For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Skygazer »

finale"Breaking news today from the Indigo Plateau, where a challenger has finally taken down long-time Champion Lance. This challenger was none other than Giovanni, the elusive gym leader of Viridian City who recently found himself hired onto the board of executives of the Silph Company. Giovanni's team had some rare and powerful Pokémon unseen in the Kanto or Johto regions. They're believed to be rare forms or potentially evolutions of existing Kanto Pokémon. As the reigning champion, Giovanni will hold even more sway in the region, with the power to make policy decisions regarding-"

Bill turned off the television and exhaled slowly. He looked around, taking in the surroundings of his new vacation cottage for the dozenth time. "Whatever happens," Bill thought to himself, "I sure hope this was worth it."

A win condition has been achieved...
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Menalque, Lickibra (2-shot psychic attacker, 2-shot roleblocker) was town and has been endgamed.
Ausuka, Oddbasaur (2-shot healing doctor, 2-shot roleblocker) was town and has been endgamed.
Chemist1422, Vaporeon (D1 hated 1-shot lightning attacker, 1-shot water attacker) was town and has been endgamed.

Alchemist21, Dewter (1-shot loverizer + 3-shot hail-summoning strongman) was mafia and has won the game!
Flavor Leaf, Lapnine (neighborizing doctor/healer + 1-shot commuter + 2-shot fire attacker) was mafia and has won the game!
Gamma Emerald, Mr. Ran (neighbor + 2-shot reflexively loud commuter) was mafia and has won the game!
Additionally, Avengers has won posthumously.

Congratulations to the mafia for winning this game!
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Spoiler: ROLE PMs
Menalque
Lickibra

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Normal/Psychic
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Lick:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Lick. The shock of being licked will stun them briefly, preventing them from taking any actions that night. You may not use this ability and Psychic at the same time.
Psychic:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Psychic. This attack is psychic-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Lick at the same time.

Win Condition

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by sending me a summary of your Role PM.

mastina
Gyaratwo

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Water/Psychic
HP:
5/5

Abilities:

Rain Dance:
Twice in the game, at night, you may use Rain Dance. This will set the weather to "heavy rain" for the following day/night cycle, and the following public announcement will be posted at day start: "Storm clouds have appeared; The weather has been set to 'heavy rain.'"
Psycho-Genetic Bond:
You share a private topic with RCEnigma (Vilew). You may talk to them here at any time. You both know that you're both town-aligned.

Win Condition

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by sending me a summary of your Role PM.

RCEnigma
Vilew

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Poison/Psychic
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Stench:
You stink. On Day One, your stench will be so unbearable that it will take one less vote than normal to lynch you. On Day Two and beyond, the others will be used to your stench and this ability will deactivate.
Psycho-Genetic Bond:
You share a private topic with mastina (Gyaratwo). You may talk to them here at any time. You both know that you're both town-aligned.

Win Condition

itlepip
Tangorb

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Electric/Grass
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Explosion:
At any point in the game, during the day, you may target another player with Explosion by posting HURT: Target. You must use properly formatted hurt tags and your target must be unambiguous. This will kill your target as well as yourself. Both of these kills are unstoppable, and won't end the day. You may only use this ability if the requirements listed in "Chlorophyll" are met.
Chlorophyll:
You need sunlight to consume power. You may only use your active abilities if the weather is currently set to "Harsh Sunlight." Weather changes are publicly announced in the thread.

Win Condition

Dr Easy Bake
Lickister

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Normal/Ice
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Slam:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Slam. This attack is normal-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Ice Beam at the same time.
Ice Beam:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Ice Beam. This attack is ice-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Slam at the same time.

Win Condition

jibril
Buttervee

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Bug/Normal
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Unsettling:
Your appearance is... unsettling. On Day One, your appearance will be so unsettling that it will take one less vote than normal to lynch you. On Day Two and beyond, the others will be used to your appearance and this ability will deactivate.
Extreme Evoboost:
Only once in the game, at any point, you may use Extreme Evoboost. This Z-Move recruits two users not currently in the game into a Private Topic. The users may not post in the game thread, but may discuss the game with you within the Private Topic. If a user declines the invitation or is ineligible, you may select another user.

Win Condition

Emperor flippyNips
Pikabok

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Electric/Poison
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Acid:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Acid. This attack is poison-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Volt Switch at the same time.
Volt Switch:
Twice in the game, at night, you may use Volt Switch. This ability allows you to rapidly move to another location for safety; any actions used on you on a night you use this ability will fail. You may not use this ability and Acid at the same time.

Win Condition

Katyusha
Psybra

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Water/Psychic
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Confused Teleporter:
Every night, you may target another player. You will join any active private topics (aside from the Mafia PT) that your target may belong to. Every time you use Confused Teleporter, you will leave any private topics that you had previously teleported into.

Win Condition

MariaR
Chanpuff

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Normal
HP:
5/5

Abilities:

Softboiled:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Softboiled. This ability prevents your target from dying and sets their HP to their Max HP. You may not use this ability and Sing at the same time.
Sing:
Twice in the game, at night, you may Sing. When you use this ability, I will post that "RedFlavor was singing all through the night; nobody got any sleep!" at the start of the day. This ability has no other effects as far as you are aware. You may not use this ability and Softboiled at the same time.

Win Condition

Ausuka
Oddbasaur

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Grass/Poison
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Synthesis:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Synthesis. This ability prevents your target from dying and sets their HP to their Max HP. You may not use this ability and Sleep Powder at the same time.
Sleep Powder:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Sleep Powder. This will put your target to sleep, roleblocking any actions they take for the night. You may not use this ability and Synthesis at the same time.

Win Condition

Chemist1422
Vaporeon

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Water/Electric
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Typing Mishap:
Whoops! You're a water type and you keep shocking yourself! On Day One, you'll be weakened enough that it will take one less vote than normal to lynch you. On Day Two and beyond, you'll have adjusted to your typing and this ability will deactivate.
Hydro Pump:
Once in the game, at night, you may target another player with Hydro Pump. This attack is water-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Thunder at the same time.
Thunder:
Once in the game, at night, you may target another player with Thunder. This attack is electric-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Hydro Pump at the same time.

Win Condition

Something_Smart
Mr. Sir

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Psychic/Bug
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Mr.-ey Mystery Hood:
You are in a private topic with two other Mr. Mime fusions. You may access that private topic here. You do not know their alignments.
X-Scissor:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with X-Scissor. This attack is bug-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective.

Win Condition

Pink Ball
Mr. Wrath

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Psychic/Fighting
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Mr.-ey Mystery Hood:
You are in a private topic with two other Mr. Mime fusions. You may access that private topic here. You do not know their alignments.
Focus Punch:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Focus Punch. This attack is fighting-type. It will deal two damage by default, three damage if it's super-effective against another player, and one damage if it's not very effective. This ability will not work against ghost types and will fail if you're targeted by an action on the night you use it.

Win Condition

Gamma Emerald
Mr. Ran

Alignment:
Mafia
Type:
Psychic/Poison
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Mr.-ey Mystery Hood:
Roar:
Twice in the game, at night, you may use Roar. You shouldn't be old enough to learn this move yet, but your mom taught you! This will scare any fusions visiting you away; any actions taken against you will fail and players that visited you will receive a message stating that they "decided to flee after hearing your mighty roar."
Factional Communication:
You may communicate with your team at any time here.
Factional Kill:
Every night, one member of your team may elect to kill a player. Unless otherwise specified, you may use this action alongside other actions.

Win Condition

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or when your factions controls half of the votes).

Gamma Emerald Fake Claim
Mr. Ran

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Psychic/Poison
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Mr.-ey Mystery Hood:
Roar:
Twice in the game, at night, you may use Roar. You shouldn't be old enough to learn this move yet, but your mom taught you! This will scare any fusions visiting you away; any actions taken against you will fail and players that visited you will receive a message stating that they "decided to flee after hearing your mighty roar."

Win Condition

Alchemist21
Dewter

Alignment:
Mafia
Type:
Ice/Ghost
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Sheer Cold:
Thrice in the game, at night, you may enhance your factional kill with Sheer Cold. This is a strongman ability; kills you make with Sheer Cold cannot be blocked or protected against, redirected or commuted away from. This will also set the weather to "hail" for the following day/night cycle, and the following public announcement will be posted at day start: "A hail storm is approaching; The weather has been set to 'hail.'"
Destiny Bond:
Only once in the game, at any point, you may use Destiny Bond on another player. If you die, your target dies. If your target dies, you die. This death can not be prevented.
Factional Communication:
Factional Kill:
Every night, one member of your team may elect to kill a player. Unless otherwise specified, you may use this action alongside other actions.

Win Condition

You win if at least one member of your group is alive and all other players are dead (or when your factions controls half of the votes).

Alchemist21 Fake Claim
Dewter

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Ice/Ghost
HP:
4/4

Abilities:

Hail:
Thrice in the game, at night, you may use Hail. This will set the weather to "hail" for the following day/night cycle, and the following public announcement will be posted at day start: "A hail storm is approaching; The weather has been set to 'hail.'"
Destiny Bond:
If you are lynched, you may use Destiny Bond on another player in twilight. This will kill your target with an unstoppable attack.

Win Condition

Flavor Leaf
Lapnine

Alignment:
Mafia
Type:
Water/Fire
HP:
5/5

Abilities:

Flame Charge:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Flame Charge. This attack is fire-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Safe Passage or Out to Sea at the same time.
Safe Passage:
Every night, you may use Safe Passage on another player. Your target will be placed into a private topic with you that will be open for the following day/night cycle. Additionally, this ability prevents your target from dying and sets their HP to their Max HP. You may only use this ability on a teammate twice. You may not use this ability and Flame Charge or Out to Sea at the same time.
Out to Sea:
Only once in the game, you doggy-paddle out to sea. Any actions taken against you will fail. You may not use this ability and Safe Passage or Flame Charge at the same time.
Factional Communication:
Factional Kill:

Win Condition

Flavor Leaf Fake Claim
Lapnine

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Water/Fire
HP:
5/5

Abilities:

Flame Charge:
Twice in the game, at night, you may target another player with Flame Charge. This attack is fire-type. It will deal one damage by default, two damage if it's super-effective against another player, and no damage if it's not very effective. You may not use this ability and Safe Passage or Out to Sea at the same time.
Safe Passage:
Every night, you may use Safe Passage on another player. Your target will be placed into a private topic with you that will be open for the following day/night cycle. Additionally, this ability prevents your target from dying and sets their HP to their Max HP. However, if you die, your target also dies. You may not use this ability and Flame Charge or Out to Sea at the same time.
Out to Sea:
Only once in the game, you doggy-paddle out to sea. Any actions taken against you will fail. You may not use this ability and Safe Passage or Flame Charge at the same time.

Win Condition

Avengers
Pikamander

Alignment:
Mafia
Type:
Electric/Fire
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Detective Pikachu:
You have some pretty nifty detective skills. Twice in the game, at night, you may target a player to investigate. You will receive their full Role PM as a result.
Sunny Day:
You enjoy the sunshine! Every night in which you are still alive, you will compulsively use "Sunny Day." This will set the weather to "harsh sunlight" for the following day/night cycle, and the following public announcement will be posted at day start: "It's so beautiful outside! The weather has been set to 'Harsh Sunlight.'" Sunny Day fails if another weather effect is used the same night.
Factional Communication:
Factional Kill:

Win Condition

Avengers Fake Claim
Pikamander

Alignment:
Town
Type:
Electric/Fire
HP:
3/3

Abilities:

Detective Pikachu:
You have some pretty nifty detective skills. Twice in the game, at night, you may target a player to investigate. You will receive their non-factional abilities as a result.
Sunny Day:
You enjoy the sunshine! Every night in which you are still alive, you will compulsively use "Sunny Day." This will set the weather to "harsh sunlight" for the following day/night cycle, and the following public announcement will be posted at day start: "It's so beautiful outside! The weather has been set to 'Harsh Sunlight.'" Sunny Day fails if another weather effect is used the same night.

Win Condition

Spoiler: Night Actions
N1 actions:

mastina takes no action
MariaR sings for everyone (roleblocked by Menalque; one shot of sing is used)
RCEnigma has no power
Katyusha teleports into mastina's masonry (!! but fails due to Kat death)
Dr Easy Bake slams Chemist1422 (neutral damage; Chemist1422 is at 3/4 HP; one shot of slam is used)
Chemist1422 takes no action
Pink Ball takes no action
Something_Smart takes no action
book kid takes no action
Menalque roleblocks MariaR (one shot of lick is used)
itlepip has no power
Jibril has no power
Gamma Emerald kills Katyusha (rip cool role)

After N1:

Menalque 4/4 (1 shot of lick left, 2 shots of psychic left)
mastina 5/5 (2 shots of rain dance left)
RCEnigma 3/3 (becomes unhated)
itlepip 3/3 (can use explosion D2)
Dr Easy Bake 4/4 (1 shot of slam left, 2 shots of ice beam left)
jibril 3/3 (used extreme evoboost already)
MariaR 5/5 (1 shot of sing left, 2 shots of softboiled left)
Ausuka 3/3 (2 shots of synthesis left, 2 shots of sleep powder left)
Chemist1422 3/4 (becomes unhated, 1 shots of electric left, 1 shots of water left)
Something_Smart 4/4 (2 shots of bug attack left)
Pink Ball 4/4 (2 shots of focus punch left)

Gamma Emerald 3/3 (2 shots of reflexively loud commuting left)
Alchemist21 4/4 (3 shots of strongman left, 1 loverizer shot left)'
Flavor Leaf 5/5 (2 shots of flame charge left, 1 shot of commute left, 2 scum heals left)
Avengers 3/3 (1 shot of rolecop left)

N2 actions:

mastina rain dances (one shot of rain dance is used)
MariaR does nothing
RCEnigma has no power
Dr Easy Bake ice beams Something_Smart (one shot of ice beam is used)
Chemist1422 hydro pumps Dr Easy Bake (one shot of hydro pump is used)
Pink Ball focus punches MariaR (one shot of focus punch is used)
Something_Smart does nothing
Ausuka does nothing
Menalque uses psychic on Alchemist21 (one shot of psychic used)
itlepip has no power
Jibril has no power

After N2:

Menalque 4/4 (1 shot of lick left, 1 shots of psychic left)
RCEnigma 3/3
itlepip 3/3
Dr Easy Bake 3/4 (1 shot of slam left, 1 shots of ice beam left)
jibril 3/3
MariaR 2/5 (1 shot of sing left, 2 shots of softboiled left)
Ausuka 3/3 (2 shots of synthesis left, 2 shots of sleep powder left)
Chemist1422 3/4 (1 shots of electric left)
Something_Smart 3/4 (2 shots of bug attack left)
Pink Ball 4/4 (1 shots of focus punch left)

Alchemist21 3/4 (2 shots of strongman left, 1 loverizer shot left)
Flavor Leaf 5/5 (2 shots of flame charge left, 2 scum heals left)

N3 actions:

MariaR sings then dies
RCEnigma has no power
Pink Ball focus punches MariaR
Something_Smart does nothing
Ausuka protects RCEnigma (one shot of synthesis used)
Menalque targets Alchemist21 with psychic (out of psychic)
itlepip has no power
Jibril has no power

After N3:

Menalque 4/4 (1 shot of lick left)
RCEnigma 3/3
itlepip 3/3
jibril 3/3
MariaR 0/5 (DEAD)
Ausuka 3/3 (1 shot of synthesis left, 2 shots of sleep powder left)
Something_Smart (dead)
Pink Ball 4/4 (out of abilities)

Alchemist21 2/4 (1 strongman left, 1 loverizer shot left)
Flavor Leaf 5/5 (2 shots of flame charge left, 2 scum heals left)

N4 actions:

RCEnigma has no power
Pink Ball takes no action
Ausuka roleblocks Pink Ball (one shot of sleep powder used)
Menalque takes no action
Jibril has no power

After N4:

Menalque 4/4 (1 shot of lick left)
RCEnigma (dead)
jibril 3/3
Ausuka 3/3 (1 shot of synthesis left, 1 shot of sleep powder left)
Pink Ball 4/4 (out of abilities)

Alchemist21 4/4 (1 loverizer shot left)
Flavor Leaf 5/5 (2 shots of flame charge left, 1 scum heal left)

N5 actions:

Chemist1422 electrifies Gamma Emerald (blocked by roar)
Pink Ball
Ausuka sleep powders Gamma Emerald (blocked by roar)
Menalque licks Pink Ball

After N5:

Menalque 3/4
Ausuka 3/3 (1 shot of synthesis left)
Chemist1422 3/4
Pink Ball 4/4 (dead?)

Gamma Emerald 3/3 (1 shots of reflexively loud commuting left)
Alchemist21 4/4
Flavor Leaf 5/5 (1 shots of flame charge left, 1 scum heal left)

List of Threads

(scum/neighbor threads and the scum discord will be released in 24 hours; request redactions before then)
game thread - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80240
scum thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80244
masonry - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80245
neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80246
extreme evoboost - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80276
safe passage n1 - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80390
safe passage n3 - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80581
safe passage n4 - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80639
dead thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80377
mod topic - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80243
design topic - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=80224
i have the most queues
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Thread unlocked; everyone is now free to discuss the game!
i have the most queues
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Good game everyone!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

gg guys, thanks sky!

you guys were seriously great :)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Skygazer »

shoutouts to flavor accidentally outting his entire game plan going forward in a private topic with RCE and still managing to salvage the situation
i have the most queues
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 4256, Skygazer wrote:shoutouts to flavor accidentally outting his entire game plan going forward in a private topic with RCE and still managing to salvage the situation
dayummm

Scummy nom?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hell yeah, I had no idea what was going on at least 50% percent of the time
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 4257, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 4256, Skygazer wrote:shoutouts to flavor accidentally outting his entire game plan going forward in a private topic with RCE and still managing to salvage the situation
dayummm

Scummy nom?
i am almost definitely nomming it for a kodak moment
i have the most queues
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3477, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
In post 3593, Skygazer wrote:
Something_Smart died last night! He was
Mr. Sir, town 2-shot bug attacker + neighbor
In post 81, Something_Smart wrote:the only thing I can think of is that FL is scum and killed me yet again.
In post 4251, Skygazer wrote:
Flavor Leaf, Lapnine (neighborizing doctor/healer + 1-shot commuter + 2-shot fire attacker) was mafia and has won the game!
I'm not salty, you're salty.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also shout outs to my buddies for being totally the best. This game was a long time coming and oh what a glorious time it was.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

some thots: this setup was seen as townsided in review due to the sheer number of potential kills/town protections/town roleblockers; this probably could've swung differently if town had used their quasi-vigs (quasi-lynches?) more effectively/in a coordinated fashion. I'm wishing that I could've seen the hilarity of Kat joining the masonry bc she had targetted mastina n1; I feel like that plus + the masons not getting rolecopped n1 would've made this harder for scum for sure..

scum played very well in terms of day-play and night-play and like towards the end it didn't even feel close !! they should be proud of themselves for winning so decisively
i have the most queues
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4262, Skygazer wrote:town protections/town roleblockers
against a 3-shot strongman? press X to doubt.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Omg, it was hilarious. Let people see now. Open that up.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Skygazer »

DM RCE to consent and i will !!

willing to open any PTs early if everyone in said PT consents
i have the most queues
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4254, Alchemist21 wrote:Good game everyone!
Two in a row for us, Alch.

Also...can I just say...

OMG ANOTHER DAMN SCUM GAME
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw PB sorry for slow rolling, wasn't sure if you had any more tricks up your sleeve.
I'm fine to release all.
<Embrace The Void>

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I’m fine with releasing the PT
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Skygazer »

this post is one zero away from being #42069

pedit: oh man not again
i have the most queues
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

@Sky how could you make this adorable thing a scumbutt?
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Krazy »

GGs!

Thanks for the carry team ;)
vote conspiracy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, Alch was the hail monster.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4264, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Omg, it was hilarious. Let people see now. Open that up.
Fine with this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”