Micro 962: Geriatric Trio II (Town Victory)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

since putting gifs while on mobile is a pain, please imagine a gif of jim moriarty saying hi to sherlock.

VOTE: clidd

hi.

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

heh.
Spoiler:
In post 10, clidd wrote:Hemorrhagic pleasure to see you again, Mr. Datisi and Miss Kanna. I hope we can win in the same alignment this time.
long time no see, sir clidd. i hope this finds you well!

~kanna

p-edit: why did you quote it
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 15, Bingle wrote:I believe Agar and Porkens to be slightly more likely to be town than the rest of you.
why is this? i wanna say i agree with Porkens, but i don't see Agar at all

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

hello friends, i am back! seeing how this game is very active and how everyone is so eagar to post, i have decided to make a detailed readslist that will hopefully accurately reflect my current feelings on the gamestate!

Michael Scott (Auro + volxen)
- this slot is locktown in my eyes. their entrance (in post ) is brimming with a relaxed, confident tone that is never seen in players of the scum alignment. posts like and show a great will to solve the game and a profound analysis of the gamestate that can only come from an uninformed perspective. and the brilliance of can only come from someone pure of heart. if anyone were to ever vote for this slot to be executed, i'd wonder if that person is purposefully trying to throw the game.

Bingle
- bingle is my second most confident townread. his early posts and show a deep interest in this game's mechanical side, which is something i have personally only ever seen from bingle when he was aligned with the town. the confidence and passion with which he presents his reads in make me strongly believe it's coming from a genuine place.

clidd
- while the number of universes in which clidd is aligned with the mafia is non-zero, i highly doubt that we are living in one of them. his opening in post is very very similar to his one of his early posts in Micro 941 in which his slot was aligned with the town. based on what's happened so far, i have no reason to doubt his alignment is not the same this game.

Porkens
- this one is tricky. while post by itself, as funny as it is, is not alignment indicative, when looked at the full picture, i do conclude it is indicative of porkens being town more often than not. what led me to that conclusion is the fact that i can draw some obvious parallels between porkens's play this game and his play in Why Gun?? - namely posting one big "memey" post then disappearing. the reason this is somewhat town!indicative is because porkens was aligned with the mafia in the aforementioned game, and based on what's happened so far, i have no reason to think scum!porkens would repeat the same play.

AGar
- dead null. i have nothing on this guy.

Kmd4390
- looking at their ISO, they're a scumlean of mine. while post is NAI, post reads like blatant fake dumbtelling to me. "what even is this thread", we're playing mafia, silly! i doubt you didn't know that, though.

xReckonerX
- i think it's very likely reckoner is aligned with the mafia. my train of thought is that in he voted against agar with a comment "game's too easy", implying he's already solved agar's slot and that agar is mafia. however, in his next post in , he changes his vote to porkens. this makes me think that the earlier confidence and bravado of is fake and fabricated, which is scum!indicative. also, as my hydra partner's already observed, why did you quote the chess post.

bugspray
- unfortunately, i think this is another game where bugs rolled scum against me. post offers nothing game related, and i know scum!bugs struggles to make game-related content. and since then, bugs has suspiciously gone quiet, not even responding to the chess move in . i'm sorry you rolled scum again, bugs.

Sou and Kanna (Datisi + Kanna)
- this is obvscum. kill it with fire.

okay, that's all for now! i will be back later!

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

@bugs, how serious are your reads in ?

@reckoner, deadly serious.
In post 1, Aristophanes wrote:
  1. Michael Scott (Auro + volxen)
  2. Bingle
  3. clidd
  4. Porkens
  5. AGar
  6. Kmd4390
  7. xReckonerX
  8. bugspray
  9. Sou and Kanna (Datisi + Kanna)
~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

erm... i thought sou's readlist was pretty obviously a joke, especially since he quoted the playerlist afterwards, but i will
begrudgingly
accept clidd's townread on us

@bingle; no? i was really looking forward to this
In post 19, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 15, Bingle wrote:I believe Agar and Porkens to be slightly more likely to be town than the rest of you.
why is this? i wanna say i agree with Porkens, but i don't see Agar at all

~kanna
~kanna

p-edit: VOTE: bugspray :/
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 38, bugspray wrote:I voted them BECAUSE of 23. Clumping two people together and making such a blanket read

also now a super tr for reconer because hes totally town

also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one
can you elaborate on these?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

okay, i'm going to cut this off before it goes too far and becomes a needless distraction.

@reck, i thought the fact i linked
the playerlist
in answering your question about my readslist would be enough of a hint that it's not a serious reading. take a long look at , then at . you're being awfully defensive very quickly. VOTE: reckoner

@clidd, knowing my readslist in is a joke, how does that influence your read on us?

@bugs, you still haven't answered my question about your reads being serious, but i'm assuming now they are serious. you gonna give that second thought?

~sou

pedit: pedited by my own hydra partner. fine. VOTE: bugspray
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

i don't want to go too into "against the spirit of the game" territory, but i think bugs is strongly scum here

@reckoner, what *are* your points against us? my partner's readlist was a joke. i really don't think this is good faith right now, especially considering we're the main wagon

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 55, Porkens wrote:Sou, could you explain the intent of your readspost? [snip]

Several things clidd has said make me go hrmmm. [snip]

I think there is a great chance bugspray is mafia.
sure. the posts before it were mostly non-game-related shitpost and joking around, which i don't find that fun nor can use to sort anyone. i knew a game-related shitpost *is* going to give game-related reactions. and look what's happened. i doubt at least one scum didn't decide to jump on us for it.

can you talk about your vote on us in ? do you actually scumread us? and what do you think about our similar reads on bugspray's slot?

also i'm townreading clidd so far, what about him is making you go hrmmm?

~

post is unironically making me go +town on michael scott. based on my experince with scum!them, they're can easily be memey as scum, and the fact they're preemptively calling it out is +town imo.

~

reck, i am also telling you that the readlist is a joke. i literally quoted the mod post with the playerlist order in answering your question.
i called myself obvscum in it for fuck's sake.
are you purposefully being dense?

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

okay, so do you have a read on them after reading the rest? what do you think of my reasoning why michael scott is +town?
In post 70, Kmd4390 wrote:Does anyone know what alignment bugspray prefers to play?
bugs preferes playing town.
In post 70, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't agree with the sou wagon. The reads list was clearly fabricated, but it was designed to fit the order of the playerlist. I don't see reck as scum for not realizing it though. Having a problem with fabricated reads isn't scummy.
thank you for getting the joke, i suppose? i don't think "not realizing it's the playerlist order" in itself is scummy. but the huge defense that followed in ? and accusing us of abusing hydra advantages in ? (which btw, how am i doing that??) do you have an opinion on any of that? or like on anything that's happened so far?

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 74, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 71, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 70, Kmd4390 wrote:I don't agree with the sou wagon. The reads list was clearly fabricated, but it was designed to fit the order of the playerlist. I don't see reck as scum for not realizing it though. Having a problem with fabricated reads isn't scummy.
thank you for getting the joke, i suppose? i don't think "not realizing it's the playerlist order" in itself is scummy. but the huge defense that followed in ? and accusing us of abusing hydra advantages in ? (which btw, how am i doing that??) do you have an opinion on any of that? or like on anything that's happened so far?

~sou
what about my post 31 was defending anything about the "joke read list" debacle? at that point i still thought it was real. how am i defending it?
and yes, i stand by the hydra thing, though i don't think it makes you scum necessarily. one slot being able to have dissonant reads/behavior/etc muddies the waters too much, it's why i hate hate hate hydras. because anytime you get caught in something, your other half can just swoop in and hand wave it all away.
i was just commenting on you being (imho) very defensive very quickly, i wanted to see what kmd's thoughts were on that.

with regard to the hydra thing, i'm saying how in you're talking of dissonance of "one head said it was serious, i punched on it, the other head jumped in and said it's a joke", when that's not what happened. like, i said my reads were "deadly serious" in , but i in that post quoted the mod playerlist, i thought it was gonna be obvious that "deadly serious" was sarcastic.

also, *do* you think it's scummy or not? you lowkey called us scum for it in , but not in ?
In post 74, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 67, Sou and Kanna wrote:reck, i am also telling you that the readlist is a joke. i literally quoted the mod post with the playerlist order in answering your question. i called myself obvscum in it for fuck's sake. are you purposefully being dense?
at what point after your explanation of a joke have i continued to say that it's not a joke? go ahead and show me. ill wait patiently.
the key word being "also" - this is a response to the hydra dissonance thing. see the second paragraph above.

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 81, AGar wrote:SKit is are really trying to make something of nothing with Reck after posting a read list that felt feigned and they tried to handwave it away as a joke ex post facto when called on it.
but it was a joke to begin with

literally *sigh* at this point. i was also just going to reply to reck again, but i'm beginning to think this may be a personality/playstyle thing more than anything.

@reckoner; all i ask is a clear stance on us since we did in fact, address your points, ty.

disliked porken's e-1 vote on us, but i am getting townvibes off tone D:

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 81, AGar wrote:Porkens is concerning me because of wagonomics but content is middling. I put more stock in wagonomics so Porkens gets binned as slightly scummy for now.
what do you mean here?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

my point that reck seemed to miss in is that he's accusing us of hydra dissonance (untrue so far) and calling us scummy for it (why is that scummy?) then backpedalling from calling us scummy but like is there a point is arguing this anymore

~
In post 95, AGar wrote:
In post 84, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 81, AGar wrote:SKit is are really trying to make something of nothing with Reck after posting a read list that felt feigned and they tried to handwave it away as a joke ex post facto when called on it.
but it was a joke to begin with
Yes and the mafia will tell us they're town, too!
this is like... not serious, right. detailed readslist, playerlist ordered, after ~20 posts in-game, with my own slot at the bottom... hAnDWaVeD aS a JoKe

could you answer please?

~

ohh, everything about clidd is confusing me this game.
In post 103, clidd wrote:I can see SK being scum by PoE.

xReckonerX trashtalk seems "towny".
can you talk about this? what sorta PoE are you talking about here? and why is him trash talk "towny"? (with quotation marks)

clidd, do you have examples of town games where you're showing this kinda... defeatism this quickly?

~
In post 107, Porkens wrote:
also reeks of scum motivation. He consciously puffs up his posting to seem like there's more there than there is, while the tl;dr of the post is that he's scumreading S&K for puffing up their posting to make it seem like there's more there than there is. He also uses the opportunity to cast an unannounced E-1 vote on S&K when I fully believe he knew how close to elimination the wagon was (there's a VC earlier that page). Framing the post the way he did made it more likely for an accidental hammer by far, and I think he fully knew what he was doing in doing that.
This is a gross misunderstanding or misrepresentation. 43 is not “puffed up,” it is a deep analysis of the mindset behind post 4. There’s nothing extraneous about it; each idea supports the thesis and is needed for ancomplete analysis. Furthermore, I never accused Souk of “puffing up” their posts or called them scummy for “puffing up” posts. I don’t think you are making an honest analysis here.
ok i'm assuming this explainantion is a meme and like
can you Seriously talk about ? i'm dubious about that (joke?)post that put us to E-1 as early as it did

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 117, clidd wrote:This isn't playing against my wicon, by the way.

I just think that it will be bad with my slot alive on lylo.
i'm not accusing you of that, i'm just saying i don't think i've ever seen you like this, let alone on page 5 of a game, and it's weird and i don't know what to make of it...
In post 103, clidd wrote:Kmd's partner is probably inside the pool of {Agar, Bingle, SK}
i wanna hear about this. how do you get bingle (who's currently voting alongside you) and me (one of the two you initially had good impressions on) but none of the other good/nullish slots? (also keep a eye on your post numbers?)

~

re porkens: maybe i'm overreacting about the vote, idk. recently had a game with a scum lolhammer on like page 8.

when you were doing your bigger readslist later on, you didn't even mention . like i get why someone'd get the thought of pocketiness from that post, but did it even play into your read?

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 121, Porkens wrote:I’m not sure what you mean by pocketness.
it's me failing to say "i don't think the substance of is of bad faith".

clidd, take a breather if you need it.

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 85, Sou and Kanna wrote:
In post 81, AGar wrote:Porkens is concerning me because of wagonomics but content is middling. I put more stock in wagonomics so Porkens gets binned as slightly scummy for now.
what do you mean here?

~kanna
i want to stress that i want this answered btw. i'll explain later.

i really don't want clidd elimmed

i haven't been super on the ball with this game, but will try and reread later

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

considering clidd wasn’t in any danger, i believe him

and as scum, I think you’d always be hyperaware of how others are going to perceive you, and this kind of thing I’d think you’d think makes people like you less

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 153, AGar wrote:Not sure I can help you see what is bad about the timing and position of Porkens's vote if you don't already see it. It's pretty straight forward.
i found this interesting because it's a possible mindset slip. you've said you scumread us, but if your wagon analysis is what i think it is, then you also think we're town...............
In post 151, clidd wrote:Miss Kanna, could I
persuade
you that there is scum between KMD and Bingle ?

Do you think there is any truth in people who see me as town to be an indicator that they know my alignment (scum) and would like to take a stand if I were eliminated ? Wouldn't it be normal to think that I am scum for my progression seeing this from a town mentality ?

Or would it make more sense for scum, in this scenario, to take advantage of the waves of suspicion about me and formalize a scumread ?
i don't like bingle either, but it's not a strong dislike. refresh me why you think it's bingle?

i think it depends on the player. but i've thought about it, and if you're town, i think scum's natural response is to whiteknight you here actually. it's not so much strategising, but like i said, a natural response

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 154, Porkens wrote:
In post 153, AGar wrote:Everything from clidd's outburst can be binned in the "IDGAF about any of this." bin.
I disagree. His outburst is based on how much he
does care
about the game. He's not saying "fuck it, yeet me a lose, this town is fucked," he's saying "Can we just yeet me now because I don't want to get yeeted in yeetlo?"

Agar
, can you show me any lines from clidd that show he DGAF?

-----------------------------
In post 152, clidd wrote:Actually, KMD is less scummy now. So we're talking about Bingle.

VOTE: Bingle
In post 145, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: bingle
Clidd
: Eww this is bad. What happened to your Agar read?

------------------------------------------------
In post 144, The Bulge wrote:you've all done something I hate already this game except reck and porkens

I've decided I am going to ignore clidd for the time being
What have you hated about Agar?
Why are you ignoring clidd?
Why are you voting for Bingle?
many questions

what do you think is the difference between IDGAF and DGAF? what does any of this mean?
why are the votes bad? wasn't bingle one of your top scumreads?
why agar?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

i highkey think clidd's thought processes have been really weird this game, and that's probably townie because you'd want to be more digestible as scum

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

@Agar, no, that's not what i mean at all >:/
In post 81, AGar wrote:Reck is looking town in engagement and consistency.
Literally both hydrae can die plz. SKit is are really trying to make something of nothing with Reck after posting a read list that felt feigned and they tried to handwave it away as a joke ex post facto when called on it.
Michael Scott is the worst kind of hydra and this attempt to stay "in character" is going to make me very annoyed throughout this game.
kmd is kmd. Color me surprised.
Porkens is concerning me because of wagonomics but content is middling. I put more stock in wagonomics so Porkens gets binned as slightly scummy for now.

Speaking of wagonomics, I don't like Clidd's vote on kmd positioning/timing wise. Feels like going for the easy angle of kmd's activity. Spoiler alert: KMD is going to have the fewest posts in the game, even in this ruleset, even if he makes it to endgame. was garbage to begin with but looking at a VC just confirms that feeling.
In post 63, Bingle wrote:It served a few purposes. It pointed out the identities of the hydra heads in case Reck actually cared (I assumed he didn't, but it didn't hurt to include that), updated the thread on the fact that I think there are scummy things coming from a slot I was previously explicitly townreading (which then allowed for people to engage me over those things if they so chose, which no one has done yet), and it bumped the thread so the mod could have the pagetop for his VC. I think that the last was clearly the most important of the three.
Yeah so it served no purpose, got it. You basically hemmed and hawed on your one game content situation.

Would happily lynch within {SK,Clidd} right now.
red indicates you're strongly scumreading us, yes? but the way you preanalyse the wagons has us as town, and this is all within the same post. just the fact that it's there means i don't think you're scumreading us as hard as you say you are. gut says you just tmi'd us town + was to also porkens shade

how serious are your reads?

@porkens: fair enuff! i'm also curious about your bingle read, clidd.

p.s: i think you're townie for it, but i kinda can't get over how... all over the place you are with this game, clidd. it feels very uncharacteristic, but then again, i haven't played with you for a while

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 154, Porkens wrote: ------------------------------------------------
In post 144, The Bulge wrote:you've all done something I hate already this game except reck and porkens

I've decided I am going to ignore clidd for the time being
What have you hated about Agar?
Why are you ignoring clidd?
Why are you voting for Bingle?
wait no, not fair enuff. was talking about why you asked the bulge about agar specifically.

is there an easy way to see how much you posted each day? i feelsbad for datisi

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

@Agar/MS; thanks, I liked that explanation. that is fair. fwiw, what i meant by "he tmi'd us town" is just me skipping steps that i think this inconsistency means this read is faked/he is scum if he is faking reads.

i'll check in tomorrow, cya all o7

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #199 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 197, Michael Scott wrote:So in other words, your stance remains that it is unlikely that town!Agar could simultaneously scumread both you and Porkens since Porkens put you up to E-1.
not at all. after i read agar/your posts, i changed my mind. i said it was fair. i reexplained because you said this
In post 192, Michael Scott wrote:But how are you getting "Agar just TMI'd us as town" from all of this?
suggesting you didn't understand my push.

re bugs/bulge if you still want it: i still think they're a fine scumread placeholder. bugs has a decent chance of being scum and i'm watching their replacement, but they haven't done anything to amaze me.

@bingle: i did not read your post. i am sorry and will do that later today. but i'm wondering - why did you tr us originally?

~kanny
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 200, Bingle wrote: -snip-
With all of that said, the fact that none of my detractors (or anyone else, for that matter) have commented on what should have seemed to be an unnatural defense of your slot has raised my hackles a bit.
alright, I'm gonna have to discuss with Datisi on this one, but he's currently not available. What does this last part mean?
In post 198, Bingle wrote:@MS: S&K is the wrong tree for today. What are your thoughts on the rest of the thread?
this also suggests you are still townreading us, yes? why so?

@Agar; why does this kmd vote matter to you so much?

i think porkens is towntowntown?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 187, AGar wrote:I'm coming around on Bingle
Can you elaborate on this?

VOTE: Agar

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 215, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 199, Sou and Kanna wrote:not at all. after i read agar/your posts, i changed my mind. i said it was fair. i reexplained because you said this
When you said, 'what i meant by "he tmi'd us town" is just me skipping steps that i think this inconsistency means this read is faked/he is scum if he is faking reads.' () it sounded like you were just doubling down on what you said before -- that town!Agar could not simultaneously scumread both you and Porkens, and that this "inconsistency" was the basis of your Agar scumread. You said that you liked my explanation (and Agar's explanation as well?) and that it was fair, but it came across like you still maintained your scumread of Agar for the same reason regardless of my explanation.

In any case, you are now voting for Agar. Is this vote on Agar purely because he said he is "coming around on Bingle" (), or do you still believe that he was being inconsistent with his reads on you and Porkens?
In post 199, Sou and Kanna wrote:suggesting you didn't understand my push.
No, I fully understood your push on Agar and explained exactly what it was about in . I'm also not convinced that town!you would jump to the conclusion that Agar TMI'd you as town solely because he scumread both you and Porkens, which is why I am still voting for you.

- Date Mike (Volxen)
my point was just purely clarification, like i said before.

and no, it's not from *that*, i was just reading that latest page and found agar scummy for mechanical posting (there's always a take or two in his posts, and i disliked his reasking for an explanation from kmd for his vote, especially because it wasn't like kmd was ignoring him - it looked like busywork to me)

i was rereading some of his takes and just decided to poke him with a vote.

i know i haven't made my thought processes super clear, but i'd appreciate if you asked instead of jumping to conclusions like this cause it's just.... that's not what i'm saying at all?
and i don't know what to tell you, but i did believe that, and i am town....

like, was it a flawed push? maybe, and i can see how it's inconclusive, but my first reaction wasn't that

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

heart goes out to you, kmd <3

~
In post 216, Michael Scott wrote:Why do you think that Bugspray has a decent chance of being scum? The only time that your slot has talked about Bugspray at length was 23, and Datisi said that was a joke readslist that shouldn't be taken seriously. Aside from that you and Datisi both asked Bugspray about their reads (30, 40, 41), and Bugspray never answered either of you, but then shortly replaced out of the game in any case. Bugspray only had a total of four posts, and yet in 65 you said that you had a strong scumread on Bugspray. How were you able to get such a strong read on Bugspray from their limited content?
mostly disliked these because they looked fake/disengaged:
In post 38, bugspray wrote:I voted them BECAUSE of 23. Clumping two people together and making such a blanket read

also now a super tr for reconer because hes totally town

also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one
i poked them with a vote and asked them to explain them, but then they rep'd out. datisi has told me bugs doesn't like scum and perhaps this is a bit of a dirty read, but it really looked to me like they repped out cause they couldn't answer questions/was off to a bad start as scum.

~
In post 211, AGar wrote:I think it's pretty self-evident.
but what did you like about it?
it's just a big part of this whole game we're playing, really.

also, you do know about kmd's activity patterns, so why did you ask them again?

~k
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

re: michael scott's :

bugs repped out as town in a game i recently modded, sure (and yeah, i do remember it), but there's a key difference between that rep out and this that i think is adding on to *this* one being +scum: i am a player in this game, and not a moderator. if you were to metadive further, here's what you'd find: bugs and i have 5 completed games on the site. i read them correctly in 4 out of those 5 games, only messing up in the first one. our second to last game (micro 932), i correctly scumread bugs on page four. our last game (micro 951), i correctly scumread them
on page one
. if bugs is scum, i *will* figure it out, and they know it.

my read wasn't based *just* on the rep out, though. what i told bugs after games is that what would ping me about them is lack of game-related content. town!bugs, as ~goofy~ as they are, show a genuine interest in solving the game. and their reads in and seemed like busywork that didn't come from a place of gamesolving but skating by - townreading reck for hating their chess post? or scumreading me for? "scumreaing" them in my jokelist? even though it's an obvious joke? i tried to probe, figure out if *maybe* there is some sorta mindset i'm just not getting, but...
In post 223, Michael Scott wrote:But beyond that, I don't think it would be easy for scum!Bugspray to fake a thought process like "also kinda sr clidd because while its very tonally similar to the clidd~town i know im p sure this is a different one". Bugspray is basically admitting here that they think that Clidd's tone is similar to the town!Clidd that they are used to, but at the same time, Clidd somehow feels "off" to them despite the tone being "right".
you know what's really funny about this? scum!bugs used similar reasoning in their read on a town player before

~sou

pedit: acknowledging bingle posted *something* but i'm not reading that right now.
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

i think bingle is townie. is more-or-less what i had in mind about bingle's read on my slot. also i Vibe with , and i don't think bingle is a good execution.

VOTE: kmd
In post 210, Bingle wrote:The bit about my hackles is this: If someone finds me scummy, and I am doing something odd, I would expect the person who found me scummy to call me out on that odd behavior. None of them have. Precisely 0 people have talked about how I was defending you, and that seems strange to me.
could you elaborate (further) on this thought? or like, i do agree it's ~strange~, but what do you take it to mean with regard to people's alignments? and in it implies (or so i think?) that that translates into being +scum for our slot. if i'm correct in thinking that, could you walk me through that?

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

alright! i'm leaning the ms push on us was a genuine attempt to sort. and even though my partner responded, i want to add it's not a stretch to think his takes were "spin the wheel"-like and scummy. i also didn't understand the clumping comment at first; i don't think it's fair for you to push us for these.

that aside, i'm still finding the bulge a null. @people who are townreading him, why?

~
In post 250, AGar wrote:My initial interaction with bingle was straight up questioning their reasoning for making a post.
I no longer feel that way about their posting.
i realised i worded this weirdly; what i wanted to know was what part of bingle's posts did you like specifically at that point? i don't really understand this sorry

~

@reck; can you expand on your bulge read? why is he so high on your list when your only comment on him was this?
In post 259, xRECKONERx wrote:kinda like bulge's entry into the game. feels town. naked vote on bingle, eh, not so much.
~

this game is in need of a boost of FUN

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 261, The Bulge wrote:nobody ever asks, how is the bulge ?
how
is
the bulge?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

honestly fuck this game
we have like 3 days left y'all, if we want time for potential claims and whatnot we should Do Things
yes i do get i'm being a hypocrite saying this right now leav me alon

not feeling bingle/porkens/probably not MS/probably not Bell either

@pork and @bulge, could you two use your vote? what do you think of the bingle/kmd interaction thing?
@reck, you still scumreading us, or? had us in the middle of your reads but your vote is still glued on

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 315, Bell wrote:Kmd, Bulge, Reck and Agar is your elim pool?
Could you articulate your feels?
- bingle is reminding me a lot of town!him i've seen, the reasons he's given about his read on my slot make sense to me, i can follow his thoughts in the game and also he looks much better in the bingle/kmd interaction
- i'm sheeping kanna on porkens, she'll be around later i think (i'm vaguely vaguely +town on porkens for playing differently than in Why Gun but gut tells me that game wasn't the epitome of porkens!scumplay)
- MS is like, showing some Decent attempts at sorting us (pending response) and also enough people are townreading them that i see they're not happening day one anyway
- clidd was towny at first, then weird, but the weirdness was so out of anything i've seen from scum!clidd, also your entrance was Fine

also excluding myself for obvious reaosns, that leaves those 4

preference for kmd (like just read that interaction with bingle), then bulge (i've spoken about bugs already, and bulge hasn't swept me off my feet either)

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 317, Bell wrote:I care more about your scum pool reasons than I do about your town pool reasons.
/shrug, scum pool reasons being "these people aren't in my town pool"?
i think the last line in is about as far as my reasons go
In post 317, Bell wrote:You're right that we should start consolidating, but I'm not entirely sure where I want to put my vote.
ok, i'm assuming you don't wanna vote for scott or porkens? (i'm assuming wasn't serious) do you think bingle is scum? what about his interaction with kmd?
In post 317, Bell wrote:Yeah, you're correct on Clidd. He just doesn't do that as scum and he really can go from 0 to 150MPH on self-destruction as town.
noice
In post 325, Porkens wrote:Kmd is like papa Smurph I just cant
he's like what now

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

hi
In post 295, Porkens wrote:Souk what was the point of your agar vote?
to poke

and to add to datisi, i townread porkens for his energy/engagement. not really locktown but definitely good enough for now

mmm not really feeling this thread! let me know if there's anything anyone wants to talk about

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 342, The Bulge wrote:I understand "hasn't swept me off my feet" to mean I haven't done anything overtly Towny. but you keep saying it as if you have absolutely nothing to say about my posts one way or another? and your lack of engagement with me despite a focus on my predecessor's 4 bullshit posts enforces that point. what's the dealioo
your posting has been pretty mild and that's part of the problem. also, i looked back through your iso and i'm not sure where you stand on bingle considering you unvoted in 262. why is kmd a null to you? what are your reads?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 344, Bell wrote:@Sou & Kanna, I think Bingle could be scum, but not really? It's a little bizarre for him to case himself by acknowledging he plays similarly to this as scum. I get the feeling he trys to emulate his town thought process as scum. All I know for sure is that he uses rhetoric like a club and I admire that.

@Kanna, I'm not sure about porkens, but a little townish just because of my experiences with him before being kind of a low bar for scum reading him. I'm not really sure what Kmd is doing if he's scum here he's experienced enough that he should be able to control other's perception of him to an extent but I don't really see anything like that here?
i know i said i would be up to talk, but i don't really know how to respond, or if this is supposed to be responded to?

just acknowledging i read this; thanks for @'ing

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 348, Bell wrote:I don't think your perspective is quite on the level in terms of reads.
what does this mean?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

also there's 1 day left! just a reminder! i agree with datisi about kmd not looking great with the bingle interactions, so that's where i'm leaning too. although i'm kind of confused as to why everyone is avoiding this topic

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

I don’t want to go Bell

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 373, xRECKONERx wrote:the bingle/kmd back and forth is weird... kmd looks like he's ducking questions, but he's doing it in such a PAINFULLY obvious way that i can't see how he'd be scum? i know "too scummy to be scum" is a fallacy but i think this falls outside of that.
What do you mean “falls outside that”?

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 374, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: Bell

given prior slot interactions + avoidance of kmd/bingle + push on bulge im most confident here today

i know we are <24hrs till deadline so i will compromise if i can't get votes here but i feel kinda strongly about this
These are...not good reasons tbh

~k
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

y'all actually... making me play more on day one huh...
UNVOTE:
not a jailkeeper nor a motion detector.
In post 396, Bingle wrote:I'm not a JK or motion detector. Motion detector should claim here because the only result they can get at this point is that KMD targeted someone.
you mean, motion detector should claim here because it's a direct counterclaim to the jailkeeper?

also hi klick!!!!
klick reminds me of his entrance in that switch game
you were town there right?
did you know i played there
haha bet you didn't

ok i'mma have to talk with kanna or something idk
why does this shit always happen when i'm drinking

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

the what

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

i have zero clue of this datasi that you speak of good sir

also my sorting has been done
execute obvscum kmd then work from there
that was my solve
but he is a keeper of the jail
i was mistaken
and my sorting has been wrong

if you're expecting me to actually go back and reread this game *now* i will have to disappoint.

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

re AGar's : " is repeating shit for the sake of looking busy " - the fuck am i repeating exactly?? i unvoted, declared i'm not ccing the jailkeeper, talked to bingle about mechanics, and declared i'm independently townreading klick

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Sou and Kanna »

wrt to MS; I’m wondering if you’re pushing us in bad faith.
- at the time of bugs repping out, they had a few questionable posts and we questioned them. how is it not likely they repped out because they got pressured early and felt demotivated to answer? repping out as scum when you’re “caught scum” is bad sportsmanship, but it’s arguably better if you do it early on so your successor has some chance of turning it around. Datisi has knows bugs well; he scumreads the actual posts themselves/was trying to sort them. you paint your read as “SK aren’t likely to think this” but I don’t think you’re giving thought into what we are actually likely to think
- ok, I won’t argue too much with this one because in retrospect, this was just a Flawed push, but I’m concerned with how much you’re focused on it being Bad as opposed to whether or not it’s likely we made it genuinely. honestly like i don't even know how to explain it other than "you're taking our posts and making it sound like we locked onto them as scum when that was blatantly not the case

anyway, it looks like we’re close to eating rope so

We’re FN

We’re confirmable tomorrow. The bulge is scum.

VOTE: the bulge

~k

p-edit: oh hello
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

whoops! sorry we read our role pm wrong, we're actually vt

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

In post 473, Bell wrote:@Kanna, I believe you.
It's Sou that's the bad one.
<33

sou means well though!

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

~sou
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

heh

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (isolation #56) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

we're actually serial killer; crumbed it in our name. not sure why no one noticed

~kanna
Datisi and Kanna hydra!
Sou and Kanna
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Sou and Kanna
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Sou and Kanna »

i wanted the hammer goddammit

~sou