Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #400) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, why would you even think I'm scum?

Also, you thinking you'd be the sole town invest is :igmeou: If anything, Buja as the sole town invest makes more sense but then I could see you both being town. You're also voting RCE, man up and accept responsibility instead of blaming others.

Also, this prob won't green anyways but if it does scum is prob Lycan, Enigma, insomnia and Eyes. But I think its just the two enigmas and lycan and insomnia.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #401) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man, it's like playing with robbonava or w/e the fuck his username was. You aren't a robbonava alt are you? prob not, he's more active than you.

but we should rap about your town reads on lyncan, insomnia and enigma b/c I think those are all wrong and if RCE flips scum and I die tonight and I'm not there to strong-arm the rest of his buddies then I need you to help me do that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #402) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2231, Lycanfire wrote:Nero quickhammer sucked
there was no quick hammer poor guy. Although I would hammer him if I could and I plan on adding the "bye Felica" meme quickhammer to my resume.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #403) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's saying that you are stuck with that claim.

I refuse to believe that a 2 shot GS is the only town invest.

I could
maybe
buy the only town invest is watcher but then I don't feel like town has to have either/or.

based on that logic we are literally

Succinct
Eyes without a face
0verki11
Enigma
RCEnigma
insomnia
Lycanfire

and even if Succinct eyes or overkill were all scum that STILL means there's one scum in

Enigma
RCEnigma
insomnia
Lycanfire

all 4 of them absolutely refuse to scum read each other (insomnia's blank bus? vote aside) and so it looks like buddy play to me.

I won't lie, the thought of scum keeping RCE and me around so I continue to death tunnel him has crossed my mind and even if that we true that STILL means there has to be the 4th scum in

Enigma
insomnia
Lycanfire

but again, none of them think any of the others are scum despite the fact that its
MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE
that all this is town.

Both Enigma's, insomnia and Lycan are all pushing the same overkill, eyes, succinct scum team. Them all town reading each other and pushing the same scum team looks like agenda driven play.

I think RCE more than likely flips scum but if we are lynching him for some reason today we should at least be voting in

Enigma
insomnia
Lycanfire

I'll offer Lycan up as an alternative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #404) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 54, Creature wrote:
In post 53, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 51, Creature wrote:I need something to get engaged into this game. So far BuJaber was the only interesting post.
VOTE: Creature
Which post, btw?
This is a lazy post. You can easily deduce by checking my ISO.

VOTE: Sashaddin
In post 207, Creature wrote:
In post 180, BuJaber wrote:Seriously let's vote jibril guys. I trust the TMI tell.
Dunno what is the TMI tell you're talking about, but I'm joining in because 152 looks bad

VOTE: Jibril
In post 786, Creature wrote:VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
In post 1197, Creature wrote:VOTE: profii
In post 2058, Creature wrote:Bye my lurkerscum

VOTE: BuJaber
With the exception of you, enigma and now insomnia he's voted nothing but town. Why would you trust his reads so much? I feel like you are just scum thats buddying him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #405) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, let's just pretend that Creature is right on OK.
In post 50, joges wrote:VOTE: Amor

I don't know why I'm voting here,
but I also don't think anyone can give me a reason why I shouldn't be voting here. So I like this as a place to start.

Do you yield, Amor?
This still seems like an odd thing for scum to say. And the fact that Amor/insomnia are prob scum makes this highly likely that this is town, IMO.

Even if we said RCE is town that's still a

Eyes without a face
Enigma
insomnia
Lycanfire

team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #406) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2265, insomnia wrote:If he flips scum, we lynch scum. so...
this should lead you somewhere but it doesn't and that's odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #407) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and the RCE wagon keeps getting derailed b/c his buddies won't hammer him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #408) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, insomnia wrote:
In post 2267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2265, insomnia wrote:If he flips scum, we lynch scum. so...
this should lead you somewhere but it doesn't and that's odd.
It points to you being town, overki11 town and BuJ town for advocating a lynch on him. Also, at least one person off his wagon is scum. Want additional info?
See, it just makes me think you are scum that's trying hard as fuck to not name your team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #409) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was pushing insomnia way b4 Creature btw so I'm getting the credit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #410) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2275, insomnia wrote:I've already said Eyes is suspicious for being off-wagons at all times
Why is he more suspicious than lycan or enigma? You know the other guys that won't vote him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (isolation #411) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

enigma is the designated scum bus. Notice how neither RCE or Insomnia were scum reading the guy until I pointed out that there HAD to be scum outside of the succient, eyes, overkill grouping that they are all pushing? Scum is scum and if that's who we vote instead fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (isolation #412) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, its been though to get everyone on the same page and there's been a good amount of ML bait this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #413) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2295, Eyes without a face wrote:Do you want to go into LyLo with no idea what happened the previous day?
We know what happened. Profii got lynched.
In post 2295, Eyes without a face wrote:Who voted the lynchee for what exact reason??
Enigma voted him b/c he's scum that saw an opening.
In post 2295, Eyes without a face wrote:Shouldn't they get enough time to think their night moves?
We have 1 pr with shots still. Their play is to watch who they think will get killed, although they'll just likely be killed anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #414) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You are the best thing to happen to a scum team since day talk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (isolation #415) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or lycan

or Enigma

or Insomnia

Just b/c you are town doesn't make your reads any better than anyone else's. Also, RCE is still scum despite the fact that you are town reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #416) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but all the town I voted were ML bait. Its THIER fault!
~Creature 2019

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #417) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RCE lynch go go go

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (isolation #418) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes scum can't do stuff!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #419) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean look how fucking wooden he's been. He's just been coasting on this "scum voted Jibril so I'm going to just POE off that." Now that wagon is mostly flipped or confirmed town. What has he really been doing beyond that?

TBF, half the scum team (lyncan and enigma) AREN'T doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (isolation #420) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2341, rosterfoster wrote:Well I can't believe I missed that!
What did you miss?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #421) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2352, rosterfoster wrote:Nero, who should I vote?
RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #422) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

insomnia is also scum btw and I'd accept that vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #423) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2319, insomnia wrote:
In post 2310, Nero Cain wrote:You are the best thing to happen to a scum team since day talk.
@Creature
even scum knows Creatures reads are bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #424) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

w/e, im going to bed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #425) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a moot point now but
In post 2368, rosterfoster wrote:But I also think RCE is town for the fake hammer stuff.
Why would
my
fake hammer make him inno?

In post 2372, rosterfoster wrote:Yeah I'm going senile. Ignore that.
he
DID
express not wanting to vote Enigma b/c we've lynched a bunch of lurksacks that flipped town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #426) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2384, Lycanfire wrote:Talk to Nero because he's going to be conf biased on RCE's flip.
this really sounds like scum that knows that RCE will flip scum.

remember to vote Lycan, Enigma, and Insomnia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (isolation #427) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, 3 masons in lieu of a town invest is somewhat understandable on paper, but it doesn't really work in reality I think. If the masons claim the two protectives can sit on them, one of them maybe die but good chance for some missed kills. Although two jailkeeper claims prob get heat. It would have been smart for the GS to not investigate any mason claims but that requires that the masons claim and that wasn't gonna happen on d1. Like it would have been much better if he was just 2x and give him the possibility of holding his shots until late game and not forcing him to use them on n2 and n3. And maybe even make him informed that there are masons. It sorta feels like the strength of the setup was dependent on the masons claiming early and that just wasn't going to happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #428) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, blame me rce. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #429) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's not like RCE was some victim and I wasn't the only one scum reading him unless you buy into RCE's "everyone else was scum reading me because you were, Nero"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”