alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #200) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by alimdia »

At the moment I'm down but it might change after I reread (this is pre-reread me)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #201) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by alimdia »

Defence of Amrun's post part 1:
Firstly, Trying to solve a scum team right now for me is just going to induce paranoia. Just 1 town read being wrong is enough to lose the game. Can't just POE here for that reason.
I want to just find the most individually scummy person right now and lynch them. Then if they are town, we lose. If they're scum, THEN I'll start looking at connections.
The fact that Amrun is just doing buddying+points and -points and all that stuff when we have 0 scum flips is :eek:
Its like just busywork from my POV.
In post 3275, Amrun wrote:
In post 196, DogWatch wrote:wait what did I miss? why is alimdia scum?
This is really early game. Associative telling if scum.
What about this? This is similiar. Like I said, only looking for things that could shade me.
In post 187, DogWatch wrote:
In post 166, Creature wrote:VOTE: AaronFrost
Creature, what was this? Did you have a legit scumread on AF (which I don't see how) or were you just trying to get a wagon going?
Mixing me up with Aaron is a partnertell now?

Trying to analyse using people's reads is fair enough, but literally Amrun is looking at DW's 2 read lists and basically assuming he is scum.

If anything DW TR'ing me could be just him following the train, since at that point I think Datisi and Icon both TR me.

I've always been saying DW was scummy independently of team analysis.

In post 3276, Amrun wrote:
These posts kind of pull DogWatch out of obscurity but I need to see when sally and I started the DW wagon on day 1 which IIRC alim never votes on. Either way for this gamestate, negative buddy points.
Whats the point of negative buddy points when you don't seem to calculate it to the 'final tally'
In post 600, alimdia wrote:
In post 591, DogWatch wrote:Im uneasy about meanlque.
Why? You joined the wagon?

Thats all for tonight, had to catch up all my games, I will investigate the rapid Amrun wagon and its equally rapid collapse, along with the people in the wagon.

In the meantime, this is reminding me of another game where nobody ever follows my pushes.

UNVOTE:
Note: she was NOT voting dw here but still did not vote here even though the strongest SR she should have at this stage per her posting would be DW.
Biggest misrep ever! I went V/lA and was very busy before that. Prior to that my STRONGEST SR was SS and I had my vote on SS. I was basically really absent after that and trying
to misrep and shade me for this is???
In post 732, alimdia wrote:
In post 731, Iconeum wrote:And also, Amrun should always be the lynch today.

If we lynch anyone else, it won't even matter what they flip, Amrun is still gonna be hot tomorrow. Better off lynching today and working from there (with wagon information from today). I know a bunch of players who are gonna look pretty ropey if Amrun flips red.

It's just the best lynch.
tbh same argument could be made for GL.

I agree with Salamence that DW is very opportunstic, but there are others also as opportunstic. They just post less so you don't notice.

Some examples I can point out right now is:
Creature: Read his ISO. Self explanatory
Texcat: He avoids the Amrun wagon but hops on the GL one. Then he shades me using what GL says in post #500.
As you mentioned, DW is also very opportunistic
This post is super weird. At this point, sally and I are going for DW, and alim is basically saying “yeah it’s scummy and I have been calling it scummy, but x y and z (all of whom are town) are just as scummy.” Definitely + buddy points
Straight up - is this not true? Tell me what I was saying then wasn't true?

Not even going to reply to the lurkers point.

You a lot of stuff that I say that I don't know how to respond to you about. Me asking Datisi about her theory - okay.... Whats your point including this here?

I feel like alim is saying icon is scum here but she never actually says that. And it’s never brought up again.
I had to go find the context. I believe nobody ever replied, and I forgot I said it.

In post 2098, alimdia wrote:
In post 2096, Datisi wrote:
In post 2092, alimdia wrote:
In post 2009, Datisi wrote:S_S, reasons for alimdia TR? I'm kinda forgetting that slot exists honestly, and I almost find it a bit weird you've got a TR on them while you don't remember anything I've done?
wasn't I in ur town list in post 1568? (and 1912)

hm......
yes you were
and then you dissapeared for a while
I never reappeared between 1568(or 1572) and 1912.....

VOTE: Datisi
Random datisi vote with no progression. Can’t decide what it means.
It is not a random datisi vote. There was an explanation from Datisi, which made me see I was wrong and I unvoted. Can't tell if misrep or...
In post 2293, alimdia wrote:honestly I wanted to vote GA for ages but I was scared that people would be like 'zomg 3rd vote on someone' :P
Image conscious
problem?

In post 3276, Amrun wrote: What are these theories?
Well i had 2 main theories before everyone and their mother claimed N3 rose
1) Scum shot me N3 and it failed
2) Scum shot the N2 rose on N2 and it failed, then they killed the N2 rose again on N3 (GL)
In post 2772, alimdia wrote:So either
Mena, DW, Gamma

or

Amrun, Datisi, Gamma
Where is the DW scumread gone? Why is gamma now the one in all her solves? But DW isn’t? There is NO profession here. Why has she not been pushing DW all phase?
Look me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't have lynched Gamma over DW before he became confirmed town. LOL WTFF?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #202) » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 3279, Bingle wrote:Is that town/scum indicative? Why?

Like, tbh, idgaf if she's shading you. I care about whether she's town or not. Defense is <<<< offense here, imo.
Think its sscum indicative in this context (see my defence) - her only including points where she can shade me. and it being lylo.
In post 3291, Iconeum wrote:I'm probably going to settle on voting Alim in a couple hours
In post 3292, Iconeum wrote:scratch that, make it DW
In post 3297, Datisi wrote:I think I'd prefer Amrun over DW actually? Icon, thoughts?
In post 3298, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3297, Datisi wrote:I think I'd prefer Amrun over DW actually? Icon, thoughts?
I think they are the most solid team

Also in how they were aproaching my slot today, both solidly super hard townreading my slot

And now when they both see I can be the lynch they are both progressing towards scumreading me

I don't see why I would lynch Amrun over DW tho?
Any suggestion?
In post 3299, Iconeum wrote:Actually

Amrun is fine

That way I won't be shouted at by literally every town this game for ignoring their reads
In post 3300, Datisi wrote:I made a post somewhere, basically Amrun is pushing DW in a way I'd rather vote Amrun first i think
In post 3305, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3304, alimdia wrote:on my way home fellas
yo

we be voting amrun real soon

thoughts?
This kinda worries me though. Icon how did u change your mind between these quotes, theres like no progression?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #203) » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:51 am

Post by alimdia »

Er theres 1 day 1 hour 1 minute left
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum