Clue (Game over, gauging interest in new game with new mod)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #263 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in replacement
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #268 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, how does this work exactly? Do I role the dice first or figure out which 3 squares I move first and in which direction?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #271 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 269, Pine wrote:Roll the die, move up to that many squares. If you can make it to a room, you can make a guess. We go around the table, and the first person who has a card in your guess shows it to you. When you think you’ve figured out the suspect, room, and weapon, make an official accusation at the end of your turn.

Full rules are linked in the OP.
Do I just literally post, I roll the dice?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 272, Pine wrote:

Code: Select all

[dice]1d6[/dice]

That said, you're one step outside the ballroom, so if you just want to go in there and make a guess, any roll would do. You'd need a 6 to make it to the Kitchen.
Is there some advantage to guessing right away and not rolling?

Code: Select all

[dice]1d6[/dice]

Like that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Like that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 277, StrangerCoug wrote:Now just tell me the path you want to take on the board. That's a high enough roll for either the ballroom or the kitchen, so you can just tell me you're going there without actually have to list the steps. When you enter a room, you make a suggestion of who committed the crime and with what in that room.

Also, so it doesn't cause problems later: A suggestion can only be made from the room you want to use in the suggestion, and the response you get is a card to disprove your suggestion. The first person after you who can disprove your suggestion is the person whose card you see; if the person has multiple cards, the player's chosen card priority decides. An accusation is similar, but even though it can be made from anywhere,
you stake the game by accusing.
If your accusation is completely right, you win; if even one part of your accusation is wrong, you lose. For this reason, you should not accuse until you are sure you know the solution.
How do I determine which one is better?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 279, StrangerCoug wrote:I'm not 100% sure I understand the question. If you're asking which room is better, I can't help you with that—they're pretty much the same mechanically except that the rooms in the corners are connected diagonally to each other, though strategically, your choice might be influenced by the first PM I gave you. If you're asking which of suggesting or accusing is better, stick with suggesting until you know enough to accuse.
In that pm, you listed at least one aspect - either character, weapon or location that is incorrect, so I would probably need to reread the entire game, to know which options haven’t been discussed. I know based on that pm, no one has mentioned kitchen yet, would that be correct?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #283 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 282, StrangerCoug wrote:I cannot tell you that. Please check the rules in the OP.

Also keep in mind that I've been patient so far but other people are waiting on their turns and I had been complaining about how slow the game has gotten before you replace in. Please decide quickly.

Edit:
Matter of fact, I'm giving you (expired on 2020-04-11 13:10:14) to complete your turn. After that, you will be replaced.
I’m trying my best here. :/

I just have to pick either the kitchen or ballroom, correct?

I will do that but rn, I have no idea what I’m doing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #284 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Kitchen

Mustard, candlestick, kitchen

End turn

I have 0 clue about this but whatever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 319, StrangerCoug wrote:I assume you mean east because the only door out of the conservatory leads east.

Nancy Drew 39's turn. As a reminder, she may, if she wishes, take the secret passage to the study; however, if she rolls, she can no longer take the secret passage this turn.
I’m not sure what the benefit is but sounds cool. I’ll take it.

Take secret passage to study
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Mrs. White, rope, study

End turn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #347 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Congrats Datisi.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”