The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #400) » Thu May 28, 2020 8:55 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 2579, GuiltyLion wrote:the Titus/Molla world scares me cause I think we lose there given Skit's intro here today
I don't think that world is likely at all.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2591 (isolation #401) » Thu May 28, 2020 8:56 am

In post 2586, GuiltyLion wrote:hey Smart - what's the latest from Smarter? She hasn't really posted much at all in the past game day or two, can we get her back in the thread
She's been super busy. I'll see if she has anything to say, but I don't want to push her too hard because RL is more important.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #402) » Thu May 28, 2020 8:57 am

I believe she was on board with me about skitter Titus being the most likely, though I don't remember if that was before or after the MT kill that we talked about it.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #403) » Thu May 28, 2020 9:16 am

In post 2593, GuiltyLion wrote:Smart - why do you think it's unlikely? Strictly looking at the VCs, I don't see anything ruling it out
I'm not strictly looking at the VC's, in fact I'm barely looking at them at all. BBmolla has been very towny these past few days and skitter/Titus have continued to align hard enough that it makes it unlikely that they are opposite alignments.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #404) » Sat May 30, 2020 1:42 pm

No prod pls

We should lynch whichever of the two of them is more likely scum, just in case something changes, even though it probably won't matter.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #405) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:34 am

Hi friends - really really sorry I’ve been so MIA. Work has been absolutely kicking my butt the past few weeks and I’ve been pulling all nighters to get stuff done :( huge thanks to Smart for picking up my slack <3 I have a few lighter days right now so I plan to spend some time analyzing all the possible scumteams more closely. I’ll start once I’m done with work today.

-Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #406) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:11 am

In post 2630, GuiltyLion wrote:Limit - who would you rather lynch in Skitter/Titus? Are there any fears in your mind of a Skit/Molla or Titus/Molla team? I know you just said their posting has been "very towny", but can you actually detail on that for me? Which posts do you see as impossible to come from scum?
Probably Titus, because of your points (especially the one about the acryon wagon which I had forgotten) and because skitter's interactions with you today have made a her/you team less likely which is one thing I was concerned about.

As for BBmolla I mean those fears exist but at this point the best chance is to just ignore them and put all our eggs in the skitter/Titus basket. BBmolla's indignation at the start of day 3 after having been super lurky for a while would be such a bizarre angle to take as scum; I think it's significantly more likely that he was actually just outraged town, and I happen to agree with him that the acryon lynch was in fact garbage. in particular comes off incredibly cheeky for a scum who has just sat back and done nothing while a pretty towny player was wagoned.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #407) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:22 am

VOTE: bbmolla

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”