Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1695, gobbledygook wrote:Your play makes no sense from any town perspective. You lambast me for putting Drew at L-1, then this entire time think that I am a cop and still vote me. Yeah no.
No, as soon as I thought you were cop, I unvoted so you wouldn't need to claim. Scum motivation is to get claims.

Yet, you claimed anyway, completely unnecessarily. If:
- I'm vig
- I'm sure you're scum, and
- There's a good chance scum have a RB,

The last thing I'm doing is claiming.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Skygazer »

UNVOTE:
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Fun Fact: I still haven't read the setup.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

The only thing i read was check if Cop was a possibility before i made my gambit, but i've made no effort in finding out all potential setup options.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1658, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Sakura

Fish, you around? Help me start this, or at least unvote.
I like Hana for town, so I probably wont be going there. And I dont think drew is telling the truth, so im not moving.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1680, gobbledygook wrote:I am the vigilante.
Jesus this game is fucked

VOTE: Unvote
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1702, Sakura Hana wrote:Fun Fact: I still haven't read the setup.
I did when chem claimed to see if i could figure anything out from it, but got confused and bored and then went on to something more exciting, like beating my head against a wall.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1685, gobbledygook wrote:Also JB was the lurker person I graphed last night that I mentioned yesterday

The dotted line is the trend line. As you can see and probably got the feeling from JB, he has trended into a
LURKER

Spoiler: JB Activity Flow Data
July 18 -- 18 posts
July 19 -- 3 posts
July 20 -- 3 posts
July 21 -- 2 posts
July 22 -- 0 post
July 23 -- 3 posts
July 24 -- 8 posts
July 25 -- 2 posts
July 26 -- 6 posts
July 27 -- 5 posts
July 27 to 29 Night
July 30 -- 9 posts
July 31 -- 3 posts
Aug 1 -- 1 post
Aug 2 -- 0 posts
Aug 3 -- 0 posts
Aug 5 -- 0 posts
Aug 6 -- 1 post
Real quick question from a fellow
LURKER
, what does this trendline look like without D1?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1706, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1702, Sakura Hana wrote:Fun Fact: I still haven't read the setup.
I did when chem claimed to see if i could figure anything out from it, but got confused and bored and then went on to something more exciting, like beating my head against a wall.
That is a serious mood

And yes I'm stalling for time to get a chance to read
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
In post 186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 179, implosion wrote:
In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why thespio though
did you *see* post 151???
I don't see why that post alone is enough for a scumread of the confidence you seem to be promoting, unless I have your confidence level wrong.
In post 189, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Thespio
I'll see where this goes
what

I looked into the Gamma ISO because I remembered they didn't replace out and weren't a PR claim and I found this
GTKAS

James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Pretty sure Gobble is full of crud, but don’t have time to explain right this second. Will get to it in a little bit. Also, what part of I’m getting ready to move and it’s limiting my activity are we missing here?
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1645, Formerfish wrote:
In post 1638, gobbledygook wrote:Speaking of, Fish, I take it you do not believe the crumbs?
No. I think crumbing is stupid, unless you're a hider.
I think anything with investigative powers should try to crumb results. Beyond that role crumbing is at your convenience.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 181, implosion wrote:The content of 151 isn't the problem, it's the tone, the phrasing and above all the *aggressive* tepidness.
I can see how that might look tepid tbh, it's kinda afraid to stick its neck out
@Gobble how could you leave out this post, you hurt its feelings!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why are you starting this? I'm really not feeling it rn.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1677, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1675, Sakura Hana wrote:Also wait, why did ur reaction to my sheep vote take so long then.
Because I am more concerned with people that I think are scum. Although, that was foolish of me to even do in the first place. Why would I waste time arguing with scum, I don't even know. :facepalm: I will say that your vote set us down that path and I am annoyed with you for that. If this all goes to crap, I do want you to feel guilt for this town loss.

Also, what post about Rick do you mean with Persivul, I'm not seeing what you're seeing in 1639 unless you mean where he says "Rick is obvtown" after I asked him about a Rick, which is my point entirely. It took me, the first person in the friggin game mind you, to ask Persivul about that read. He did not freely offer that up.
This is a pretty good post tbh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1680, gobbledygook wrote:I am the vigilante. I did not crumb because I considered any of my shots would be proof in themselves. I did not shoot last night because I did not have a strong enough feel about anyone in the game. I will be shooting tonight, if I am able. I probably should have crumbed now that I am going to get roleblocked until I die.

Anyway, since I am a vigilante that means we are at least on II // KK // with the possibility for II // KK // P? // M? // ? given the claims. I personally think that we are on a 0 T game because if we had one T that would mean there is a serial killer in the game and I doubt that the serial killer
also
no killed last night. It is possible that they shot James Brafin, but I'm not entirely sure. Additionally, it could be that we have a jailkeeper who stopped things. But again, I am not sure.

It is also possible that Drew is lying and we do not have any Doctor or any P which would probably make sense, but I believe Drew and if I am as right as I think I am then, we do not need to sort him until much later.

Given this revelation, I think I have narrowed down are scumspect pool considerably... This is the solve that I began to formulate after Drew claimed.

Doctor Drew
Gamma Emerald
Skygazer
James Braffin
Sakura Hana
Persivul
Chemist1422
Rick Dalton
Formerfish

---

These are the currently alive players minus Spangled because mantises are really
tiny
and minus me because Turkeys. Why else would America eat them every year? Based off this, there are 3 scum in those 9 players.

From my perspective, Sakura Hana can only be scum with Chemist, or if she is the Mafia JOAT who used the Ninja kill the first night which would be so highly unlikely. Additionally, Chemist can only be scum if we are not on II. Based off the day play from both of those players, I do not think that they are scum.

Additionally, Drew has claimed to be Doctor. While his play has been super suspect, I do believe the claim and he can be town now.

---

Gamma Emerald
Skygazer
James Braffin
Persivul
Rick Dalton
Formerfish

That means there are 3 scum in these 7 people. That's pretty crazy odds for me to hit scum from my perspective. Of course, if Drew is lying the odds are still 3 out of 8, but still. That's nearly 50%.

Based off day play, I think that Skygazer is probably town because she has been genuine and original thoughts on a couple of different things in the game. I do not think that scum would be as dogged about me and my slot or as original with those reads concerning me and Drew. She seems like a lurky type player in that regard. That said, she did say something about an SK which implied SK hunting which is always a scumtell. I have no idea how to read Gamma, but based on his play so far, I think he is more likely to be town than not. With this list, I am going to look through Implosion's ISO to see who he suspects the most.

As it stands though this is my reads list

Town to Scum:

Spangled
Chemist1422
Sakura
Drew
Skygazer
Gamma
Rick Dalton
James Braffin
Formerfish
Persivul

Knowing my luck, I will be wrong about all of this. :lol: I think I am right that the scum are in {Persivul, Formerfish, James Braffin}. I began looking into those three specifically together and I feel I am right because all of their lists have each other as either null or a slight read on way or another which I think is to keep the option open for bussing

For example, James Braffin posts this reads list...
In post 135, James Brafin wrote:Chemist is pinging me. So is Pers, who doesn't seem toe really be adding anything to the gamestate
Implosion strikes me as town-ish, in a "using other's content bot not generating a lot of my own" kinda way. But he's been super active and building off several other players, which I expect from town, not scum.
Jackal I can't sort yet. Not enough info.
Korina and The Worst are both obviously scum.
Arch is... odd. I'd like to see vote reasoning here, but I can't say he's super scummy without it. VERY slight scumread,
Dr. doesn't have enough, but Dry-fit has me concerned. He feels like he's coasting, which I don't feel like is a town thing.
Gamma is fluff-posting, which I find scummy as frick. Speaking of, yes, I prefer RQS.
Phil is maybe town, considering his posts, and Sakura as well. I feel like as scum they both would have pushed harder against me for my bad reasoning, but they didn't try to build that case and that strikes me as townish.
In post 11, Arcfield wrote:
@mod V/LA for two days

Noted.
-Kor
In post 14, Arcfield wrote:but before I go..
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=80331&user_select[]=33000
VOTE: Persivul
In post 132, Arcfield wrote:
@mod V/LA got cut short so im back

Noted.
-Kor
So he got a slight scum read on this, but somehow can't form a read on this
In post 22, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Gamma
For using a color that's impossible to read on the dark boards theme. I literally had to open a quote-reply to see what that post said.

@Mod
Please note I'm officially V/LA until next Friday (the 26th) due to a billing/payment issue with my home internet. It should not cause activity issues though, as I can post via my phone which has unlimited data.

Noted.
-Kor
In post 655, Persivul wrote:Not really. More like this, with no particular order within groups::

{Skygazer, James, Sakura}
{Everyone else, for various reasons}
{Phil}
{Thespio}
In post 476, Formerfish wrote:
Town:

Spang
FF
Hana
Thes
Dry

EP
Chem
JB

Gamma
Pers

Drew

Imp
Phil
:
Scum
Of course, I could be totally wrong about all of this and it is what it is, but based off how Fish and Persivul reacted to me pressuring Persivul, I think I am right. I wanted to post an encrypted message saying that Fish would vote me, but then I realized I would probably be modkilled for it. Which honestly at this point, doesn't sound too bad to be freed from a town that 1) isn't playing and 2) isn't reading.

Now that I've claimed though, I won't be able to prove myself until the RB is dead but at that point I'll probably be dead too so, thanks Sakura? Your gambit got the Doctor and the Vigilante to claim. A+ town play right there. If you're mafia, honestly you deserve to win just based off that fact.

I think given the specific setup that I think we have a mass claim today probably wins us the game. We still have a vengeful/pgo and a full cop or tracker out there. I think the PGO should claim, but the vengeful should not (honestly though, vengeful by itself is such a stupid role. It is like a jester and encourages anti-town play despite being a town aligned role).

The full cop or tracker is confirmed town though due to setup spec, again unless, Chemist is mafia, but I don't see it. If we are on PP that other role also becomes conftown. If we have an A that role is also conftown. Really in my mind, we would just start to play this with a bunch of named townies and the moment we hit the roleblocker we probably bulldoze.

Sakura, you can unvote now and vote Persivul.
Blech. I would have trusted this more if implosion was the shot actually.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1692, Persivul wrote:
In post 1681, Sakura Hana wrote:oof, another self resolving claim. ok
No, it doesn't self resolve, because now that he's claimed, he can just say that there were no extra kills due to the RB.

Also note that for an SK, a N1 no kill gambit (or being blocked) followed by a vig claim is an interesting gambit.
In a past run of C9++ davesaz made a deep run doing this iirc
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The SK as vig thing fyi
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What are all the claims rn, my gut tells me the setup isn't looking right here
<Embrace The Void>

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I actually don't trust Turkeys claim.

Like Sakura and Fish, I tried to get a general sense of the setup but there are so so many different possibilities that I just said 'could go many ways, I'll just drink some beer and figure it out as I go along'. Turkey really is being very analytical about it though, and it troubles me that he appears to be using these analytics to work out what the best false claim would be. That and a big part of my town read of him was him seeing my crumbs, which he said he did not. And looking back at his posts today I really get the impression that he didn't wanna vote me for town credit.

This game just got flipped on its head for me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1718, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are all the claims rn, my gut tells me the setup isn't looking right here
Chemist - 1 shot tracker
Turkey - Vig
Doctor - Doctor(lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1713, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Why are you starting this? I'm really not feeling it rn.
Woah, totally missed this. Really seems like a survival vote.

Did Persivul explain this at all?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Inb4 we wagon like 100 ppl and all of them claim some sort of PR.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok, thought there were more rn
PEdit: Persivul said it was trying to direct votes away from Turkey because Persivul thought Turkey was cop @drew
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

tbh, i actually havent been paying attention to any sort of crumbs or anything about people hinting towards their PRs, I feel like that's only useful as scum, I only pay attention to potential investigation crumbs after someone dies. Then persivul comes right at me with the idea that "OMG HE'S OBVIOUSLY CRUMBING COP, YOU'RE SCUM THAT SAW THE CRUMB AND WANT HIM TO CLAIM" or something.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”