Calendar Mafia - The End of Time (Game Over)

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #991 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

mhm, dk if i tr you for "tieing up the wagons" a50.
you still sat on me far too long.

statistically i'd guess overkill is town but i dont know. could be scum, i have no read on him really. iwbn, if scum, could have been trying to push things my direction, but other than that no one seems to care, which is at least mild evidence that we're both town. if anything, iwbn's pushing seems more like an attempt to nudge things in my direction feels more like at attempt get rid of me before i invite a better player who could make my slot much more difficult to mislynch.

i do have the hydra ability, but that's my weakest power; it was an attempt to see off my wagon without claiming that i am essentially, by the sounds of it, one of the most powerful town roles in the game.

april 1st, jack of trades. here are my other powers:
1. the hydra thing
2. make someone loved
3. make someone hated
4. make someone vengeful
5. add a player to the game (yes, an entirely new player slot. im not told anything about this role, but presumably town bc im town, adding a scum player locked behind a town role using a specific ability would seem like insane swing)

there was another ability that i cant remember rn
all are one shot

was planning to out my identity at some point anyway and looks like this could be my last chance
if y'all go ahead with this and find yourselves staring at a defeat in a couple months, question why you lynched one of the strongest TPRs on d1
still time to turn things around, tho im very pessimistic on that given the attitude of this town

so to all those who asked me to sign up for this game and i cryptically said something like "i cant rn, i might replace in later"
this is why XD
seriously, every time i try to alt i get lynched on fucking day 1. never happens on my main. ppl seem to respect my join date or something.

VOTE: unvote; vote iwbn
his push on me specifically has felt the worst out of everything, altho i have issues with a lot of slots.
meh.

ceph, you can replace me into josh if you want. im done with him
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #998 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 997, Cephrir wrote:
I appreciate a dramatic reveal as much as the next guy but the appropriate way to do that was to switch first :P

Consider the replacement done
sorry boss :oops:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1002 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 999, Almost50 wrote:But I think it's bad you outed all your abilities (or all but one, since you say you forgot one). I specifically object to you outing #5, but .. well.. what's done is done now
i do as well but i didnt know what else to do here. i partially claimed and ppl ignored it and made me the leading wagon anyway. my lynch was feeling inevitable and full claiming felt like the only move left, and still dont know if that is gonna work.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1007 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

what do you think of my claim, overkill? you disbelieve it?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1014 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

eh, feeling better about you now a50 with your reaction to my fullclaim. dont really wanna do that anymore.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1031 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 208, RCEnigma wrote:I just finished out a scum game with him and this ain't it fam.
this is rce talking about chemist, and it's the main thing giving me pause on this chemist wagon. It sounds informed.

Rce is one of the players I'm concerned is scum atm, and I feel like a scum rce spews chemist town by this post.

So if we're going to flashwagon something, prefer it to be elsewhere in all honesty.

Deffo think there's multiple scum among the people lurking out the end of this day, too.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1105 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Xtoxm »

not happy with the situation, but with time now dwindling i have to consider it unlikely that a lynch outside of chemist/overkill is going to happen

chemist - is there anything from the role side that you think is worth saying that might help us with your alignment?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1108 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

thanks for your response, chemist
VOTE: chemist
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1112 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

its not, its the attitude he responded with.
he could have just said "no, nothing i want to say".
im inclined to think both of them are town and this is a marginal decision.
we're also past the point that i consider it reasonable for him to not be saying
something
?
i've fullclaimed. overkill fullclaimed, and its at least something thats easily provable and somewhat fits flavour wise.
as far as im aware chemist has said nothing
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1113 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

im still happy to give a go surging on one of the slots currently ducking out of the game for deadline if you guys wanna try.
dont rly see it happening tho.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1116 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1115, Chemist1422 wrote:I should have a good reason to keep my role hidden
see, if you had just said this in the first place instead of being petulant i wouldnt have voted you.

VOTE: unvote

i'll make my decision later.
maybe i'll come back to a new wagon! (lul)
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1117 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: iwbn
placeholder
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1165 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1161, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1159, pisskop wrote:I Will Be Nice 1 (Xtoxm)
Almost50 1 (Dr Easy Bake)
KidAmn 1 (Blatant Scum)
Karnage 1 (Chemist1422)

Not Voting: TheWayItEnds, Croag
All of these people are also complicit in a NL and go up massively in the PoE if it happens.
Not I, said the walrus
VOTE: overkill
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1209 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1192, TheWizard wrote: This town is so dumb.
Quote of the game.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2871 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

congrats on the sk win creature
you did a great job being there to profit from towns awful play and basically soloing the scum team

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”