Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Lavender »

Do I still need to role confirm after game has started?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Lavender »

Fair enough, also I joined on April 3rd. Who knew!
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 99, The Baker wrote:
In post 87, Lavender wrote:Do I still need to role confirm after game has started?
I prefer every player to confirm with me no matter what, just so I know everyone understands what's been given, but I take posting in the game as a declaration of that as well.
Ok then.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Lavender »

Have to say this is the most hostile game I’ve been in.
Nothing much else to input.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Lavender »

To John Cena's Question: I don't use meta strats because that's too hard for me...

As for my mysterious vote. Well, it's not a mistake.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 400, PJ. wrote:I'm offended that the vote count gif is from progress but thos game isn't based on progress.
What does this mean? Or is it just something irrelevant?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Lavender »

Well, I am a semi-new player hihi.
A lot of this is flying over me, I don't understand how the vig thing and team works...
Still nothing much from me soz.
Also, are we using the people leaving as an argument?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Lavender »

Who did C & S say they shared a neighborhood with again?

I skimmed the more recent pages, but I know the basic info that was passed.
Not sure if I'm gonna post again since I have homework, though I've barely helped anyways...
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 921, gobbledygook wrote:Nah the first thing that notified me of her being a potential issue is the fact that she is hated. I really think DEB included that as a way to balance her role. Why would he need to do that? Because she probably can’t die at night or otherwise be targeted at night. That makes me think she’s likely third party more than anything. However she still probably has a finisher and probably can scumside. After big four I’m not taking that chance to leave it alive.
I then looked at Phillip K Dick newbie and Big Four and did a cursory glance around her activity flow in those games. I compared it to her early activity flow of this game.

Guess which game the early signs of her activity flow matched? Hint: it wasn’t Big Four
"she probably can’t die at night or otherwise be targeted at night" I'm not hated for this reason.

I'm assuming the game you're talking about is my scum game. In defense of my activity, online school started up this week.
As for that scum game, I was traveling about and being on my phone the whole time was not going to work.
In post 923, chennisden wrote: i do think you're probably right that she's hated but what
really
bothers me is she hasn't said anything about it. town would probably be more upfront about stuff that messes with votes?
^ That's what got me in the Big Big Game. I didn't talk about my role and got lynched because of it.
I didn't think it would need to be addressed and it was also my own hesitation.
In post 926, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 916, gobbledygook wrote:Chennis I’m confused why you act like it’s so surprising that I can find the only scum game Lavender has and then compare it to her last town game (DEB’s big four). Why do I necessarily have to be in her scum game to know her meta?
The only experience I have with Lavender is Big Four, where she was town, and their posting has been wildly different.

Probably should just stop with the vanity voting of DGB, get back to them at another date.

VOTE: Lavender

A50, welcome friend, I for one welcome your style.

Pre Edit: But.....why does it smell of townie?
I honestly don't remember what the heck I posted in that game. I just remember me being lynched for not outing my role and me mislynching someone.

Also To That One Post about me calling myself semi-new: I think this is my 4th or 5th game with me taking a break in-between. I guess I should have called myself kinda not new? Not sure.

I read some other stuff about me but I don't remember anything that really needed to be addressed. So I'll leave it at this unless you want to ask me some other questions.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 954, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 947, Lavender wrote:I honestly don't remember what the heck I posted in that game. I just remember me being lynched for not outing my role and me mislynching someone.
In Big Four, you didn't out your role or were involved in any mislynch.......since you were the the D1 lynch.
I was talking about the Big Big Game not the Big Four Game. The Big Big Game I was in was one that allowed everyone to post in the forum. I confused that with the Big Four Game. I don't remember my role in the Big Four Game, but I think I just suddenly got lynched for whatever reason by a replace-in?
But all the same, I don't remember what I posted in the Big Four Game either.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Lavender »

I forgot about this game about 5 times. Every time I'd say ah I'll log on later and forgot about it later.
Did I miss anything useful?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Lavender »

It seems we're just hopping around on who to vote from one wagon to the next.
Don't know what to do so I'll just see if I'm needed for something later.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1559, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1488, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t honestly get why they are all defending lavender when I’m trying to bus her lol. Guess we should just get on the Kuroi mislynch
OMG OMG OMG

Well if that isn't a kneeslapper

Gobbles had me fooled

Kuroi conftown!

VOTE: gobbledygook
That's assuming he really slipped. Which he didn't.
In post 1569, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm looking for who "defended" Lavender, and I don't think that's much of a thing.
Actually, I think you were the one who townread me the most.

Also, I already said I wasn't bullet-proof.
How many votes is Turkey on? Actually, I don't care, the 'slip' is enough for me. VOTE: gobbledygook
I'll claim today or tomorrow if you all insist.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1575, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1573, Lavender wrote:How many votes is Turkey on? Actually, I don't care, the 'slip' is enough for me. VOTE: gobbledygook
IN THIS THREAD LAVENDER ACKNOWLEDGES GOBBLE'S SLIP

AND HER OWN SCUMMIDOODLEDOO.
What? Why wouldn't I. It was mentioned a lot. Even if it's false.

What does scummidoodledoo mean?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1624, gobbledygook wrote:But seriously, Lavender's vote on me IS A LITERAL SCUM CLAIM.

"Gobble's slip is fake because I'm not scum."
"Gobble's slip is real because I need to lynch Gobbles."

Like ??? How did that not raise any eyebrows to people.
? But you fakeslipped so you're bad.
I never said your slip is real? Since I'm not scum the slip is fake, and because the slip is fake you're scum.
If you really are town I'll be surprised. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Lavender »

Back again with a not helpful post.
Is UT 100% Town now? Or was the post a joke?

I'll just..._o--<
lay down here...for now...
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Lavender »

Sorry for the no-effort attitude. Simply don't know what to do, my reads aren't the best either. m(_ _)m
Also, I'm just plain-hated, as for how pisskop got hated, no clue. My role isn't hated cooties.
I'm mostly sleepy with my mentality. The kind of person who just sits and waits for questions to come my way. ( ._.)

Now I'll sit here again (っ- ‸ – ς)
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 1904, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1901, Lavender wrote:Sorry for the no-effort attitude. Simply don't know what to do, my reads aren't the best either. m(_ _)m
Also, I'm just plain-hated, as for how pisskop got hated, no clue. My role isn't hated cooties.
I'm mostly sleepy with my mentality. The kind of person who just sits and waits for questions to come my way. ( ._.)

Now I'll sit here again (っ- ‸ – ς)
who do you want to lynch today and why?

how did Flavor Leaf's scum flip change your view of the game?

how did DGB's town flip change your view of the game?
1. Chennis, it's just gut-feeling and I can't remember what else they did. I should probably read some ISO's.....

2. Not sure about the view of the game but, if Flavor was the goon then I'm assuming their partners are probably gonna have more powers. I don't remember their posts but Battle had that covered right?

3. There are some real wacky roles out there. It was unfortunate that they died.

Oh, I actually have a question to ask, does everyone have different types of finishers?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 1909, Espressojet wrote:
In post 1906, Lavender wrote: Oh, I actually have a question to ask, does everyone have different types of finishers?
There's probably a bunch of standard ones and a handful of special ones
Hmm, alright.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure I have something that can prove my innocence, but I'm not sure if I should say It or not |_・)
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1915, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1906, Lavender wrote:1. Chennis, it's just gut-feeling and I can't remember what else they did. I should probably read some ISO's.....

2. Not sure about the view of the game but, if Flavor was the goon then I'm assuming their partners are probably gonna have more powers. I don't remember their posts but Battle had that covered right?

3. There are some real wacky roles out there. It was unfortunate that they died.

Oh, I actually have a question to ask, does everyone have different types of finishers?
1. read the ISO. post your own case.
2. I'm the confirmed town here, not Battle Mage. other than "oh, the scum has powers", how do you feel about other players in light of Flavor Leaf being scum?
3. how do you feel about other players in light of DGB being scum?
1. After my homework then.
2. That's not what I was talking about but you do you. And I don't feel anything, because I don't remember what he did.
3. DGB isn't scum.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1924, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1923, Lavender wrote:1. After my homework then.
2. That's not what I was talking about but you do you. And I don't feel anything, because I don't remember what he did.
3. DGB isn't scum.
1. hope school's going well
2. well he's the flipped scum, so it'd be super duper cool if you could like I dunno read his ISO or the context surrounding it and maybe have an opinion or two on the only major piece of information we have currently that could help us win the game :)
3. yeah, obviously I meant "DGB being town"
1. Thanks
2. I do have some info on him regarding me that could probably help my own case and stop town from wasting there finishers and I'll read his ISO later. But huh, I never know whether to reveal things or not.
3. As for DGB being town with other players in regard. The most shining I can think of is turkey, who's dead, and Drew. But tbh I don't think I can read Drew without my bias on him from his previous words, but it did give some more leniency to him I suppose...? Uh and yeah I'll probably read their ISO later too.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Lavender »

I'll be posting hopefully something new tomorrow, for now I'm working on a school project.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Lavender »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are we going for a Hiplop lynch and Kuroi vig here?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Lavender »

Well, that's an oof.
I didn't put any finishers on Kuroi and Rami if that helps.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Lavender »

It's possible that the people who used some finishers on Ramcius died I guess.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2118, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 1911, Lavender wrote:To be honest, I'm pretty sure I have something that can prove my innocence, but I'm not sure if I should say It or not |_・)
So, do you think the time has come yet to speak of that?

Also, any idea why gobble picked YOU to fake that slip on D1?
In post 2119, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Also also, did you use a finisher last night? You don't need to say on whom if you did, but that post about not having targeted Kuroi or Ramcius still bugs me a little.
Uhm maybe? I mean I'm never sure whether to reveal info or not. But I'm pretty darn sure I can prove that I'm town.
As for why Gobble picked me... it's probably cause they were suspicious of me and didn't want to continue game from what I remember.

I did use a finisher last night to answer your third question.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2155 (isolation #26) » Fri May 01, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 2144, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2131, Lavender wrote:Uhm maybe? I mean I'm never sure whether to reveal info or not. But I'm pretty darn sure I can prove that I'm town.
Proving yourself a townie is always good at this stage. I mean, 3-4 scum left (not sure because while the Lyncher was "not town" by definition, their target was also Scum, so they were definitely "pro-town" from that perspective). Anyway, 3-4 scums left and some townies have finishers left to use, so it'd be nice if they didn't use it on town.

Then you say you have "info"? If not now, then when do you think is best to reveal it? So, I say you probably should share any info that could help us in this situation
Alright, remember FL? I'm basically their opposite in regards to Finishers. I'm immune to their Curb Stomp Finisher and they were Immune to my Superman Punch Finisher.
I can use my Finisher twice on the same person if I wanted to as well. Just like FL could.

So what do you think? Does this clear me or you want me to convince ya more?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #27) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2158, 50 Judge Powers wrote: P.S. That doesn't seem like something you should have hidden either. I mean, I understand not saying anything on D1, but as soon as FL flipped there was nothing to worry about revealing it anymore and especially so when you have already used the finisher at least once.
In post 2160, Doctor Drew wrote: The only thing that gives me pause is that that Lavender hemmed and hawed about revealing, could have been coached by scum about the details.
I'm not the best at knowing when to reveal info sorry about that (o_o;)

PE: Same though.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (isolation #28) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Lavender »

So you're saying, no one in this game has the Superman Punch finisher at all BM?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #29) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2186, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2183, Lavender wrote:So you're saying, no one in this game has the Superman Punch finisher at all BM?
Nope, I buy that you are Roman Reigns, and your finisher may be the superman punch. But I don't buy the thing about you being immune to FL and vice versa. And I don't buy the timing of your claim at all - as noted, there's no good town reason for you to claim when you did.
If I am Roman Reigns and my finisher is Superman Punch, that legit means FL is immune to my finisher. It's even in his role card.
As for my claim? I asked whether to reveal or not starting what, Day 2? I may not have phrased it in a direct way (Maybe I did I can't recall) but this time I was told to reveal info that can prove me as town and so I did.
Refusing after would make no sense right?

PE: Night
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (isolation #30) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2201, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2194, Lavender wrote:
In post 2186, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2183, Lavender wrote:So you're saying, no one in this game has the Superman Punch finisher at all BM?
Nope, I buy that you are Roman Reigns, and your finisher may be the superman punch. But I don't buy the thing about you being immune to FL and vice versa. And I don't buy the timing of your claim at all - as noted, there's no good town reason for you to claim when you did.
If I am Roman Reigns and my finisher is Superman Punch, that legit means FL is immune to my finisher. It's even in his role card.
As for my claim? I asked whether to reveal or not starting what, Day 2? I may not have phrased it in a direct way (Maybe I did I can't recall) but this time I was told to reveal info that can prove me as town and so I did.
Refusing after would make no sense right?

PE: Night
Eh, well thanks to Dr Drew, you are conf-town, but it definitely was not best to claim it, as explained in my posts above. You as a conf-town would be valuable later in game, and now you'll probably just be killed tonight. So it has no value to town.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PE: +1
PE2: +2
PE3: +3
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #31) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 2250, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2157, Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Lavender

Claimed Roman Reigns. Don't buy anything else in the claim. Why would Seth have a third party hunting him, and a town party immune from his finish? Seems a bit shitty.
i mean i could see reigns/seth/dean aka moxley

dean being third party who left wwe and changes his name might make sense? might be like a multiple lyncher who wants to get both reigns/seth killed

just speculating trying to understand the claim
Er, is Dean Karnage's role?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #32) » Sat May 02, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Lavender »

Who's Dean/Moxley then?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #33) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Lavender »

_o--<
Don't know what to do.

Oh btw, why are some of yalls pfp/avatar just a block of color?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Lavender »

We are now moving slowly. Slowly.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #35) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Lavender »

Flubber is at L-1 now yeah?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #36) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Lavender »

Pisskop keeps hammering and chennis was a prime suspect from BM so I think get either of the two and hammer the other?
Also I’ve been sprayed with something?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #37) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2445, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2442, Lavender wrote:Pisskop keeps hammering and chennis was a prime suspect from BM so I think get either of the two and hammer the other?
Also I’ve been sprayed with something?
1- What do you mean "get one and hammer the other"???

2- What does that even mean? What effect does this "spray" have?

P-edit: So 2 people got sprayed with "something"?? Are you told if this has any effect on you at all?
Sorry I meant finish the other. Lynch one, finish the other. I just woke up.

No clue on the effects.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #38) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2450, PJ. wrote:
In post 2447, chennisden wrote:here's what I think about the hated thing:

it doesn't really matter if scum have control of it. they probably do because if town had control, scum would at least
try
to kill them to remove a chaotic element. that's at the very minimum.

my theory is the following: scum put the SECOND (controllable hated) on a townie today because like, now the game can end faster, but their FIRST hated (Lavender) is probably scum. otherwise scum would just hurry up and kill Lavender in which case we're screwed anyway. Also Lavender slot hasn't looked great even if we ignore all the mechanics anyway, so yeah.

this is all contingent on 4 town being left btw, although I find it unlikely 5 town are left.
There can't be more than 2 scum left if neither hated person is scum. There can't be more than 3 scum left if both hated people are scum.
I’m gonna say it now, I don’t understand what either of you just said.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (isolation #39) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2459, pisskop wrote:is this lylo? cuz I feel like we should discuss our numerous 3ps
I think 3 3ps sound fun.

Anyway maybe all of them won by now?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #40) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Lavender »

Head hurts.
I'll wait for more feedback from other people. (._.;)
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #41) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 2482, Lavender wrote:Head hurts.
I'll wait for more feedback from other people. (._.;)
Gosh, that was a fail.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #42) » Fri May 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Lavender »

Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #43) » Sun May 17, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Lavender »

Deadlock Achieved.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #44) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Lavender »

Honestly, I still want pk or chen.
I haven't really been doing much because well I'm not good at reads.
and uh yeah.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #45) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Lavender »

Voting yourself doesn’t help either :/
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (isolation #46) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Lavender »

Anyone on for some late night talks?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #47) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Lavender »

Darn, I should have pushed chen more >_<
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2583 (isolation #48) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2573, Ramcius wrote:Why didn't you claimed hated, Lavender? It's literally in your rolecard

Also, when I see wagon on lurker, I imagine Ralph from Simpsons saying "I'm in danger.", they don't give a shit about game already, putting more pressure on them doesn't help to bring their motivation back

Lastly, get decent D1 lynch, that doesn't mean scum lynch, just anything that can generate discussion later on
I did claim hated, fairly early didn’t I?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (isolation #49) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2582, Egix96 wrote:
In post 2570, Lavender wrote:Darn, I should have pushed chen more >_<
Yeah at one point we came pretty close to emergency quickhammering you, which would actually have screwed us over pretty hard :oops:
Too bad, I was waiting for scum to quickhammer me ah.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2585 (isolation #50) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2574, PJ. wrote:Hard to win when everyone literally doesn't care and acts blatantly anti-town.
Am I also included?
Er, I’m not too good at self-assessing.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #51) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2586, PJ. wrote:I seriously can't believe yall slow played it when me and pk voted each other. Thats wild to me.

@Lavender, uh...bruh...im not going into too much, but maybe try to actually play mafia instead of just saying "I don't know how to play mafia so I'm not going to contribute xD"
Blep I’ll try
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (isolation #52) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 2592, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2583, Lavender wrote:
In post 2573, Ramcius wrote:Why didn't you claimed hated, Lavender? It's literally in your rolecard

Also, when I see wagon on lurker, I imagine Ralph from Simpsons saying "I'm in danger.", they don't give a shit about game already, putting more pressure on them doesn't help to bring their motivation back

Lastly, get decent D1 lynch, that doesn't mean scum lynch, just anything that can generate discussion later on
I did claim hated, fairly early didn’t I?
Did you? Cause I can't remember and I remember we were questioning it at the start of D2, when Piss got hated too, might be my bad, then I'm sorry
Nah it’s fine, it wasn’t mentioned much after I said I was hated. Think I might have phrased it weirdly?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”