main Conduit of the Exetron Accumulators aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Driven Assimilators]
    - Activate during a Day by posting "
    Assimilate:
    Target
    ". Your target loses access to all of their Species abilities for the remainder of the game, and cannot ever vote against you unless in LYLO.
    (0-Shot)

• [Static Research Analysis]
    - You are provided with an additional Technology option to research each Night. You may also take actions and research a technology during the Night.
SPECIES:

Exetron - Machine
0 Trait Points

Mechanical
[Efficient Processors]
(2-Shot)

TECHNOLOGICAL:
  • [Gravitic Sensors]
    - Activate during a Night and pick a target. If anyone else targets your target with an action, or they themselves take an action, you will be notified that movement was detected.
    (1-Shot)
Technology Pool:

THIRD-PARTY:

Spoiler: Dunnstral
ZOLODEAN RAVENERS

You are the Zolodean Raveners aligned with
Yourself

SOCIAL:
  • [Ascetic]
    - All actions taken against you fail with the exception of kills.
  • [Strength of Legions]
    - Activate during the Day by posting "
    Swarm:
    Target
    " to place three indirect votes upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

Zolodean - Molluscoid
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Venerable]
- You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes. Additionally, all direct votes always have a weight of one against you.
[Nonadaptive]
- You only gain an Ascension Perk when on a lynch-wagon of someone not sharing your alignment.

TECHNOLOGICAL:

Technology Pool:

Last edited by wgeurts on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by brassherald »

Pretty sure the scum team was the junko half of DG, Shadowless, 0verki11, Firebringers and Mephistophanes.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

TECHNOLOGY

Spoiler: Tech Tree
Tech Tree

Psionic Techs only available with Mind over Matter.

Advanced Evolutionary Techs only available with Engineered Evolution.

Biological Techs only available if not a Robot.

Mechanical Techs only available if a Robot.

Tier 1
  • High-Energy Capacitors
  • Fusion Power
  • Quantum Theory
  • Administrative AI
  • Genome Mapping

• Powered Exoskeletons

• Adaptive Bureaucracy
  • Assembly Patterns
  • Psionic Theory
Tier 2
  • Blue Lasers (High-Energy Capacitors)
  • Deflectors (High-Energy Capacitors)
  • Improved Reactor Boosters (Fusion Power)
  • Fusion Missiles (Fusion Power)
  • Gravitic Sensors (Quantum Theory)
  • Antimatter Power (Quantum Theory)
  • Applied Quantum Physics (Quantum Theory)
  • Specialised Combat Computers (Administrative AI)
  • Self-Evolving Logic (Administrative AI)
  • Vitality Boosters (Genome Mapping)

• Gene Tailoring (Genome Mapping)

• Machine Template Systems (Powered Exoskeletons)

• Combat Training (Adaptive Bureaucracy)
  • Artificial Moral Codes (Adaptive Bureaucracy)
  • Nanomechanics (Assembly Templates)
  • Ceramo-Metal Materials (Assembly Patterns)
  • Telepathy (Psionic Theory)

• Psi Jump Drives (Psionic Theory)
Tier 3
  • UV Lasers (Blue Lasers)
  • Disruptors (Blue Lasers)
  • Shields (Deflectors)
  • Antimatter Missiles (Antimatter Power or Fusion Missiles + Quantum Theory)
  • Zero Point Power (Antimatter Power)
  • Advanced Reactor Boosters (Improved Reactor Boosters)
  • Swarmer Missiles (Fusion Missiles)
  • Subspace Sensors (Gravitic Sensors)
  • Space-Time Theory (Applied Quantum Theory)
  • Extended Combat Algorithms (Specialised Combat Computers)
  • Synchronised Defences (Specialised Combat Computers)
  • Positronic AI (Self-Evolving Logic)
  • Cell Revitalisation (Vitality Boosters)

• Gene Seed Purification (Gene Tailoring)

• Nanite Assemblers (Machine Template Systems)

• Aggressive Reflex Conditioning (Combat Training)

• Sentry Bots (Combat Training)

• Nerve Dampeners (Combat Training)

• Synthetic Thought Patterns (Artificial Moral Codes)
  • Singularity Core (Quantum Theory + Adaptive Bureaucracy)

• Plasteel Materials (Ceramo-Metal Materials)
  • Nanite Repair System (Nanomechanics or Nanite Assemblers)
Tier 4
  • X-Ray Lasers (UV Lasers)
  • Psionic Shields (Psionic Theory + Shields)

• Advanced Shields (Shields)
  • Ion Disruptors (Disruptors)
  • Whirlwind Missiles (Swarmer Missiles)
  • Quantum Missiles (Zero Point Power or Antimatter Missiles + Quantum Theory)
  • Jump Drive (Zero Point Power or Advanced Reactor Boosters)
  • Autonomous Ship Intellects (Extended Combat Algorithms)
  • Neural Tissue Engineering (Cell Revitalisation)

• Genetic Resequencing (Gene Seed Purification)

• Proclamation Broadcasts (Synthetic Thought Patterns)
  • The Collective Self (Synthetic Thought Patterns)
  • Tachyon Sensors (Subspace Sensors)
  • Durasteel Materials (Plasteel Materials)
Tier 5
  • Gamma Lasers (UV Lasers)
  • Hyper Shields (Advanced Shields)
  • Phase Disruptors (Ion Disruptors)
  • Marauder Missiles (Quantum Missiles)
  • The Living State (The Collective Self)
  • Neutronium Materials (Durasteel Materials)
Tier 6
  • Sapient Combat Simulations (Positronic AI + Extended Combat Algorithms)
  • Particle Lance (Quantum Theory + X-Ray Lasers)
  • Mega Cannons (Zero Point Power + Specialised Combat Computers)
  • Regenerative Hull Tissue (Cell Revitalisation + Ceramo-Metal Materials)
  • Command Matrix (Combat Training + Extended Combat Algorithms)
  • Global Pacification (Shields + Disruptors)

Spoiler: Tier 1
High-Energy Capacitors
Capacitors capable of storing vast amounts of energy is one of the cornerstones for any modern civilization.

Fusion Power
Nuclear fusion processes generate a great amount of power for ships, but without many of the risks associated with fission power.

Quantum Theory
Exploring the mediation of fundamental forces through subatomic particles.

Administrative AI
Organizational circuitry rerouting academic.

Genome Mapping
Mapping the genome of an individual through the sequencing of their DNA opens up for tailored medical treatments and therapies.

Powered Exoskeletons
Wearing a powered exoskeleton suit augments the user's strength and speed. The military applications are obvious, but it will also increase labour efficiency.

Adaptive Bureaucracy
The progress we made calls for a new, nimbler form of administration that may aid rather than hinder us in our pursuits.

Assembly Patterns
Rapid iteration in construction simulations determines the optimal component assembly patterns for each building project ahead of time.

Psionic Theory
The mind is in many ways a reflection of the universe itself, a microcosmos. All species may not reach this insight, but their minds are tools greater than any other.

Spoiler: Tier 2
Blue Lasers
Activate during the Day by posting "
Laser:
Target
" to place an indirect
Laser
vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Deflectors
Activate during a Night to redirect all actions beyond kills back to the player targeting you.
(1-Shot)

Activate during a Day to remove one indirect vote from yourself.
(1-Shot)

Improved Reactor Boosters
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Technological or Social abilities.
(1-Shot)

Fusion Missiles
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Gravitic Sensors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If anyone else targets your target with an action, or they themselves take an action, you will be notified that movement was detected.
(1-Shot)

Antimatter Power
Activate during a Night to allow yourself to take two actions rather than the usual one.
(1-Shot)

Applied Quantum Physics
Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
(1-Shot)

Specialised Combat Computers
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If your target tries to kill you that Night they are targeted by the kill instead.
(1-Shot)

Self-Evolving Logic
You are provided with an additional Technology option to research each Night.

Vitality Boosters
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is protected from a kill that Night.
(1-Shot)

Gene Tailoring
You gain a Trait Point which you can spend on additional Traits.

Machine Template System

Combat Training
Activate during a Night to increased the amount required to lynch you by one during the next Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Artificial Moral Codes
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social or Species abilities. Gain a shot each time you place the final vote of a lynch wagon.
(0-Shots)

Nanomechanics
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Technological or Social abilities.
(1-Shot)

Ceramo-Metal Materials
The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.

Telepathy
Once per Day you may pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.

Psi Jump Drives
Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
(1-Shot)

Spoiler: Tier 3
UV Lasers
Activate during the Day by posting
"Fry:
Target
"
to place an indirect
Laser
vote upon your target for the remainder of the game. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Disruptors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is prevented from taking any actions that Night.
(1-Shot)

Shields
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night.
(1-Shot)

(2-Shot)

Antimatter Missiles
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Zero Point Power
Activate during a Night to allow yourself to take two actions rather than the usual one.
(1-Shot)

Advanced Reactor Boosters
(1-Shot)

Swarmer Missiles
Activate during a Night to give all actions you take that Night increased priority with regards to action resolution order.
(1-Shot)
[/b]

Subspace Sensors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. You will be given the names of all players who take an action against your target.
(1-Shot)

Extended Combat Algorithms
Activate during a Night and pick two targets. If any of your target try to kill you that Night they are targeted by the kill instead.
(1-Shot)

Synchronized Defences
Activate during a Night to be given the names of all players who take an action against you.
(1-Shot)

Positronic AI
Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
(1-Shot)

Cell Revitalization
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is protected from a kill that Night.
(1-Shot)

Gene Seed Purification

Nanite Assemblers

Aggressive Reflex Conditioning
Activate during a Night to reflexively place an indirect
Laser
votes upon all players that target you with an action that Night, even if you die.
(1-Shot)

Sentry Bots
Activate during a Night to reflexively place an indirect
Laser
votes upon all players that target you with an action that Night, even if you die.
(1-Shot)

Nerve Dampeners
Activate during a Night to increased the amount required to lynch you by one during the next Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Synthetic Thought Patterns
Activate during a Day by posting "
Freeze:
Target
" to freeze your target's vote for the remainder of the Day. They cannot move it.
(1-Shot)

Singularity Core
Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
(1-Shot)

Plasteel Materials
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night. (1-Shot)

Nanite Repair System
Upon death you may continue to post in the game-thread. You lose access to your vote and ability to activate abilities. You shall remain in all private-topics.

Spoiler: Tier 4
X-Ray Lasers
Fry:
Target
" to place an indirect
Laser
vote upon your target for the remainder of the game. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Psionic Shields
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night. You are also give the names of all players that took an action against you that Night.
(1-Shot)

(2-Shot)

Advanced Shields
(1-Shot)

(3-Shot)

Ion Disruptors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is prevented from activating any abilities that Night and the following Day.
(1-Shot)

Whirlwind Missiles
Activate during a Night to give all actions you take that Night increased priority with regards to action resolution order.
(1-Shot)

Quantum Missiles
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive. (1-Shot)

Jump Drive
(1-Shot)

Autonomous Ship Intellects
You gain an anonymous indirect vote you can move by messaging the moderator its intended target. It will be listed as
Rogue Ship
. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.

Neural Tissue Engineering
Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
(1-Shot)

Genetic Resequencing
You may pick one of the following three Traits to add to your species:
Image Image Image
  • Robust
    - The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
  • Erudite
    - Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
    (1-Shot)

• Delicious
    - If you are killed you may pick a target. Your target's Social X-shot abilities abilities will gain an additional shot.

Proclamation Broadcasts
Once per Night you may pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.

The Collective Self
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If your target is targeted by a killing action it will be redirected towards you.
(1-Shot)

Tachyon Sensors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. You are given an altered version of your target's role-PM only containing their Social and Technological abilities.
(1-Shot)

Durasteel Materials
(1-Shot)

The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.

Spoiler: Tier 5
Gamma Lasers
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is killed.
(1-Shot)

Hyper Shields
You become immune to all killing abilities or actions.
Laser
votes have no weight against you. Obsolete shield shots are replaced with the following ability:
(?-Shot)

Phase Disruptors
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is prevented from activating any abilities that Night and the following Day. (1-Shot)

Marauder Missiles
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target is killed.
(1-Shot)

The Living State
Activate during a Day and pick any X-shot Technological ability from a player that died in the Night prior. You receive a single shot of this ability. (1-Shot)

Neutronium Materials
You become immune to all killing abilities or actions. All votes have a weight of one against you. Obsolete armour shots are replaced with the following ability:
(?-Shot)

Spoiler: Tier 6
Sapient Combat Simulations
Activate during a Night to be notified how many players not aligned with your faction were on the lynch-wagon.
(1-Shot)

Particle Lances
Incinerate:
Target
"
to place three indirect
Laser
votes upon your target for the remainder of the game. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)

Mega Cannon
Activate during a Night. Any kills you take that Night ignore any abilities that don't have increased priority regarding action resolution order.
(1-Shot)

Regenerative Hull Tissue
Upon death you may continue to post in the game-thread. You lose access to your vote and ability to activate abilities. You shall remain in all private-topics. You also lose a single permanent
Laser
vote if any at the end of each Day if any are present.

Command Matrix
Activate during a Day by posting "
Invade:
Target
". Players may now only vote between you and your target for the remainder of the Day.
(1-Shot)

Global Pacification
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target loses access to all Social and Technological abilities for the remainder of the game.
(1-Shot)
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:05 am

Post by brassherald »

I am also confused as to why Dunn did not win.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

That moment when you catch scum and nobody believes you.

Hope that you would believe me in the future. -_-
Alt of Plumber
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:05 am

Post by MariaR »

I was gonna roleblock tsu tonight ughhhh
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Eragon scum though I would've never caught reeee
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:06 am

Post by JunkoChan »

Upupupu~ never in my entire mafia carreer i've been able to get away with a quicklynch and live to tell the tale, till this moment :3
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2313, brassherald wrote:Pretty sure the scum team was the junko half of DG, Shadowless, 0verki11, Firebringers and Mephistophanes.
Don't forget Jingle! :)
This is a Parachute.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Fine, all right, ignore me. >.>
Alt of Plumber
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:08 am

Post by wgeurts »

ANOMALIES

Spoiler: Trigger: LYLO
ANOMALY EVENT

Decades of turmoil, strife and skirmish have not been enough to restore peace and prosperity to the galaxy. We must make a stand for what is right, overcome the odds, lest we be erased from memory of future generations at the hands of an elusive enemy. We cannot give in, this burden falls upon us. As long as we roam these stars the flame of hope shall not be dowsed...

The game has entered LYLO which means Plurality voting rules are now in place.

The player with the most votes on them will be lynched at the end of the Day, which will last 96 hours.

Spoiler: Trigger: Two town lynches in a row and not day 2 or 4 or LYLO
ANOMALY EVENT

Our enemies toy with us most dishonourably. They had sown the seeds of distrust and now they reap; breaking down former alliances where empires once regarded another as brothers rather than mere threats. Their refusal to fight in the open, discard their cloak and dagger and make themselves known, sickens our peoples. Yet times are dire and desperate measures are regrettably needed. Perhaps the time has come for us to play along with their dirty games...

Today players may also vote for or against employing mercenaries and rogue agents to sabotage everyone's operations.

If these measures are approved the upcoming Night will be skipped, but
The Mafia
will be given two free Technologies. Everyone has a single vote they may cast by posting "Desperate Measures: Aye/Nay" in Bold. Voting abilities cannot interfere or provide additional votes. The measures are only approved if more people vote in favour than against by the end of the Day.

Spoiler: Trigger: 3P LYLO
ANOMALY EVENT

We fight amongst the shards of a galaxy shattered. So many proud and powerful civilisations have succumbed to this incessant slaughter, so many lives lost as they crashed and burned. Yet we cannot stop. There is no respite. No refuge nor shelter. We must finish what we started; proclaim ourselves kings of the ashes. The end is nigh, our fates soon to be sealed. However this may go, we shall feast with ghosts tonight...

The game has entered 3-player LYLO. All Federations have broken down and a majority of voting abilities have become obsolete.

It takes two votes to lynch, and the Day will last 96 hours.

Spoiler: Trigger: Day 2
ANOMALY EVENT

The Infinity Machine is impervious to extraction. No information comes out from it and no hacker or engineer has ever been able to see through its shiny exterior. We know neither what it is for, nor what it aims to do when it is done. We what do know is that it is hailing us, and has never done so before in our living memory...

Today there is an additional vote on who to send to the Infinity Machine. That player will get to pick two free Technologies and will become immune to all actions during the next Night, including kills with increased priority. They may however also not activate any abilities during the upcoming Night.

Everyone has a single vote they may cast by posting "Nominate:
Target
" in Bold. Voting abilities cannot interfere or provide additional votes. The player with the most votes at the end of the Day is sent. In the case of a tie the player who received the first vote is sent.

Spoiler: Trigger: Day 4
ANOMALY EVENT

GRAVITY IS DESIRE. TIME IS SIGHT. WHAT WAS, WILL BE. WHAT WILL BE, WAS.
A religious cult of unknown origin has somehow managed to summon the "Worm-In-Waiting", a being they regrettably believed to be their deity. In truth however it is a dimensional-horror: some monstrosity from another plane of existence. We must momentarily put aside our current grievances and unite to slay this leviathan, or suffer the consequences...

Today players may also pledge themselves to help fight the dimensional-horror. Players that do so cannot research or activate any other abilities during the upcoming Night.

Players pledge themselves by posting "I pledge myself" in Bold, this cannot be undone. A [one-third rounded up] players are required to defeat the dimensional-horror, and once this quota is met no further players will be permitted to pledge. If the Day ends with not enough players to fight the dimensional-horror nobody will be allowed to research or activate any other abilities during the upcoming Night. Only
The Mafia
's factional-kill will be permitted, which will also be guaranteed to succeed ignoring any abilities that state otherwise.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:08 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2320, Jingle wrote:
In post 2313, brassherald wrote:Pretty sure the scum team was the junko half of DG, Shadowless, 0verki11, Firebringers and Mephistophanes.
Don't forget Jingle! :)
Oh, right.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2315, brassherald wrote:I am also confused as to why Dunn did not win.
He should, I think.
You see Nothing.
Last edited by Jingle on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”